It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychotronic weapons

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I agree Tetra... you do not need to be chipped for the technology to work on people-- absolutely. This has to be the worst form of human rights abuses imaginable! I hope the topic doesn't become derailed or anything or that bad comments are made.. that would be a bummer.

Here is a website and it has a great deal of info about these things: www.surveillanceissues.com...
P. Baird out of Australia has a great deal of documentation about this so you can take a look at that.

But once again, as you have stated the chip itself doesn't have the be present for the technology to work, but it's a good place to start, because if the technology is operating with the rfid, then you can work on mobilizing it, and deactivating it, and later work on removing it.

edit on 9-8-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
Cop tazer s will not work you need to ask a healthcare professional to give you electroshock treatments specifically for the implants and they should help you out.

My understanding is that Neodymium magnets can work, otherwise there are jammers, such as professional bug jammers that can work as well, but I'm still doing research on these devices.. Some of them can be costly, but well worth it.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r

Originally posted by denybedoomed
reply to post by thruthseek3r

I'll bite, elaborate please.

The thing is i was asking for input inside this thread, not me putting more information as I am trying to collect datas on the topic.

Thruthseek3r

Here is another really informative website about the technology: this one is out of Sweden:
www.mindcontrol.se... and I guess I sort of also have quite a bit of information on hand, but I will need to review it and then consolidate it all a bit and then maybe I can send you some of those informations through PM.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

Originally posted by tetra50
I think you do alll who suffer a terrible injustice with a response like this.
Want answers to that question you claim is rarely answered: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Try reading this thread. There are plenty of answers to what you suggest contained therein.

Heff don't waste your time.

I doubt that you will find anything in that thread that answers the question you posed. I know I didn't find any when I asked the same question on it.

I gave plenty of cogent, logical answers. You repeated the same over and over......what does that tell us about you, as you argued the same no matter what answer you were given. I agree. Don't waste your time with your "answers," as they are anything but, just deflections, for your refusal and agenda to disbelieve. Anyone reading that thread will get that immediately, for your every objection was answered with a diverse answer.......

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by tetra50

It is a poor metaphor in that rape is most often a crime of opportunity and/or impulse. Obviously the implanting of chips and the long term torture of people via technology cannot, by definition be considered in the same light at all. A directed effort and long term process would be involved - not just an impulse.

As for the need to control people? Of course that need exists and it is more than adequately covered by propaganda, media, groupthink, cultural extortion, economic enslavement, peer pressure and a myriad of other time tested methods.

There are simply too many jumps in logic required to arrive at these answers IMO. Sure, some patents exist regarding "mind control" tech - but a patent neither implies the tech exists or that it would even work... patents only protect the idea of such a device from being copied in a direct way.

Ultimately it is my opinion that the disconnect some people have is that, if they are hearing disembodied voices, it is far more compelling and comfortable to believe that the government is using cutting edge technology to harass and torment them than it is to accept that they may be suffering from medical issues - most of which have very somber implications and diagnoses.
edit on 8/9/13 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

Unfortunate, your take on this, as I respect the threads and thinking you display on this website. It's not about patents. There were laws in the 70's about psychotronic weapons applied to people. This speaks volumes, in my opinion. but if you want to categorize all who claim this as egocentric, then it is your failing of logic, when in all other matter, you seem to have a firm grasp on logic. More's the pity. There is much in my response to your comment you have not addressed. But take a tip from Daskakik....and don't bother to entertain something which may be out of your perview, or you would just rather not entertain as a possibility. If that is your choice, and certainly, choice is paramount here. then you would be missing something all encompassing here.....and those of
you who "choose" that route, will suffer for it one day. I would wish it not, for I have spoken and paid the price....
But it's up to you, and I am through with trying to convince the unconviceable, and speak for those who cannot......

