It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow People / Creatures and Experiences + Theories (They mean no harm?)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
There are many threads already about Shadow people but they dwindle down pretty quickly and often just end up about discussions on ocular problems. So in this thread, I hope that we can share some experiences, bring up valid reasons why we think they were Shadow creatures and analyze what they may be and why they are here etc... In other words, this is an analysis thread.

Shadow people are kind of like what you see as my avatar. They are "darker than black" figures that seem to have an evil aura around them (by that I mean you feel threatened by them) and they tend to come out at night, usually passed 9 or 10 and leave around dawn (maybe 5 or 6). This is strictly information from my experience but I have read around that others seem to have noticed it that way as well.

I have seen hundreds of shadows with my wife, best friend, and a few others. They are hard to dismiss as a mere coincidence of the darkness, hallucinations caused by paranoia or group lies. Sometimes they come alone, sometimes they come in pairs or as a group. We've seen armies in Canada of these things before and I wish I were kidding as frightening as they are.

I do not know who can see these things however. Can anyone see them or is it just certain people with a "gift" that can see them? So far, I haven't met anyone that was around during a shadow experience that was unable to see them. However my wife said that her best friend in college felt like she was being "absorbed" by something while laying down in bed and my wife saw 3 shadows around her. Incidentally, she's a lot more accepting of them than I was when I first started seeing them.

When I first started seeing them about 15-years ago, they scared me so much. I didn't know what to think of it and then someone whom I have never met before talked to me about shadow people. I was told to stay away from them at all cost and it was dangerous to be around them. I was even told not to pass a certain point in the forest. However, I was young and curious and thought that this stranger was strange and I should go ahead and do it anyways.

I'd go out at night time into the forest (sneaked out) with my best friend and we'd go watch for shadows. We found them and they were always there, every night. Weeks later, that same mysterious man told me to stop doing what I'm doing, they feast on those that have an abundance of energy and that by venturing there I become more known to them and they will come and feast on my energy. I asked what this energy was and he said I should already know since I've looked into it so much lately. He left, and I was baffled on how he knew. We stopped with the shadow "hunting" for a while and focused strictly on our psi. You know, the simple things like moving a psiwheel, moving paper or foil around a table, and eventually pencils and ping pong balls were pretty easy.

The fascinating part about this is that the stronger we would become with this, the more hauntings we would get from those things and our nightmares would be plagued of shadows. Almost every week we would wake up with sleep paralysis. There could be a medical reason associated to the usage of psi and these sleep paralysis, however we wanted to see if our psi could affect these shadows.

We ventured off for the first time with our ability to use psi. While we were only able to move objects and our prediction accuracy / remote viewing was decent, we ventured out thinking "what's the worse that could happen". The fear that night scarred me for life. Since we could now sense energy so to speak, the shadows in the forest felt stronger than before but when we arrived at our destination, there was a young girl singing at the lake. We're uncertain what song she was singing because they were just notes, but she sounded like she was coming from a rock in the center of the lake but we couldn't see her. We had said "hello" to the girl, and she stopped singing. We both suddenly gasped at the same time and looked at each others eyes in fear and ran for our lives in the direction from which we came. It was a feeling of an immense energy coming from some kind of shadow that felt different than any other. It felt incredibly evil like it wanted to kill us both. We ran, we ran and we feared for our lives. I was hit in the back mid-way and flew down the trail into a river. I don't know what it was but it felt almost spherical. I gathered myself and ran across the river (almost no water) and caught up with my friend and headed to his place.

We gathered ourselves and talked about what happened and were frightened to near-death. We decided to go to a local park to just get some air and some guy approached us saying that he sensed energy within us and that we know of the "arts". We didn't say anything and he said something around the lines of "you two are meddling with things that are too dangerous. You should stop". We took that warning seriously but we told him that we wanted to further investigate this til the very end. We started to hang out and go on investigations together as a group of three, and then we met more that were interested in the field. The more we investigated, the more dangerous it would become but it is apparent that they are attracted to those with "energy".

Incidentally, we found out that if you use the same technique as moving a psi-wheel onto these creatures, they seem to ward off. I have had dreams about them saying they are from a higher dimension of some sort, and that gave me the idea that maybe they really are that way. Lately I've discovered that they are supposedly intradimensional (or is it extradimensional?) according to popular belief.

