It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychotronic weapons

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by tetra50

It is a poor metaphor in that rape is most often a crime of opportunity and/or impulse. Obviously the implanting of chips and the long term torture of people via technology cannot, by definition be considered in the same light at all. A directed effort and long term process would be involved - not just an impulse.

There are simply too many jumps in logic required to arrive at these answers IMO. Sure, some patents exist regarding "mind control" tech - but a patent neither implies the tech exists or that it would even work... patents only protect the idea of such a device from being copied in a direct way.

Ultimately it is my opinion that the disconnect some people have is that, if they are hearing disembodied voices, it is far more compelling and comfortable to believe that the government is using cutting edge technology to harass and torment them than it is to accept that they may be suffering from medical issues - most of which have very somber implications and diagnoses.
edit on 8/9/13 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

Hearing a disembodied voice is nowhere near the extent of this. It is combined with many factors. For example, someone contacting you on a totally public website about hints of following you... and you are aware it is actually happening because you find yourself being followed on numerous occasions by people with characteristic that are being anonymously described to you, but if you tell the police, they think you are being paranoid simply because someone in a specific type of dress was walking behind you as you were going to the store.

Being sent pictures of yourself online when you thought you were alone in your home with no cameras around. Oh yeah... now THAT is an interesting feeling.

Being told in great detail of the extent of what electronic weapons can do to you by an anonymous person... which is shortly followed by a "demonstration" that is so convincing that you believe you might have a seizure if it doesn't stop.

Being constantly reported to any agency or workplace you deal with trying to get you in trouble... even getting churches to harass you at your home out of concern because they simply don't know what's going on and wouldn't expect a person to just lie to them and blackball another person for no reason.

Being constantly told things that no one would really know about you... like what you did that day, alone... and then hearing people speak to you along very similar lines while no one is anywhere around you.

I could go on but I would end up writing a book... and that is what it would take to show the skeptical person just how elaborate some of this harassment can be. It's set up to have tell tale hints that allow you, but usually ONLY you, to connect the dots... unless someone takes the time to listen, which is rare in today's society. There's a lot of subtle detail involved that simply cannot be quickly listed in a conversation that lasts only minutes... it just doesn't happen.

Sure, I've heard PLENTY of stories from other people that lead me to believe they were simply paranoid... all the while knowing the phenomenon is real. So I get it... but you just can't expect that your inexperienced opinion is the final say so because however intelligent and attempting to consider things... it's premature without being closer to the mechanisms of this issue. It's not merely patents. There is a lot of tech based on this and PLENTY accounts of people knowing about the tech, working with the tech or being a victim of the tech. To think that anyone would dismiss this tech as working patents kind of suggests that you haven't done much research and you have no experience to boot.

Honestly... You should reserve your judgment until you experience these things.
I'm not trying to deny anyone of having an opinion but to anyone who knows how real it is... The only way I can describe it, with all due respect, is that it is a premature opinion... in a world full of opinions.

As for there being a reason to focus on an individual.... there are many reason they could choose to do this, and the victim themselves might not even be aware of that trait or fact about them that makes them a target... or could just be an obsessive grudge on the part of an agent... or there could be no reason at all. A totally random experiment... And I believe this is the most common example of a targeted individual because they needed to experiment, but they couldn't let the cat out of the bag... so they chose unknowing victims at random. They also target people around the victim to see if they can compound the effects to get more reactions by instigating a chain of events.
edit on 9-8-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I think you don't understand the question which is the reason that you don't see why your "answers" don't even come close to answering that particular question.

For starters, you can't answer that question for anyone else. The proof that these technologies exists does not substantiate any particular individuals claims. That is what I reapeated over and over and over again and you still never seemed to grasp that.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
reply to post by tetra50

I think you don't understand the question which is the reason that you don't see why your "answers" don't even come close to answering that particular question.

For starters, you can't answer that question for anyone else. The proof that these technologies exists does not substantiate any particular individuals claims. That is what I reapeated over and over and over again and you still never seemed to grasp that.

