It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abusing the Muse, thievery, denying cast spells

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
So one of the major things we know about the game is that there's a lot of gathering of slaves for the "afterlife". This wasn't just Zodiac, this wasn't just Leonard Lake, it's more like any Idol you can think of, not the "lone" "big" baddies. It's OK to support people you know personally, but beyond that, you're revolving around someone at your own peril, fanning some flame that you really don't know or understand. Beware!! Do you want to end up as a speck of dust in Saturn's rings, or would you rather be your own star? Don't lose your gravity, there are a lot of gross people trying to suck others into their orbits...
edit on 10-8-2013 by rawheroine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by rawheroine
So one of the major things we know about the game is that there's a lot of gathering of slaves for the "afterlife". This wasn't just Zodiac, this wasn't just Leonard Lake, it's more like any Idol you can think of, not the "lone" "big" baddies. It's OK to support people you know personally, but beyond that, you're revolving around someone at your own peril, fanning some flame that you really don't know or understand. Beware!! Do you want to end up as a speck of dust in Saturn's rings, or would you rather be your own star? Don't lose your gravity, there are a lot of gross people trying to suck others into their orbits...
edit on 10-8-2013 by rawheroine because: (no reason given)

Here's a great comment an interesting discussion:

In the Osirisan Mysteries you find the Egyptian God Osiris who represent the Lord of the Dead , Ruler of the underworld. Osiris is the dispenser of justice and in Masonic terminology the Zodiac is represented by an oblong square with the 4 Cardinal points in each corner and Osiris in the middle. Osiris is ruled by Saturn which rules the day Saturday and is represented by the Nile River. In the Osirisan Mysteries the drama is always carried out between the waxing to the full moon on a sacred lake. Osiris is represented in several mythologies by either the Sun or the Moon. Osiris has been known to represent "the ruler of the dead" that is he judges the sinners and collects their souls for purification in the afterlife( they become his slaves). Many of Zodiac killings were on a Saturday or close to the midnight hour on Friday. He unconsciously or consciously choose to kill around bodies of water or references to water. He may have planned his killings between the waxing to full moon. If Zodiac were a Mason he may have identified himself with Osiris and may have felt protected by that identification.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I don't think these guys have much but robots to hunt anymore, no wonder I'm sniffing out elements of the most dangerous game. This is a really dirty place to live, y'all. Is there anything but this game? Like I asked, is there anything BUT gathering of slaves at this late date? Is marriage even an option, as in a voluntary union, or is it just another weak alchemy term for sex? Seriously, like that character in a similar predicament said, they are doing terrible damage to gender relations (and I guess that's the point). But I still don't believe that it's their way or no way. That's not possible. And I still don't believe that all men are in their frat. It's clearly a choice, or a case of something essential missing inside of them, the way they live their lives. They gravitate to one another. (I'd add some disclaimer about not all women are like them blah blah blah, but honestly, women don't "exist" to them and never have.)

So that's part of the game, you guys, in case you ain't figgered it out yet. Check your gravity and make sure you're not revolving around anything. They're collecting slaves, they're snatching people up anywhere they can, so heed the words of Antoine Dodson before it's too late & the buzzer goes off. I feel like it must be coming soon, because why am I here, in such an evil place, right in the dead center of this type of energy? Don't let them snatch me away, check on your wives, daughters, etc. and check yourselves too! They're easy to spot once you know how to look for them.
edit on 10-8-2013 by rawheroine because: your/their

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
You know how to win, good kids? You define them, box them in, look straight in their beady eyes and see exactly what they are. "Deconstruct them with labels" is great advice, it's just that you'll have to do enough research to find the right labels.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join