But I wish to say this: you write incredibly logical threads. That you dismiss this out of hand with no research other than "ego," says a lot about your rush to judgement on this particular subject, and I would have though more of you than this......but don't be bothered, by those of us suffering egocentricity......
You gonna deny ignorance. Research, dude, instead of branding us all and rushing to judgement. That, alone, says a lot about your particular "bent" on this subject and your failure to research it thoroughly. Am I mistaken? Do you not write routinely about human rights abuses in this country? You are missing the point, entirely. But that's not me or my failing......
edit on 9-8-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by tony9802
reply to post by tetra50

I agree Tetra... you do not need to be chipped for the technology to work on people-- absolutely. This has to be the worst form of human rights abuses imaginable! I hope the topic doesn't become derailed or anything or that bad comments are made.. that would be a bummer.

Here is a website and it has a great deal of info about these things: www.surveillanceissues.com...
P. Baird out of Australia has a great deal of documentation about this so you can take a look at that.

But once again, as you have stated the chip itself doesn't have the be present for the technology to work, but it's a good place to start, because if the technology is operating with the rfid, then you can work on mobilizing it, and deactivating it, and later work on removing it.

Tony: there are many, many ways, chipping being the least. This is brought up repetitively to make fools of us. Remember I spoke of layers......look up TheGuts Aviary thread, where he presents a miilitary patch directly related to psychotronic warfare.......Need I say more? EMF, ELF, all the way to chips......

There is much here in layers.....one must understand this, before one can hope to fight it. Nevertheless, thanks for your support and understanding.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I really wish to emphasize and reiterate to you that vast sums of money are spent on both rfid implants and psychotronic weapons technology: Here is an interesting article by a professor of Psychiatry(Faculty of Medicine) out if Canada and he is originally from Pakistan, and he has this to state about this weaponry and what he terms "Mental Health Terrorism." All of this is real and totally very well funded by numerous governments worldwide.

Canada Psychiatrist concerned about remote influencing weaponry affecting mental and physical health Latest update: 2012-12-08

Amin MuhammadAmin Muhammad Gadit is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at Memorial University of Newfoundland, Faculty of Medicine. October 2009, he writes a paper with the title Canada Psychiatrist concerned about remote influencing weaponry affecting mental and physical health published in Journal of Pakistan Medical Association. In the paper he talks about psychological long term effects that result from terrorist activities on civilians, including behavioral problems and post-traumatic stress.

He also notes that with the introduction of remote influencing technology, and the new weapon systems, it might be challenging for a psychiatrist to tell the difference between real mental and physical problems and induced ones, asking one crucial question: Are we prepared for this challenge?

“The matters in terms of violence are advancing with the passage of time that may possibly bring in more serious issues related to both physical as well as mental health.

Of late, there are reports of a new and dreadful invention of weapons of violence that are called Bio-electromagnetic Weapons. According to the description by an Institute of Science in Society, these weapons operate at the speed of light, can kill, torture and enslave without making physical appearance. It further adds that voices and visions, daydreams and nightmares are the most astonishing manifestations of this weapon system, it is also capable of crippling the human subject by limiting his/her normal range of movement, causing acute pain the equivalent of major organ failure or even death and interferes with normal functions of human senses. It can cause difficulty with breathing and induce seizures besides damage to the tissues and organs.

Through this form of terrorism, it is possible to persuade subjects that their mind is being read; their intellectual property is being plundered and can even motivate suicide or murder. Pulsed Energy Projectiles (PEPs) are another form of weaponry that is used to paralyze a victim with pain. According to Peter Philips, a scientist from USA, circumstances may soon arrive in which anti-war or human right protestors suddenly feel a burning sensation akin to touching a hot skillet over their entire body. Simultaneously they may hear terrifying nauseating screaming, which while not produced externally, fills their brains with overwhelming disruption. This new invention is dreadful addition to the armamentarium of weapons of abuse and torture. Manifestations of the effects of these occult weapons can mimic mental ill health and add further to the misery of the victims.

The potential threat from use of biological warfare agents is more devastating as they are not detectable before the attack and can lead the possible victims to a state of constant vigilance and anxiety.”

Here is the full article if you're interested in reading it. www.jpma.org.pk...

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Have you thought about Trigeminal Neuralgia?

