It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanity Unconsciously Creates Thought-Forms (tulpas) and then Projects Them "Out There": UFOs

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

Originally posted by LABTECH767
reply to post by BlueMule

Although I know the concept of a tulpa it is may understanding they require a concentrated mind to meditate and project them and they become like waking dreams that are like vivid hallucinations but over time can become more real and feed on there creator even draining them to death (one reason they are regarded as dangerous) and become more and more real to the point were they can attain physical manifestation.

Well, I think they require a mind that has been altered. A mind that has undergone ego-death and rebirth - aka the shamanic initiatory crisis. The unconscious mind opens up and swallows the ego-self... pulls it into the 'underworld', breaks it into a million pieces, puts it back together and spits it back out to consciousness. That's basically what alien abductions are all about.

Disciplines such as meditation and yoga and ritual use of entheogens are ways of preparing for and artificially inducing that age-old initiatory crisis... which can happen spontaneously.

A UFO contactee/abductee is basically the urban shaman of the sci-fi/comic-book mythos which is deeply rooted in the ET image. Shamans don't have to do it all from scratch every generation... they inherit and interpret a legacy.

If it was the subconscious then why is the world not filled with super babe beauty's and strapping six packed lifeguards (oh sorry I forgot about muscle beach) if you catch my drift.

Yeah I catch your drift. It's a good question, and I think it has to do with the Jungian principle of enantiodromia. In order to have an age with a super-abundance of magic super babes, we have to have an age with very few magic super babes. In order to have an age of enlightenment we have to have an age of ignorance.

edit on 10-8-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

Very Good to have brought up the enantiodromia piece of the puzzle. (I Love ATS for the fact Others Know things that have intrigued me for years!!!)

The Shamanic aspects here are overwhelming and reminds me of being Heyoka, who flaunt the Opposites of Life. Heyoka.
If it is Hot, they say they are cold. They would wear their clothes backwards and inside out. They constantly would break taboos and do the unheard of to drawn attention to what is really Wakan (Sacred). It was by their contrary ways that the Taboo and Boundaries needed were strengthened and made secure. They pointed to the deeper parts of Spirit that Everyone Else was afraid to ask.

Abductees and Contactees do the same in our day. Those who surf the waters of the Unknown allow those afraid to at least get a glimpse of the Other so that they themselves can remain 'whole' and "Normal" in society.
We have much to learn, and again,, thanks for reminding me of some of my Favorite things about Jung. he has always been a Way Shower for me, and I am looking for some of my favorite writings of his to reread.

edit on 8/10/2013 by EarthCitizen23 because: was a youtube video not a google one

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Originally posted by BlueMule
Yup, it makes sense.

I believe that enlightenment takes more than ego-death and rebirth. Being born again makes one an inexperienced infant of sorts all over again. There is a growing-up process with dangers along the way.

Yeah, definitely don't get me wrong. You are, imo, one of the very most interesting posters here at ATS.

Thanks that means a lot coming from you.

In light of your comment above, especially as regards "dangers," did you read the posts by kantzfeldt about the vampyr language thing? I couldn't parse it all at the moment because of other issues taking up time, but I'd like to hear your thoughts on it for when I can look at it more in-depth.

I love her threads and I did notice that one, but it became too big for me to follow.

But I have indeed faced my share of dangers including vampires.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Have you ever seen a UFO interacting with it's environment in real life? I have, and it was no projection.
However, interesting read.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by EasyPleaseMe

There are a number of things I can think of that would lend support to this hypothesis, such as:

1. The university group that 'invented' a ghost and said ghost would rap on the table etc
2. Another 'invented' ghost which was sighted by multiple, believable witnesses.
3. The design of UFOs matching the design styles / cultural expectations of the time they were witnessed.

Forgive me for my lack of references - I don't have time to trawl the web at the moment.

From personal experience, I've come to believe that cloud formations above a particular location during Summer twilight (when the sky is a pale blue, and clouds are a dark blue) are actually pictograms representing past and current events. Most of the time clouds are long streaks, but when they break up, they form shapes a bit like boats, people and weapons. I've started to take photos to see what the correlation is. The strangest one was seeing a W shaped cloud while others were triangles and plane shaped. The W shape actually matched a folding flying car.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This is a very ironic post indeed.

Here is a metaphysical explanation of "projected beliefs" being created due to people having a tendency for explaining complex things with metaphysics. It's about as meta and self-referencial as you can get.

And it might be a good reason for why people see UFO's; because they expect to see UFO's -- and that creates UFO's rather than just a template that unexplained phenomena gets projected onto.

