It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychotronic weapons

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Wow. Took a break for a few days, and then finished reading this thread. I sure came up a lot after I left.
Interesting. But anyhow, there were two posters here, for everyone's information, that I've butted heads with, so to speak, both on my own thread, and others, pertaining to this subject matter. So, yes, that does explain a lot of the back and forth between certain of us.

Truthseekr: I left your thread because it was a good and worthy OP, and did not want to risk the subject matter of coloring the subject for the sake o f those who suffer..... Just wanted you to know that once you warned me, and I was "in the thick of it" with two posters I've already come to blows with, it was time for me to leave for your sake, and the sake of the subject matter.

Hope you appreciate that, because it's quite an important topic for me, but I would never want to dectract from it due to "personal" scuffles.
Sincerely,
Tetra50

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Also, I think you succeeced. OP, in the fact that all kinds of great, informative and supportive groups and information are out there. That will help, I'm sure, quite a few who feel isolated and simply don't know where to turn.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Of much importance,

I felt like the waves/rays used on me seemed to make me feel like I am being pulled out of my body.

I m not doing anything specific, but it is like when I get heavily bombarbed by my hanlers, it happened to me

once to have this strange feelng.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthShine
Harlan Girard from Phila., PA, sued the US guvmint on behalf of victims. He talks about Voice to Skull Technology. There was a 5,000 word article in the Sun. Jan. 14, 2007 Washington Post on these invasive weapons - probably the first time mainstream news did an in depth story on this arcane tech.

MIND GAMES
www.washingtonpost.com...

Harlan was interviewed extensively for the article.

See Harlan Girard's web site at:
www.icomw.org
International Committee on Offensive Microwave Weapons

edit on 11-8-2013 by EarthShine because: syntax

The website o Harlan Girard's is very interesting and contains plenty of useful information more specifically on the topic.

Not only that, but new words are entering the vocabulary of the military and intelligence establishments: biological process control, cognitive warfare, synthetic telepathy, information operations, beta wave incapacitators and psycho-technologies.

I am working on the cognitive part of their assault, congnitive being a complicated word meaning perception.

Thank you for your input,

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Also Remote Neural Monitoring:

Remote Neural Monitoring : A Technology Used For Controlling Human Brain
HAVE you ever thought about something you never shared with anyone, and have been horror-struck at the mere thought of someone coming to know about your little secret? If you have, then you probably have all the more reason to be paranoid now thanks to new and improved security systems being developed around the world to deal with terrorism that inadvertently end up impinging on one's privacy.

Some of the countries involved in such programmes include USA, UK, Spain, Germany and France. Recently, the National Security Agency (NSA) of the US has developed a very efficient method of controlling the human brain. This technology is called Remote Neural Monitoring (RNM) and is expected to revolutionise crime detection and investigation.

What is it?

RNM works remotely to control the brain in order to read and detect any criminal thought taking place inside the mind of a possible perpetrator. Research studies have shown that the human brain thinks at a rate of about 5000 bits per second and does not have the capacity to compete with supercomputers performing via satellites, implants and biotelemetry. The human brain has a distinctive set of bioelectric resonance system. For the RNM system, supercomputers are being used and, thus, with its help, supercomputers can send messages through an implanted person's nervous system in order to influence their performance in a desired way.

RNM has been developed after about 50 years of neuro-electromagnetic involuntary human experimentations. According to many scientists, within a few years it is expected that DNA microchips will be implanted in the human brain which would make it inherently controllable. With RNM, it will be possible to read and control a person's emotional thought processes along with the subconscious and dreams. At present, around the world, supercomputers are monitoring millions of people simultaneously with the speed of 20 billion bits per second especially in countries like USA, Japan, Israel and many European countries.
Remote Neural Monitoring

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

Originally posted by tony9802
In relation to the targeting, it would be my opinion that the gov. needs to hide that it is actually intentionally targeting political dissidents or corporate threats of some sort. The only way to do that is by hiding the targeting and then targeting on mass scale- in the end the ultimate objective is to remove as many individuals from the grid as possible and as such it's also part of a depopulation agenda. Using these 'silent weapons," makes that process a perfect cake.

That seems to be a common opinion but I don't see the logic in it. How does aiming microwaves at some random persons junk for 20 years allow the government to hide the targeting of political dissidents or corporate threats?

If we look at the case of Dominique Strauss-Kahn we see that they are quite comfortable going after people without hidding behind "silent weapons" which pretty much eliminates the motive to go around "testing" on random people.

