It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abusing the Muse, thievery, denying cast spells

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
I see.

So as we don't know the real you, we take you as that which you write, but does it do you justice?

Well, I'm not sure what your message is, something about how the earth is unfulfilling and sucked the life out of you after you bled for it?

I'm intrigued, because I want to understand what you say, but I'll be honest and tell you I don't understand.

I'm sure it doesn't do me justice, it's only negative stuff. I'm not really interested in anyone getting to know me through this, I'm more concerned in getting some gosh darned answers out of a bunch of slick, slimy creatures (not you)
And the answers have been coming...
And yes, folks, it's as bad as I feared...

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Hi again to all you kids and LIVESTOCK out there in black mirror land!!
BEEEEEEEPPPP! (that means no)
BEEP! (that means yes, and that I'm The Best)

The Best what...would be the question. But we know, I think. My slave name. I'm the best one of those around, who's better than me at doing all that stuff? Or rather, having that stuff done to me? This is like undergrad film school stuff, guys. Prettay lame for a bunch of old men. That's why I can tell who's doing it. Your greasy fingerprints are all over the place. Same old tricks. Same old words and symbols. Same old raccoon penis bones on your altars, eh? EHHH???? Y'all nasty.
Somehow the Krazy Khristians get it right a lot of the time, albeit always embarrassing themselves in the process. I had an example of this, but I don't remember what it is right now. Sorry Christians, guess that's a little indicative of y'all too. Hallelujah for memory loss, keep it coming! Wipe that baby clean!
But anyway - that's because the truth is embarrassing, the truth is pathetic, the truth hurts. I hate to say those things about the truth, cause I love it, it's the only thing I love! - but, the truth about you all is just wretched. The truth about me is pretty good, discounting certain outside influences. But y'alls core truth is quite a hideous sight to behold!
I'm picturing, like, a huge, fecolithic wad of dog poop, held together by rubber bands and that really old kind of shiny scotch tape, and then some fat from England's 'fatberg', and flies are flying all around it. It's hanging from a rope attached to the ceiling of an art museum that's either in Brooklyn, or San Fran. I mean, same thing, AMIRITE! AMIRITE EARTH CITIZENS!!!!!
That's what y'alls truth looks like, that terrible, trite, stinking, disgusting exhibit in a pretentious art gallery in a pretentious, dirty, Satanic city. And everyone observing it is wearing a beret or a pork pie hat and sipping white whine. Sorry, I meant wine, but that h kind of forced itself out of my hand.
And didn't Duchamp or somebody already do that like 50 years ago, anyway? You guys aren't even original in your stinking dog turd-scented productions. You're just like I said, maybe 3rd year film students. Anything beautiful, original, or coherent was courtesey of MOI, and my own accidental works of art, derived from the elixer of GULLIBILITY x GOOD INTENTIONS x GOOD IMAGINATION x WALKING BACKWARDS INTO EVERYTHING.
edit on 9-8-2013 by rawheroine because: forgot to say what the Christians were right about

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Same old comic villains. The Jew, the Mafia Guy, the Creepy Leering White American Male (HOOOOOOO BOY do you got that one covered!!), the funny eyebrows and comic book hair, people eating poop and drinking blood, etc., assaulting and brainwashing children, blah blah blah Big Brother, blah blah blah sex magick, David Bowie's Spandexed little british worm staring a young girl in the face and pretending like it's OK, etc. Same stupid plot. For some sadistic director, or what? I mean, if "God" is like Stanely Kubrick or something, then send me straight to Hell now, no questions asked, I don't care who's in charge down there, it couldn't possibly be worse.
So who's directing this piece of crap?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
If anyone feels like replying (no pressure, just if you are here and have that compulsion) - read the following paragraph, paraphrased from another site, and tell me how you feel. Does this make you feel good, like everything's under control
, or BAD, like everything's under CONTROL!!

You can search as long as you want,
But you will only reach a solitary answer.
Everything was so well-placed and setup in order to relieve your doubts,
and commentary throughout was to help you to understand cause and effect.
Don't be afraid, just give in.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
So what comes next in ritualistic brainwashing? I'm getting too old for the old media, you know? I see your guys' M.O., with that, anyway - it goes a little something like this (meaning, weird pseudo-ethnic letches prey on 12 year old girls and everyone pretends to be "teenagers")

So what's next? "Show me whatcha got", as a bum once said while "bum-rushing" me (is that where that comes from?)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I have enjoyed your post. It has given me some things to think about, so thank you for the effort and your time.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheomExperience

Thanks, glad it could have some relevance for you, somehow!

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
So who's been DJing this thing? I want to say, man, that person is talented, but 1) I'm so sick of talent, talent never makes a good person, and 2) DJ has been working with my material, anyway.
So who played that funny old AHHHHOOOOOO the other day, huh? I mean, it's my fault for having it accessible to you to play, and for having had hipster nostalgia disease, but what's that about?
Who're "you", or, "AHHHOOOO", in that context?
And, as I have asked repeatedly, what do you want from me?
Did you answer that? I think you did. I mean, I see what the end goal is, and the last time I checked, I'm female, so it's pretty obvious, because in your sad old fogey brainz, I know the options available for a female.
But I was like, "Hey guys I know fashion!", and you told me NO (sound advice)
Then I was like, "I know how to do other stuff!" and you told me NO (sound advice)
Then I rolled all the way down that hill, or I got my innoculation, or whatever.
So a'runnin' up that hill, and I just realized it's basically the same one. Or, more like I was originally picturing, I ate all the breadcrumbs and seeds and berries you left for me, and I domesticated myself so I wouldn't kill anyone on the path, and now, here I am, either at the end or at some blockage. So, over, under, around, or through, or backwards would be the question.
edit on 9-8-2013 by rawheroine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by rawheroine
reply to post by TheomExperience

Thanks, glad it could have some relevance for you, somehow!

