It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Pissed off Canadian Housewife

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
One "Pissed off Canadian Housewife"?

More likely one chuckling Israeli cyberwarrior!

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
What a load of fkn brainwashed garbage, no wonder the world is in a fkn mess.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

If it's anything other than the U.S.'s fault, it must be a CIA false flag. Lord, zero originality, zero creativity.

If someone does something bad to the U.S., the U.S, did it to themselves, allowed it to happen or cover up the truth of it....always.

They calls us unintelligent, ignorant or "blinded by flag waving patriotism".

Too sad.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Who profited from 9/11? It was not the Muslims I can guarantee that! We have been severely up in their grill ever since!! Israel profited. The US Military Industrial Complex profited to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars. United States Congressmen and Senators who own stock in these companies profited greatly as well. The guy who owned the World Trade Center profited. Not as much as he wanted to but he came out alright.

And you have to remember that the hijackers were mostly from Saudi Arabia then you have to ask why did we invade Iraq and Afghanistan instead of Saudi Arabia. None of the hijackers were from Iraq and Afghanistan.

It makes no sense to cry about somebody shooting your soldiers when they are in a foreign land terrorizing the natives in order to make corporations and politicians richer.

And what about the 12 BILLION DOLLARS of shrink wrapped money stacked on pallets that disappeared into Iraq?

I know one thing for certain. The average American has been hurt more by the folks who run their own government, then they ever have been by anyone in Iraq or Afghanistan.

ALL THE TERRORISTS I AM AFRAID OF WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT!!

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
In my 36 years of life in Canada, I have never heard any Canadian tout any support of any US Military action.

If this is real -- which would be hard to believe -- this woman is a blind lunatic who needs to cancel her cable subscription and spend more time pulling her head out of her rear-end.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gotya

Originally posted by juspassinthru

Originally posted by nwtrucker

Very uplifting to see that there are others that view things in the same light as we do.

What's this "we" sh*t kemosabi?

People that wave the flag while our gangster government(s) murders, tortures, kidnaps, rapes, steals, runs secret prisons and uses WMD on civilians does not view the world as I do.

We as in us, you as in them.

If you think things are better in the Middle East why not go find out you're free to leave. I'm sure they will welcome you with open arms.

????

What? This is so wrong I'm sputtering...this is bait, right?

Their standard of *whatever* is less than yours, so 'we' just bomb the bejesus out of them? Attack them in the name of democracy, and send anyone who's not for it over there as well? Yeah, enjoy the drone dog and pony show. You'll need it.

This whole thing has got to be a joke.

# 34
edit on 9-8-2013 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
if any one thinks 911 was not at least allowed to happen,,, google stuart payne flight how they scrambled f-16 fighters 21 minutes into flight to watch his plane eventualy crash, yet on 911 ,, no planes were scrambled to at least stop the on coming planes after transponders were turned off,,, 911 at the very least was allowed to happen,

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LightOrange

36 years??

Here's your second one. I was borne and raised in Vancouver, lived in the U.S. for these past 25 years.

I did my basic in Cornwallis, N.S.in1970.

There are a whole lot of Canadian vets who support the U.S., generally speaking.

You must live in a commune! Not everyone thinks the same in any free society, that includes Canada.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Great! You can make an identical argument for world war II.

The mess in the middle east has been festering since the Brits screwed it up after WWI. It got a "bye" due to oil, especially the Saudis.

Iraq was unfinished business and Afghanistan was the source point and "home" for Al Qaeda .

But you know all this. You and yours ignore that side of it.

If Saddam is still in power, he'd have procured/bought/ produced nukes by now ( with the oil for food kick-backs) is my guess.

You'd have all been singing a different tune had that happened. Also my guess.

Oh well, we'll never know now where that have gone

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
talk about brainwashed. Clearly MSM works

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

reply to post by groingrinder

Great! You can make an identical argument for world war II.

The mess in the middle east has been festering since the Brits screwed it up after WWI. It got a "bye" due to oil, especially the Saudis.

Iraq was unfinished business and Afghanistan was the source point and "home" for Al Qaeda .

But you know all this. You and yours ignore that side of it.

If Saddam is still in power, he'd have procured/bought/ produced nukes by now ( with the oil for food kick-backs) is my guess.

You'd have all been singing a different tune had that happened. Also my guess.

Oh well, we'll never know now where that have gone

Perhaps if the US hadn't been spending so much time trying to assimilate (or re-assimilate) the Middle East into it's Republic of Oil, they wouldn't have made so many enemies.

But I guess it's everyone else's fault; blow up the civillians to make up for it.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   

36 years??

Here's your second one. I was borne and raised in Vancouver, lived in the U.S. for these past 25 years.

I did my basic in Cornwallis, N.S.in1970.

There are a whole lot of Canadian vets who support the U.S., generally speaking.

You must live in a commune! Not everyone thinks the same in any free society, that includes Canada.

I have yet to run into anyone, vet or not, who supports the US Military. I tend to stay away from Military folk, though. Way too much nationalism and not nearly enough skepticism swimming around in those heads -- not my kind of people.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Since we invaded Iraq for no apparent reason in 2001 i've never felt less free....More Journalistic Crappola fed to the Dumb and Dumber.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I understand. I live, literally, 100 yards from the Canadian border. Believe me when I say there are lots of Canadians who live here, commute or retire in this town. At least they say they love the U.S. whether or not the mean it, who knows. LOL.

Believe it or not, my skepticism runs at full throttle. Just a different tack.

I've been to all 50 states, 7 provinces and 2 territories, in my trucking time. There is so many good folks here, it's amazing what the media portrays via TV, movies and the like and the reality of what most Americans believe/hold dear.

I've also talked to many vets and asked them opinion on the mid-east situation and I've yet to meet one that flat out disagreed with what the U.S. intentions were. ( they're out there, but there's not many on a percentile bases).

There's much more civilian disagreement, as is the case in Canada, naturally, than the military.

Personally, I'd pull out of both immediately, if for no other reason than that the bunch running things there now don't deserve any more blood nor money!

There's many who believe that that's the right thing to do even though supporting the original actions.

Back to the original thread topic, I also, believe that at least some it may be true to some degree and have taken a life of their own. I doubt we'll ever know the full truth of it. sigh.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join