I'm going to submit this theory to the Repetitious Department of Renewed Redundancy, of course, all forms must be submitted in triplicate.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by stormcell

Originally posted by EasyPleaseMe

There are a number of things I can think of that would lend support to this hypothesis, such as:

1. The university group that 'invented' a ghost and said ghost would rap on the table etc
2. Another 'invented' ghost which was sighted by multiple, believable witnesses.
3. The design of UFOs matching the design styles / cultural expectations of the time they were witnessed.

Forgive me for my lack of references - I don't have time to trawl the web at the moment.

From personal experience, I've come to believe that cloud formations above a particular location during Summer twilight (when the sky is a pale blue, and clouds are a dark blue) are actually pictograms representing past and current events. Most of the time clouds are long streaks, but when they break up, they form shapes a bit like boats, people and weapons. I've started to take photos to see what the correlation is. The strangest one was seeing a W shaped cloud while others were triangles and plane shaped. The W shape actually matched a folding flying car.

So now we know that clouds are intentionally forcing themselves into shapes because if they didn't want to be seen as bunnies and flying cars, they wouldn't be trying to look like bunnies and flying cars -- they'd just look like clouds with random shapes.

If the clouds were really being affected by MY MIND, however, I'd be seeing a lot of X-rate stuff in the clouds that abolissionist-minded people would be raising funds to purchase powerful lasers to get rid of. "Who keeps creating these dirty, dirty clouds!" They would scream.

I've never seen a UFO, but for that matter, I've never seen a breast glowing in the sky either.
edit on 10-8-2013 by VitriolAndAngst because: "changed" by, to "purchase" because I intended to type "buy" but my mind metaphysically changed that character instead of the usual clouds.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by smilesmcgee

Have you ever seen a UFO interacting with it's environment in real life? I have, and it was no projection.
However, interesting read.

Solipsism is not exactly what we are experiencing or talking about here, but the molding or creation of reality within the framework of individual lives. The Objective and Subjective parts of this phenomenon are equally important.

I too, have encountered UFOs interacting with the environment,( more than Once,) and as stated in my previous post here. I did Not have what is called a 'standard sighting/encounter. But, since I asked this Question to the Beings who were actually producing the effects I witnessed, and was given an answer, I agree it is Not a run of the Mill Projection. But that does not preclude the Ability of our Minds/Selves to produce such phenomenon in a physical form.

Unlike Most, I have spent the interlude between then and Now to actually experiment and explore the possibilities of Mind Matter Interactions. Unless some of the Skeptics here have made the efforts themselves to See Where "Reality" can take them,, I don't think they will ever be able to Judge what is "Real" as Opposed to Just Imaginations. A critical and scientific mind will Explore, not just pontificate about Einstein's theorems and other esoteric trails of Physics..

And who said we had to believe Einsteins was the Final Word anyway?
Limits are just that on the Mind, Limits.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
This is a very ironic post indeed...

i·ron·ic  
Adjective
1. Using or characterized by irony.
2. Happening in the opposite way to what is expected, thus typically causing wry amusement.

Don't worry, as bad-ass as Alanis was/is, she didn't get it right either some say. Then again, maybe she really did as compared to you, Mr VitriolandAngst.

Nonetheless, my amusement at your ignorance, as compared to the average ATS member being the informed opposite, is certainly providing me with an ironic laugh!

I'm going to submit this theory to the Repetitious Department of Renewed Redundancy, of course, all forms must be submitted in triplicate.

Can you submit your double-speak in triplicate? Or is that ironic?

edit on 10-8-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I do believe that the collective unconscious/thought form idea is a viable theory, but I agree with 'The Gut' - sorry, not sure how to 'refer' to you ;-) that there are various other aspects to the UFO phenomenon...

I think it's highly likely a 'mix' of...physical manifestations of thought, other dimensional 'entities', genuine extraterrestrial activity, and lets not forget - government manipulation (I found lots of 'outside' confirmation of your aviary 'stuff' Mr. Gut).

I think that part of the reason that so little progress has been made in figuring out the 'answer' to the UFO conundrum is precisely because there are so many different 'sources' from which the experiences of them are generated.

There are even subtypes, i.e. other dimensional entities who get their jollies deliberately messing with our heads! (One of Jacque Valle's theories)

And now I have to ask:
Does it bother anyone else that the people who are more aware/awakened are stuck living in a 'reality' which is basically dictated by the collective unconsciousness of the 'sleepwalkers/materialists', simply because they are in the majority?

This ticks me off no end, because I can in no way foresee that the ratios are ever going to change in the world's favor...and I say "world's favor" because it's not only the UFO issue which is being thought formed by this majority...