In my belief, I think that they mean no harm and only feel evil because we feel intimidated by them. I haven't seen or experienced any ghostly activities so I can't say ghosts are real from personal experience, and I've never seen an alien to claim that they exist (although I want to believe). But Shadow people are certainly something I can vouch for since I know I'm not too crazy, and haven't hallucinated these experiences. I can only go with proof that can be further examined / repeated. I understand that my experiences can only be considered as a grain of salt, but I wish that we could throw in our experiences and come to better theories on how to find them, how to gather information about them, perhaps even ways to collect evidence, and in the end be supportive to each other for those that fear these things. I think they are innocent and mean no harm (said that already) which is why I hope that we can find out for sure.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Em2013

Hello,
First thank you sharing your experience. I think it's great that you want to look at this phenomenon with a logical sense about you. A couple of threads you might want to look at:

This one was started by Vrill (the forum person, not the cult group)
ATS: "Shadow People"

This one was started by me (I also have been researching Shadow People off and on for almost 2 decades now)
ATS: "Shadow People: What do they do?"

It will be interesting to see where this topic takes you. (My thread speaks for itself as to where I stand on this issue) Hope this helps you with your research.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Makes me think of the "bodachs" from the Odd Thomas series of books by Dean Koontz.

I've lived through much paranormal activity all through my life from earliest childhood-with the last incident,involving one of my cats,just last night,my youngest daughter saw it happen too-but I have never seen shadow people.I may have sensed them.I did have a strange meeting with one shadow being when I was 16-just one.I woke up in the night+sat up to see a thing like a dervish or whirlwind in the corner of my room,with what looked like a short person inside it-but next thing-this at least 6ft tall pitchblack silhouette was standing next to my bed,looking down at me.The outlines-and tilted downward face was so black,like the essence of all darkness distilled and reduced,in other places I could see.within the silhouette,moving churning pitchblack fog-like blackest black velvet in fog form.I just lay there looking up at it+it down at me for what felt like a few minutes.

It certainly did'nt seem to mean or do me any harm-i was not afraid,though slightly wary and extremely,extremely curious-then after a few minutes I began to feel so sleepy+tired that I could'nt keep my eyes open.I sent a thought to it,hoping it would get it telepathically-in case it was my deceased father-and also it seemed to be the polite thing to do.I thought at it:"Sorry but I am so tired I just can Not stay awake any longer" then I turned my back to it,but I could still feel it watching me.I felt a bit bad turning my back on it+going to sleep like that-i mean it is pretty much a once-in-a -lifetime weirdness,this visit from this being but my tiredness was overwhelming.Maybe it was draining off my energy to stay in materialised form-and on a deep level I knew that at the time,even though intellectually I had forgotten,in the weirdness of the experience,the hypothesis that spirits need energy from inhabitants of this plane/dimension to materialise,or stay in materialised form for a period of time.That was such a singularly strange occurance,I will never be able to forget it.It did seem to have the silhouette of my departed father-6ft and slender in weight.
Be careful round the other shadows though,mine was benign,but from what I've read the other shadows are bad bad news,from reading a lot about them on this site and others.My visitor was a shadow,but not OF the shadowpeople,I don't reckon so.Mine was personal,who and what ever it was.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I don't have a lot to contribute to this thread, but I HAVE had experiences with Shadow People.
Most were when I was a child.
I used to frequently see "them" in my bedroom... usually accompanied by a sense of oppression and discomfort... but not always fear. I tried talking to my mother about it when I was about 15... as it had been ongoing for some years... but she seemed to think it was because of video games I was into, and an overactive imagination.

If I had to describe them, or draw them, they'd be like this:

...particularly the one on the right (the hooded figure), who I saw often.
The majority of my sightings were at night, while I was in bed. There were many occasions where I would see one of them enter my room, and walk to stand at the foot-end of the bed... and just stay there... often until I fell asleep.

Beyond that, I don't know anything about them. I don't know who they are or what they do - though I have my suspicions.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I used to see one all the time when I was a child. It always stood in the hallway and never entered my bedroom. I would often see it and bolt for my parent's room. If I passed through it, I felt cold and clammy.... Like being wiped down with a dirty damp rag... it felt gross. It never followed me into my parent's room either and often times my mother would see it too. For lack of a better picture, my "shadow man" looked like this:
but you could tell he had long hair.

