It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychotronic weapons

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Originally posted by tetra50
Resptecfully, Mike, no it won't, and neither will an MRI....

Ok Brian, I agree.

Ok, Daffy, I agree, as well.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Here's a link you might be interested in.

Report claims TELEKINESIS killed engineers.

I personally have been suffering from the worst Tinnitus (high pitched ringing in ears) for the last 2 weeks. It invades my sleep and wakes me at night.

I wonder how many readers are suffering from some form of tinnitus right now.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Trubeeleever

I've had constant tinnitus for about 32-33 years. There are many causes for it. In my case it comes from sound damage to the inner ear.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
attempt to insulate a small space with stuff that blocks EMF.

Ground yourself as much as possible.

Don't listen to people who suggest you will sound insane if you talk about it. I mean really, who cares? The more you talk about it, the more you make yourself a testament to those who are investigating this... and they do exist. I'm not saying they will help you, because most haven't quite figured out what is going on, but this is being watched. To know more about the people targeted, tells more about handlers exact motives. If a person who's files have been pulled by agents or approached by any government type or have been in certain hospitals or certain situations...when they start complaining about this, it can lead to the opening of a nice little can of worms... so talk.... if you're brave, that is. I'm sure you know why, but if you keep talking without them silencing you, the more likely they will start stepping back from you- if you have caught the attention of others.

remove any implants if possible. I have. It was a small, perfectly triangular flat black metallic object about a millimeter or so on each side. It was placed there by an intern with a tongue depressor I did not get a good look at and he put it back in his pocket shielding it with his hand instead of throwing it away. When he looked down my throat there was a sharp twinge that I had dismissed as some type of weird tongue spasm... which is not impossible but after extracting it years later...well...PLUS, that intern did some really strange things to me over the course of at least half an hour in two separate locations. I was a minor. It wasn't really dawning on me that something was off about the whole situation, well it was but not enough for me, a minor to object to the man in the white coat... if you know what I'm saying. That's only way I can explain not being more in control of that situation. A lot of stuff gets buried when you are young and impressionable. This is FAR from my only strange incident. FAR FAR from the only one.

Be aware that certain things only make it worse and try to avoid them.
edit on 8-8-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Hefficide

I've also had mild a form of tinnitus due to firearms when I was 17 years old in the Army Reserves (1987) but lately it has become increasingly louder and louder and there is no cause for it, that I'm aware of.

Since the entire global population is now becoming aware of government experiments, conspiracies, false flags and cover-ups, I feel that projects like HAARP may now have a weaponised product which can be used with pinpoint accuracy against undesirable individuals who may have aggressive differing views to their own.

The MSM have been issued their new gag orders recently, but what of vocal objectors like me, I am under no such gag order and I can't be sued because I own nothing. To imprison somebody for having an opinion would be making them a martyr, and would ultimately further their cause.

As silly as it may seem, I guess what I am asking is, could an increased droning in somebody's ears be a symptom of a new type of neuro-weapon? .

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
My tinnitus waxes and wanes depending on how much of the right frequency noise in subject to.....
It gets worse from some types of loud sounds...like playing my guitar on 10 to get that cool feedback an harmonics.....
After an uninhibited `session`i may have almost painful tinnitus that's like a high pitched squeal.........but it fades back to the normal chicada sound in a day or so.............
Ask yourself if theres any new sound in your environment perhaps its causing it.....

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

While that is in the realm of possibility, a more likely explanation is that the damage done to your cochlea is being exacerbated by exposure to subsequent sounds. There is also research that suggests neuron damage to the part of the brain which processes sound might also become a factor in the progression of tinnitus.