You should totally take a look at this website:www.mindcontrol.se... which operates actually out of Sweden. It has quite a bit of information regarding the latest technologies and gov. efforts in this arena to administer all sort of new scientific technological developments upon the public. Essentially it's transhumanism at work, and as scary as it may be to hear, it is already here. It's an in depth site, and it illustrates what science and the future hold for us, presuming we proceed without nuclear detotation. The Sci-Fi future is here, and it needs to be studied and understood very closely. This stuff is eerie. Here's the link again: www.mindcontrol.se...

I don't find it scary at all.

My theory is that when the process was not so well developed as it is currently, they tested on rondam people in order to collect data on cause and effects of their different technology. By now, I am pretty sure the ones being targeted are not random people, but carefully picked individuals. The reason could be they wish to eliminate or take down people which are potential issues/dangers for their agenda. AS time goes by, people are more and more aware of what is going on and this, they do not like.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50
Wow. Took a break for a few days, and then finished reading this thread. I sure came up a lot after I left.
Interesting. But anyhow, there were two posters here, for everyone's information, that I've butted heads with, so to speak, both on my own thread, and others, pertaining to this subject matter. So, yes, that does explain a lot of the back and forth between certain of us.

Truthseekr: I left your thread because it was a good and worthy OP, and did not want to risk the subject matter of coloring the subject for the sake o f those who suffer..... Just wanted you to know that once you warned me, and I was "in the thick of it" with two posters I've already come to blows with, it was time for me to leave for your sake, and the sake of the subject matter.

Hope you appreciate that, because it's quite an important topic for me, but I would never want to dectract from it due to "personal" scuffles.
Sincerely,
Tetra50

Feel free to stick in the thread if you wish to, but the only thing I am asking is for a focus on the solutions in order to skip the arguing whether psychotronic weapons are real or not.

You might have clashed with some users, but hey, who does not clash with everybody? I happens to every individual from what I know. So, in no way I think you could say "leave for my sake" for if you leave, this is your decision for yourself, not for me.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
This is appears to be a very interesting, scholarly book on google books. It's in PDF, so I can't cut and paste anything from it, but the title says a lot: Biioenginerring and Biophysical Aspects of Electromagnetic Fields: Handbook of Biological Effects of Electromagnetic Fields.

For a detailed history of the discoveries of the power of electromagnetic field and its manipulations, with lots of information about military and other agency groups experimenting with it in every possible way:Social Costs Today: Institutional Analyses of the Present Crises
edited by Paolo Ramazzotti, Wolfram Elsner, Pietro Frigato
This particular book goes back to the '50s and '60s and agencies becoming more and more interested in creating "mind controlled slaves."

Along those lines, I've always had my doubts about exactly what went down at Mi Lai, for instance....that there wasn't more to it in terms of that particular platoon being used as an experiment that went totally awry, or perhaps that's what the handlers wanted.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I heard deliverance may help. I read it from the book called mars records. U can change the matrix of ur surrounding so they cant locate n target u. Supposedly the technology is lucerfarian envolved.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Originally posted by Grimpachi
Cop tazer s will not work you need to ask a healthcare professional to give you electroshock treatments specifically for the implants and they should help you out.

A good tazering overloads them. Just kick a cop up the backside and all will be sorted.

Or give him/her a reason to shoot your ass dead. No, that is a bad idea...

If the government is attacking people with these weapons, aren't they monitoring web activity also, and be able to intercept any attempts to combat their attacks?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigman88

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Originally posted by Grimpachi
Cop tazer s will not work you need to ask a healthcare professional to give you electroshock treatments specifically for the implants and they should help you out.

A good tazering overloads them. Just kick a cop up the backside and all will be sorted.

Or give him/her a reason to shoot your ass dead. No, that is a bad idea...

If the government is attacking people with these weapons, aren't they monitoring web activity also, and be able to intercept any attempts to combat their attacks?

This is going n the mind, in the brain. We must learn to use our brain in an efficient way that will outrank these weapons. This is possible, but may be difficult as almost nobody as any idea where to start with this.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthShine
From Dr. John Hall's research and that of a few others, it has been discovered that over half of those being referred to as TARGETED INDIVIDUALS are women, often older, living alone, so they are more vulnerable to the experimental weapons.

