It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Powder in Water

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
My room-mate Clint boiled 5 pots of water over the course of a day to make his soups and ramen, and in the bottom, there ended up being white powder. It was crazy the amount of it - I ran my finger over the pot and got this.

It is just dissolved limestone and silica that is in most water coming from the ground. So chemically it is CaCO3 and maybe SiO2 and MgOH2. Harmless and probably giving you some mineral supplements.

Source

That is probably true, as it tasted like chalk. But wow... there was a lot of it.
edit on 8-8-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
If it tastes like chalk, it probably is chalk. The question I have is has your area been having drought issues? The reason why I ask is that chalk would be a sediment which would normally float down to the bottom of a water source. If a lot is coming out, makes me wonder if they are dealing with lower water levels than usual? Could be wrong though.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Some chemtrail guy will come by in 3....2....1...

Looks like hard water deposits to me. I get a little of that on the bottom of my stainless steel pots.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
you have hard water lime scale ?? you will notice it in your kettle element or washing machine .

i hope you do not boil up your wee and try and make any explosives for a bomb take that nsa

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

edit on 8-8-2013 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Hard water calcium deposits....my guess.

Des

new topics

top topics

join