It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muhammad never preformed a single miracle his entire life

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

You have a good point but please reference the site and the historical record for three mosques as I wish to update my knowledge on that matter, AS for Britain's converting to Islam from the 17th century, well you would have to go back a considerably longer time to at least the 11th century when the near proximity of the Moorish tribes whom had invaded Iberia and conquered most of it (What is today Spain) formed multiple (Actually progressive and until there demise culturally ahead of Europe and the rest of the Islamic world) Caliphates but as for your use of the statistic of current percentages I actually believe that to grabbing at straw's as there is a growing number of PRISON inmates whom take advantage of the added benefits of becoming a convenience Muslim while in prison as well as the statistic being skewed by including those borne here but not of British stock older than 60 years to artificially bulk out that figure.

I am 43 and as a child the Muslims were virtually unknown to me, there community's have grown at an unprecedented state far outstripping the growth of other community's in the country through both large birth rates, Arranged marriage to spouses outside the UK whom then on the marriage licence gained entry to the UK and through absorption of new Muslim immigrants not always from Asia but from north Africa and Persia, MY sister is married to one so do not presume to lecture to me on my first hand knowledge.

Javod My brother in law has in his possession a photograph of himself and two friends from the Iran/Iraq war he is holding a poor Iraqis blood dripping head and a bloody knife smiling at the camera, He was a member of the Revolutionary guard whom gained admittance to the UK on a Libyan convenience Passport as a student. Needless to say we did not approve and some of our worst fears were proven right when My sisters eldest son reached 26 years of abuse at this guys hands made Karl turn and knock Javod's teeth out, A little blond haired and blue eyed boy raised in that environment. I had to secretly baptise my nephews and nieces and am proud of the fact I did so.
You simply do not understand,.

The police and social services here did nothing and if I had known I would undoubtedly now be a criminal for what I would have done to Javod.

edit on 18-8-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

www.bbc.co.uk...
www.bbc.co.uk...
www.bbc.co.uk...

Those are the 3 I found.

And my "statistic" of 10% (it is actually 11.6%) was from the UK Office of National Statistics. Please share your source for the Prison statistics. Hope it isn't from a Daily Mail article!

And I'm sorry, I'm not being able to comprehend the rest of your post. Your brother-in-law committed war crimes and you secretly baptised his children, because you're afraid of a "little blonde and blue-eyed baby" raised in that environment?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

SORRY I GOT A BIT IRATE, but as you can see I have a very accurate point, the prison coverts are neither here nor there but the percentage you post is based on primarily second and third generation not British converts to Islam though there are immigrants from other country's not Islamic whom have converted to Islam once here and one example it the men whom murdered Lee Rigby, Both are British of Nigerian descent who were raised as Christians and converted to Islam, news.bbc.co.uk...

My nephew was blonde and blue eyed, he is now a grown man, his father in law abused him, We suspected but the authority's never acted on our suspicion's, He reached 26 and finally turned violent against his father in law - There if that is still hard to understand try Google translator.

Now I wish I had not bit the bait as WE ARE WELL OFF THREAD so I will not answer any more.

Just one thought, how would you feel if the comfortable culture of your own people was suddenly being removed and your own government betrayed your own people to appease the greed of a few already ridiculously wealthy people and dis honoured the sacrifice of you forefathers whom died fighting for that country by stealing the legacy of there children they paid for in there own heart blood and gave it to a group of utter foreign alien thinking individuals whom claimed it was there god given right to take it as there god told them the world was all there's and they had been ordered by there god to take possession of it, Just answer that one please and understand the future ramifications of this growing righteous anger and resentment to both that government and said aliens.

In line with educating myself though it was to me and though it has not changed my opinion it certainly shows how some high ranking members of society may actually be hidden Muslims whom have concealed there religion as the Anglican church was the power base for a long time,
www.bbc.co.uk...