The feeling of contempt and pure evil emanated from that thing like warmth from the sun! I never found out what it wanted, but I only ever saw the one and it never came closer than my bedroom doorway.

Years later I moved out of my parents house and thought I had seen the last of the shadow man. Throughout the years my father passed away, then my mother. I had to go sort my mother's belongings and that's when I saw the shadow man for the last time (so far).

I was taking boxes out of the house with a friend when in the middle of broad daylight I see my father stand before me (who was about 10 years gone by this point). I looked and said "Dad? How can you be here? You've been gone so long... !" ... at this point, my friend came back into the house saying "I couldn't hear you out there, what?" (She expected that I was talking to her) as soon as she had opened the door, not two feet in front of me was the shadow man... in broad daylight. This THING had taken the guise of my father and morphed right in front of us both!

She had seen him too before he disappeared. I have so far never seen it since, (I was 27 that last time) and I do not know the people who bought the house, would love to ask them if they've seen anything odd...

I think these things are attached to certain locations. If it was that interested in feeding on my energy, it could have moved with me but it stayed in my parent's home. My mom had never seen it after I moved out. I didn't feel drained or anything when it would stand there seemingly staring at me.

Feelings that went with seeing it for me were oppression, fear, tingling skin, anxiety, "impending doom", a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach... mainly the fear. And I don't think it was a fear of the unknown, I had seen ghosts throughout my childhood and they didn't frighten me like this thing did. All I can say is that I'm convinced it was pure evil.

Seeing it as an adult never changed my perception of it and when I told my friend about the shadow man, she said it was awful creepy and went on to describe the same feelings I had when I seen it.

Ever heard of one taking the guise of a loved one or showing up in the daytime???

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I like your post - it is very thorough and you are open to discussion, which is great.

I have no answers, but my shadow person experiences lead me to believe these are not "ghosts" of people. Whatever they are, they seem to be evil and life sucking.

I've seen short, low shadow creatures, that scurry around like cats. They feel evil as well.

The shadow person seemed tall and very thin and just blacker than anything. Like the complete and utter lack of light.

My son used to tell me about the shadow man that would come into his room and beckon to him with long, bony looking shadow fingers. He'd run into my room and I'd tell him he was dreaming. I made the poor kid go back into that bedroom, tucked him in, and left him to the shadow man, unbeknownst to me. Years later, I realized he was telling me about something real. He still talks about it today, it was so frightening to him, compounded by the fact that I didn't believe him.

Are they interdimensional beings? Ghosts gone bad? Projections by evil folks involved with dark arts? Energy vampires? "Aliens"? Demons? I don't know.

Your story about the forest scared the crud out of me just now. That is some crazy stuff if true.

We have paranormal things happen in the house periodically--noises, moved items, three knocks on the walls or door, things just falling down for no reason, lights being turned on or off (the switch is moved up or down). I don't know if these are "ghosts" - shadow beings, or projected energy from myself or family members. (No, not the pipes, settling wood, furnace or outside noises.)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I had written on this several years back for a short novel I contributed to. Here is a small, true excerpt as it happended to me. Thought someone may find it of interest.

"The "Shadow People" are always around. They live in the twilight twinkle of your vision, out of sight for the most part. Who are they exactly? Don't know.

Why cant we see them? I propose we CAN see them. Just not all of us. They say life is a dream world connected to many other worlds. If we are lucky, sometimes we can catch a glimpse of the 'others'. To some, the "Shadow People" are just feelings of not being alone. I get that way on stairways in the dark. My mind's eye sees all kinds of folks crowding right up the stairs with me in the dark. I usually say "Im not here to harm any of you. Now, dont scare me!' I feel better for saying it...but really? The chillie-willies are still there. To others, they are real human and sometimes animal outlined figures of blackness. To them, they are as real as the living. They just move too quickly for us to catch most of the time. But, last week, I got lucky.

