It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychotronic weapons

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

EMF shielding fabric.

www.lessemf.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r

Originally posted by daskakik
reply to post by thruthseek3r

The answer was already given, electromagnitic shielding. It's that simple.

In another thread I suggested the TI move. Seems like a very logical answer but was instead given half a dozen reasons why he couldn't. That person, by the way, also gave a good answer to the question of "why you?" but his decision to not get out of harms way made me doubt.

Now it is becoming interesting, and I appreciated you pointing an answer was already given as this is exactly what the thread is all about, finding answers. Now, the real question is, how can I magnetically shield myself?.I heard about the Tin Foil Hat, but in public I would look like nutjob so I am wondering what subtle ways of devices could be used or protection.

Thruthseek3r

velostat. though I have my doubts as to its efficacy......

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

If your relatives are being held hostage... why are you posting about it online? Would not eluding to some grand scheme be just as dangerous as outting it fully?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50
And, I ask you, what would any answer any of us give, if not personal?

Well you gave a bunch of links about the tech and I pointed out that that didn't answer the question.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Here is what Hefficide is saying:

If you are experiencing strange persecutional symptoms, those symptoms are medical issues. Seek medical attention. Heff cannot ascertain that some people sense or understand that their symptoms are not of an organic nature.

For my goodness' sake there are lawsuits that have been filed and won about this type of technology being utilized violently against people. They have won in those court cases. It's real. The ACLU is currently conducting a lawsuit about this very same human rights abuse and it is a very large lawsuit: I will see if I can find the link.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

reply to post by tetra50

I think you don't understand the question which is the reason that you don't see why your "answers" don't even come close to answering that particular question.

For starters, you can't answer that question for anyone else. The proof that these technologies exists does not substantiate any particular individuals claims. That is what I reapeated over and over and over again and you still never seemed to grasp that.

So a targeted individual is not allowed to answer for any other individual, and they are not allowed to answer for the groups that target people... and then there is the fact that you hold their own testimony as worthless.

So the fact that no one can answer this question is solely based on the policy that you are not currently accepting answers.

This sounds like a personal issue that no one else should really be expected to address.

I will decline any further requests to address it as it appears to be a complete waste of time.

On one hand you support the hypothesis, but when I am involved, you argue oppositionally. I believe on another thread, you said I should be "mocked." But your own duplicitousness, as evidenced here, taking both sides, shows your own bias. I will leave this thread, rather than see you derail it over a personality issue......
For it does a disservice to those who suffer, while you are attacking on a personal level. It isn't about me an you, Aspie. It's about others who are suffering. So, yes, it is a complete waste of time, for you characterize me absolutely wrongly: It's NOT a personal issue that no one should be expected to address. That's your take, and comes out of your own bias.
Respectfully,
Tetra

OP: It is clear I must leave your thread now. For I can be of no further assistance to the topic, despite those who argue oppositionally, lack sourcing, or soun arguments, other than personal bias.
Thanks. Keep up the good work.

Tetra

Uhhh, stalking, anyone?
edit on 9-8-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

I asked you to stop PMing me.

I do not care why you post in these threads nor does the reason I post in them have anything to do with you.

Your story does not change my view on this one way another, I don't even think about it and I wasn't even talking to you.

I'm going to go back to not talking to you as I was doing and I hope you will choose to do the same.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

If you then agree the tech exists and is in use, what would it take for you to believe one was suffering from it?

If someone was really targeted then what need would they have to have me believe them?

If I was being extorted by a local gang then what good does it do me to have some anonymous person on the net believe me?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by tetra50

If your relatives are being held hostage... why are you posting about it online? Would not eluding to some grand scheme be just as dangerous as outting it fully?

Because I want to set us all free from it....and this is my only play to do that....put yourself in my shoes for a moment, instead of constantly fighting my story and reality. And it happens that I truly care about those who suffer what I do.....

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tony9802

If you are experiencing strange persecutional symptoms, those symptoms are medical issues. Seek medical attention. Heff cannot ascertain that some people sense or understand that their symptoms are not of an organic nature.

For my goodness' sake there are lawsuits that have been filed and won about this type of technology being utilized violently against people. They have won in those court cases. It's real. The ACLU is currently conducting a lawsuit about this very same human rights abuse and it is a very large lawsuit: I will see if I can find the link.

No. What I am saying is that if you are experiencing "strange persecutional symptoms" understand that the most likely explanation is that they are indicative of medical issues and that possibility should be eliminated before moving on to more outrageous beliefs or theories.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

And, I ask you, what would any answer any of us give, if not personal?

Well you gave a bunch of links about the tech and I pointed out that that didn't answer the question.

And given your response about personal responses, I don' t know what that logically means, for I am only replying to your "logic." You are just arguing for the sake of arguing, and proving me wrong and biased, it appears....