Had to give you a star but someone else beat me to it.
And I never knew about that Liverpool mosque and am from Liverpool myself but then I would be more interested in the cathedral, even though it is a gloomy dark building, now the cat is after my attention so will have to leave it at that.

edit on 18-8-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LABTECH767
SORRY I GOT A BIT IRATE, but as you can see I have a very accurate point, the prison coverts are neither here nor there but the percentage you post is based on primarily second and third generation not British converts to Islam though there are immigrants from other country's not Islamic whom have converted to Islam

I didn't say anything about converts or from some other country. I said that 11.6% of the muslims in the UK are "native" (in the sense you probably mean it, i.e. white non-immigrants).

There if that is still hard to understand try Google translator.

Hahahahah...I'm sorry, but your snide attempt at an insult has colossally failed. I'm a native english speaker, who it seems has a better grasp on the english language and its rules than you. You post huge blocks of text, skip out on full-stops, commas, and find capitalisation and grammatical rules as optional, so you'll understand why your posts are so hard to read. It seems that THAT part of English culture is already lost on you, and I doubt it had anything to do with "dirty foreigner aliens". It has nothing to do with lack of understanding of the english language on my part.

Just one thought, how would you feel if the comfortable culture of your own people was suddenly being removed and your own government betrayed your own people to appease the greed of a few already ridiculously wealthy people and dis honoured the sacrifice of you forefathers whom died fighting for that country by stealing the legacy of there children they paid for in there own heart blood and gave it to a group of utter foreign alien thinking individuals whom claimed it was there god given right to take it as there god told them the world was all there's and they had been ordered by there god to take possession of it, Just answer that one please and understand the future ramifications of this growing righteous anger and resentment to both that government and said aliens.

Which culture are you on about? Hundreds of thousands of muslims (and hindus) died fighting for "your country". It seems you are using the word "culture" as a crutch to disguise racism and bigotry. Exactly how has your government betrayed your culture and done disservice to "you forefathers"? Because supposedly your brother-in-law has a photograph in his pocket and abused his son-in-law?
edit on 18-8-2013 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I see your problem. The christian bible was written about 100 years after the “facts” it presents. And it ascribes miracles to long dead persons. You would like to believe that the creator of a religion could do miracles rather than just write about them. This is a fun exercise Here are some religions derived from the christian tradition. Could we please examine the founders of these religions and see if they have a better record for creating miracles from up theirs sleeves.

Lutheran
Methodist
Baptist
Mormons
church of England
Roman Catholic
Greek orthodox
Ethiopian orthodox
7th day Adventist
Jehovah witness
Christian Scientist
Scientology

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magister1
I see your problem. The christian bible was written about 100 years after the “facts” it presents. And it ascribes miracles to long dead persons. You would like to believe that the creator of a religion could do miracles rather than just write about them. This is a fun exercise Here are some religions derived from the christian tradition. Could we please examine the founders of these religions and see if they have a better record for creating miracles from up theirs sleeves.

Lutheran
Methodist
Baptist
Mormons
church of England
Roman Catholic
Greek orthodox
Ethiopian orthodox
7th day Adventist
Jehovah witness
Christian Scientist
Scientology

Not sure what your talking about but i am sure you have no clue. First Scientology is not a christian organization in any way. It was based off a book by L Ron Hubbard. He ever claimed to do any miracles at all. The rest you named all believe in Jesus Christ so i guess your asking did he perform miracles? I love it when people think there dropping a huge bomb and they havnt a clue.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

I have to agree with you seems the UK in general is becoming very hostile towards the Muslim population, From what i read there is some causes for this it mostly has to do with there lack of integration into society.Basic human nature separate yourself from the group you tend to be attacked. Muslims tend to move in to areas and make them conform to there beliefs this has caused problems in the past and will do so in the future. Oh and i looked into the 2011 census for UK muslim population was 4.8 percent or 2.7 million. Now if the prison population is 11.3 and ive seen different numbers on this when i looked. Depends on how they break it down. saw one that said 33 % of violent offenders are Muslim. but either way there seems to be some truth to the fact that prisoners indeed inflate the census numbers.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

I would tend to agree with Babyloi on the higher percentage figure as living here I can tell you there are a lot more than 4 to 5 percent, the statistics are flawed for the following reasons, even though it is a legal requirement to provide the census data that only really catches those they know are here already, there are a vast number of illegal immigrants here and any one at Sangat or Calais will tell you the predominant religion of those seeking to enter the UK illegally is Islamic, male and of unknown history, then there are the legal immigrants whom may choose to live permanently but retain there EU passports though the majority of those are various sects of Christian or undeclared.
The real statistic is probably somewhere on the upper side of the grey area between the official and Babyloi's quoted one.

