posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:32 AM
reply to post by Wrabbit2000
We are not debating. YOu have not provided ANY facts to support your point of view.
Please, if you can find any evidence of any of the following, provide it!
1. There is more oral-pharangeal cancer because there is more oral sex today than 30 years ago
2. The incidence of oral-pharangeal cancer is not rising
3. The incidence of tobacco use in men HAS NOT decreased in the last 60 years.
4. There is now proof that smoking caused oral-pharangeal cancer and its not just an "inferred relationship"
5. The HPV virus strain that causes oral-pharangeal cancer is brand new and didn't exist 30 years ago
6. That never smokers NEVER get oral-pharangeal cancer and that is a disease that ONLY occurs in smokers because tobacco works synergistically with
Remember the experience of cervical cancer. It was CAUSED by smoking. We now know that it is NOT caused by smoking. Its CAUSED by HPV
Remember how smoking was the CAUSE of peptic ulcers - that is until they found the H. Pylori bacterium that is the actual CAUSE of peptic ulcers.
That smoking CAUSED asthma - until they realized that as the smoking rate went down in the population, the asthma rate was soaring.
I could give more examples but you I am sure you get my drift.
Tired of Control Freaks