It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sigh. Another day, another criminal cop caught on film.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Video: Davenport Officer Scott Crow Brutally Beats Shoplifting Woman Brandie Redell In Front of Her 1-Year-Old Daughter

Cops in Iowa Beat Up Shoplifter After Hearing Her Boyfriend is Community Activist Who Has Worked with Cops on Racial Sensitivity Training

While store security has Redell turn over the things she’s taken, two Davenport police officers walk in. Redell calls her boyfriend telling him to pick up their daughter. When one of the officer’s hears Redell’s boyfriend’s name, he tells Redell, “This is going to get ugly, real quick.”

So Brandie admittedly committed a crime, for which there are consequences. Makes sense.

Brandie calls her boyfriend. While on the phone, the Jack Booted Thug ("JBT") cop apparently recognizes the name of the boyfriend and due to his hate for this individual, begins to punish and attack the woman...

Clearly, another "isolated incident".

One can only imagine what he's done off camera. As usual, the JBT's report claims that the victim was the aggressor.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

What kind of man beats a woman?

He was swinging at her like he was fighting Tyson, some how I don't think he'd have the cajonies to pull that on someone his size, with out his gun, badge and immunity.

They basically treat US citizens as slaves, I mean that's what they did to slaves, BEAT them when they felt like it, without fear of repercussion. We damn sure don't appear the have the same rights as a police officer. They can cause you bodily harm and even kill your for looking at them wrong.

Another bad cop, imagine that.

There needs to be a major crack down on this crap, it's far beyond any limit it should've reached.

Yet I'm sure there will be those who will defend his actions.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Aren't you glad there were surveillance cameras to catch this? Otherwise, we would never really know what happened.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

I wasn't there but I'm going to guess they told her to get off the phone, she refused, they went to take the phone, she bit, they punched.

Just a guess.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

Somehow that's what i think has transpired. There seems no reason for this cop to beat her if she hadn't done anything at all and she did admit biting the cops finger. I would have done the same by slapping her or punching her.

Although there are indeed abusive cops but in this scenario, she only got herself to blame here, no pity for me.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by marhaba
reply to post by Bleeeeep

Somehow that's what i think has transpired. There seems no reason for this cop to beat her if she hadn't done anything at all and she did admit biting the cops finger. I would have done the same by slapping her or punching her.

Although there are indeed abusive cops but in this scenario, she only got herself to blame here, no pity for me.

I Appreciate she may not have helped herself here, but there were multiple people that surely could have restrained her without repeatedly punching her black and blue? If they couldnt then I feel they need some new training! Looks more like the cop had a bad day and just flipped!
edit on 8-8-2013 by HTUKno1 because: grammar!

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
You guys are right. She deserved it.

"Get off the phone!"

always deserves a beating when someone refuses. Every time. I mean, you should be able to just grab the phone and beat them with that as well. Save wear and tear on your knuckles.

She was a deviant criminal, obviously. And having kids.. typical criminal behaviour. Every single criminal has either been a kid, or has one. It's a tell tale sign they're up to no good.

So yep. She deserved to be beaten black and blue.

Officer deserves a medal.

Oh I think I just vomited up my sarcasm ducts...

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

One can only imagine what he's done off camera. As usual, the JBT's report claims that the victim was the aggressor.

If you'll look, you find police station footage from a Louisiana incident where the cop actually turned off a police station camera prior to beating a woman. Screwed her up seriously bloody bad.

Today, out of control, criminal cops are the norm. This corruption usually propagates from top police management thru the ranks. They get away with it because the government has gone totally darkside.

In years past, several ordinary people have gone totally postal on police after being victimized, even to the point of setting an ambush and killing three or four cops. Based on historical precedent, I predict that we are going to see an increase in the quantity and severity of these "pushbacks" as police/government corruption continues.

edit on 8-8-2013 by juspassinthru because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
While that was clearly excessive force on the LEO's behalf this could have all been avoided had she maybe NOT SHOPLIFTED....

Sucks she met with the wrong officer on the wrong day but I bet she won't shoplift again....

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Don't steal and you won't run into the police. Problem solved.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
While that was clearly excessive force on the LEO's behalf this could have all been avoided had she maybe NOT SHOPLIFTED....

Sucks she met with the wrong officer on the wrong day but I bet she won't shoplift again....

That's not a law enforcement officer. That is a thug. Nothing more.

She screwed up by shoplifting. The fact that she was being processed for a crime does not give this thug *any* excuse to behave this way. Zero. The cop should be de-certified and charged with battery.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by juspassinthru

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

That's not a law enforcement officer. That is a thug. Nothing more.

She screwed up by shoplifting. The fact that she was being processed for a crime does not give this thug *any* excuse to behave this way. Zero. The cop should be de-certified and charged with battery.

Completely agree....but again....would not have happened had she not shoplifted. While she can't be responsible for his actions she can for her own.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Here's another one from news today
"Man calls cop "bich" and gets shot and killed

investmentwatchblog.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Top comment is right:

Cop will get paid "administrative leave" during the "investigation" and will be found to be "following standard procedure". Shoplifter will have child abducted by child "protective" services, and placed on a half-dozen pharmaceuticals. Mark my words.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by suz62

tell it to thieving scum in d.c., the to big to fail, and the wall st trash

ROFL at the "she asked for it crowd"
your fascistic sociopathy is showing

we need more Dorners, IMO

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMagus

we need more Dorners, IMO

I'm a fascist sociopath because I expect people not to steal?

You have some serious issues.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv
Aren't you glad there were surveillance cameras to catch this? Otherwise, we would never really know what happened.

So just imagine how many people now sit in jail for "assaulting" an officer, who had no camera, experienced something similar.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMagus

This may well be the most accurate comment in this thread.

Steal billions and get money and power thrown at you. Steal some clothing and get thrown into the meat grinder. This has got to be stopped.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

You know its getting bad when you can post a second police shooting video in a post about police ahootings from the same day. This country sucks. I want out.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by suz62

Show me the law where you have to receive a beating when you shop lift.

The other guy is right, you might as well be a sociopath if you believe someone should be beaten for stealing some clothes.

Pathetic.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join