And to Babyloi, I suggest you read some historical texts about exactly why they fought for the EMPIRE of which they were citizens, I have no hatred for these people but must defend what is mine or lose it, would you have me lie down like a weakling and accept there terms and enforced points of view over mine in a country that MY ANCESTORS fought and died for, I can not even speak my mind for fear of the politically correct morons whom have created this oppression of our free speech and that is feeding the fires of anger,. When you criminalise a person in there own country for speaking there beliefs and more do so in favour of the immigrants to whom the country despite you assertion owes nothing (Though let us get this right I willingly accept those whom fought for this country no matter were they are from and the greatest and most shameful episode in our history was the forced return of the free polish army to Poland where they were murdered by the Russians) then is it not obvious we are a nation under siege by our own government.

As you know little clerk with the pen Babyloi, each region from cornwall to Tyneside has it's own character and mini national identity in England alone and even the people (on averages) look different from region to region but we are tied by a shared history.
Enough said and I await your witty remark and further mis quote's deliberate or otherwise?.

I don't know why I bother sometimes,.
By the way Babyloi I am not bigoted but truthful as much as I can be with the information I have and I am not just a native speaker I am British, We are the nation whom invented the phrase a girl in every port and also despite earlier involvement the first European power to outlaw and try to put a stop to the slave trade.
I like the Sikh's whom were the most faithful soldiers of the Indian army and our time in India, historically speaking brought an end to the rule of the Moghul's whom had been at times very cruel rulers (though also at times very good) and whose provincial maharajahs had been most cruel, we never conquered India by the way as the only time a British army was there was after the so called Indian mutiny by the Islamic Indians whom killed hundreds of thousands of Hindu's and Buddhists and only our intervention was able to bring peace back to the sub continent.
It was a highly respected position to be in the Indian army for any Indian as they were guaranteed regular pay and respect from the general populace - the same army that is now the Indian national army simply without white officers (Whom were not all English though they worked for the East India Company or were mercenary's whom worked for the regional nobility). The East India company took over India through business transactions, the use of local soldiers whom they trained (originally the maharajahs own men) and was a great force to modernise, many area's still to this day use the old steam rail network they introduced and though India is now one of the wealthiest and most powerful nations it's internal caste system hampers it's forward growth being evenly distributed amongst it's population.
There was an author called John masters whom both served in the British and Indian army and was born in calcutta in India, his books though fiction such as Nightrunners of Bengal are a read I highly recommend as they are though fictitious set in the real India and will give you an insight beyond your own bigotry.

edit on 19-8-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

And to Babyloi, I suggest you read some historical texts about exactly why they fought for the EMPIRE of which they were citizens, I have no hatred for these people but must defend what is mine or lose it, would you have me lie down like a weakling and accept there terms and enforced points of view over mine in a country that MY ANCESTORS fought and died for, I can not even speak my mind for fear of the politically correct morons whom have created this oppression of our free speech and that is feeding the fires of anger,.

Yes, I've read many texts on the subject of how they fought and defended YOUR HOMELAND (no matter who they were fighting FOR..India would've had a lot less bother in WWI and WWII if it weren't for the British, and certainly would have no reason to be traipsing all the way to Africa and Europe to protect your ancestors).

When you criminalise a person in there own country for speaking there beliefs and more do so in favour of the immigrants to whom the country despite you assertion owes nothing

If those beliefs are "These people are worth less than me or 'my people' because of the religion they chose/were born with, or the colour of their skin", then yes, I'm pretty happy they criminalise that.

As you know little clerk with the pen Babyloi, each region from cornwall to Tyneside has it's own character and mini national identity in England alone and even the people (on averages) look different from region to region but we are tied by a shared history.
Enough said and I await your witty remark and further mis quote's deliberate or otherwise?.