Trigeminal neuralgia (TN, or TGN), also known as prosopalgia,[1] suicide disease,[2] or Fothergill's disease[3] is a neuropathic disorder characterized by episodes of intense pain in the face, originating from the trigeminal nerve. The clinical association between TN and hemifacial spasm is the so-called tic douloureux.[4] It has been described as among the most painful conditions known to mankind.[5] It is estimated that 1 in 15,000 or 20,000 people suffer from TN, although the actual figure may be significantly higher due to frequent misdiagnosis. In a majority of cases, TN symptoms begin appearing more frequently over the age of 50, although there have been cases with patients being as young as three years of age. It is more common in females than males.[6] The trigeminal nerve is a paired cranial nerve that has three major branches: the ophthalmic nerve (V1), the maxillary nerve (V2), and the mandibular nerve (V3). One, two, or all three branches of the nerve may be affected. 10-12% of cases are bilateral (occurring on both the left and right sides of the face). Trigeminal neuralgia most commonly involves the middle branch (the maxillary nerve or V2) and lower branch (mandibular nerve or V3) of the trigeminal nerve,[7] but the pain may be felt in the ear, eye, lips, nose, scalp, forehead, cheeks, teeth, or jaw and side of the face. TN is not easily controlled but can be managed with a variety of treatment options.[8]

Also there are many more conditions involving all 12 of the cranial nerves.
Cranial Nerve Review

I also suffer from severe tinnitus due to years of concerts and loud headphones

I have thoughts many many things, but I can tell you with my experience on this thing, with my research and what I have been through I can confirm psychotronic weapons are used to harass people, myself being a victim. The typical thing and sad about it is it leaves almost no trace and many sickness can be labeled as being the origin much before considering the option of psychotronic weapons, but it will come to pass, it will be exposed, in time.

What is of great and true importance though is to investigate the phenomenon more in debt as to what consequence this kind of "harassment" can have on the body and on a psychological level. Critical thinking is therefore of utmost importance if we are to even think of a possible exposure of this thing.

Right now, as I type these lines, I feel more pressure from my handlers as I know they are aware of what I am doing, but I won't stop exposure is a must.

Those who are behind it might think they are protected and will not get discovered but quite the opposite could happen, nothing is perfect.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I must disagree, my hesitation is not based in any rejection that such technology may or may not exist. To me this is a secondary argument to the fact that there are far more commonplace and well understood potential root causes for the phenomenon than arbitrary psychotronic warfare. The fact that these more likely causes tend to be summarily and offhandedly dismissed by those who are suffering symptoms like internal voices is what troubles me.

The fact is that there are a number of people here on ATS who hear voices and, sadly, they almost universally reject the idea that there might be an underlying natural cause. Sadly this is one of the destructive and divisive mechanisms of such illnesses and is very common. The delusion becomes more powerful than rational thought and a break occurs. In my own life journey I have interacted with a number of people who have similar problems and I have a great deal of sympathy for them. Having said that, I know enough to know that the delusions almost always win out. They are very compelling to those who suffer from them. Often much more compelling than reality is.

This is not a judgment at all, even if it might read like one. The point I am trying to make is that addressing the most likely root causes first - and eliminating them as possibilities - is the rational method of discovering what is to blame. A CAT scan, a full neurological work up, blood tests, and psychiatric evaluations would be necessary just to begin to isolate potential causes. Once that was done then the process of trial and error for the treatment of symptoms could begin.

Once those avenues were exhausted, without relief then it would be time to begin entertaining more exotic theories.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
LInkyLINK