And are not dangerous to governments in any way. It doens't make sense. When government wants to intimidate, it wants to achieve specific outcomes and change in behavior. And what it wants is made extremely clear. You will have people tell you exactly what they want and why they are unhappy with you and what you need to do for compliance. Not vague 'mental torture' for years without explanation or sense. Detained every time you go through a border? On a government list. Real. Voices in your head? Not the government.

Mental illness actually is real too.

edit on 20-8-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

And what it wants is made extremely clear. You will have people tell you exactly what they want and why they are unhappy with you and what you need to do for compliance. Not vague 'mental torture' for years without explanation or sense.
reply to post by mbkennel

Yeah, and many who claim this is what is happening to them could tell you exactly what they've been told is wanted from them. What an assumption on your part, huh? It's not vague at all, when you talk to someone who actually is describing the phenomena......but believe what you wish. If that makes you more comfortable, we are all mentall ill, who claim this, makes you sleep better, far be it from me to dissuade you. Just, when it comes home to roost in your head, don't ask me for any sympathy, okay?
Tetra50
ETA You've been warned. It's been explained. There's lots of scientific verfication. Believe what you will, though. Glad you are happy in your compliance and denial. But know that makes it harder for the rest of us, and more likely you will one day know what it feels like.....not that I WOULD EVER WISH SUCH ON ANYONE. But you gotta understand, many of us pay a price to tell you deniers and accusers of craziness what's goin' on.....
out of concern for you, just as much as for ourselves.

If you can't appreciate that, and educate yourself, in some regard, I have nothing left to say.
Respectfully,
Tetra50

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r
My theory is that when the process was not so well developed as it is currently, they tested on rondam people in order to collect data on cause and effects of their different technology. By now, I am pretty sure the ones being targeted are not random people, but carefully picked individuals. The reason could be they wish to eliminate or take down people which are potential issues/dangers for their agenda. AS time goes by, people are more and more aware of what is going on and this, they do not like.

You say that currently only carefully picked individuals are targeted. This is the reason why the question, what makes a person worthy of targeting, comes up.

There are people who don't have a logical answer to that question which makes a red flag pop up. Then there are those who believe that testing is still going on and that that is the reason why targets are random and everyone should be taken at their word.

Neither case explains why someone would spend the time and resources aiming a psychotronic weapon at someone for decades. Either they work and they can get the person to commit suicide or carry out some action within a reasonable amount of time (less than a month) or the test is a failure. There is no logical reason to stretch this type of "test" out for that long.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Are these real?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I am somewhat familiar how these devices work, but I'm no scientist. Regarding methods for combating this kind of weaponry, I would think devices or methods of strengthening your body and mind's own frequency. A few things come to mind. A zapper, like at worldwithoutparasites.com, will encourage you resonate closer to the Schumann resonance. It seems to me that some of these mind controlling devices are essentially radionics machines with, with off putting frequencies transmitted instead of healing. So I would think a radionics device on your side might combat any negative influences. I would also think that meditation would also help strengthen your own frequency(ies). I think being in peak health would also solidify your own frequency. I saw someone mentioned a Farraday cage earlier in the thread. I think that would logically make sense if we're dealing with literal waves and not something that works on a quantum level. I think being physically grounded could also prove beneficial. Any charge built up in the body by these different frequencies being beamed at someone, would eventually have a negative effect on the bodies electrical system. I think being grounded also re-calibrates you into the Schumann resonance. I am definitely more paranoid that the average person, but I think for good cause. I have no evidence or indications that what I'm going to posit is true or even possible. I am very health conscious, and as a result filter heavily my drinking water, which is municipal, when I don't have access to a spring. I never paid much attention to people hyping up the pineal gland and all of that. I understand, as a part of the body, all parts should be functioning optimally. From my basic biological understanding of the form of the pineal gland, it's the only nonsymmetrical part of the brain. It's very similar to an eye, containing photoreceptors facing inward, submerged in water or some sort of fluid. It is very small, however has more blood than almost any other gland flow through it. Fluoride replaces calcium often times, teeth being a primary example. After many years of drinking californian wines, crest and municipal water, excessive fluoride is introduced into the body, accumulating in the pineal gland. I think this is even used to diagnose brain tumors at times. The gland gets so solid it can be seen on an xray, so if there's a tumor in your brain, this little white dot will show up being pushed in one direction or the other. Bear with me. Crystals resonate at a specific frequency. My watch right now is ticking thanks to current running through quartz. I could be listening to a radio right now that utilizes a crystal to pick up the frequency. Well a crystal is just something that's anatomically organized. Perhaps the pineal gland is not receiving all the credit it deserves, and it's filled with crystals (although, water can be a crystal) that respond to certain frequencies. Now the majority of the US population has a pineal gland all of the same crystalline structure: Fluoride. Wouldn't it be easy to send out a signal, or carrier wave or something that is picked up by the fluoride, and piggy back some sort of intentional frequency on top of that? I think this could have serious implications, considering that the pineal gland is a "visual" organ Maybe this is complete nonsense. I figured I'd add it onto my ideas for combatting mind control.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I'm gonna target you with one right now!

