It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm building a video - Which video spokes model would you choose and why???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I need your opinion

I'm building a business presentation video - Which video spokes model would you choose and why???
(I've labeled them 1-10 so you can choose whatever number)

======================================================
This one I thought might be kinda funny because of the accent and might keep people watching longer. (but on the other hand they might not take this person as seriously)

1) fiverr.com...

======================================================
These people look professional and would be within my budget:

2) fiverr.com...

3) fiverr.com...

4) fiverr.com...

==================================
These people look super professional but I know they're not gonna be cheap:

edit on 8-8-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
GOTTA BE NUMBER 4!!!!!

A hot blonde that will sell your product while kickboxing in a bikini?!!!!

That's HOT!!

Uhhhh.... wait...... what are you selling?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

No, not in the bikini, just clothed. It's a business presentation. But she does have the voice and looks fine.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Going to second the hot blonde, even in business attire vs. a bikini.

But, yeah, does depend on what you are selling...like if to moms, I'd choose a different one, or if selling to professional women, etc.
edit on 8-8-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
One name:

Melissa Theuriau

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

The second to last video, the one talking about hurricane sandy. She has a good look and voice, and body language is spot on, also she doesn't look or sound fake or scripted...You want someone to sound, look, and act genuine...she is your girl...If you can afford her...good luck with your business venture...And if it matters...this is a female point of view...

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I would prefer Alyssa Milano....
and do ya have to ask why?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Definitely number 3. Not because she tells you how great she's done, but because she has her body language, and expressions down good.

edit on 8/8/2013 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by spartacus699
reply to post by tvtexan

No, not in the bikini, just clothed. It's a business presentation. But she does have the voice and looks fine.

There, you said it. It's a business presentation. So, why specifically a female spokes model? I don't know what you're selling or who you are trying to impress, but if you put a random female spokes model in front of me I'm going to think you're trying too hard to lure me into a scam. Why can't you do it while just being honest to your viewers? No hype. No absurd over-enthusiasm. Let your idea or product sell itself. Just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Yes i would say 4 and 2. Number one is a bit hard to understand at that level

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Well people watch and they buy for specific reasons. They don't all just buy because you're up there talking and have something sincere to say. They buy based on a lot of things. But they're more likely going to watch the whole presentation if it's got someone attractive talking about it, and can articulate it. I don't know there's no perfect way to do this project anyway. It just has to have some kind of starting point.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Can you at least give us an idea of the target audience you are trying to reach? That really is probably the BIGGEST factor to consider, don't you think?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Can you at least give us an idea of the target audience you are trying to reach? That really is probably the BIGGEST factor to consider, don't you think?

Well it's marketing a home based business opportunity. My thought was that if it's an attractive woman then guys might watch longer, and then since more women are starting businesses then women watching might be able to relate better to seeing a women talking. I don't know, does that sound reasonable? I just need a starting point anyway.

top topics

join