You only have to look at the continual deterioration of the state of the world (on all fronts - societal, economical, environmental, etc.) to see that it is being 'driven' by the collective unconscious of an increasingly despondent, disengaged, hopeless "majority" population...

How do the few awakened/awakening overcome that?

Maybe we should 'pray' that there are real UFOs with aliens who are getting ready to over-ride the negative effects of the currant collective unconscious?

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by lostgirl
I do believe that the collective unconscious/thought form idea is a viable theory, but I agree with 'The Gut' - sorry, not sure how to 'refer' to you ;-) that there are various other aspects to the UFO phenomenon...

I think it's highly likely a 'mix' of...physical manifestations of thought, other dimensional 'entities', genuine extraterrestrial activity, and lets not forget - government manipulation (I found lots of 'outside' confirmation of your aviary 'stuff' Mr. Gut).

Call me Gut. But the more important question is: Where have you been all of my life?

So glad I welcomed you...must be a "wavelength" thing 'cause I'm usually rather lazy about which "introductions" I chime in on.

I'm with you in that ""all of the above" shapes the world we are facing today. It definitely seems too complex for any one easy answer/philosophy, and yet it almost seems as if there's a cohesive and unifying perspective right around the corner.

Looking forward to more of your posts...and I'm always on the look-out for fellow Bird watchers. When we watch the myth-makers we can back-engineer--hopefully--something closer to the truth. That's my working theory anyways.

edit on 11-8-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The entire human civilization could be the result of Tulpa effect.

How about creating man in his own image?

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
You presented this idea very well OP.

I am curious if you have ever read any Carlos Casteneda (en.wikipedia.org...)? His literature often delves into this topic.

Anyways I just thought I would add that the influence of the phenomena is FAR greater when the subject is perceived to have originated from the individual without them being consciously aware of any sort of manipulation. Anyone interested in exploring these concepts truly needs to study psychology or the methodology of stage-craft.

-FBB

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Uhhhmmm.... no. So if we see a mass sighting of something strange or out of this world, we're supposed to think we created it in our minds. Before we were told that it would be a mass hallucination created by mind control.
Well know when the photos and videos are taken.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dutchowl
Uhhhmmm.... no. So if we see a mass sighting of something strange or out of this world, we're supposed to think we created it in our minds. Before we were told that it would be a mass hallucination created by mind control.
Well know when the photos and videos are taken.

Uhhhmmm... no, we're SUPPOSED to think we are seeing something that is not us, something that is 'the other'... as if there is no underlying unity.

We're supposed to think of a sighting in terms of the dominant paradigms (ET or chinese lanterns), and we're supposed to do it automatically.

"Coyote was going along..."

We're NOT supposed to think that the nature of reality and the power of our minds is such that WE have power.

Too empowering, too dangerous.

edit on 11-8-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish
The entire human civilization could be the result of Tulpa effect.

How about creating man in his own image?

Yep, it could a kind of loop. Ouroboros.

Eventually, the noosphere of Humanity will reach Omega point.

Maybe that's when it reaches back in time (psi transcends time) to the "beginning" (Alpha point) to create us in it's own image using our own psychic ability.

That way we can create it in our own image... that is to say with all archetypes of the collective unconscious united.

"We are one, after all, you and I, together we suffer, together exist and forever will recreate each other."

-Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

edit on 11-8-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

It is no secret that often the psyche can project things into physical manifestation, so it stands to reason that it occurs through collective thought at times. In fact creative visualization in recent years even became "mainstream" on a minor level with the success of books like "The Secret"- but on an individualized level.

Often I wonder about The Webbot program- is it at it's core an experiment in collective projectionism? Does it follow and gather internet trends for the true purpose of discovering whether or not when enough people are thinking about something if it will manifest physically?

There are also the personal accounts of witnesses to UFO phenomena who claim to feel like there is some sort of psychic connection with the "vehicles" and claim that their movements are in sync with their thoughts.

If one were to study witchcraft he would find that the tools used for ritual or "spell casting" are actually only subliminal cues that focus the mind on the task at hand to enable a deeper psychic focus of energies to reach a particular goal. It is not the candles, herbs and elements that cause manifestation of the magic but the power of the psyche itself.

here is where you seem to be introducing the idea of creating ~Elementals~

which can be very much like the ~Tulpas~ the OP introduced

i have long stated that UFOs are 'spirit things' generated in our brains/psyches into a physical manifestation

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Question for the folks n this thread so I can understand the nature of tulpas better.