Books and articles regarding electronic weapons, body and mind control technologies on www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... a search engine for MEDLINE library, service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine and the National Institute of Health:
1. Moreno JD., 2004, DARPA on your mind, Cerebrum;6(4):91-9
2. June 2003, Silence of the neuroengineers, Nature, 423(6942):787
3. Hoag H., June 2003, Remote control, Nature, 423(6942):796-8.
4. Rudolph A, July 2003, Military: brain machine could benefit millions, Nature, 424(6947):369
5. Keiper A, 2006, The age of neuroelectronics, New Atlantis,11:4-41
6. Durand DM, 2007, Neural engineering--a new discipline for analyzing and interacting with the nervous system, Methods Inf Med, 46(2):142-6.
7. Birmingham JT, Graham DM, Tauck DL, May 2004, Lymnaea stagnalis and the development of neuroelectronic technologies, J Neurosci Res,76(3):277-81
8. Kawato M, June 2008, Brain controlled robot, HFSP J., 2(3):136-42. Epub 2008 May 23
9. Glannon W., February 2006, Neuroethics, Bioethics; 20(1):37-52.
10. Fuchs T., November 2006, Ethical issues in neuroscience, Curr Opin Psychiatry;19(6):600-7
11. Butler D., January, 22, 1998 “Advances in Neuroscience May Threaten Human Rights”, Nature, Vol, 391, p. 316
12. Delgado JM, Mark V, Sweet W, Ervin F, Weiss G, Bach-Y-Rita G, Hagiwara R., October,1968, Intracerebral radio stimulation and recording in completely free patients, J Nerv Ment Dis.;147(4):329-40
13. Horgan J., October, 2005, The forgotten era of brain chips, Sci Am.;293(4):66-73
14. Delgado JM, November, 1955, Evaluation of permanent implantation of electrodes within the brain, Electroencephalography and Clinical Neurophysiology, 7(4):637-44.
15. Delgado JM, June 1959, Electronic command of movement and behavior, Transactions of the New York Academy of Sciences; 21:689-99.
16. Faden RR, 1996 May, Human-subjects research today: final report of the Advisory Committee on Human Radiation Experiments, Acad Med;71(5):482-3.
17. Heath RG, December, 1963, Electrical self-stimulation of the brain in man, American Journal of Psychiatry, 120:571-7.
18. Heath RG, January 1972, Pleasure and brain activity in man. Deep and surface electroencephalograms during orgasm, Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease, 154(1):3-18
19. Adey, W. Ross, December, 1979, Neurophysiologic Effects of Radiofrequency and Microwave Radiation, Bulletin of the New York Academy of Medicine, V.55, #11
20. Bawin SM, Gavalas-Medici RJ, Adey WR., 1973, Effects of Modulated Very High Frequency Fields on Specific Brain Rhythms in Cats, Brain Research, V.58.
21. Elazar Z, Adey WR., 1967, Spectral Analysis of Low Frequency Components in the Electrical Activity of the Hippocampus during Learning, Electroencephalography and Clinical Neurophysiology, V.23.
22. Frey AH, 1965, Behavioral Biophysics, Psychological Bulletin, V.65, #5.
23. Frey AH, 1962, Human Auditory System Response to Modulated Electromagnetic Energy, Journal of Applied Physiology, 17/4, pg. 689 – 692
24. Eichert ES 3rd, Frey AH, June, 1976, Proceedings: Human auditory system response to lower power density, pulse modulated, electromagnetic energy: a search for mechanisms.
25. Frey AH, Feld SR, Frey B., February, 1975, Neural Function and Behavior: Defining to Relationship, Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, V.247
There are 259 articles and books about brain-machine interface, 155 articles about neuroengineering, 80 articles about neural interfacing, 18 articles about neuromechanical systems, 580 articles about neuroinformatics, 20866 articles about neuroimaging, 1380 articles about neural prostheses, 26 articles about artificial and biological neural circuits, 33697 articles about neural control, 3678 articles about neural signal processing, 2658 articles about neural modeling, 2 articles about neuro-computation in MEDLINE library.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
LINK

1. There are individuals in this country, victims of Psychotronic (or Mind Control, Electronic, Electromagnetic, Directed Energy, Neurological, Non-lethal) Weapons, who are being targeted unjustly or used as human subjects in experiments without their informed consent. Victims of mind/body control detail the most extreme and totalitarian violations of human rights in human history. Criminals may implant people with microchips or nanomaterials and place them under continuous surveillance. They monitor the human brain, continuously alter consciousness and behavior, directly assault and torture mind and bodies of the human subjects.
These are some of the symptoms that targeted individuals may experience:
a). Microwave hearing, torture with loud noise.
b). Visual hallucinations, artificial dreams.
c). Reading thoughts, retrieving memories.
d). Manipulation of thoughts, will, emotions, desires and perceptions.
e). Manipulation of human behavior: forced speech, involuntary body movements, transmission of specific commands into the subconscious, compulsory execution of these commands (i.e. the Manchurian Candidate effect).
f). Debilitation of mental acuity, loss of memory.
g). Sleep deprivation or uncontrollable sleep
h). Cramps, spasms, excruciating artificial pain in any part of the body, manipulation of body systems, including heart attacks and other serious medical conditions.
2. Some victims are subject to harassment and organized stalking in their communities, some victims receive false psychiatric diagnosis and in addition become victims of the systems, from which they are seeking help (medical institutions and law enforcement).
3. The misuse of such brain and body manipulation technology directly undermines the Constitution and Criminal law of the United States.
THEREFORE, your petitioners request that the Government would appoint an investigation in the United States to get to the bottom of these gross violations of human rights based upon the evidence collected by victims for many years. Goals of the investigation should include:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Want more? I'll gladly provide it.
Tetra
whatever number line you require......