When I was a child, before my permanent and constant tinnitus set in ( I was a musician and was exposed to extreme levels of noise on a daily basis for about a decade ), the only time I ever heard the signature tinnitus ringing in my ears is when I was passing through the threshold of certain department stores ( There was one particular Montgomery Wards in or near Nashua, N.H. - where I lived at that that point - that always caused my to hear ringing whenever I walked in or out of that particular buildling ). In subsequent years I have often wondered if cellular technology might be an exacerbating factor. We have so much electromagnetic and radio waves passing through us in this day and age as to be, frankly, somewhat disconcerting.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
See Barrie Trower videos on YouTube - he worked on microwave weapons for the Brit government in the 60s and is now warning people about WiFi, cell phone towers, Tetra, etc.

MICROWAVE WEAPONRY'S USE ON PEOPLE EXPLAINED - 35 min. - then see the
2+ hour video taped at his house in England:

Barrie Trower Talks with Victims of Non-Consensual Microwave and EMF Experimentation and Testing

He says probably 500,000 people have been targeted.

excerpt from youtube description:

Mr. Barrie Trower takes no money or gifts for his interviews. Sponsored by Kenneth Rhoades of Michigan, two victims of this domestic terrorism, Debra Poulsen and Rose Gapinski (both from Wisconsin), traveled to England from the U.S. to speak with him directly. He invited us into his home and we had a casual, informative and, at times, shocking conversation. One thing we know for sure, we are not alone. This is happening to nearly everyone in the U.S. and around the world. Most are unaware, and to some it feels like torture. I am not asking you to be the judge. There is nothing to judge. This is fact.

Barrie Trower states, "In the 1960s I trained at the Government Microwave Warfare Establishment. I worked with the Underwater Bomb disposal unit which used microwaves within its unit. In the 1970s one of my tasks over an eleven year period was to de-brief spies involved in microwave warfare. The location and process that I used I cannot go into as it is still considered secret. I have two Degrees, and a Diploma and in my retirement I now teach Advanced Level Physics, some Mathematics and some Human Physiology at South Dartmoor College. In September 2001 I was commissioned by the Police Federation to write 'The Tetra Report'."

Though some consider microwave and EMF weapons the stuff of science fiction, Maj. Doug Rokke, Ph.D., the former head of the US Army's depleted uranium cleanup project after Gulf War I, says these weapons are very real, and commonly used in military circles. He described to me how he personally used such weapons on a regular basis while training with Special Forces at US Army facilities: "We had them van-mounted, truck-mounted, plane-mounted, and hand-carried. We would go around zapping each other for fun. This was during exercises, or sometimes just as a practical joke." Rokke assured me that, based on his firsthand knowledge of US military mind-set and capabilities, 9/11 truth activists have undoubtedly been targeted by exotic non-lethal (and lethal) weapons.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Dr. John Hall is on the board of ICAACT.org

International Center Against Abuse of Covert Technologies

icaact.org...

ICAACT is an Independent Non Profit Human Rights Organization. We work together with a number of NGOs, Civil Rights Movements and Human Rights groups.

ICAACT was created to obtain evidence of serious Human Rights abuses for Victims of Electronic Terrorism worldwide.

We aim to provide evidence to the individual victim, as well as for all victims of these crimes.

We use specific testing equipment, to ensure that the data that is collected worldwide is conformed and compatible in order for the results to be admissible in both national and international court systems on a later date.

Along with the testing we do case studies, with data obtained through questionnaires.

~~
First Publication from ICAACT Now Public
REPORT ON RF SCANNING IN A SHIELDED ENVIRONMENT: ICAACT PHASE III TESTING

ICAACT is ready to release a scientific report on the scannings in a shielded environment.
~~
From the events page:

September 2012
Lecture by Jesse Beltran in Washington DC
Jesse Beltran talked about the new evidence coming foward that people who claim to be implanted are usually right. He also about ICAACT's Radio Frequency Scanning Phase One and did some RF-scannings.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

The question I always ask when this particular issue is tabled is this:

Is there any valid reason you can think of that cutting edge resources and costs might be allocated toward implanting you with a chip and then engaging in an ongoing campaign to plant thoughts into your head?

This question is rarely answered when I ask it. The ego can be a very powerful thing I suppose. But Occams razor tends to suggest that unless one is involved in some very classified or high tech industry, then a motive for such invasive measures just doesn't become apparent.