Did I misquote you before? Each area has their own little approach to the english language, as do the south asians who live in the UK as well. What is your point? How exactly are these filthy alien foreigners ruining this culture? Especially when they're a part of this "shared history"?

By the way Babyloi I am not bigoted but truthful as much as I can be with the information I have and I am not just a native speaker I am British, We are the nation whom invented the phrase a girl in every port and also despite earlier involvement the first European power to outlaw and try to put a stop to the slave trade.

Yeah? Good for you. So am I. What of it?

I like the Sikh's whom were the most faithful soldiers of the Indian army and our time in India, historically speaking brought an end to the rule of the Moghul's whom had been at times very cruel rulers (though also at times very good)

Actually, historically speaking, it was the Marathas who are credited with bringing an end to the Mughal empire.

the only time a British army was there was after the so called Indian mutiny by the Islamic Indians whom killed hundreds of thousands of Hindu's and Buddhists and only our intervention was able to bring peace back to the sub continent.

You probably can't imagine how offensive an indian would find you reducing what they call the "1857 War of Independence" to "The Saviour White British Army came to rescue the grateful Hindus and Buddhists from the evil Muslims". A pity there is no such person here at the moment. I strongly recommend you read a wiki article or two, at the very least.

It was a highly respected position to be in the Indian army for any Indian as they were guaranteed regular pay and respect from the general populace - the same army that is now the Indian national army simply without white officers (Whom were not all English though they worked for the East India Company or were mercenary's whom worked for the regional nobility).

You sound like one of those Americans who try to defend their countries past embrace of slavery
. "We did it for their own good!"
edit on 19-8-2013 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

Right Babyloi what about my MAORI 1/8th ancestry or my JEWISH 1/8th ancestry would you like to tear them apart as well, I can tell you my MAORI relatives received a very raw deal and were essentially defrauded out of there homeland that they had conquered and stolen from the Mori Ori only 5 hundred years previously (there is probably Mori Ori blood in the Maori through the maternal line and therefore they have even stronger and legitimate claim but it clashes with there cultural identity) and my Polynesian ancestors probably began that colonisation of the pacific from India and Arabia.
Nice to see how a little goading brings out the true colours of ones own soul isn't it, By the way I never refer to any foreigner as filthy only the politicians as they truly are filthy.
I would like to believe I would put my life at risk to save any child regardless of colour or creed but find animals more pleasant company than most people in general still I am not alone in my opinions as are you that hate us British also not alone in yours, shame it gets in the way of the truth is it not.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Right Babyloi what about my MAORI 1/8th ancestry or my JEWISH 1/8th ancestry would you like to tear them apart as well, I can tell you my MAORI relatives received a very raw deal and were essentially defrauded out of there homeland that they had conquered and stolen from the Mori Ori only 5 hundred years previously (there is probably Mori Ori blood in the Maori through the maternal line and therefore they have even stronger and legitimate claim but it clashes with there cultural identity) and my Polynesian ancestors probably began that colonisation of the pacific from India and Arabia.

Are we having a game of "Lets name the ancestors"? What is your point? That a person of mixed heritage can't be racist? ZOMG I'm 1/2000th African from back when humanity began, so it is okay for me to make disparaging comments about black people!11!!"

I would like to believe I would put my life at risk to save any child regardless of colour or creed but find animals more pleasant company than most people in general still I am not alone in my opinions as are you that hate us British also not alone in yours, shame it gets in the way of the truth is it not.

Hate what now? Not being a xenophobe doesn't make me a self-hater.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

Ahh reverse psychology, maybe we should start back when it all began, take a seat, there relax, would you like a drink before we get started.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by babloyi

And to Babyloi, I suggest you read some historical texts about exactly why they fought for the EMPIRE of which they were citizens, I have no hatred for these people but must defend what is mine or lose it, would you have me lie down like a weakling and accept there terms and enforced points of view over mine in a country that MY ANCESTORS fought and died for, I can not even speak my mind for fear of the politically correct morons whom have created this oppression of our free speech and that is feeding the fires of anger,.

Yes, I've read many texts on the subject of how they fought and defended YOUR HOMELAND (no matter who they were fighting FOR..India would've had a lot less bother in WWI and WWII if it weren't for the British, and certainly would have no reason to be traipsing all the way to Africa and Europe to protect your ancestors).

