It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman’s chief defender: a racist and criminal!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

You do have a point with the MSM. Bad news sell better and everybody is so eager to click first on everything bad. The good news rarely get a second thought. Maybe it's a problem with society too? If we as people changed our way of thinking we could alter that, but it surely does suck when you're the only one changing and everybody else decides not to. Feels powerless.
As for your other point, I am ready to take the risk and let my fist game handle my biz. I guess I have to accept though that this is a cultural difference...I wont understand it but I guess people gotta do what people gotta do. This also ties into the Z case because if he hadn't started harassing Trayvon he wouldn't have gotten himself into a situation where he had to kill him.

Like I heard in a rap song once "don't start nothing, there wont be nothing!"

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Verse
Following someone at a distance is not even close to harassment, it's not illegal or immoral. Attacking someone is however, both illegal and immoral. I come from a different mentality than most though I guess. We don't have no police, and we look out for each other. Small town, everyone knows everyone etc.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Well, following someone and suspecting him of being a burglar because he's black isn't really the way to go either...
When you've had racist tendencies before and now even your best friend is coming forward and saying this would've never happened if Trayvon was white. I mean, this does not look good for Z now does it?

ps it's gotta be nice to live in a small town like that, I live in the capital over here, where everything is un-personal and nobody looks out for nobody but themselves.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Being the op of this thread I want to say if this man is sincerely repentant of his sins then I want to be the first to invite him back into the human race of truth and righteousness.

I TOLD YOU SO, that this was an unnecessary killing and a crime by Zimmerman, as I returned to ATS with this op, ready and willing to take on all detractors as I did.

Now the chief defender of Zimmerman has come clean.
I hope this is a lesson to many!

Its irrelevant what this guy comes forward with since Zimmerman was charged, tried and found not guilty. Jeopardy was attached so unless he has info, and that info can support other charges, then this matter is still closed. I think its important - not guilty means just that, not guilty - regardless of personal opinions.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I would imagine seeing how our legal system works from the viewpoint of a foreigner is confusing. Before coming to a conclusion about the US, bear in mind each state has its own set of laws. What is illegal in one state could be completely legal in another.

I would urge anyone who has questions about this to ask and not come to a conclusion about our legal system by comparing it to another nations. Especially the areas dealing with self defense and the use of deadly force.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
When victims all report that the bad guys committing the crime were "insert race here", then you come across a suspicious character of that race, your spidey senses are gonna tingle a bit, no?

For my area, it's actually white unknown male teens that get the extra discretion. The miniscule victim crimes like busting into houses that happens here, are from white male teens from out of town. It isn't because we hate white people, most people that live here are white.

Generally the black people up here are flown in from jamaica and haiti for temporary factory crap jobs to keep wages low. They are on their best behavior because they want to come back next year.

edit on Wed, 21 May 2014 22:44:33 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
It's hard to believe that I reread the entire thread, but I did.

Let's assume, just for this moment, that whatever it is that willtell is trying to say is true. That Zimmerman hated blacks and pretty much on the spur of the moment devised a plan to kill one he happened to see. Yeah, I know that's silly, but bear with me.

Then the state used investigative resources from several local, state, and federal agencies. Either they were all corrupt or Zimmerman found a way to fool them all. Then a State appointed prosecutor presented the evidence. Either he was corrupt or the evidence collected was faulty. Then a jury, composed largely of Blacks, were either corrupted, stupid, or brainwashed, or they were intelligently responding to the corruption in other levels, and decided the State hadn't proved their case.

Let's assume Zimmerman was completely guilty and got off in this case. There are a couple of questions that spring to my mind.

1.) What does anyone want to do about it now? Bad guys have gotten off before, and will again. If you don't want to go through the legal system, then is the purpose of this simply to say bad things about Zimmerman? That may be cathartic, but to what purpose?

2.) If you think this is endemic to the entire justice system in America, why not make that point and defend it?

3.) If, by the remotest of chances, you desire to have a serious discussion about crime in America, especially it's racial aspects, I applaud you and will wait with great anticipation.

<< 11  12  13   >>

join