This is such the standard response, I suppose, because it works: why would you be so important this was being done to you.....ah, egocentric, are we?

Research, for one. Control over entire populations, another. A metaphor for you: a woman isn't particularly attractive, and not putting herself in harm's way; however, she gets raped. Why her? Why would that happen to her, and not another woman walking down the same street. Not the best metaphor, but it applies, nonetheless.

I don't believe that most who talk about this in a cogent, sane manner are egocentrically thinking they are just that important someone would target them. We live in times, in a country where what's publicized, the Constitution, in practice, is a lie. Wouldn't you say? Elections, in a way, have become a lie. Meaning, it's diametrically opposed to what we are told, and sold that this country stands for. It frankly amazes me that, knowing this, people have such a difficult time believing this is happenning, for human rights in this country (NDAA, for instance), the reality of the suspension of Habeus Corpus, another example, have become a joke in this representative republic..

It has nothing at alll, whatsoever, to do with ego, in most cases, when people seek help for this issue. It's very real, and an insult to those sufferiing to chalk it up to their egos, because they somehow think they're "special," and this must be why they were targeted.

There are many reasons possible: someone trying to get hold of an inheritance by claiming the person is incompetent. In a divorce settlement or a custody battle. A business deal or merger, again with the intent of claiming the one in control is incompetent. Just pissing off the wrong person, who happens to be wealthy and powerful. Former military, no longer serving, having seen something while on active duty that the chain of command would prefer not ever be known. Rape, in fact, within the military is quite an issue.....easily dealt with if the accuser appears like a lunatic. I could go on, but surely you get the picture.
Occam's Razor: the simplest explanation when all other criteria are eliminated, doesn't reallly apply here, but is so frequently used to disallow when it doesn't fit.
Respectfully,
Tetra50

I think you do alll who suffer a terrible injustice with a response like this.
Want answers to that question you claim is rarely answered: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Try reading this thread. There are plenty of answers to what you suggest contained therein.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

the only time I ever heard the signature tinnitus ringing in my ears is when I was passing through the threshold of certain department stores ( There was one particular Montgomery Wards in or near Nashua, N.H. - where I lived at that that point - that always caused my to hear ringing whenever I walked in or out of that particular buildling ). In subsequent years I have often wondered if cellular technology might be an exacerbating factor. We have so much electromagnetic and radio waves passing through us in this day and age as to be, frankly, somewhat disconcerting.

I've had the 'Whistle' for about 30 years. Started after a motorcycle accident. Some cretin erected and closed an iron barrier across a dirt track that I used. I saw it about 1 second before I hit it. My body went underneath along with the bike but my jaw hit the barrier...broken jaw and teeth!
After that accident I started hearing a very high pitched whistle whenever I went near a television. I thought at the time that it was the tellys making the noise but as time went on I began to realise the noise was inside my head!
So, there may be something to what you say! maybe it can be triggered by radio waves. Nowadays the noise is there all the time but I'm only aware of it when its very quiet or if I think about it.
A few years back I had an inner ear problem, it caused me to lose balance and feel like I was suffering from motion sickness. Got some pills from the doc for that and the whistle changed into a very loud rushing wind sound. When I stopped the pills it went back to the whistle

Maybe we should start a thread for those of us who....hear noises!

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

i think you are on to something about a year and a half ago i got tinnitus out of nowhere just at the same time sky were doing a deal for broadband dishes the wifi signals when i scaned went from 1 to 20 overnight .

it is driving me nuts i can hardly hear a tv with the noise and the local doctor/quack will not give sleeping tablets as they say they are habit forming but i put this down to wifi /mobile signals as it came out of nowhere

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
reply to post by VoidHawk

i think you are on to something about a year and a half ago i got tinnitus out of nowhere just at the same time sky were doing a deal for broadband dishes the wifi signals when i scaned went from 1 to 20 overnight .

it is driving me nuts i can hardly hear a tv with the noise and the local doctor/quack will not give sleeping tablets as they say they are habit forming but i put this down to wifi /mobile signals as it came out of nowhere

