It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muhammad never preformed a single miracle his entire life

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

Real saints can perform miracles. Not for showing people but they happen.

I drove my car through flood once and reached my master's house which was beyond the capability of my ordinary sedan. I drove five kilometers through fast running 2-2.5 feet of water.

My master has brought dead to life on multiple occasions due to compassion.

Real saints are extremely rare. The ones you see on TV are the false ones.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I answered your question already, just you are not happy with it, you can judge them by their fruits, if they have no fruits then they are not what they claim or what others claim about them...including modern saints who have preformed zero miracles.

You said in this post :
Yes if they did not then they were not,

So all those Old Testament prophets who never performed miracles are false prophets according to you? Great, I wonder what Christians and Jews have to say about this.

Truth is humans have not preformed miracles for a long time because there is a science behind it and that is lost to the modern world!

The "truth" according to....? yourself?
The idea of miracles being done through ancient knowledge makes for an interesting discussion topic, but its not what the OP was about.

You are bringing that up at this point, after being told that the Old Testament prophets also did not perform miracles.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by LUXUS

I answered your question already, just you are not happy with it, you can judge them by their fruits, if they have no fruits then they are not what they claim or what others claim about them...including modern saints who have preformed zero miracles.

You said in this post :
Yes if they did not then they were not,

So all those Old Testament prophets who never performed miracles are false prophets according to you? Great, I wonder what Christians and Jews have to say about this.

Truth is humans have not preformed miracles for a long time because there is a science behind it and that is lost to the modern world!

The "truth" according to....? yourself?
The idea of miracles being done through ancient knowledge makes for an interesting discussion topic, but its not what the OP was about.

You are bringing that up at this point, after being told that the Old Testament prophets also did not perform miracles.

What you call miracles - like healing people etc. is a normal ability of a saint.

I have healed people and I am not even a saint.

Yes there is knowledge which is known to very few.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

What you call miracles - like healing people etc. is a normal ability of a saint.

Cool.
But this isn't about miracles themselves or the knowledge behind miracles - that's a fascinating subject by itself but the OP was about something else.

The OP was questioning the prophethood of Mohammad, because he supposedly performed no miracles. He posits that since Mohammad did not perform miracles, he wasn't a true prophet.... and implies the same for the other prophets of the Old Testament who also did not perform miracles.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
so muhammed was the real deal then,
people followed him without having an fantasy character,
who can shoot fireballs and stuff like that

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Dunno... Holding out to consummate his marriage with 6-year-old Aisha and merely "thighing" her for 3 YEARS! must surely be considered some kind of 'non official' miracle...?

edit on 10-8-2013 by InvasiveProbing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Koran is the alive miracle of Muhammad(PBUH).

(Muhammad) Say, "If mankind and the jinn gathered in order to produce the like of this Qur'an, they could not produce the like of it, even if they were to each other assistants." Koran 17: 88

Or do they say, "He has made it up"? Rather, they do not believe. Then let them produce a statement like it, if they should be truthful. Koran 52:34

And if you are in doubt about what We have sent down upon Our Servant [Muhammad], then produce a surah the like thereof and call upon your witnesses other than Allah , if you should be truthful. Koran 2:23

Koran is the most eloquent arabic text and when you consider it's scientific, social and ethical points it is a sophisticated text.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 10-8-2013 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mekhanics
reply to post by LUXUS

2 billion+ Muslims World wide. Now, that's miracle

No! Miracle is 14 million Jews controlling and managing the 2billion Muslims at will.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Think...

Man created Religion.
Those in Power write the History.
We are a Planet of Liars!

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by GargIndia

Cool.
But this isn't about miracles themselves or the knowledge behind miracles - that's a fascinating subject by itself but the OP was about something else.

The OP was questioning the prophethood of Mohammad, because he supposedly performed no miracles. He posits that since Mohammad did not perform miracles, he wasn't a true prophet.... and implies the same for the other prophets of the Old Testament who also did not perform miracles.

No real prophet will produce miracles "on demand".
A real prophet is not looking for attention of worldly people.

However a real prophet's life is full of miracles. The followers see miracles in their life and believe.