Sure it does. The ethics of using people is something i am still working on. It seems to me everyone uses everyone but how would be the most effective way to reciprocate a mutual respect for this is something that gets lost in translation.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I come back to reflect upon your muse (its very good) and it occurred to me that it reminded me a lot of one Hunter S. Thompson.

If you don't know of him I recommend "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas". The book or the movie (with Johnny Depp). Here are some quotes by him on President Richard Nixon...

Hunter S. Thompson on Nixon

Anything by the Late Comedic genius George Carlin...

Oh and this:

edit on 10-8-2013 by intrptr because: links

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Thank you! It's not just family, it's Earth. Earth'll be Earth, can't stop Earth from Earthin', apparently. Some of us don't acclimate well to its brutality.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I realize my metaphors are pretty broad, just FYI, just in case anyone's brain is wondering, and so is my use of "you", "they", etc. That's all. Don't worry too much about how they apply to me, because I'm not sure I know exactly either. Pleased that anyone else can find decent meaning in it, though.
Plus, you know, I'm pretty sure more than a few people are aware of the actual situation. We're kind of past the point of no return with that, aren't we, gang? I can't ever pretend ignorance on that again.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
But - aside from the very kind and insightful posters here on ATS -
Who gives me the GOOD advice?!
Who shows me through the illusions?
Who tells me that I don't have to do certain things?
Who leaves iron stakes for me when vampires are creeping?
Who gives me proper character insight and erudite compliments?
When I ask for truth, I get it. That is sooooo not their style, so who is it out there who's also interested in truth? Hey - we've got something in common that's not shallow!

I could recognize the bad guys' fingerprints all over everything, because they have a certain way about them. I mean, it's obvious. And they're egomaniacs, besides, no matter how much they try to squash mine, and therefore they can't resist sending a few creepy letters to the cops.
Where do the jokes come from? I mean, even Dane Cook made me laugh a few times, so jokes are no reflection of character...but whose are they? Did y'all just get a good writer?

One thing you get with your pretentious art school movies along with your Big Mamas Houses and Adam Sandler vehicles is actors playing dual or multiple roles. Is that one of the trite stops you've pulled out here? Or should I not be talking smack about one of the thousands of tricks in your big fat sack? I laugh, I get insight, you know, but that might just be cause I have a good sense of humor, not cause you're so funny.

So "friends", friends, whatever, let's separate it out. It is clear, oh so clear, by attitude, appearance, mannerisms, evasiveness and associations who is BAD EFFING NEWS. So clear. Like I said, they're cartoon villains. LITERALLY. I never say literally, but LITERALLY and I mean it. I'd illustrate it but there's no point, it's already illustrated! You know.
So those are the "Rebels", the "Greasers", the Fonzarellis, meaning, the old Jews&Co. trying to play it young with some pomade, leather jackets and corny lines - I get who they are and what they're up to.
But who's helping me? You're not the one(s) I want to write about and call out, you're the ones I want to talk to.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by rawheroine

One thing you get with your pretentious art school movies along with your Big Mamas Houses and Adam Sandler vehicles is actors playing dual or multiple roles. Is that one of the trite stops you've pulled out here? Or should I not be talking smack about one of the thousands of tricks in your big fat sack? I laugh, I get insight, you know, but that might just be cause I have a good sense of humor, not cause you're so funny.

That was very good. I hope you bring that talent to other threads here. In the blue tool bar above, "New Topics" and under that, "new topics firehouse" allow you to get in early on other threads as they open. More people should hear what you have to say on subjects. Some others need to be reminded of the hypocrisy and fallacy of the modern world. You have a unique style in addressing those.

Getting on the newer threads gets you noticed, as the attention span nowadays is shorter and threads fall away from the spotlight quickly.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Perhaps you prefer the remake but remember its by (a) Placebo...

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This is one thing I meant about crazy Christians being right about things. Though I'm not so sure "Christ" is a better option. It's kind of the Romney v. Obama question.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Actually, it's more like Coke vs. Pepsi, if you catch my drift.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
"A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them."

Liking Leviticus more these days...

On the other hand, Francis Bacon wrote this? How hypocritical!

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I think other people need to join me in reaching their Meatloaf moments with the "occult", meaning, I would do anything for love, but I won't do THAT! And, wait a second, that can't be love if that's what I have to do for it!

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I wonder with the fall of Babylon, and the San Fran earthquake, and other such events - usually I'm cheering for angry God in those scenarios, happy to see him smash the sinners for their obvious misdeeds, but I wonder if that's maybe just what the sinners want in the first place, eh?
With all the Satanism (or whatever you want to call it, anything from the "Mystery Schools") running rampant in the world, in the U.S., especially certain locations in the U.S., I just wonder if those idiots are begging for a karmic spanking from daddy. They just go at it so hard, and so obviously. It'd be hilarious if it weren't so repellent to witness. Hopefully daddy can tell who's been sinning and who's been fighting them off.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join