I watched a docu about people who are sensitive to mobile phone masts. Of course people believe its all nonsense but when the phone companies set up a research unit to prove they are safe they didn't get the result they'd hoped for.
For the research they placed people into rooms that were isolated from radio waves etc, but there was a transmitter in the room. They asked people to say when the transmitter was turned on and about 88% of the people were spot on, they knew instantly when it was switched on.
If I can find the docu I'll post a link.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Want answers to that question you claim is rarely answered: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Try reading this thread. There are plenty of answers to what you suggest contained therein.

Heff don't waste your time.

I doubt that you will find anything in that thread that answers the question you posed. I know I didn't find any when I asked the same question on it.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Is there any valid reason you can think of that cutting edge resources and costs might be allocated toward implanting you with a chip and then engaging in an ongoing campaign to plant thoughts into your head?

This question is rarely answered when I ask it. The ego can be a very powerful thing I suppose. But Occams razor tends to suggest that unless one is involved in some very classified or high tech industry, then a motive for such invasive measures just doesn't become apparent.

This is such the standard response, I suppose, because it works: why would you be so important this was being done to you.....ah, egocentric, are we?

Research, for one. Control over entire populations, another. A metaphor for you: a woman isn't particularly attractive, and not putting herself in harm's way; however, she gets raped. Why her? Why would that happen to her, and not another woman walking down the same street. Not the best metaphor, but it applies, nonetheless.

I don't believe that most who talk about this in a cogent, sane manner are egocentrically thinking they are just that important someone would target them. We live in times, in a country where what's publicized, the Constitution, in practice, is a lie. Wouldn't you say? Elections, in a way, have become a lie. Meaning, it's diametrically opposed to what we are told, and sold that this country stands for. It frankly amazes me that, knowing this, people have such a difficult time believing this is happenning, for human rights in this country (NDAA, for instance), the reality of the suspension of Habeus Corpus, another example, have become a joke in this representative republic..

It has nothing at alll, whatsoever, to do with ego, in most cases, when people seek help for this issue. It's very real, and an insult to those sufferiing to chalk it up to their egos, because they somehow think they're "special," and this must be why they were targeted.

There are many reasons possible: someone trying to get hold of an inheritance by claiming the person is incompetent. In a divorce settlement or a custody battle. A business deal or merger, again with the intent of claiming the one in control is incompetent. Just pissing off the wrong person, who happens to be wealthy and powerful. Former military, no longer serving, having seen something while on active duty that the chain of command would prefer not ever be known. Rape, in fact, within the military is quite an issue.....easily dealt with if the accuser appears like a lunatic. I could go on, but surely you get the picture.
Occam's Razor: the simplest explanation when all other criteria are eliminated, doesn't reallly apply here, but is so frequently used to disallow when it doesn't fit.
Respectfully,
Tetra50

We are far from a republic I would rather call it an Empire, the American Empire but this is not the point of the thread again, although thanks for sharing your view.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
attempt to insulate a small space with stuff that blocks EMF.

Ground yourself as much as possible.

Don't listen to people who suggest you will sound insane if you talk about it. I mean really, who cares? The more you talk about it, the more you make yourself a testament to those who are investigating this... and they do exist. I'm not saying they will help you, because most haven't quite figured out what is going on, but this is being watched. To know more about the people targeted, tells more about handlers exact motives. If a person who's files have been pulled by agents or approached by any government type or have been in certain hospitals or certain situations...when they start complaining about this, it can lead to the opening of a nice little can of worms... so talk.... if you're brave, that is. I'm sure you know why, but if you keep talking without them silencing you, the more likely they will start stepping back from you- if you have caught the attention of others.

remove any implants if possible. I have. It was a small, perfectly triangular flat black metallic object about a millimeter or so on each side. It was placed there by an intern with a tongue depressor I did not get a good look at and he put it back in his pocket shielding it with his hand instead of throwing it away. When he looked down my throat there was a sharp twinge that I had dismissed as some type of weird tongue spasm... which is not impossible but after extracting it years later...well...PLUS, that intern did some really strange things to me over the course of at least half an hour in two separate locations. I was a minor. It wasn't really dawning on me that something was off about the whole situation, well it was but not enough for me, a minor to object to the man in the white coat... if you know what I'm saying. That's only way I can explain not being more in control of that situation. A lot of stuff gets buried when you are young and impressionable. This is FAR from my only strange incident. FAR FAR from the only one.