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
LINK

SUBJECT:
References: See Enclosure 1
Protecting Personnel from Electromagnetic Fields
1. PURPOSE. This Instruction:
a. Reissues DoD Instruction (DoDI) 6055.11 (Reference (a)) in accordance with the authority in DoD Directive (DoDD) 5134.01 (Reference (b)) and the guidance in DoDD 4715.1E (Reference (c)) to update policy, responsibilities, and procedures for protecting personnel from exposure to electromagnetic fields (EMFs) from 0 to 300 gigahertz (GHz).
b. Removes laser content, which is covered in DoDI 6055.15 (Reference (d)).
c. Establishes the DoD Transmitted EMF Radiation Protection (TERP) Working Group to provide technical guidance and recommend policy on EMF safety and health matters within the Department of Defense in accordance with DoDI 6055.1 (Reference (e)).
d. Establishes the DoD EMF Injury Hotline.
e. Expands guidance to include exposure to EMFs from 0 to 3 kilohertz (kHz) in accordance with the American National Standards Institute/Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) C95.6-2002 (Reference (f)).
2. APPLICABILITY. This Instruction:
a. Applies to the OSD, the Military Departments, the Office of the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the Joint Staff, the Combatant Commands, the Office of the Inspector General of the Department of Defense, the Defense Agencies, the DoD Field Activities, and all other organizational entities in the Department of Defense (hereafter referred to collectively as the “DoD Components”).
b. Applies to DoD operations, activities, and installations worldwide, including Government- owned, contractor-operated facilities and non-DoD activities operating on DoD installations.

c. Does not apply to patients exposed to EMFs as part of a diagnostic or therapeutic medical or dental treatment.
d. Does not apply to potential or suspected adverse health effects in persons with implanted electronic medical devices (such as pacemakers), metal implants (such as orthopedic appliances), or stents, shunts, or wires attributable to EMF levels below the maximum permissible exposure (MPE). Exposures to these devices below the MPE are covered by Food and Drug Administration guidelines for each medical device.
3. DEFINITIONS. See Glossary.
4. POLICY. It is DoD policy, in accordance with Reference (c), to:
a. Protect DoD personnel from accidental death, injury, and occupational illness.
b. Protect the public from risk of death, injury, illness, or property damage because of DoD activities.
5. RESPONSIBLITIES. See Enclosure 2. 6. PROCEDURES. See Enclosure 3.
7. RELEASABILITY. UNLIMITED. This Instruction is approved for public release and is available on the Internet from the DoD Issuances Web Site at www.dtic.mil...
8. EFFECTIVE DATE. This Instruction is effective immediately.
Enclosures
1. References
2. Responsibilities
3. Procedures
4. DoD TERP Working Group Functions Glossary
DoDI 6055.11, August 19, 2009

Is this official enough for you, as to the existence of said tech?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Citing a closed petition that only received 587 signatures, and which contains a broken link to the NCBI does not provide any evidence to anything other than somebody wrote a letter to their representation and then created a petition based upon that letter.

As for the links that were provided on the petition... Some seem to have nothing at all to do with the ideas presented. In fact even the first reference only leads to an abstract idea, not an actual theory or documentation of any kind.