When you criminalise a person in there own country for speaking there beliefs and more do so in favour of the immigrants to whom the country despite you assertion owes nothing

If those beliefs are "These people are worth less than me or 'my people' because of the religion they chose/were born with, or the colour of their skin", then yes, I'm pretty happy they criminalise that.

Did I misquote you before? Each area has their own little approach to the english language, as do the south asians who live in the UK as well. What is your point? How exactly are these filthy alien foreigners ruining this culture? Especially when they're a part of this "shared history"?

Yeah? Good for you. So am I. What of it?

I like the Sikh's whom were the most faithful soldiers of the Indian army and our time in India, historically speaking brought an end to the rule of the Moghul's whom had been at times very cruel rulers (though also at times very good)

Actually, historically speaking, it was the Marathas who are credited with bringing an end to the Mughal empire.

the only time a British army was there was after the so called Indian mutiny by the Islamic Indians whom killed hundreds of thousands of Hindu's and Buddhists and only our intervention was able to bring peace back to the sub continent.

You probably can't imagine how offensive an indian would find you reducing what they call the "1857 War of Independence" to "The Saviour White British Army came to rescue the grateful Hindus and Buddhists from the evil Muslims". A pity there is no such person here at the moment. I strongly recommend you read a wiki article or two, at the very least.

It was a highly respected position to be in the Indian army for any Indian as they were guaranteed regular pay and respect from the general populace - the same army that is now the Indian national army simply without white officers (Whom were not all English though they worked for the East India Company or were mercenary's whom worked for the regional nobility).

You sound like one of those Americans who try to defend their countries past embrace of slavery
. "We did it for their own good!"

You really do like to put words in peoples mouths you twisted everything he said instead of answering his questions.Look if you dont like the information presented you have 2 choices dispute it or ignore it. But dont waist our time yoou obviously have an agenda lets get back on topic please.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I have no idea what you are talking about again, perhaps you've had one too many drinks, and now this thread has been dragged off-topic for the last page and a half.

He didn't ask a single question in the entire post that I quoted, or in the 2 posts before that. The only question mark was in "I await your witty remark and further mis quote's deliberate or otherwise?.", which while I'm not sure what that is, I'm pretty sure it isn't a question. Before that he asked for information on the mosques in the UK, so I provided that for him.
So what exactly did I twist?

From his post, it is clear to see that Labtech downplayed the role of the British Indian Army in defending Great Britain, so I corrected him on that.
He spoke of frustration on the criminalisation of hate speech and inciting racial hatred (if that is not what he was talking about the criminalisation of, then please, feel free to tell me what he WAS on about), so I opined how I'm totally happy that it is criminalised.
Calling me a "little clerk with a pen", he attempted to give me a lesson on the varied culture throughout Britain, which was totally uninformative, and would've taught no one anything, even if they didn't already know the stuff, and then baselessly accused me of misquoting him.
Then he tried to play up some warped idea of British superiority, so I pointed out that I share whatever Britishness he is on about.
Then he talked about how Sikhs brought down the Mughals, so I corrected him on that erroneous belief.
THEN he tried throwing some absurd revisionist history about India at me, so I corrected him on THAT.
Then he tried giving me an explanation on how being under the British was actually totally a good thing for the Indians, and modernised them and steam trains and stuff, and how it is totally the British's help that caused India to be what they are today. So I opined out the absurdity of such an understanding.

What exactly did I twist? Did I interpret something he said wrong? Please do tell!

Now back on topic, yeah, depending on your sources, Muhammad totally performed many miracles (dunno if he preformed any).

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

Do not accuse me of downplaying anything My uncles both fought in Burma, Without the Indian army the Japanese empire would have held out longer but then the Atomic bomb was the reason for there surrender, though cruel, merciless and fanatical the Japanese were a most formidable enemy due to there cultural inhibition against surrender and there fierce loyalty to there emperor.
The Indians indeed did play a great Role in both the first and second world war's, It is you Babyloi whom led this topic completely off thread, I have seen you do it before to others as well but you see no reason and are simply driven by some hidden rhetoric, If I am wrong I accept my errors and learn from them but as yet I have never seen you back down even when you are patently wrong, this in itself demonstrates an underlying bias to your nature or a driven agenda.

