It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skeptic Presents: You Can't Handle the Truther

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
A super secret video about the super secret plan to super secretly pull off the conspiracy of the century.

35% off super thermite if you buy in bulk, ,low budget, were in the clear...

It's put out by skeptic.com but is so tongue-in-cheek that I'm not sure who this video is promoting.
Either way, worth a laugh, or a cry

www.skeptic.com
edit on 8-8-2013 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Definitely taking the mick out of the conspiracists by highlighting how ridiculous all the claims have to be. The final one is the best. Given the sheer number of people needed to pull this off it is astonishing that not one single word has ever been leaked. Nobody ever anywhere, not even a dodgy email. Given the recent shenanigans with Assange and Snowden you would have thought they would have found something but no NOTHING.

Just not credible. You have to be severely brainwashed into not seeing how incredible that is!

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I know this is supposed to be a joke

But there is a very serious side to this,

9/11 conspiracies assume that a conversation very similar to this actually took point just before 9/11

Now to use who are slightly more in touch with reality its frankly insane that anyone could believe that this conversation took place.

Yet there are many on the internet who have devoted themselves to proving this conversation really did take place.

I have to ask, truthers how the hell can any of you actually believe this rubbish?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
'Agent Snowden at the NSA"

'Agent McVeigh and that fertilizer crap'

A good laugh on another stormy morning.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I notice that so far this thread isnt getting very much attention....

I wonder why......

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
It reminds me of that 5mins satirical video about the 'OS' that is posted here on a regular basis. With the main difference that the video in this thread actually gives an accurate portrayal of what you see being claimed.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

Do you have a link to that video i dont think i have seen it

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I am talking about this one: www.youtube.com...

Unlike the video in this thread, it is of course its full of falsehoods and straw man arguments, without it the "OS" would not seem so silly.

I agree it is kind of funny that when the people on this forum who reject the OS are confronted with a satirical portrayal of the things they believe it, there is no response. I guess somewhere deep down these people realize their believes are indeed more silly than the "OS", but just choose to ignore that because they believe what they believe for non rational reasons. More like religion. I can't really explain it differently.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Priceless. Added it to my you tube collection.

A nice way to show how ridiculous truther nonsense really is.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
I notice that so far this thread isnt getting very much attention....

I wonder why......

Perhaps because it is too silly to be worth responding to.

2nd line

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad
reply to post by dashen

Definitely taking the mick out of the conspiracists by highlighting how ridiculous all the claims have to be. The final one is the best. Given the sheer number of people needed to pull this off it is astonishing that not one single word has ever been leaked. Nobody ever anywhere, not even a dodgy email. Given the recent shenanigans with Assange and Snowden you would have thought they would have found something but no NOTHING.

Just not credible. You have to be severely brainwashed into not seeing how incredible that is!

Large number of people needed to pull off 9/11? Who said? That's a straw man argument that is as weak as wet paper. People of authority, such as Francesco Cossiga, former president of Italy who participated in notorious Operation Gladio, HAVE talked, claiming that it was an inside job and that many in the intelligence agencies knew it was. Trouble is, people like you keep ignoring them. You cannot have it both ways. Someone whistleblows and you immediately dismiss him/her as a conspiracy theorist, even if he was the former president of Italy, then you complain that no one has ever spilt the beans!

It is not astonishing in the least that no one actually involved in the 9/11 plot has talked. It would be an instant death sentence for them if they did. Of course, Assange and Snowden found nothing. Do you really think someone would be careless enough to speak what he knows about 9/11 in diplomatic memos, e-mails, etc?! Get real. Quite apart from the fact that the number of agents involved was much smaller than you appear to imagine was necessary.
edit on 23-8-2013 by micpsi because: Typo corrected

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashen

www.skeptic.com
edit on 8-8-2013 by dashen because: (no reason given)

I thought any and all websites that sell things (like coffee mugs and T-shirts) was not to be trusted?

shop.skeptic.com...

Or does that premise from the OSers only pertain to AE911truth?

edit on 23-8-2013 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Is this a joint FBI/CIA/NSA marketing campaign to repair the public image of mentioned agencies ?

I guess it can work...since they can make you vote in George Bush over TV advertisement...you can sell anything on TV these days.

Very raw, although funny in it's own OS'er way.

new topics

top topics

join