It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Made form the steel of the world trade centre USS New york

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

The original response wasn't to you... why would you assume so? Obviously you can't read... See what i did there.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

There was no assumption. You directed it right to me.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by qwerty12345

I'm glad they let those towers fall down so they could build more weapons of mass destruction. Thank you Dick Cheney.

That's actually an excellent point. Why didn't they use the steel to build a new hospital? Or a new school? That's the kind of vengeance I would be proud to witness. The steel taken from the wreckage a terrorist attack, the grave of thousands of Americans, used to support the saving of American lives or the education of American children. Using the ashes of chaos to raise the glittering pillars of peace and understanding.

It doesn't get more poetic than that.

edit on 8-8-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharingan
But that steel is weak isnt it? If there were a fuel fire on that ship, that steel would melt and the ship would sink.

lol but thats only if it gets hit by suicide dive bombers

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

dude its a propaganda idol, made on the blood of the people that were martyred. now you might be all happy to stand behind this and chant USA, but after all these years and all the lives i think its despicable. but hey its my opinion

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
From scrap it came....To scrap it will return!

The age of the surface warship is long over.....They might as well have built a zeppelin!

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

IMO They should have built a sword and craft a statue of Athena near Ground Zero to hold it. Or a scale held by the woman of liberty. But why did they have to make a ship? It'll eventually be scrapped itself...

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I bet one of the BIG disclosures coming is about 9-11-01. That is after all the 800lb gorilla.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Jeez

You try and post something with positive connotations nowadays

Have a cute cat instead

Cody

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
It's a 'Warship'.....The clue's in the name!

Given such a large percentage of the world is already on the receiving end of the US' murderous policies their latest new toy (archaic piece of floating scrap that it is) isn't really much cause for celebration is it?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join