It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muhammad never preformed a single miracle his entire life

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mekhanics

Pour some more tea for us please.

That picture really brought a smile to my face.

If only eh?

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

Very good points and I suppose they could also be used to cover the likes of imams and mullahs calling for jihad and using there religion as an excuse to attack civilian target's.
For a very long time especially during the crusades the Christian world was not Christian as the bible was kept from the people in contradiction of the religious teaching of the words of Christ and the spreading of the gospel but that was mainly in the west, however since the former Jesuit martin luther pasted the translation of the bible in his church on the walls the Christian faith has seen a remarkable resurgence until the atheism of the twentieth century and yes the devil has always hidden in plain sight, behind a priestly cassock or a imams white robe's, he enjoys setting us against one another but I will stick to the armour of god which is truth and faith and I know the Islamic religion is wrong though you may argue that is merely my faith I will argue historical fact and you will argue oh you have bad child abusing priests and devil worshiping popes such as the Borgia but then I will point out the similarity between the Islamic religion the haaj and the kingdom of the beast from revelation.
Either way We have left the subject entirely to these posts are off topic and I expect the moderators to deleted them soon.
My apology for going so far off topic to the moderators and the thread author I will endeavour to not be goaded off topic again.
I bid you adeu.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LABTECH767
I will stick to the armour of god which is truth and faith

Thats all any of us can do, you may be surprised that Im not religious in the "organized" sense.

But I have faith in god. I asked god for answers to the whys of the world. 12 years later here I am on a site like ATS trying to find the answers to life, purpose and reason.."what does it all mean?"
I asked and the answers were provided through study & life experiences that showed me everything happens for a reason. Now the answers I got back were really not what I was expecting, and I learned that the world is a very horrible place, and some very nasty stuff goes on. Sometimes I think I should have never wanted to know, the problem now is, i do know.
And to know and do nothing about it is worse than having never known at all.

Adios.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

The rulers know the advantage of religion in keeping their hold on power.

The teachings of prophets and saints have been corrupted (entire books have been rewritten with corrupted quotes and incorrect explanations). The collusion of rulers and priests is a very dangerous one.

The common man is too burdened by earning his livelihood and paying taxes to be able to spend time on understanding the machinations of the rulers.

The people have been made slaves by the rulers. The rulers have imposed a large number of taxes, permits, and rules on the people so that they can never break the chains of slavery.

The God has asked humans never to engage in slavery, but thats what the current rulers do.

Who opposes God and denies the existence of God? One has to ask that question.

Always remember that the God never takes birth, never sends a messenger to earth or any other planet, and has no children. God is NOT a father of humans.

The soul that resides in a human itself is very powerful. A Yogi can stop an entire army by his power, such is the power of soul. The knowledge of real God gives the means of purification and elevation of the soul, so that the soul realizes its own true form.

All current religions of the world are based on illusion. There is no truth out there.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
reply to post by LUXUS

Your post resonates only if one accepts that Christ's miracles were not made up as well. Otherwise, it's all spin aimed at the gullible.

what of the fact that one dude's book says he didn't perform miracles and the other states he turned sticks into snakes..

which one is more logical?

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Jumadax

It was covered in one of the video tutorials at www.investigateislam.com..., you will have to go through them to see which one it was.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Phuleeeeiiiissssssseeee.

You do believe in any belief system when supernatural things happen..? Cheap thoughts and post anyway.

Muhammad's (PBUH) biggest miracle was to talk with Jinn’s and introducing them to the common souls around the world.

Aside from this happening, I don’t see the importance to focus on BS like to opening the red sea with staff by Moses or walk on sea by Jesus.

Did anyone know about them before him..? 1400 years ago...

edit on 11-8-2013 by amkia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

edit on 11-8-2013 by amkia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

If you chose not to accept that eyewitness testimony,

Who is around today to give eye witness testimony of these events that transpired 2000years ago?

Written testimony is not eye witness testimony, who are you trying to deceive?

only eyewitness testamony can be offered as 'proof' of the events of Jesus.

Why?

Why cant other evidence be offered?

IF the events in the New Testament happened as the eyewitness claim, then those events prove that Jesus was from God.