I do not want to comment on Mohammed or anybody else as it is not correct to comment on dead people.

If some people want to follow Mohammed and believe in his words, let be it. It is their own choice.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItDepends
reply to post by LUXUS

I think i still have a copy of that comic book the quran. Nope, no miracles. The only one is that I still have a copy...

edit on 9-8-2013 by ItDepends because: (no reason given)

And what makes the bible any more worthy a book than say... Spiderman or the X-Men.

The greatest modern miracles are the world wide web and electricity, but Tesla isnt a saint and neither is Tim Berners Lee.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvasiveProbing
Dunno... Holding out to consummate his marriage with 6-year-old Aisha and merely "thighing" her for 3 YEARS! must surely be considered some kind of 'non official' miracle...?

edit on 10-8-2013 by InvasiveProbing because: (no reason given)

Odd, You know all her hair fell out after the first night of marriage - he did not touch her AFTER that (Why did her hair fall out and what caused such severe trauma) until her hair grew back as she was regarded as diseased not that touching a nine year old is really any better that touching a six year old in our more enlightened sight and it was not the social norm in Arabia either at that time but how do you argue with your leader if you are his follower, and the Koran tells how she brought her toy's with her, she is not recorded as having any children so was probably injured.

As for miracle's are they proof of a profit or supposed profit having divine purpose or as Christ would say you shall know them by there fruit, though Islam claim's Allah is Yahweh We can see from history that the opposite is the case as Allah was actually El whom was worshiped by the Canaanites and was regarded as the enemy of Yahweh and vile in his sight.

Name's are simply name's though and many Muslims of good heart will be there in heaven even if there religion is not correct as god see's the heart and he will not kill his children needlessly, we do that enough to ourselves down here, the bible tells us not to judge or to be ready to accept the judgment of Christ for so doing.
He stopped a stoning and pointed to the self righteous crowd and asked them "Let whomsoever is without sin amongst you cast the first stone", none did as his voice held an authority and they felt guilty as though all there little sins were suddenly on show which they were, they walked away and he said dropping the stone he had picked up looking at them, "Then neither shall I", he also said judge not lest ye be judged - now we judge every day of our life's so can all expect he whom announced himself the judge to judge us and how many of us will not stand because of the wait of our shame before him, but at least we do not stone children whom have been forced to marry an older man and are in love with there childhood sweetheart, at least we do not kill our children for refusing to marry someone we tell them too.

If that book is a miracle it is an evil miracle and we know full well were it lead's it's followers but wait for all the atheists to jump on this to prove there blind point that they are morally higher than us as we believe in a fairy tale and they can sleep at night knowing they don't have to answer to a higher power.

edit on 10-8-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Methusalem969

Originally posted by mekhanics
reply to post by LUXUS

2 billion+ Muslims World wide. Now, that's miracle

No! Miracle is 14 million Jews controlling and managing the 2billion Muslims at will.

What you been drinking? utter B#######

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mekhanics

Or imams and mullahs whom have converted to Christianity.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Ex muslim tells how Muhammad was not a prophet
www.youtube.com...

Ex Muslim explains why Allah is not the god of the bible (Yahweh)
www.youtube.com...

The brutal truth
www.youtube.com...

How they persecute Christian converts
www.youtube.com...

An atheist scientist the head of the human genome project who converted to Christianity
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

please do not star this post.

ATTENTION MODERATORS THERE IS SOME TRULY DISTRESSING URL's HERE SO IF YOU CONSIDER INNAPROPRIAT PLEASE DELETE THIS POST.

Please do not look at these I have warned you as they are truly distressing.
These are more than distressing and are stoning of innocents by muslims
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

The beheading of a muslim whom converted to Christianity
www.youtube.com...

The passage from revelation for those not Christian to read about the beheaded martyrs of Christ.
www.solagroup.org...

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LABTECH767

please do not star this post.

ATTENTION MODERATORS THERE IS SOME TRULY DISTRESSING URL's HERE SO IF YOU CONSIDER INNAPROPRIAT PLEASE DELETE THIS POST.

