It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is an Idiot! how much more proof do you need?!?!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
How many "gaffs" can the media keep sweeping under the rug to hide the fact that Obama is dumb as a rock?
Seriously, even W didn't goof up as much as Obama does. damm...

Nothing against the guy (other than his stupid policies) but c'mon this is ridiculous.

Q. You mentioned infrastructure. Why is that a partisan issue? I live in a town, the bridge is falling apart, it’s not safe. How does that become Republican or Democrat? How do you not just fix the bridge? (Laughter and applause.)

THE PRESIDENT: I don't know. As you know, for the last three years, I’ve said, let’s work together. Let’s find a financing mechanism and let’s go ahead and fix our bridges, fix our roads, sewer systems, our ports. The Panama is being widened so that these big supertankers can come in. Now, that will be finished in 2015. If we don't deepen our ports all along the Gulf — places like Charleston, South Carolina, or Savannah, Georgia, or Jacksonville, Florida — if we don't do that, those ships are going to go someplace else. And we’ll lose jobs. Businesses won’t locate here.

newsbusters.org...
edit on 8-8-2013 by Thunderheart because: (no reason given)
They're all idiots on both sides of the aisle..................... Obama is just the head idiot.
edit on 10-8-2013 by Tarzan the apeman. because: sure

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
The man is an imbecile.

Remember when the media made fun of GWB for being an average "C" student at Yale? This is the same media that told us Obama is a genius. Constitutional and legal scholar of the highest order. Savior of mankind and a Nobel peace prize winner.

I'd like to see Obama's college transcripts. But we never will, will we? One would think the astounding grades of a pot smoking affirmative action case legal genius would be common knowledge. Straight "A" student.

He's a fraud and a moron.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krazysh0t
reply to post by Spacespider

I have no problem with socialized healthcare, but how about you educate yourself on what the ACA actually does and requires. Hint it's not socialized healthcare. Try mandatory healthcare. Obama pushed through a stinking turd of legislation that gives (read: forces) every American to BUY healthcare. Please explain to me how that is socialized healthcare?

Actually, our often extolled 'social healthcare' system in the UK, is similarly a 'forced to buy' healthcare and social security system...The employee has no choice but to pay 12% of his or her salary, the employer has no choice but to pay 13.8% of the employees salary too, so a combined percentage of about 26% of the salary paid to any employee over a salary earning threashold is paid into the 'free NHS'.

Admittedly, unemployment benefits is also paid for from the same pot, but still, the NHS is anything but free, but it's more 'free at the point of need'.

IOW, everyone who earns a wage over a certain amount (about £110 per week) pays in to the system, but recieves cost free healthcare for as long as is needed (in theory, but in practice a 'postcode lottery' is in evidence where more prolonged or expensive treatment is needed..wrong postcode, no treatment)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Media has a love affair with PrezBo... Period
Once that fades ... the truth will come out on just how bad he really was.
For now we get to get more taken away and given to the moochers.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I don't think he is stupid so much as he is utterly corrupt. He serves the same masters as his predecessor.

He is a complete fraud.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkrunner
The man is an imbecile.

Remember when the media made fun of GWB for being an average "C" student at Yale? This is the same media that told us Obama is a genius. Constitutional and legal scholar of the highest order. Savior of mankind and a Nobel peace prize winner.

I'd like to see Obama's college transcripts. But we never will, will we? One would think the astounding grades of a pot smoking affirmative action case legal genius would be common knowledge. Straight "A" student.

He's a fraud and a moron.

INDEED.

Actually, O's classmates can't recall him coming to class. It appears that the bulk of his university "career" was fabricated while he largely partied . . . in very dubious ways.

And in terms of Bush . . . IIRC, his grade point average was higher than Kerry's.. . . not greatly higher but higher.

In terms of O being an "idiot" . . . I suppose it depends on the definition.

To me, he's worse than an idiot. Many idiots are not so clueless and stupid as to destroy their own nest.

O relishes in . . . actually seems to be orgasmic about Destroying the USA as rapidly and thoroughly as he can.

. . . just as he was selected, trained and ordered to do.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

i suggest that you run for prez-next time...maybe we will have a "smart" person directing our country..please give it some thought

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider
As a European I got the impression that Obama is the best thing that´s happen to USA since Jimmy Carter was president.

He got a great personality and some great ideas.. like health care like the rest of the world have, except USA

He does seem to be on a par with, or slightly "more than" Jimmy Carter. he appears to have out-Cartered Jimmy Carter - or even Billy Carter, for that matter.

I'm not at all sure how that could be described as "the best thing".

Carter and Obama are the only two office-holders within my lifetime that I have steadfastly refused to call "president" - neither are presidential material.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
How can anyone honestly come on here and defend Obama? Shame on you.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Maybe this was a gaffe. It happens to everyone, just look at Rick Perry. If everything you said was recorded and reported on I'm sure there would be misstatements and gaffes in there somewhere. This is just another hate the pres thread. Get over it. Let's work together to make things better instead of trying to make "the other side" look bad.

edit on 10-8-2013 by acuna because: spelling!

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

It's all in the puctuation here though. How about we try:

"...will be finished in 2015. If we don't deepen our ports all along the Gulf, places like Charleston, South Carolina, or Savannah, Georgia, or Jacksonville, Florida"

When you use the correct punctuation you actually can read it as it was meant.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

W's records only became public after a hacker posted them. Name any other presidents who's college records were released. Please see the article below for more information:

www.factcheck.org...

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I'm not seeing any blaming here except to point out the unrelated fact that,

"The short story is that they don't want to do anything that Obama supports and uses "spending" as an excuse. I say "spending" is an excuse because they have no problem throwing money into tanks that the Army says they don't even need, but will say we can't spend money on infrastructure. "

I completely agree with this. While it may be a partly partisan issue I think it comes down more to money and campaign contributors.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Bush didn't release his records. A hacker posted them

www.newyorker.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The fact that they are making the Panama Canal bigger has a direct impact on our ports. If we can handle larger ships they will have to go somewhere else. That leads to higher prices. Simple physics and economics

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krazysh0t
reply to post by Spacespider

I have no problem with socialized healthcare, but how about you educate yourself on what the ACA actually does and requires. Hint it's not socialized healthcare. Try mandatory healthcare. Obama pushed through a stinking turd of legislation that gives (read: forces) every American to BUY healthcare. Please explain to me how that is socialized healthcare?

It's not! It's actually fascism! I agree with you 100% and realize this turd may cause more job loss then the 2008
sub-prime crisis! I feel as though the government is purposely trying to destroy our economy and create a nanny
state where almost all of us are dependent on government in some way!

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

What in the world are you two talking about? Do you have any sources on this? Please provide. I'd like to be just as informed as you

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

An article on a conservative website, written by a conservative writer saying bad things about something the president did. Give us a link to the actual order so we can read it with out the biased spin. Then we can talk about that.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkrunner

My guess is that the biggest problem with Obama's college records -- particularly at Occidental and Columbia, is probably not his grade point average. The problem is likely his registration status as a foreign student which would be an adult affirmation of his Indonesian citizenship making him ineligible for the office he now occupies.

If that scenario ever played out, it would lead to a constitutional mess.

edit on 10-8-2013 by SBMcG because: Lousy Grammar

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by acuna

2013 still defending Obama...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join