And so, given that, daskakik, whom, exactly, would you believe, then?

Oh, yes, and I DO understand,,,,,but first we must prove the existence of such, and then move on to the particular individuals suffering. Perhaps it is you who do not understand.....for you disallow anyone who claims the suffering while still accepting the existence of such. does that not seem illogical to you? What would we have to do to prove it to you, once having accepted the tech is in existance and being deployed upon people?
edit on 9-8-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

reply to post by tetra50

Erm, the same apply to you daskakik, if you do not have any solution to bring into the thread concerning psychotronic weapons and how to counter it, then what you are doing is arguing like Hefficide did and it will ruin the thread as proof searching was not the goal but rather finding solution to an already known and existing problem.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

reply to post by tetra50

So a targeted individual is not allowed to answer for any other individual, and they are not allowed to answer for the groups that target people... and then there is the fact that you hold their own testimony as worthless.

So the fact that no one can answer this question is solely based on the policy that you are not currently accepting answers.

This sounds like a personal issue that no one else should really be expected to address.

I will decline any further requests to address it as it appears to be a complete waste of time.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Could it be Hefficide which used another web browser and connected onto a different account to make such claims? Maybe, maybe not, but nevertheless is seems to follow what happened previously logically.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50

I don't think it matters who I might or might not believe.

Oh, yes, and I DO understand,,,,,but first we must prove the existence of such, and then move on to the particular individuals suffering. Perhaps it is you who do not understand.....for you disallow anyone who claims the suffering while still accepting the existence of such. does that not seem illogical to you? What would we have to do to prove it to you, once having accepted the tech is in existance and being deployed upon people?

I don't think you do because the question is a personal question and you can't just use the existance of the technology as proof that person x is actually being targeted.

Tony9802 gave a good answer but that answer is personal and doesn't apply to anyone else claiming to be a TI.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r

Could it be Hefficide which used another web browser and connected onto a different account to make such claims? Maybe, maybe not, but nevertheless is seems to follow what happened previously logically.

Thruthseek3r

I'm not exactly sure what you mean.

Which claims are you referring to?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

reply to post by tetra50

So a targeted individual is not allowed to answer for any other individual, and they are not allowed to answer for the groups that target people... and then there is the fact that you hold their own testimony as worthless.

So the fact that no one can answer this question is solely based on the policy that you are not currently accepting answers.

This sounds like a personal issue that no one else should really be expected to address.

I will decline any further requests to address it as it appears to be a complete waste of time.

On one hand you support the hypothesis, but when I am involved, you argue oppositionally. I believe on another thread, you said I should be "mocked." But your own duplicitousness, as evidenced here, taking both sides, shows your own bias. I will leave this thread, rather than see you derail it over a personality issue......
For it does a disservice to those who suffer, while you are attacking on a personal level. It isn't about me an you, Aspie. It's about others who are suffering. So, yes, it is a complete waste of time, for you characterize me absolutely wrongly: It's NOT a personal issue that no one should be expected to address. That's your take, and comes out of your own bias.
Respectfully,
Tetra

OP: It is clear I must leave your thread now. For I can be of no further assistance to the topic, despite those who argue oppositionally, lack sourcing, or soun arguments, other than personal bias.
Thanks. Keep up the good work.

Tetra

Uhhh, stalking, anyone?
edit on 9-8-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50

I don't think it matters who I might or might not believe.

I don't think you do because the question is a personal question and you can't just use the existance of the technology as proof that person x is actually being targeted.

Tony9802 gave a good answer but that answer is personal and doesn't apply to anyone else claiming to be a TI.

If you then agree the tech exists and is in use, what would it take for you to believe one was suffering from it?

link   

The thing is that the ones targeted were very specifically chosen as they represent a threat to the present establishment, the current reign of terror, but can we blame someone who wishes to fight tyranny? I consider myself such a threat to a certain extent because if I were to prove many of the things I am aware of, many people would rage to have the perpetrators to be hanged as this is a big crime against humanity in a very devious manner, what a shame!!!