Be aware that certain things only make it worse and try to avoid them.
edit on 8-8-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

As a targeted individual I can assure you that I am the type of person which has not its tongue in its pocket, talking about conspiracy when I have a discussion with my family happens often and I do not the fear the reactions even if I know these will be negative when I know I am partially right on such controversial topics. I think I have been noticed somehow someway by one of the perpetrator goon or one of their biological robot (brainwashed or EMF controlled individuals) and so here they try to get me but what a mistake ...

I know the brain can be stronger than the tools they use against us no matter how far advanced they might be. One of the ways which led result to me was first to stay away as far as possible of anything related to the occult, I had a big tendency leaning to read and learn more about this kind of stuff.

Second, having faith (not the faith you have in a church ... religion has nothing to do with this kind of faith), faith I already have everything I need to overcome what they do to me. I feel more pressure on top of my head and my ears ... "ah ah, they think they can get me" is my typical kind of reaction when it happens. Keeping myself busy is quite worth mentioning as a good thing too.

Third, and this is the final hint I give in this post, keep a close record of dates, hours, and details on what happens. By the time of 1 week or 2 or even a couple of days if you are heavily targeted and taking good notes, you will start noticing patterns such as hours they act upon you, the kind of virtual images or sound being sent to you, after you are happy or sad (highs and lows) noticing any drastic changes in feelings is great indicator too.

Enough for now, this is a part of what I realized for myself as being heavily bombarbed by these EMF or infrared waves or "Idk wth are these" kind of waves.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

It is a poor metaphor in that rape is most often a crime of opportunity and/or impulse. Obviously the implanting of chips and the long term torture of people via technology cannot, by definition be considered in the same light at all. A directed effort and long term process would be involved - not just an impulse.

As for the need to control people? Of course that need exists and it is more than adequately covered by propaganda, media, groupthink, cultural extortion, economic enslavement, peer pressure and a myriad of other time tested methods.

There are simply too many jumps in logic required to arrive at these answers IMO. Sure, some patents exist regarding "mind control" tech - but a patent neither implies the tech exists or that it would even work... patents only protect the idea of such a device from being copied in a direct way.

Ultimately it is my opinion that the disconnect some people have is that, if they are hearing disembodied voices, it is far more compelling and comfortable to believe that the government is using cutting edge technology to harass and torment them than it is to accept that they may be suffering from medical issues - most of which have very somber implications and diagnoses.
edit on 8/9/13 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

reply to post by tetra50

It is a poor metaphor in that rape is most often a crime of opportunity and/or impulse. Obviously the implanting of chips and the long term torture of people via technology cannot, by definition be considered in the same light at all. A directed effort and long term process would be involved - not just an impulse.

As for the need to control people? Of course that need exists and it is more than adequately covered by propaganda, media, groupthink, cultural extortion, economic enslavement, peer pressure and a myriad of other time tested methods.

There are simply too many jumps in logic required to arrive at these answers IMO. Sure, some patents exist regarding "mind control" tech - but a patent neither implies the tech exists or that it would even work... patents only protect the idea of such a device from being copied in a direct way.

Ultimately it is my opinion that the disconnect some people have is that, if they are heaving disembodied voices, it is far more compelling and comfortable to believe that the government is using cutting edge technology to harass and torment them than it is to accept that they may be suffering from medical issues - most of which have very somber implications and diagnoses.