Abstract

Applied science may once again play a decisive role in changing the face of armed conflict, and the rest of human affairs, by shifting the battlefield to our very brains. The national-security establishment--and particularly the Pentagon's Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)--supports research at the intersection of neuroscience and national security that could ultimately enable authorities to do things like enhance (or muddle, or erase) memory, monitor crowds for individuals whose brain patterns correlate with aggressive behaviors, or control weapons from afar merely with thoughts. What are the dangers of such information falling into "the wrong hands," and are there any "right hands" for this kind of knowledge? Is any extension of human abilities justified by the need for government to protect its society?

Source

Words like "research", "may", and "ultimately" are speculative - not definitive.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

This is not a judgment at all, even if it might read like one. The point I am trying to make is that addressing the most likely root causes first - and eliminating them as possibilities - is the rational method of discovering what is to blame. A CAT scan, a full neurological work up, blood tests, and psychiatric evaluations would be necessary just to begin to isolate potential causes. Once that was done then the process of trial and error for the treatment of symptoms could begin.

reply to post by Hefficide

Okay, Heff, understood. And I don't argue that "some" claiming this fall into the category you describe eloquently. However, I am a fiftyone year old female. Typical Schizophrenia onset happens at 18-25. I have had no such diagnoses of this at that age. Can you not tell from my writing and extrapolations, and logic, that I am NOT schizophrenic?

I have given plenty of evidence. Now, that doesn't mean that there are those who claim this who aren't suffering from a mental illness. Therein lies the "rub." However, it does not disallow, logically, that there are others who actually DO SUFFER FROM THIS. And believe me when I say this: it's not a feature of my ego......I'm just a retired, middle aged housewife, with no illusions about who and what I am.

Open your mind, dude. We are not all the same. Some may be suffering, and some may not. It doesn't mean it isn't being employed to "neutralize" some of us, who have seen or know something someone is uncomfortable with.....
Tetra
That, in fact, is a matter of logic, pure and simple. that's what the perpetrators use against those who are suffering more than anything.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
How about this one:

NUMBER 6055.11 August 19, 2009
USD(A T&L)
SUBJECT:
References: See Enclosure 1
Protecting Personnel from Electromagnetic Fields
1. PURPOSE. This Instruction:
a. Reissues DoD Instruction (DoDI) 6055.11 (Reference (a)) in accordance with the authority in DoD Directive (DoDD) 5134.01 (Reference (b)) and the guidance in DoDD 4715.1E (Reference (c)) to update policy, responsibilities, and procedures for protecting personnel from exposure to electromagnetic fields (EMFs) from 0 to 300 gigahertz (GHz).
b. Removes laser content, which is covered in DoDI 6055.15 (Reference (d)).
c. Establishes the DoD Transmitted EMF Radiation Protection (TERP) Working Group to provide technical guidance and recommend policy on EMF safety and health matters within the Department of Defense in accordance with DoDI 6055.1 (Reference (e)).
d. Establishes the DoD EMF Injury Hotline.
e. Expands guidance to include exposure to EMFs from 0 to 3 kilohertz (kHz) in accordance with the American National Standards Institute/Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) C95.6-2002 (Reference (f)).
2. APPLICABILITY. This Instruction:
a. Applies to the OSD, the Military Departments, the Office of the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the Joint Staff, the Combatant Commands, the Office of the Inspector General of the Department of Defense, the Defense Agencies, the DoD Field Activities, and all other organizational entities in the Department of Defense (hereafter referred to collectively as the “DoD Components”).
b. Applies to DoD operations, activities, and installations worldwide, including Government- owned, contractor-operated facilities and non-DoD activities operating on DoD installations.

c. Does not apply to patients exposed to EMFs as part of a diagnostic or therapeutic medical or dental treatment.
d. Does not apply to potential or suspected adverse health effects in persons with implanted electronic medical devices (such as pacemakers), metal implants (such as orthopedic appliances), or stents, shunts, or wires attributable to EMF levels below the maximum permissible exposure (MPE). Exposures to these devices below the MPE are covered by Food and Drug Administration guidelines for each medical device.
3. DEFINITIONS. See Glossary.
4. POLICY. It is DoD policy, in accordance with Reference (c), to:
a. Protect DoD personnel from accidental death, injury, and occupational illness.
b. Protect the public from risk of death, injury, illness, or property damage because of DoD activities.
5. RESPONSIBLITIES. See Enclosure 2. 6. PROCEDURES. See Enclosure 3.
7. RELEASABILITY. UNLIMITED. This Instruction is approved for public release and is available on the Internet from the DoD Issuances Web Site at
www.dtic.mil...
8. EFFECTIVE DATE. This Instruction is effective immediately.
Enclosures
1. References
2. Responsibilities
3. Procedures
4. DoD TERP Working Group Functions Glossary
... " target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">LINK