Thuthseek3r

Then the remedy is very simple - provided you have not signed non-disclosure agreements about secret or classified issues, publicly release this information you feel you have. Post it online, mail it to reporters, whatever... This would remove the target from you.

It seems the logical response to such a situation.

link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

The answer was already given, electromagnitic shielding. It's that simple.

In another thread I suggested the TI move. Seems like a very logical answer but was instead given half a dozen reasons why he couldn't. That person, by the way, also gave a good answer to the question of "why you?" but his decision to not get out of harms way made me doubt.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

reply to post by tetra50

And, I ask you, what would any answer any of us give, if not personal?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

reply to post by tetra50

It is a poor metaphor in that rape is most often a crime of opportunity and/or impulse. Obviously the implanting of chips and the long term torture of people via technology cannot, by definition be considered in the same light at all. A directed effort and long term process would be involved - not just an impulse.

There are simply too many jumps in logic required to arrive at these answers IMO. Sure, some patents exist regarding "mind control" tech - but a patent neither implies the tech exists or that it would even work... patents only protect the idea of such a device from being copied in a direct way.

Ultimately it is my opinion that the disconnect some people have is that, if they are hearing disembodied voices, it is far more compelling and comfortable to believe that the government is using cutting edge technology to harass and torment them than it is to accept that they may be suffering from medical issues - most of which have very somber implications and diagnoses.
edit on 8/9/13 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

Hearing a disembodied voice is nowhere near the extent of this. It is combined with many factors. For example, someone contacting you on a totally public website about hints of following you... and you are aware it is actually happening because you find yourself being followed on numerous occasions by people with characteristic that are being anonymously described to you, but if you tell the police, they think you are being paranoid simply because someone in a specific type of dress was walking behind you as you were going to the store.

Being sent pictures of yourself online when you thought you were alone in your home with no cameras around. Oh yeah... now THAT is an interesting feeling.

Being told in great detail of the extent of what electronic weapons can do to you by an anonymous person... which is shortly followed by a "demonstration" that is so convincing that you believe you might have a seizure if it doesn't stop.

Being constantly reported to any agency or workplace you deal with trying to get you in trouble... even getting churches to harass you at your home out of concern because they simply don't know what's going on and wouldn't expect a person to just lie to them and blackball another person for no reason.

Being constantly told things that no one would really know about you... like what you did that day, alone... and then hearing people speak to you along very similar lines while no one is anywhere around you.

I could go on but I would end up writing a book... and that is what it would take to show the skeptical person just how elaborate some of this harassment can be. It's set up to have tell tale hints that allow you, but usually ONLY you, to connect the dots... unless someone takes the time to listen, which is rare in today's society. There's a lot of subtle detail involved that simply cannot be quickly listed in a conversation that lasts only minutes... it just doesn't happen.

Sure, I've heard PLENTY of stories from other people that lead me to believe they were simply paranoid... all the while knowing the phenomenon is real. So I get it... but you just can't expect that your inexperienced opinion is the final say so because however intelligent and attempting to consider things... it's premature without being closer to the mechanisms of this issue. It's not merely patents. There is a lot of tech based on this and PLENTY accounts of people knowing about the tech, working with the tech or being a victim of the tech. To think that anyone would dismiss this tech as working patents kind of suggests that you haven't done much research and you have no experience to boot.

Honestly... You should reserve your judgment until you experience these things.
I'm not trying to deny anyone of having an opinion but to anyone who knows how real it is... The only way I can describe it, with all due respect, is that it is a premature opinion... in a world full of opinions.