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Because I want to set us all free from it....and this is my only play to do that....put yourself in my shoes for a moment, instead of constantly fighting my story and reality. And it happens that I truly care about those who suffer what I do.....

As do I. I care about everyone who suffers on any level. Something I think my posting history clearly demonstrates. Part of caring, however, sometimes involves being responsible and strong enough to ask tough or painful questions.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I'm not just arguing for the sake of arguing. The question is why would you be targeted? Linking to information of technology that can be used for this doesn't answer that question. That is all.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Could it be Hefficide which used another web browser and connected onto a different account to make such claims? Maybe, maybe not, but nevertheless is seems to follow what happened previously logically.

Thruthseek3r

Normally such a baseless accusation would end up removed... and another staff member still may do so. But I am opting to choose, instead, to point out how hollow such tactics actually ring.

What if I were to say that I believe that the supporters of this theory all strike me as disinformation agents who are utilizing known psychological manipulation methods and fallacies to try and silence the opposition. The goal - possibly to undermine the credibility of the ATS community by associating it with outlandish claims - thus marginalizing the community and its ability to influence the greater public.

Seems legit. Right?

Only it's not. It's a character assassinating ad hominem attack... exactly like the one you posted about me. It only serves to muddy the waters and artificially undermine or augment arguments without involving the merits of either argument.

In short, poor form.

So you are willing to believe in disinformation concerning this topic. That's good.
Good that you notice how strange it can get but remember, no conclusions till you have all the facts... so that means essentially never drawing a full conclusion, but maintaining what you witness. I'd rather debate this with a skeptic, then be baited by a disinfo agent into looking like I'm completely paranoid and will lash out at anyone who doesn't agree with me by insinuating they are yet another person "out to get me" because I've gotten very used to having to discern the difference.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

No. What I am saying is that if you are experiencing "strange persecutional symptoms" understand that the most likely explanation is that they are indicative of medical issues and that possibility should be eliminated before moving on to more outrageous beliefs or theories.

So you are unaware that the government has the power to create noises, using sonic weapons, or that the gov is able to remotely cause limb movement, that the gov. is able to listen in on people through "mind readind." It is not at all outrageous and I sincerely believe you should look into this, see some of the links and realize that they have already developed this power. They have had this power since about the 60's and quite a bit of started with the Russians who were interested in Psychism, Remote Viewing, and Technology.

Please listen to Robert Duncan with George Noory and the interview he completes there. He is a scientist and talk about everything the government has already been capable of up until now. You're gonna love it.

edit on 9-8-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

And you assume we haven't done that already? that's quite an assumption, don't you think? Do you really think some of us would take the risk of speaking out about this having not exhausted all other mental issue possibilities....for you do us all a disservice in assuming that....

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

reply to post by tetra50

I'm not just arguing for the sake of arguing. The question is why would you be targeted? Linking to information of technology that can be used for this doesn't answer that question. That is all.

And frankly, I'm not sharing that with you. And it needn't be shared, for I have given plenty of reasons why anyone would fall prey to such: research, for one. But you and I have argued this to no end, and I am weary, because you accept no logic as to that.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tony9802

I am fully aware of many things. My hesitation is not at all based upon whether or not these things might be possible. My position is that such techniques would be profoundly strategically inappropriate for the desired result.

An example. Let's assume that somebody here actually does have damning and paradigm shifting secret information which, if released, would change everything.

Why do I invoke extreme tech and all of the support services that this tech would require, indefinitely when I could simply have a person murdered or frame them and place them in solitary confinement for life? Two of these options are far more expedient and economic than the third.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

reply to post by tetra50

I think the targeting actually occurs randomly for experimental reasons, there is small percentage that are intentional targets by virtue of their skills or knowledge. Mix the bunch all together and it just looks like some type of mental illness epidemic occurring nationwide, when in reality, they are oppressing and silencing political opponents. They have this power, and it's really well documented. But it has to be something you're interested in to look into. The lawsuits are real. The testimonies are real as well.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

The problem is gang stalking is part of the issue here combined with the weapons being used. I have a youtube link of a coast to coast show which a doctor who seems to be well in the known dicusses in the detail the issue.

Here is the link.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

As do I. I care about everyone who suffers on any level. Something I think my posting history clearly demonstrates. Part of caring, however, sometimes involves being responsible and strong enough to ask tough or painful questions.

Ah, yes, I do agree. However, you do us all a disservice by assumptions that we are mentally illl and do not recognize it......quite an assumption. But you are clearly invested in a certain explanation for this phenomena, despite whatever sources, Department of Defense or otherwise, to deny, obfuscate and argue.....that we are all mentally ill and in denial.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join