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

REFERENCES ................................................................................................................................4 RESPONSIBILITIES ......................................................................................................................5
UNDER SECRETARY OF DEFENSE FOR ACQUISITION, TECHNOLOGY,
AND LOGISTICS (USD(AT&L)) ......................................................................................5
DEPUTY UNDER SECRETARY OF DEFENSE FOR INSTALLATIONS AND ENVIRONMENT (DUSD(I&E)) ........................................................................................5 HEADS OF THE DoD COMPONENTS ..................................................................................5 SECRETARY OF THE AIR FORCE........................................................................................6
PROCEDURES................................................................................................................................7
MPE LIMITS.............................................................................................................................7 EVALUATION..........................................................................................................................7 Measurement and Evaluation of EMFs................................................................................7 Records Maintenance...........................................................................................................7 Multiple Emitters .................................................................................................................8 Inventory ..............................................................................................................................8 CONTROLS ..............................................................................................................................8 Action Level.........................................................................................................................8 EMF Warning Signs ............................................................................................................8 Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) .................................................................................8 TRAINING ................................................................................................................................9 MISHAPS ..................................................................................................................................9
DoD TERP WORKING GROUP FUNCTIONS...........................................................................11
GLOSSARY ..................................................................................................................................12
ABBREVIATIONS AND ACRONYMS................................................................................12 DEFINITIONS.........................................................................................................................12

Is it real, yet, for you, Heff?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tony9802

Originally posted by Grimpachi
Cop tazer s will not work you need to ask a healthcare professional to give you electroshock treatments specifically for the implants and they should help you out.

My understanding is that Neodymium magnets can work, otherwise there are jammers, such as professional bug jammers that can work as well, but I'm still doing research on these devices.. Some of them can be costly, but well worth it.

How come can a magnet work in this case. I am not in the knowledge of it so that is why I am asking you the question. By the way I must add, and it might sound silly for some, but i tried the tinfoil hat thing, around 10 layers of aluminum after it is all folded and guess what? It seemed to partially block some of the rays that were sent.

With that being said, I plan on buying a couple of tin foil rolls to make a helmet similar to this.

Oh, and yes it was intended to be Magneto as I thought it would be funny and on the topic considering waves being sent to the head.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Your link is broken.

As far as the conversation we are engaged in presently, I did not table the word "schizophrenia" - you did. My assertion is that there are a variety of conditions, injuries, and illnesses that can cause symptoms like hearing voices or delusional thinking.

Having said that, I never went so far as to make an accusation of delusion. I merely tabled the possibility.

For what it's worth - simply suggesting that you are not in the typical age range associated with dissociative disorders is not diagnostically relevant. Atypical presentation means "not typical" and is still a very strong possibility. My only hope would be that anyone hearing voices entertain the potential for more pedestrian explanations than psychotronic attack.

You argue that you are a middle aged housewife as if that might preclude you somehow from the potential of illness or injury. I ask that you reverse that logic and ask why DARPA would target such a person? Surely there must be a very poignant and pressing cause... Something other than the fact that you may have Googled some suspected key words or posted opinionated statements online - as there are millions, if not billions of people who have done such things, and more... and never suffered such "attacks".

Again, I apologize if you are taking these statements as judgment or on a personal level. They are not intended to be such at all. They are merely the application of Occams razor to a tabled discussion.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Bah Tetra, seriously I must tell you, do not waste your time replying and fighting with arguments, it does not worth it. This or these guys which confronts you might : 1: Believe it is outer rubbish while trying to prove you wrong or they are on the part of the "in the known" who simply know its true but will do anything against the us who expose what the true situation is.

In any case I just wanted to point you this out to avoid you waste too much time arguing with a disbeliever or disinformer.

Thruthseek3r

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join