They are the glimpses you see out the corner of your eye when no one's there. They are the movement you detect off to the far side of your peripheral vision. Sometimes it's an outline. Other times, a blur. You are just POSITIVE there was someone..or some THING...standing there. You look...and its gone. A fast glance from looking down brings racing images too fast and dark to make out. But none the less, its always in resemblence of a real living person. In my life, I've had all kinds. The most recent, one week ago exiting my car in an underground garage very very early in the morning. I was alone and the only one down there. Or so I thought. This is how the Shadow People work. But sometimes, you can just catch them.

I slammed the car door, and threw my bag over my shoulder. As I glanced up...and admittingly still kinda tired...out of the corner of my eye I see a large figure, very tall and all in black about 50 feet away running very quickly between two poles. Like I had startled it. Within the outline I could make out either bushy hair or an Indian headress. I suspect it was an Indian, due to the grounds the building sits on is Indian ground owned by the Ford Motor Company and the Ford family holdings in Real Estate.

When Henry Ford built his empire around Dearborn, he owned almost all the land in every direction. On these grounds, and within a 1/2 mile of his estate at Fairlane, sits the building I'm speaking of. Historical records note in the early 1900's, Henry discovered Native American remains here within several Indian burial mounds he leveled for his factory. The artifacts were then moved 2 or so miles to the far reaches of his personal estate property (about 5 sq. miles in each direction of his mansion), and encased in concrete. That place is now Rouge Park in Detroit, and the burial location of the artifacts and concrete is not known. Indians traveled the trails and paths and creek-lines all around here. Lived and died here. And were buried here.

The garage, being underground I believe, has cut thru the level land above, possibly disturbing native burials. There sure are enough odd happenings in the building. Most dont like to be here at night. Most of the ladies...and the men in fact ('cept me) dont like the North end because of all the noises. Crashes are heard, and fleeting glimpses out the corner of your eyes can be seen. Then they are gone....."

from Shadow People-"Spirits Ive known"

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I've seen shadow people for as long as I can remember. I've been seeing them more in the last few years (not 100% sure why that would be). I believe that shadow people could be a number of things. What I mean by that is I don't think there's just one explanation for them, like I think that they could be different types of entities who sometimes just happen to take on similar appearances. Some people think that they are spirits, others think they're linked to extraterrestrials, while there are those who believe they are demons. What if shadow people are all of those things (as to which you personally encounter is up for grabs however)? Perhaps they could be any of those things and they just appear as shadow figures because they're from another dimension?

As for me, I think a lot of the times I have encountered them I believe to be extraterrestrials for a multitude of reasons. I recently had an experience with one actually letting my dog into my room really early one morning which was extremely weird (can read more details about it here if you're interested). I don't think all are necessarily benevolent as seems to be the case for me, yet I think that as the OP said may be a lot of people feel fear around them and such because of their intimidating appearance (and very mysterious nature in that).
edit on 8/9/13 by rainprincess64 because: Adding

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I want to say to all of you, thank you for posting in this thread and from the information/experiences provided that I've seen so far, I'm excited to read and learn more from each and every one of you. I'm posting right now because I couldn't find the time to read everything and think about them into great detail just yet (been very busy these past few days), but I do come back and read a little more each day. I'll respond once I'm done reading

Again, thank you for the contributions so far and I hope many of you will benefit from this thread as well.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
These were all great stories and a lot of information that was given to analyze.

As it turns out there's another active thread that popped up, strange as it may seem it wasn't on the first two pages when I looked and hadn't noticed the last post date when searching for shadow threads. In this event we could either use this thread to specifically analyze shadows or request to close it down so that the discussion could continue in the other active thread.

I will say this, I have been practicing with psychokinesis for the past few days, first time in ages -- and I have regained the ability to sense my environment already. Unfortunately, that also allowed me to sense shadows once more. While this certainly is scary at times, it sheds more evidence that one might need to have their mind open in order to see and feel these things.

Waking up with the feeling of a shadow leaning over you and staring at you no more than a foot away from your face is quite frightening. To make this even more interesting, I can't see them yet. Perhaps my senses are off as I just started practicing again, or there's the possibility that to see them, you need to have some form training unless it's natural. As a final thought for now, is it possible that for those whom are able to see Shadow people to gradually lose connection to them as they age? Is it possible that even if you're able to sense them, you're no longer able to see them because of age?

