It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some help with meditation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I have been meditating for few months now.... I have some questions..i tried searching online but i really did not get the answer......

some points before i ask questions

I never had a Kundalini awakening...
Am New to this meditation

1 . When i meditate i feel like a vibration on the back of my head..kind of like an energy going in my head... What is happening ?

2. Few Minutes into my meditation it sometimes intensifies and the vibration comes to the forward potion of my head ...once yesterday it started tingling a bit between both my eyes...

3. I heard from one of my friends who do meditation that the energy coming inside me is actually universal energy and it also cleanses your body of any diseases ..is that true ? If so can you concentrate that energy on anyone else to cure them ?

4 After Meditation....i have a feeling that am fresh..like i woke up from a long good sleep.... Why do i feel that...whats happening ?
edit on 8-8-2013 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by maddy21
I have been meditating for few months now.... I have some questions..i tried searching online but i really did not get the answer......

1 . When i meditate i feel like a vibration on the back of my head..kind of like an energy going in my head... What is happening ?

2. Few Minutes into my meditation it sometimes intensifies and the vibration comes to the forward potion of my head ...once yesterday it started tingling a bit between both my eyes...

3. I heard from one of my friends who do meditation that the energy coming inside me is actually universal energy and it also cleanses your body of any diseases ..is that true ? If so can you concentrate that energy on anyone else to cure them ?

4 After Meditation....i have a feeling that am fresh..like i woke up from a long good sleep.... Why do i feel that...whats happening ?

I am not an expert but have been meditating for years and read a lot on the subject.

1&2. The back of you head (upper neck) has to do with the kundalini, Frontof head, between eyes, 3rd eye chakra. Can "vibrate" when activating

3 For my experience, I also feel vibrations when meditating, it its the earh's energy going through your body & chakras to cleanse your body/soul/mind I have not heard of people healing from meditating alone but I have heard of it through other energy treatments like Reiki.

To concentrate on others to heal them is pretty much what reiki does, among many other things

4 Your chakras are aligned and balanced, a sense of oneness is what I like to call it, being one with all that is.

Hope this helped.

Teye22

**Oh and you do not "need" to have your kundalini openned, I have read that it can do so all by itself if you are well grounded and in the right state of mind. Dont quote me though, I would have to look into this one later.
edit on 8-8-2013 by Teye22 because: to add

edit on 8-8-2013 by Teye22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

3. I heard from one of my friends who do meditation that the energy coming inside me is actually universal energy and it also cleanses your body of any diseases ..is that true ?

It has been confirmed by several posters here on ATS, that that "energy" is in reality demonic spirits.

Meditation opens up a doorway for these demonic spirits to pass through.

Below are just 3 examples showing how meditation acts as a beacon to certain entities:

I was mad as hell when I ran my spooks off and they don't come around much anymore. Nowadays it is just your average poltergeist crap ever once in awhile. Also I would add that meditation is what kicked off the worst experiences for me. Be careful with that stuff. Link.

Dabbling in the occult is apt to accomplish this, but sometimes it only takes something as simple as meditating. Meditation opens a person up, or can at least, to such things. It can act as a beacon to certain entities. I don't know how often it happens, but I know it can happen, for whatever reason. Link.

My mother still suffers from attacks at that house, In an attempt to get rid of the activity at the house, my mother has burned sage, hung up dream catchers, and surrounds herself with anything paranormal. She has tried demanding for this thing to leave and has gone through meditations and imagining light surrounding the house. Throughout all of this, the shadow person has at times stepped up the attacks, or has remained unchanged. Link.

New Age deep meditation and hypnotism are particularly dangerous. They are not recognized as being channels to demons, but they provide a direct pathway for demonic influence upon the mind. Communication with demons

Meditation is the technique whereby a person empties his mind of all conscious thought, while chanting a series of repetitive words or phrases as many times as possible. Once a person does this repeatedly, he/she will begin to experience the phenomenon whereby the mind begins to lose its normal contact with the body. This phenomena is called an "Out-of-Body" experience, and is very common in occultic circles.

Once the mind loses its normal connection with the body the person then is ready to meet his/her "Guiding Spirit". Christian author, Johanna Michaelson, captures the Satanic essence of meditation and Guiding Spirits in her book, "The Beautiful Side Of Evil". Guiding Spirits identify themselves by name, including Jesus Christ, the Virgin Mary, or one of the Apostles.

