It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is an Idiot! how much more proof do you need?!?!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by acuna
reply to post by Thunderheart

An article on a conservative website, written by a conservative writer saying bad things about something the president did. Give us a link to the actual order so we can read it with out the biased spin. Then we can talk about that.
I posted a lot of stuff in this thread what exactly do you need help finding? I will be more than happy to hold your hand and help you research some facts if you need.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
and just when you think it can't get any worse...

Obama Tells Schools Not To Discipline Black Students For Bad Behavior

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SBMcG
reply to post by Darkrunner

My guess is that the biggest problem with Obama's college records -- particularly at Occidental and Columbia, is probably not his grade point average. The problem is likely his registration status as a foreign student which would be an adult affirmation of his Indonesian citizenship making him ineligible for the office he now occupies.

If that scenario ever played out, it would lead to a constitutional mess.

edit on 10-8-2013 by SBMcG because: Lousy Grammar

I dont think it would come out as an affirmation of Indonesian citizenship, because he can't affirm what simply isnt true. What it would cause a problem with is that he lied on the forms which he made that declaration. This would not be a Constitutional mess, but it would be enough of an issue to cause him a lot of problems.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Well beyond the petty judgment what is the solution, tax breaks for the rich and corporations. (lol) Keep focused people! The last thing we need is a decline in imports and exports. We need to keep all of our countries economics potential constantly flowing.
For the record no one can beat W even if they tried... He was tried and true!

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

William Shakespeare can better explain. "All the world's a stage. And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts. . . ." from As You Like It.

Be thankful that you don't live here (US).

Source: As You Like It, William Shakespeare.
edit on 10-8-2013 by drwill because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Is this the best you can do? Really? Has Obama started a war? Has he exploded the deficit and not been able to start to shrink it? Has he done anything illegal? Has he even said anything like the infamous line "Is our children learning?" No. So I suggest you go away and have another go. (Walks away shaking his head and laughing)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I must say you couldn't be further from the truth OP.

These people are very intelligent.
There just all psychopaths.
And that's the problem.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

That was a comment on the link in the thread that you referenced and the link to the source for this thread. Both sources are from conservative leaning sites. Biased sources are all BS no matter whether they are conservative or liberal. Give me a non-partisan source and we can have a real conversation.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Is this the best you can do? yes
Really? yes
Has Obama started a war? yes
Has he exploded the deficit and not been able to start to shrink it?yes
Has he done anything illegal? gad yes, 1000 times yes, crawl out from under your rock!
Has he even said anything like the infamous line "Is our children learning?"yes "57 states", "corps men"
So I suggest you go away and have another go. no
(Walks away shaking his head and laughing) what are you twelve?
edit on 11-8-2013 by Thunderheart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by acuna

That was a comment on the link in the thread that you referenced and the link to the source for this thread. Both sources are from conservative leaning sites. Biased sources are all BS no matter whether they are conservative or liberal. Give me a non-partisan source and we can have a real conversation.
nah, I'd rather not wrestle with pigs in mud, don't want to get muddy. but thanks for the offer.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Which war did he start and when?
About the deficit, what exactly did he inherit from Bush and how much is that deficit shrinking now?
As for the illegal acts, good grief do me a favour and stop watching Faux News.
And finally, I'd rather shake my head and walk away laughing than tell you what exactly I think of these threads. I was trying to be polite.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

If you are unaware of Obama's many crimes, you are very much in denial.

But one of them is assassination of Al Walaki, or however it's spelled. Just one. Signing off on the nullification of Habeas Corpus is another. And on and on and on....

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Obama is an Idiot! how much more proof do you need?!?!
No he's not,he's just lost in haze

and he must be this,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

The problem is likely his registration status as a foreign student which would be an adult affirmation of his Indonesian citizenship

Just how did Obama get Indonesian citizenship?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

The problem is likely his registration status as a foreign student which would be an adult affirmation of his Indonesian citizenship

Just how did Obama get Indonesian citizenship?

Might be something to do with his sooper seekrit muslim status, as some people keep blathering about.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

So you're saying that you actually don't want to have an intelligent, informed conversation in a thread that you started?

edit on 12-8-2013 by acuna because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join