"IF"?

I thought it was proof, now its IF the events happened as written testimony claims (there are no eyewitnesses alive today)

Eyewitness testimony is proof in a court of law.

It can be when its accompanied with corroborating evidence, not on its own.

Modern day laws have protected society from Christians wanting to burn witches at the stake and being able to by simple accusation.

I accept the eyewitness testimony as proof.

Good for you

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheJourney

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Encore
Muhammad was a messenger sent by the god , just like Jesus Christ

1 - Prove it. Prove that Muhammad was really a messenger from God.
2 - And prove that he was 'just like Jesus Christ'. Considering that Jesus performed miracles and
considering that Jesus didn't raise Armies to slaughter and rape people, I think you are going to have a tough time proving it. But go ahead and try ...

edit on 8/8/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

Are you a christian, asking for proof of the claims about mohammed?

How ironic...prove...anything the bible claims about Jesus.

Its proven according to wait for it......

The new testament.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by maes2

Muhammad actually wrote that the Earth was flat like a carpet and around the edges of this flat earth were mountains made from a blue stone. These blue mountains are what gave the sky its blue color and they held up the sky.....we all know this is complete rubbish and totally wrong!

Muhammad said that above the sky was heaven and that whenever you see a shooting star that is Allah firing a meteorite at an evil jinn that tried to leave the earth and go above the sky. Muhammad said that no jinn or human could go above the sky because if they did Allah would shoot them down with meteorites...if this was true we would never have gone to the moon in a rocket as we would be shot down...again more stupidity!

Supposedly this book was revealed to Muhammad by Allah, so it looks like Allah thinks the Earth is flat and that mountains hold up the sky hahaha

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

You were given a list of all the people in the bible that performed miracles but you choose to ignore that for some reason!

Miracles are preformed by finding Gnosis, which is symbolized as the tree in the garden of Eden...but your fight that's another topic.

To see into the future and speak of what will be would be considered as miraculous but to talk about things that will happen and get is wrong would be a fake prophet. Lets say for example that a "prophet" said the world would end on December 2012...then he would have shown himself to be what?
edit on 11-8-2013 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
reply to post by maes2

Muhammad actually wrote that the Earth was flat like a carpet and around the edges of this flat earth were mountains made from a blue stone. These blue mountains are what gave the sky its blue color and they held up the sky.....we all know this is complete rubbish and totally wrong!

Muhammad said that above the sky was heaven and that whenever you see a shooting star that is Allah firing a meteorite at an evil jinn that tried to leave the earth and go above the sky. Muhammad said that no jinn or human could go above the sky because if they did Allah would shoot them down with meteorites...if this was true we would never have gone to the moon in a rocket as we would be shot down...again more stupidity!

Supposedly this book was revealed to Muhammad by Allah, so it looks like Allah thinks the Earth is flat and that mountains hold up the sky hahaha

I only read part of the Koran as it disgusted me but tell me is there a guy called Rincewind in there anywere.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   

reply to post by maes2

I have never heard of this. this is not in Koran. maybe you are using wrong narrations. most of narrations are not reliable.

Jinns are different creatures. they are made of energy not soil. you mostly see the word plural skies in Koran. what we are witnessing is the materialistic sky which is full of stars.

And He completed them as seven skies within two days(durations) and inspired in each sky its command. And We adorned the nearest sky with lamps (stars) and as protection. That is the determination of the Exalted in Might, the Knowing. Koran 41:12

those meteorites are just a description. what Koran says about jinn is not about the materialistic sky. it is a metaphysic entity.

Koran declares that humanity can travel to the skies !

O company of jinn and mankind, if you are able to pass beyond the regions of the skies and the earth, then pass. You will not pass except by a great power (authority). Koran 55:33

while Greek scientists would believe that humanity can never enter the sky.

Koran declares that skies are hold up with especial by an unseen columns that nowadays we know that it is gravity, and even we know that it is not just gravity but some other unknown forces by dark material. which is not known yet and it is unseen.