The person who is involved is truly deceived into thinking they have just discovered THE one, true way to actually come into contact with God. In reality, they have just come into contact with a Satanic demon, who has temporarily transformed himself into a being appearing very kind, gentle, and wise. The stage is set for these demonic beings to manipulate and mislead their human victims. These people have become demonically possessed. WALK-INS

The human spirit has tremendous power. Because man is in bondage to sin, for him to access now his human spirit with his soul means using the power of the human spirit for greater evil and sin. That is why all religions outside of the Bible and Jesus Christ tell you to meditate by blanking your mind. Why? Satan is behind this teaching because he wants access to our human spirit and the tremendous power it holds to use for His evil purposes.

Since for this reason God does not want us to access our human spirit, the only way a religious person outside of Christ is able to access his human spirit is though demonic power, a demonic spirit bridging the human soul to the human spirit, but under the demonic spirit’s control. For this reason, God in His Word forbids us to access our human spirit.

The Human Spirit and Meditation

Meditation is an antichristian form of self-deliverance. During meditation, a person descends to deeper levels of his consciousness where he discovers the psychic powers and spiritual gifts to heal himself and solve his problems. He meets “the god within” who is wrongly regarded as the God of the Bible. It is this “god” who is dark and mysterious, and may leave evil impressions in the subconscious mind of the person. Eastern Meditation Sneaks into the Church

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
You seem to be interested in healing work. You should read into Reiki and Theta Healing. If you have not already

I have many books on these subjects, let me know if are interested and I will send you the titles when I get home.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I would not consider people's opinions as fact or as anything proven without a doubt. I would not go as far as saying that it is impossible but in my many years of meditating and practicing Reiki, nothing has happenned in my house or aroung my family with evil entities.

What I think is that your intentions are of the highest importance when meditating. I you think of evil, you might bring it your way, I always think in the line of "love & light"...ie always positive....that is the key imo, at least it works for me.

I am aware that some people have had bad experiences, but there might have been something else causing those events and could have happenned either way.

I would advise to NEVER call/summon an entity into your house, that is a BAD idea. But I don't see where meditation for love, abundance, succes, health can cause negativity in one's life.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

It's simply your energy being released and cultivated. Focus only on your breathing, and everything else will follow. Also it's important to try and focus on your breathing because it distracts your mind from clinging onto passing thoughts. When you meditate, you don't strain yourself to try and shut off your thoughts, you simply let go and allow whatever thoughts that are there pop up and pass by. The goal is to observe them, take note if you must, but most importantly let them pass. If a thought arises that you do not wish to think about, do not strain yourself to ignore or forget, this will only strengthen the power of that thought. Simply observe, allow the thought to run it's course, but do not intentionally hold on or supress. Just observe. Relax, focus back on your breathing, counting 4 seconds inhaling, 4 seconds holding in, 4 seconds exhaling, and 4 seconds holding out. This is called the Fourfold Breath by occultists such as the Golden Dawn members.
edit on 8-8-2013 by Kody27 because: sp

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

3. I heard from one of my friends who do meditation that the energy coming inside me is actually universal energy and it also cleanses your body of any diseases ..is that true ?

It has been confirmed by several posters here on ATS, that that "energy" is in reality demonic spirits.

Meditation opens up a doorway for these demonic spirits to pass through.

Below are just 3 examples showing how meditation acts as a beacon to certain entities:

I some times agree with your posts Murgatroid but in this case you are from my point of view, way of base. If you go by the fruits of the tree: I have never encountered anything but love from the experience of kundalini energy. To be demonic it has to be selfish egoistic and non empathetic. I only have meet those traits in humans, never in the spirit world. Whatever it is, it wants me to be loving and symbiotic with all that is and the increased sense of touch is nice and comforting.

But here is a list of things I have noticed that can be seen as negative:
1 It is hard to read technically boring books when you feel so nice and just want to have fun
2 The pinch above the nose can become really annoying like an itch you cannot scratch sometimes.
3 You get annoyed that you cannot see with your eyes what you can feel around you.
4 You have a tendency to be to calm and feel like nothing at all can harm you.
edit on 8-8-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Take a metal object like a pen or a number 2 pencil with a metal frame to hold the eraser. Place it as close as you can to your forehead area, between your eyes.

That sensation that you are feeling is what you want to try to replicate during meditation.

Any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Thanks a lot for the help guys ...i really appreciate it....

Right now i am feeling the same intense energy flowing either in or out of my body , but am not meditating now........ i also have a tingling feeling on my forehead around my third eye....

This started when i started reading this thread and started following the steps...this is all new to me , so i need some help or ideas on whats going on...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit: the sensation is still going on now...tried some meditation for few minutes with my eyes closes...and when i opened up the feeling is wierd..strange.....am slowly getting a feeling of calmness..peacefullness......its like its around somewhere and am trying to reach out to it.....hard to explain ...
edit on 10-8-2013 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join