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Why I am being attacked and psy-ed on to no end with drones and people that shouldn’t have access to my account data. A while back I sent out a couple emails to potential investors the Foundry group, Niel Patel with Quicksprouts and John Mcafee regarding a mobile retail store full of mobile products, a way to capitalize on Google maps, a way to capitalize the mobile app markets and a plan for auto dealerships to market their dealerships to the fullest potential. These ideas from my perspective are worth 100’s of millions of dollars if not 100’s of billions of dollars due to the growing mobile technology sector. The Google maps project would have gave me my own NSA network and I would had untold amounts of data on the human population. A mobile retail store would have been full of products connected to the smartphone, this would be worth untold millions. After I sent these emails out my account data started going hay-wire. I couldn’t get emails out and started fidgeting due to uncontrollable anxiety attacks from hate threats from people in my mind. They would tell me they didn’t want me getting rich without them and gave me hell for everything I did. I let it go and moved out of my house after I was receiving psy attacks from people saying they were cannibals and there were going to kill me. The people I lived with I do not think were threatening me but were being manipulated into saying they were going to kill me and that isn’t funny. After I left I moved up to Boulder and was sleeping outside and started receiving techno advanced attacks on my mind from screen image weaponry being used to manipulate me. There were demons coming down from the sky ripping my body apart from screen image weaponry that relays data to peoples brains and makes them see images in the night sky. This technology is so advanced that if used on the American people in a crowd they would most likely start shooting at these images thinking satan had arrived on the planet. If done a less technological advanced society like Hezbolla there would be a chance that these godly people would go haywire, it is in my intuition that they used screen imagery weaponry and had sent little kids jumping off cliffs in fear of their life. This is morbid technology and is scary. The next day they began threatening my life again phsycly, they said my Grandmother was going to die, that night they did to me again with a Richard Branson look alike demon that was coming after me with their screen image weaponry. The next day I woke up and got a call from my dad saying my grandma was dead. After that I went back to my hometown for her funeral. I was in my hometown for a while and was receiving more psy attacks, this was done using drones. They could see my location and everything I was doing. They would voice manipulate my sister and say that she told me to come over and pick her up, I went over there and she didn’t need to be picked up. While this might seem funny, this type of things hurts your psychic control panel, they manipulate your data flows to such a degree that they continually make you think things that are not there. When this happens people go hay-wire. When you tolerate it to long people get hurt because the voice manipulation software that they use on people causes them holy disturbances in their mind. What happens is people start thinking other people are working them over in accusatory way. This will cause human disruption. While I wrote this I know people have access to my account data. They tell me every one in the industry is on it because they have invested in my accounts and wanted to throw me a mobile surprise party, this was again under my own psycic observation. Right now I know for a fact my accounts have been hacked and my data has been stolen, I now their people like ufc fighter threating my life, I have rappers threating my life and everyone else saying # you nigga I don’t give a # if you die I want that return on my investment for investing in your mobile retail store. They threaten me every day in my minds eye. While this may seem uncanny promise you this is true and these people who set me up supposedly American investment firms are doing me dirty when a simple proposal would have worked.I promise you this screen image weaponry technology is real and psy attacks are real and they attack me all day long through drones with people that constantly observe what I do in the privacy of my own home. These people constantly attack me for every move I make and no remote viewing expert could conjure such a proposition in their mind because they see me in real time and accuse me in my minds eye.
\

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
So is Hefficide still missing? Lol.

As to dealing with them, get some thick metal pans and hold them about 6'' away from your skull. Then rotate them around your head in a random pattern. Doing this disrupts the stead "stream" of EM energy bouncing around your skull.

If that doesn't work, try hiding in a Matson container.

If THAT doesn't work, go to your nearest college and ask one of the physics professors about phase cancellation.
edit on 3-11-2013 by teachtaire because: LOL.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join