But back to the thread, weather Muhammad performed a miracle or not we whom do not believe his word's to be from 'I am that I am' the god of Abraham, Isaac, Israel, Moses, and Jesus will never believe him so Also those whom do not believe Jesus or those whom do not believe Buddha or they whom do not believe Krishna etc.
I am ashamed to have been drawn into this topic that has led so far off thread and APPOLOGISE to both the moderators and the Thread Author for doing so.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Let me put it more plainly. Each of these religion were founded by people who did not make miracles. Each of them believes in their form of god. Yes, Scientology was made up by Hubbard. However, the rest made up their form of Christ. None of them were there for the original guy, so if you are expecting Mohammad to be responsible for making up miracles; so should these guys. Also, please do not try to claim that the Jesus from 2000 years ago made up ALL these religions. They all do use his name to give themselves some creditability, but they hardly represent any thing that we have a reliable quote from him. The bible was rewritten from 100AD to present; not a very reliable source.

But, to the main question: From the post it should be expected that the founder of a religion needs some miracles. So, if this is true where are the miracles from these other examples of religious founders?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magister1

Let me put it more plainly. Each of these religion were founded by people who did not make miracles. Each of them believes in their form of god. Yes, Scientology was made up by Hubbard. However, the rest made up their form of Christ. None of them were there for the original guy, so if you are expecting Mohammad to be responsible for making up miracles; so should these guys. Also, please do not try to claim that the Jesus from 2000 years ago made up ALL these religions. They all do use his name to give themselves some creditability, but they hardly represent any thing that we have a reliable quote from him. The bible was rewritten from 100AD to present; not a very reliable source.

But, to the main question: From the post it should be expected that the founder of a religion needs some miracles. So, if this is true where are the miracles from these other examples of religious founders?

I agree problem with people in general is they look for faith externally it is truly an internal process. You cant find god in the Bible or the Koran or the Torah. Faith exists within the individual in fact its uniquely human id say. So if you want to believe in god or aliens or purple dinosaurs you can and its fine. However when organized religion starts telling you how to think or what to think and starts controlling your actions. This is no way self enlightenment this is slavery. Do i believe in god yes how ever i can tell you my beliefs dont conform to any religion and i cant prove them to be right either. But the great thing about it is i dont have to. As-salamu alaykum good nite all.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

The sage says - look for God within you. You cannot find God in any temple, church or masjid.

The human body itself is the temple of God. We keep this temple filthy by committing countless sins and breaking God's laws, while we try to find solace in a "magnificent" temple or church or masjid.

We are living in delusion.

We can only hope people see the truth. There are many Muslims who see the truth but are suppressed by the Mullahs or peer pressure. Islam cannot be telling God's ways as God does not force any human to do a certain thing or to live in a certain way. God only allows to preach (suggest), not force.

How can a Mullah call anybody "Kafir" or take out a "fatwa". This is against God's laws.

A religion is a person's own choosing. Nobody is "born" into a religion. Only an adult person can choose a religion when he/she has the power of reason.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Today all religions are politicized. Even Buddhism is politicized. See what is happening in Sri Lanka and Myanmar.

The elite has been using the religion as a political tool for a long time.

The sages of Bharat always advised our Kings against persecuting people for their way of worship. Our system always punished people for actual crimes, not for the way people thought. This is the reason India became a magnet for foreigners who settled here in ever increasing numbers in the last 5000 years.

The British have invented "Aryan invasion theory". The reality is not invasion but migration. This migration occurred from multiple places, not just central Asia. A lot of people came from Egypt and West Asia, Mongolia, and Indo China.

The composition of population changed over time. However migrants always adapted to the Indian way of life until the advent of Islam. Islam was different. Islamic invaders engaged in massacres, widespread looting, abduction of girls, and forcible conversions, a behavior which was not known to Indian people at that time.

What happened to India pretty much happened everywhere Muslims invaded.

How can such actions be justified in the name of a "religion"?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join