Please do not look at these I have warned you as they are truly distressing.
These are more than distressing and are stoning of innocents by muslims

Then why have you posted them, what is the point you are trying to prove?

All stuff like this proves is the savagery of human beings that will use anything to justify their evil acts including religion.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Or Priest whom have converted to Islam.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Jesus told me to convert to Islam

www.youtube.com...

Christian accepts Islam

www.youtube.com...

Dream of an ex-christian who reverted back to Islam

I can give you hundreds of more but i think its pointless

edit on 10-8-2013 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

They made me cry and I am a big man not a stranger to some things unpleasant though these were particularly unpleasant to me.
They demolish the point of those saying Christianity is just as bad.
As a Christian it is my firm belief that as Christ said My own shall come unto me and I shall steal back what is stolen from me.
If you are called to Christ then you are called to Christ, If not then not, If I go to an Islamic country and start preaching I will join there victims but if an Islamic comes to my country and starts preaching he will not be persecuted, so a religion that has to kill the competition to thrive and hide the alternatives how is that then the truth as you can see it is not the truth.
and as the man on the video whom converted to Christianity said what then was Muhammad's prophecy, a prophet with out a prophecy is no prophet at all.

And to Mekhanics yes there are those who leave Christianity as they are not called by Christ, the chaff shall be separated from the wheat and the wheat shall enter into the barn (heaven) the chaff shall be thrown into the fire.
You do know that Mekka (Mecca or Meccah alternative spellings) was a trading city and was sacred to a pantheon of false god's such as those that are embodied by the hand of Fatima and the black stone and Salmon rushdi spoke the truth and quoted passages from an original text in which Muhammad told the people of Mekka they could continue to worship there idols as they were the high flying crane and would intercede with Allah or was that left out of your education about Islam and the so called prophet without a prophecy.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

They made me cry and I am a big man not a stranger to some things unpleasant though these were particularly unpleasant to me.
As a Christian it is my firm belief that as Christ said My own shall come unto me and I shall steal back what is stolen from me.
If you are called to Christ then you are called to Christ, If not then not, If I go to an Islamic country and start preaching I will join there victims but if an Islamic comes to my country and starts preaching he will not be persecuted, so a religion that has to kill the competition to thrive and hide the alternatives how is that then the truth as you can see it is not the truth.
and as the man on the video whom converted to Christianity said what then was Muhammad's prophecy, a prophet with out a prophecy is no prophet at all.

And to Mekhanics yes there are those who leave Christianity as they are not called by Christ, the chaff shall be separated from the wheat and the wheat shall enter into the barn (heaven) the chaff shall be thrown into the fire.

No they dont demolish any point saying christianity is just as bad.

Bad people do bad things, regardless of their religious beliefs. The mafia are catholics.
If you are genuinely called to christ then you are not a bad person, but you dont need christ to be a good person, you are just that way inclined.
Christianity launched a crusade in the middle ages, they did destroy those that didnt accept christianity.
After the reformation Christian killed Christian as the catholics fought the protestants even to this very day in northern ireland.

There are also those that use the cloak of christianity as cover for their own foul deeds, like "devout" christians that rape their own children or beat their wives.

Or devout christians that will hang a black man for the crime of dating a white girl, or for the crime of wanting equality.
They are still killing witches(often children) in christian african countries.
Christianity holds no moral high ground over any other religion with regards to the acts of mankind.

edit on 10-8-2013 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

You do know that Mekka (Mecca or Meccah alternative spellings) was a trading city and was sacred to a pantheon of false god's such as those that are embodied by the hand of Fatima and the black stone and Salmon rushdi spoke the truth and quoted passages from an original text in which Muhammad told the people of Mekka they could continue to worship there idols as they were the high flying crane and would intercede with Allah or was that left out of your education about Islam and the so called prophet without a prophecy.

Not so Convincing
I'd suggest you go back to the source (Original Manuscript - Hebrew) not the church. Salmon Rushdie Made quite a lot (Millions) selling his forgery books. Thanks to customers like you.

Now, pour some more tea for us please.

edit on 10-8-2013 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join