It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre Psychic Experience(?): Why is a Pastor Harassing Me?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by tony9802

I don't really like Bill Murray,...

Theres your problem. I suggest a heathy dose of "Caddy Shack". Laugh more. Develop a sense of humor.

Then the end of the world will sting less.

"That's a fact Jack"...

To OP, I ask you the area you live in just to see if it could be environmental.

You talk about FEMA camps yet you are not American? I'm confused?

So here is my advice.....Kick back. Burn your best flower. Grab some adult beverage.

Unplug your PC for one week....Watch the movie Stripes with your best girl and a spatula.

I had to step away for awhile. It's not uncommon around here. It can all be so overwhelming.

Good luck, I sincerely hope you take my advice. Hell, I feel like taking my advice.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar

And, if it's not too personally,
What are your personal objectives? Or better yet, would they fit into this story in any way? Or well, more directly, are you doing anything or planning to...that would interfer with the power's that be plans?

I guess the answer is yes, I'm doing things, research, etc. that anger it immensely! The problem is that it is angry with my personal "path" so to speak, and so either the "powers that be," or the "pastor entity/energy," feels "inferior" to my path. I'll give you an example, if I chose to listen to classical music or something similar, something with a higher vibration than say, corny commercial music, it will point out that there is nothing wrong with misogynistic hip hop music, or something to that effect. The pastor guy, whom I had originally said was "hoodish," will go off and say that there is nothing wrong with hip/hop misogynistic music. It's black so it automatically makes it good, and above criticism. That is just one bizarre example. I can tolerate some commercial music, just to gather a bit of initial radio energy, but eventually I need music that is more centering and positive, irrespective of the tempo.

The point though is that the energy overly favors an element that is not congruent with my general nature, even though, I'm generally open minded about most things..

Coming from a "pastor" is what makes it so reprehensible.. It's silly but it totally resonates of Obama-Americana, and so once again this fits in with my whole theory of how this is all tied in to some kind of electronic government harassment of some sort. It's just too over the top, and it really totally pushes the whole Obama-Americana syndrome.

Currently I'm doing loads of research about psychtronic weapons, Mind Control Weapons (electronic weapons,) and you would never believe how advanced authorities are in relation to oppressing political "opponents"(?), with digital, satellite technology. The information is all out there and I have a lot of links that I can post about it, but some folks don't really know too much about that angle, and so they dismiss it readily. One just has to read about the technology to know that it is real and that it is being utilized. As I had mentioned before, in many instances paranormal attacks are actually government manufactured, in many cases experimentally, to fool people or lead them from their normal paths. It's really scary that the gov. has this type of power but it's real.

Robert Duncan
John T Hall

see some George Noory interviews with these guys.
edit on 8-8-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Rest is good.. thanks for your advice, I'm still not too sure about Caddy Shack though.. I didn't realize it was un American to dislike Bill Murray.. Rather watch a Jackie Chan(?) movie...

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I've listened to coast to coast for quite sometime.

I've given you the best advice that I have. If you believe in some sort of higher power, you need to ask it. I can see several possibilities really.. Ask whatever you believe in for protection, just in case.
And guidance.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
I've listened to coast to coast for quite sometime.

I've given you the best advice that I have. If you believe in some sort of higher power, you need to ask it. I can see several possibilities really.. Ask whatever you believe in for protection, just in case.
And guidance.

Thanks so much for your advice.. I will certainly work on it, thanks mate,

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by OpViper7

You mean this?

psychcentral.com...

I check on it and thanks for the tip, I was just thinking about something between the lines but I didn't want to sound harsh.

I am not a physiologist but I have pick up some things here and there.

DMSR-V Read it. You will see who is currently considered to have mental health issues. These newest health disorder victims include:

Coffee drinkers-- "Withdrawal Disorder."
Preppers-- "Hoarding Disorder.."

And there are a few other new Disorders recently added to the DMSR-V. These are totally concocted and fabricated. Just look above.The DMSR-V and the entire Psycho/Psychiatric establishment is a bunch of bologna. Those medical establishments also want to legalize and legitimize pedophilia let's think twice about medicine and the medical industry folks.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

Thank you for sharing your dream.. that looks interesting and indeed I think dark powers can operate that way..

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

LMAO. I know right, I just got my new copy the other week. So many changes from the DSM IV-TR, and also how they re-class some of the other disorders like PTSD, Somataform disorders, and dissociative disorders to name a few.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Watch the movie Stripes with your best girl and a spatula.

The "Aunt Jemima" treatment. Thanks for the chuckle.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Did anything happen between you, or sister, and the boyfriend while they were dating that would have made you feel like gee, when I grow up, I'm not gonna be like that arsehole??
A really strong feeling, maybe a traumatic experience?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Maybe you need to do something about it OP? if he's doing these terrible stuff. Dont allow him to do it anymore

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Do you know how to jam RFID's though?

To be perfectly honest, what I believe you are looking for is what is known as a 'tinfoil hat'. I do believe that it will be able to do for you what it has been doing for others for generations - protect you from the frequencies and voices that are troubling you. For specifics on the construction of a reliable functioning tinfoil hat please refer to this eHow page: LINK Good luck!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join