As for there being a reason to focus on an individual.... there are many reason they could choose to do this, and the victim themselves might not even be aware of that trait or fact about them that makes them a target... or could just be an obsessive grudge on the part of an agent... or there could be no reason at all. A totally random experiment... And I believe this is the most common example of a targeted individual because they needed to experiment, but they couldn't let the cat out of the bag... so they chose unknowing victims at random. They also target people around the victim to see if they can compound the effects to get more reactions by instigating a chain of events.
edit on 9-8-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

No where

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide
[more

You over legitimize the medical establishment and that is very dangerous. Currently the DMSR V is developed two brand new mental dis-"orders." One of them is is associated with drinking coffee. It states that those who drink too much coffee, suffer from "withdrawal disorder" and hence, it is a new mental health problem that needs to be addressed either clinically or psychiatrically. Do you you think this is reasonable?

I thought it was hilarious.

The other new dis- "order" revolves around people who are prepping in the event that some type of disaster may occur, either a natural disaster, economic disaster, or something else like a nuclear bomb exploding. Well, these preppers, who are storing food, water, gold and silver precious metals with which to barter, these preppers by the medical establishment are now being called "hoarders." And, get this, they are being considered as having a mental health dis-"order." Does anyone else think this is absolutely outrageous?? The entire mental health profession is either going insane or absurd, OR, the mental health establishment in the U.S. is attempting to cover an agenda. This is totally obvious, they are labeling preppers for god's sake. Because they want to place a label on individuals or veterans who own guns in order to confiscate them. If they have a mental health problem, the gov can remove their artillery quickly and immediately. This is all obviously an agenda by the government, and they are using the Mental Health Industry to complete it. Let's wake up folks-- it's not a good industry, how can you possibly put faith in an industry that is collaborative and complicit this way? I would not trust any dis-"order" they could possibly invent and apply upon anyone.

edit on 9-8-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
No where in my replies to this have I focused or even mentioned "hearing voices."

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

reply to post by thruthseek3r

The answer was already given, electromagnitic shielding. It's that simple.

In another thread I suggested the TI move. Seems like a very logical answer but was instead given half a dozen reasons why he couldn't. That person, by the way, also gave a good answer to the question of "why you?" but his decision to not get out of harms way made me doubt.

Now it is becoming interesting, and I appreciated you pointing an answer was already given as this is exactly what the thread is all about, finding answers. Now, the real question is, how can I magnetically shield myself?.I heard about the Tin Foil Hat, but in public I would look like nutjob so I am wondering what subtle ways of devices could be used or protection.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

The thing is that the ones targeted were very specifically chosen as they represent a threat to the present establishment, the current reign of terror, but can we blame someone who wishes to fight tyranny? I consider myself such a threat to a certain extent because if I were to prove many of the things I am aware of, many people would rage to have the perpetrators to be hanged as this is a big crime against humanity in a very devious manner, what a shame!!!

Thuthseek3r

Then the remedy is very simple - provided you have not signed non-disclosure agreements about secret or classified issues, publicly release this information you feel you have. Post it online, mail it to reporters, whatever... This would remove the target from you.

Yeah, unles you have people, chldren, family you care for, you are being held hostage by.....the very way you approach this shows you understand nothing about it whatsoever.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Thruthseek3r

Normally such a baseless accusation would end up removed... and another staff member still may do so. But I am opting to choose, instead, to point out how hollow such tactics actually ring.

What if I were to say that I believe that the supporters of this theory all strike me as disinformation agents who are utilizing known psychological manipulation methods and fallacies to try and silence the opposition. The goal - possibly to undermine the credibility of the ATS community by associating it with outlandish claims - thus marginalizing the community and its ability to influence the greater public.

Seems legit. Right?

Only it's not. It's a character assassinating ad hominem attack... exactly like the one you posted about me. It only serves to muddy the waters and artificially undermine or augment arguments without involving the merits of either argument.

In short, poor form.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Thuthseek3r

That is an excellent idea I never even thought about it, but doing so would be a very interesting way of dealing with the topic. I will need to build a solid evidence about it which could be done, but again I warn any ATSers, evidence I do not seek in the thread, answers is what it's all about.

Thruthseek3r

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join