It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by OLD HIPPY DUDE
This thread is a test for the site owners the staff to test members to see how the topic goes.
But it is also a test for the members to see how far they can push the envelope, as to what can and can not be said.
This is why posts are deleted and not the thread.
Kudos to site owners and staff,for allowing this type of discussion.
Just be ready for those to test the limit.
And please provide an explain to violaters so they are clear on what is and what is not.
Since it is new to all of us members and staff.
Originally posted by DeviousEngineer
reply to post by benrl
" If a law is Unjust a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so"
See your own quote there?
1) The unconstitutional domestic surveillance of the NSA
2) The militarization of police in the United States and around the world
3) The rise of heavy-handed or disproportionately extreme police actions
4) Conspiracies surrounding the war on drugs in the United States
5) The US (and international) drug laws that impose disproportionate penalties
6) The incarceration society in the US and the overcrowded prisons and policies that keep them that way
And an important note: While we are now allowing the discussion of drug-related topics in an open, public, and searchable forum, we WILL NOT tolerate advocacy of recreation use in any way. Such posts will be removed, and the author's account terminated.
This Forum is Not For...
- general drug-related discussion
- information related to drug legalization
- pharmaceutical issues or conspiracies
- hemp use advocacy
- discussion of existing or proposed drug laws