It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So where are the Civil Rights Activists in FL now??????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Would be nice if they would pipe up at this one.....ridiculous how something like this which is OBVIOUS racial hate related is not on the front page of every media outlet in the US.

A viral video showing the beating of a 13-year-old white boy by three African-American youths in Florida has left hundreds of thousands of viewers horrified, but critics say the case doesn't seem to be attracting much sympathy from self-styled civil rights activists. In the chilling video, three 15-year-old boys repeatedly beat and kick a victim police said was left with a broken arm and two black eyes.

Source

Seems like there was a story on this a couple days ago but could not find it and I don't think it had the video which has just been released I guess. So if this is considered a duplicate then please remove.
edit on 8/8/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
There is already a long, and pretty disgustingly racist thread on this already.

But to make a long story short, these three were promptly arrested and charged with crimes. That is the ENTIRE difference between this event the other Florida event that I'm sure you are talking about where someone was killed and the killer was not arrested, not charged, and not even investigated.

Do you see the difference?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
This should be condemned as the Trayvon murder was condemned.

I hope and pray the criminals or criminal, unlike in the Trayvon case, are justly punished.

BTW if you think a racial injustice was done, then go right ahead and start a movement on Twitter or face book, it’s your right to do so.
All injustice should be denounced, whether done by any racial group or individual.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Look at this hypocrisy lol.

First people say lets not start any racist threads, then bam!, start one when it suits them!

Agree with above posters, charged and jailed.

On a 2nd look, this is the same one where the kid got beat up for snitching???.

Oh cry more victim please, but before that at least get a decent article that shows hate crime.
edit on 8/8/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienScience
There is already a long, and pretty disgustingly racist thread on this already.

But to make a long story short, these three were promptly arrested and charged with crimes. That is the ENTIRE difference between this event the other Florida event that I'm sure you are talking about where someone was killed and the killer was not arrested, not charged, and not even investigated.

Do you see the difference?

yeah
the difference is
this young man didn't have gun
to defend himself from 3 aggressive thugs

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

AHEM!

Context is King!

This is not a racial confrontation.

The attack took place July 9 in the St. Petersburg-area community of Gulfport. But the horrific cell phone and surveillance video only came out only recently. Police say the three youths, all African-American, attacked the boy after he told officials at their dropout prevention school that one of them had tried to sell him marijuana. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

This is 3 thugs beating up someone that reported them for selling drugs.

Race was not a factor.

And wasn't this already posted on this site?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

As it happens, Race wouldn't seem to be the factor without any context to what other interaction happened with these kids.

Just one kid doing the right thing in reporting 3 dope related scumbags and being beaten senseless for his trouble.
There ought to be outrage but half of society probably blames the kid for not watching the crime happen around him and keeping his mouth shut.

Oh.. and yea, a few threads covering this already that I've seen.

*I'd thought it race related too... since pretty much every news outlet on the planet reports it that way ...but more looking? Not so much. The 3 criminals were scum for different reasons this time.
edit on 8-8-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Just to add....this has been reported on CNN, Fox, and the local news station(s) in Phoenix as well in print in the Arizona Republic.

It has been covered and people are outraged!

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by gotya

Just to add....this has been reported on CNN, Fox, and the local news station(s) in Phoenix as well in print in the Arizona Republic.

It has been covered and people are outraged!

Yeah, but they are outraged because the 64 year old bus driver followed protocol by calling for back up, rather than stepping in the middle of it.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

AHEM!

Context is King!

The attack took place July 9 in the St. Petersburg-area community of Gulfport. But the horrific cell phone and surveillance video only came out only recently. Police say the three youths, all African-American, attacked the boy after he told officials at their dropout prevention school that one of them had tried to sell him marijuana. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Race was not a factor.

Reverse the roles and you'd have Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson shouting hate crime

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I don't believe that this was racially motivated, the white kid told some teachers about these three fools trying to sell drugs to him, that is what I have read and as such there is absolutely no evidence at hand for me to say what actually happened here.

However, absolutely spot on, if this was reversed all Hell would break loose, the joint Chief race baiters Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson would be leading calls for the white boys to be hung. There would be protests across America and Obama would say that the kid who was getting beaten could easily have been his son.

edit on 8-8-2013 by SecretFace because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ruderalis1

Originally posted by grey580

AHEM!

Context is King!

Race was not a factor.

Reverse the roles and you'd have Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson shouting hate crime

yeah..so what?....sean hannity and rush Limbaugh probably are the ones saying it was a hate crime...these are mouth pieces. the impact you think you have by bringing up Jackson and Sharpton, has been used for 4 decades now, get a new script from FOX NEWS if they have one.
edit on 8-8-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The main thread about this was started 3 days ago on ATS:

Linky

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Tell me, were those three youths who attacked that young boy released without charge or accountability by police? If not then there's your answer. I just love it how Zimmerman supporters are so desperate to find any case involving black attackers to compare to the Trayvon case, yet in all instances those attackers are immediately charged and held accountable under a court of law, they are never released without charge especially that very same day, unlike Zimmerman.

Here's a challenge.

Find me one case, one case where a killer who was black was released the same day without charge, having shot a white person outside of his private property, with no witnesses to account for his actions. One case.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
As a kid growing up, my psychopathic father would viciously beat me, on a regular basis.

Primarily for protection, I now carry a CRKT (M16-01KZ) knife, everywhere I go.

I have zero patience, for psychopathic bullies.

edit on 8-8-2013 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
TL/DR Version :
just another thread in the vein of:

taken from Planetary/The Authority: Ruling the World
copyright 2000 Warren Ellis and DC Comics

just another nigrophobic projection of evil onto black people ho-hum

posted by folks ironically serving obama and his handlers divisive agenda,
their hands firmly up their lil'puppets behinds

ooohhh! THE

but feel free to ignore me as I Am quite "Insane".

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
The main thread about this was started 3 days ago on ATS:

Linky

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join