It is Allah who erected the skies without pillars that you [can] see; then He established Himself above the Throne and made subject the sun and the moon, each running [its course] for a specified term. He arranges [each] matter; He details the signs that you may, of the meeting with your Lord, be certain. Koran 13:2

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by maes2

sura 79:30 al tasfir Jalalayn
and after He spread out the earth; He made it flat, for it had been created before the heaven, but without having i spread out

sura 71 : 19
and God has made the earth flat expanse for you

Not only does the Quran say the earth is flat but it says the Earth was made before heaven hahahaha.....lets all laugh at such a stupid book!

There is nothing about gravity or dark matter, it is azure (blue) mountains that hold up the sky according to them!

Go to 2:00 of the video below

edit on 12-8-2013 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

You were given a list of all the people in the bible that performed miracles but you choose to ignore that for some reason!

And I told you that many other prophets in the Bible did not perform miracles... and so you concluded that they weren't real prophets.

Also, I was told that prophets were called so because they had the gift of prophecy .... not an ability to do miracles.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

All those verses have been explained with its proper meaning by Islamic scholars. Its not your own responsibility to read the Islamic perspective on those verses. But most people would rather learn about Islam from alternative sites.

You cant wake a person pretending to be asleep.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

hahahaha.....lets all laugh at such a stupid book!

How old are you? 10-12 max is your maturity level, a primary school level making fun of the poor kids or the kids that smells.

Are you a Muslim?

Do you abide by the prophet Mohamed's teachings?

What is the point to refute or attack another s belief if you do not believe or have any intention to believe or even understand?

Whats the point other than to get a few people feathers rattled on purpose?

Why provoke? Is it because it disgusts you and hopefully through provocation you will receive a reaction in which you can say your the victim of an attack?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

reply to post by maes2

sura 79:30 al tasfir Jalalayn
and after He spread out the earth; He made it flat, for it had been created before the heaven, but without having i spread out

sura 71 : 19
and God has made the earth flat expanse for you

Not only does the Quran say the earth is flat but it says the Earth was made before heaven hahahaha.....lets all laugh at such a stupid book!

There is nothing about gravity or dark matter, it is azure (blue) mountains that hold up the sky according to them!

And so did the the christians/jews think the world was flat, they thought the Earth was the center of the universe, and that everything revolved around the earth. They also believed and many still do that the earth is 6000 yrs old.
They thought disease and misfortune was caused by witches and evil spirits. They tortured and murdered women and children in gods name.
Adam was made from the dirt of the earth and Eve made from a rib.
It also implies incest with Eve and her own son.

Do you know where the roots of modern science are?
Do you know where the word scalpel comes from?

I suggest you do some research before you carry on making yourself look like a complete and utter fool.
edit on 12-8-2013 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

The so called Arabic numeral's are actually Sanskrit numerals, the zero has been reinvented and forgotten several time's, the Arabic scientific explosion that flourished under less extreme religious system than the extremists of today would wish was founded on the Greek texts looted from Constantinople and many of there theoretical idea's were founded on earlier Greek texts, Did you know the Byzantium marines had flame throwers, there were indeed many great Islamic scholars and the argument could be made that modern medicine owes a lot to Islamic research of the period before the Renaissance however only once those text's and idea's made it to medieval Europe there was no stopping the advancement of science in the west, especially once the inquisition were forced to accept Galileo was right and the protestant religion with more tolerant governance became commonplace.

Like we have pointed out and accepted elsewhere here all organised religion is corrupt ALL and the catholic hierarchy were no exception, they feared loss of control through knowledge so suppressed even the bible and it was only the birth of the reformation and protestant movements that liberated the gospel to the masses in the west.

We may disagree on some things but you are partly right here, the modern scientific age was founded when ancient Greek work's and Islamic work based on them made it to Europe and kick started the Renaissance but modern science is very firmly founded in Renaissance works except astronomy as the Arabian and Islamic world (In part due to environmental factors such as clear desert sky's) had some of the greatest pre modern astronomers and the argument could be made very forcefully that Astronomy though it was borne of astrology began in the Islamic world.

The greatest flowering of Islamic world science was in Andelucea in what is today Spain and many of the scholars were actually Jewish and Christian as well as Islamic as it was then one of the most tolerant society's in the world not like some Islamic society's of today, The women were also educated.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join