Ever as a kid been up late at night in your darkened bedroom. And you're afraid of the boogie man or aliens or some other type of monster. When you think about it long enough you can actually see the creature in the corner of your room. The second you stop thinking of it it goes away. Is that type of "overactive imagination" possibly a tulpa?

The montak experiments tales often talk about how the brain reading /amplifier machine was able t create a monster that ran amok and destroyed half the base from manifesting mental imagery. Would this also be a tulpa?

Interesting thread. Cause I agree that some stuff out there is physical and real and manufactured physically like a space craft. But that other things are mental projections that can just be visual or so powerful that they actually manifest physically for the time the attention is focused on it.

And finally why cant I ever make hot dream chic tulpas late at night that manifest physically and do what I want?

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostgirl

I think that part of the reason that so little progress has been made in figuring out the 'answer' to the UFO conundrum is precisely because there are so many different 'sources' from which the experiences of them are generated.

There are even subtypes, i.e. other dimensional entities who get their jollies deliberately messing with our heads! (One of Jacque Valle's theories)

And now I have to ask:
Does it bother anyone else that the people who are more aware/awakened are stuck living in a 'reality' which is basically dictated by the collective unconsciousness of the 'sleepwalkers/materialists', simply because they are in the majority?

This ticks me off no end, because I can in no way foresee that the ratios are ever going to change in the world's favor...and I say "world's favor" because it's not only the UFO issue which is being thought formed by this majority...

You only have to look at the continual deterioration of the state of the world (on all fronts - societal, economical, environmental, etc.) to see that it is being 'driven' by the collective unconscious of an increasingly despondent, disengaged, hopeless "majority" population...

How do the few awakened/awakening overcome that?

Maybe we should 'pray' that there are real UFOs with aliens who are getting ready to over-ride the negative effects of the currant collective unconscious?

How do we 'overcome' the Thunder of Reality created by our Collective Unconscious? Great Question.
Yes, you are correct, there are a number of Ingredients in the MIX. Sadly we are as a whole Always Looking Outside of ourselves to find the answers, when we should take note of our Inner Realms more fully.

The Basic Tool we have is Our Awareness and each NOW Moment as the Crucible that will Refine how our Awareness interacts with the Whole.

The Gut is correct in saying that we are Guided by TPTB to Not Look at ourselves as the Holders of POWER, but to ALLOW the Other to have Dominion and Power over us by our inability to rise to the occasion of Harnessing our POWER WITHIN OURSELVES. I am fortunate in that I was Schooled in Reclaiming my own Power, and have spoken of
The Mall World University
and how it has shaped my understanding of the Mix of Mind and Matter. When I posted the thread here I wasn't sure I would find others who had attended Class there, but I did so and am now looking into the reasons why The Mall World has changed, I believe it is because it has came ''down' to Earth and is Now part of Our 3D reality here to help us overcome our Limitations and Collective Hallucination of this Materialist Worldview.

Anyway, as my Mentor told me many many years ago, "I HAVE THE POWER", it is up to me how I use it. So, even though Outsiders would see me as a powerless pawn in the scheme of things, I know that I am able to CHANGE THE UNIVERSE at any moment I wish,,, and DO SO REGULARLY. The Small can always overcome or undermine the Great when needed, it is like Archimedes and the Power of the Lever, "GIVE ME A PLACE TO STAND AND I WILL MOVE THE EARTH"

The Greatest Changes you can make are within yourself, and by doing so you can as Gandhi said "Be the Change you wish to see in the World"
And Know those changes VIBRATE OUT into the NOOSPHERE and settle eventually into the Material World Most live inside of daily.

Now, all of this also comes with the Taoist Out look of Not being Attached to any of it, it comes and it goes like the breathe and attachment will only hinder what is the real point: The Journey itself.

But to return to what you are asking, I do believe the Quiet Background of the Aware will eventually come to the Forefront by sheer power of its overall appeal to Humanities Needs and Desires. Utopia like Heaven is WITHIN, so we must learn to Carry it About and let it SHINE, not keep it locked up within ourselves only to be drug our on Sundays and special occasions.
UFO are beacons to Our Collective Future, and I am sure that The Higher Vibrations of Light will prevail but we do have to cross a boundary that we have collectively set up for ourselves,, which is the problem,, we don't see we have Set our Own Limits.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

here is where you seem to be introducing the idea of creating ~Elementals~

which can be very much like the ~Tulpas~ the OP introduced

i have long stated that UFOs are 'spirit things' generated in our brains/psyches into a physical manifestation

I believe that in some cases the psyche can create "Elementals" but that cannot account for a lot of cases. I tend to think (due to personal experience) that there are BOTH- psychically manifested as well as independently existing beings. JMHO.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join