If you are not a T.I. then i can tell you it is very hard to comprehend. I am not saying what you said is wrong, but just that understanding what a T.I. goes through is very very annoying . I do not want to be victimized but I nearly suicided and not 1 time but 3 times because of this. I thought I was crazy hearing things seeing things, I thought I was schizophrenic ... I thought and there are truly some people who have this sickness but even if I presented similar symptoms, I know something was wrong with this diagnostic, I almost felt like there was something more to it.

After having burning sensations for no reason, feeling down for absolutely no reasons, feeling pressure on top of my head, side of my ears, under my nose, etc I realized it was something else. The sad news is symptoms are very similar to schizophrenia, but the origin of it, completely different and more over many many and more as we speak are experiencing this sad oppression.

There will be a time when it will become mainstream and the perpetrator will have no choice to stop as people realize the true origin of this sickness, but please, do not exclude this possibility for your own sake. If you would be a target as I am you would definitely not see it with the same eyes and this by any means I for sure not with all my heart wish it to you.

Thruthsek3r

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Have you thought about Trigeminal Neuralgia?

Trigeminal neuralgia (TN, or TGN), also known as prosopalgia,[1] suicide disease,[2] or Fothergill's disease[3] is a neuropathic disorder characterized by episodes of intense pain in the face, originating from the trigeminal nerve. The clinical association between TN and hemifacial spasm is the so-called tic douloureux.[4] It has been described as among the most painful conditions known to mankind.[5] It is estimated that 1 in 15,000 or 20,000 people suffer from TN, although the actual figure may be significantly higher due to frequent misdiagnosis. In a majority of cases, TN symptoms begin appearing more frequently over the age of 50, although there have been cases with patients being as young as three years of age. It is more common in females than males.[6] The trigeminal nerve is a paired cranial nerve that has three major branches: the ophthalmic nerve (V1), the maxillary nerve (V2), and the mandibular nerve (V3). One, two, or all three branches of the nerve may be affected. 10-12% of cases are bilateral (occurring on both the left and right sides of the face). Trigeminal neuralgia most commonly involves the middle branch (the maxillary nerve or V2) and lower branch (mandibular nerve or V3) of the trigeminal nerve,[7] but the pain may be felt in the ear, eye, lips, nose, scalp, forehead, cheeks, teeth, or jaw and side of the face. TN is not easily controlled but can be managed with a variety of treatment options.[8]

Also there are many more conditions involving all 12 of the cranial nerves.
Cranial Nerve Review

I also suffer from severe tinnitus due to years of concerts and loud headphones

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

The motive is pretty clear to me, essentially, an implant can be placed on any one very easily, it can be shot into people from a distance, which is the easiest way to become hit and contaminated. The reasons for the investment- to observe and monitor the invention itself, and to see how well it works. It will be utilized on numerous types of people most of them being experimentees, but with an objective to target and silence or mind control political opponents or groups of persons that for reason or another, pose a threat somehow. This can range from people who work in the human rights industries, lawyers, high level tech personnel as you mentioned, or these can be opponents with some kind of inherent internal spiritual power that either offends or threatens the "powers that are". It would be terribly inexpensive to use the technology since it's a digital and the use of satellites and such is comparable to free Wi-Fi. so yes, I think it's very basic and very inexpensive to target people with these implants.

This is happening internationally, so it's not just a U.S. issue. Targeted individuals out of Sweden, The Netherlands, have great websites where they discuss some of this new technology so you may wish to try catching up a little bit about what has been happening internationally in this industry- They totally have it all down!!

See Robert Duncan interviewed by George Noory CoasttoCoast Am. radio.
See John Hall and his interview also with G. Noory. www.youtube.com...
"Satellite Terrorism in America.." At least see and listen to the interview.

Ultimately, the objective is to perfect the use of the rfid which as we all know will be utilized mandatorily on all citizens in both North America and the EU. The rfid is not simply a tag to track people, it can also be utilized to transmit information, including sonic weaponry, feeling, emotion, just look up the guys at www.mindjustice.org
or do some research on mind control.

See the links though..
edit on 9-8-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join