Food for thought.
edit on 13-8-2013 by Em2013 because: fixed terrible grammar issue

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Em2013

You describe some interesting experiences! From all you describe, yes, these sound like evil beings, and they should be avoided. The psi stuff you believed you were doing could easily have been tricks on their part. No, I am not saying people can't have any such skills, but it's possible in some cases to be fooled. Best advice there, if you still have any involvement, is to STOP. Whoever that guy was, he was right.

Growing up, I heard a TON of ghost stories, as in accounts from people I knew. Many involved a house some cousins of my mother's lived in, that was well known at the time for hauntings. Some involved an aunt and uncle, that had something follow them for years. The same uncle even had a Belle Witch story. In all the discussions, ghosts we called "shades" were mentioned. No form, just dark and very creepy. Yes, saw something like that a time or two.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

I appreciate your concern but I do not believe in Christian-style demonic entities. I believe in what is presented in front of me, and when I stopped fearing them, they stopped feeling evil. Psychotically, I may have just been assuming they are evil from the fear that I was experiencing, of the unknown. I understand that some religious groups believe that Psychokinesis stems from demonic realms, and quite possibly that might be true but may not be like how Christians view demons. To me, demons can either be good or bad (or somewhere in between) just like humans. I don't think they are entirely smart, but perhaps that's because I can't interact with them too well at this point. Perhaps they are very smart and can take advantage of me.

However, I'm not afraid of these creatures even when I sense that they are evil, I simply observe and collect as much information as I can during their presence. I believe that they may be misunderstood and would like to shed light to this subject however I can because I'm one of the few that don't get scared by them.

I don't think they will ever kill me and I can only go from this out of the lack of evil I sense from them. I sense more evil people than I do with Shadows. Again, I appreciate the thought and love to hear ways to defend oneself against them if the time ever comes but in my experience, using Psychokinesis banishes them somehow. I'm not one to run away even if it eventually takes my life.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Em2013

PLEASE! Watch this video... all the way through. You are putting your life at risk to think these things mean you no harm!

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I've recently come out of hospital after a short stay, and I had the weirdest experience of my entire life so far - and 'shadow person' is only half of it.

I was laid on my bed having my anti biotic treatment when I glanced over at the nurses station, and stood at the edge of the lamps shadow was a darker, deeper, blacker 'shadow'. I was up, awake, no medication bar this at the time, yet I clearly could 'see' this 'womans' outline.

A patient on a bed after surgery was wheeled into the bay and the nurses left, leaving just a Dr stood by the bed. It was late, lights down low, and this 'shadow' stepped out and floated, yeas floated as it had no feet, across the corridor towards the new patient. The Dr turned and walked right through this form and his head snapped round and up towards the heart monitor and blood pressure readings.

All must of been well as he shook his head and walked off. Leaving this black shadow with her face inches from the patients as she freely floated horizontal over the bed, taking in deep gulps of air like she was trying to breath the patient in. I was freaking out a little I have to admit, but then I saw some thing I am at a loss to explain.

The air became pixelated, like small silver and gold dots dropping down, and the bay became really sharply defined. Almost hyper real. I was reaching for my bed buzzer when a voice said lightly 'no, not yet I need a moment'. The black shadow creature over the patients face snapped in my direction and she bolted vertical, floating. Then, from the swirling specs of light pixels formed a figure.

This figure wasn't angry per se, but it was not in any way going to tolerate the presence of this black form and made it very clear 'Leave her - GO!' was all it said, and this black shadow woman made a keening baby like mewling cry and swirled away.

I sat there contemplating what I just seen. I was awake, do not react to the antibiotics, was on no other medications, my temperature was only slightly higher than average and I was watching the entire time the Dr was there.

He did feel some thing as he walked through, and yes, I did think of approaching him for his thoughts but decided better against it.

There you go - my experience with shadow people and light people. Your guess is as good as mine where they dwell, but they seem to hate one another.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Wait wait wait... What?

You practiced on your "psi" and became adept at moving objects like pencils and ping pong balls? With thought alone?

And you don't think that was worth recording and sharing with the ATS community (hell, Academia would love that too, or maybe you could at least shut James Randi's big mouth up for the rest of us)?

Nothing against shadow people but I'm baffled by the casual nature in which you mentioned adept psychokinesis.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Em2013
In my belief, I think that they mean no harm and only feel evil because we feel intimidated by them.

No disrespect but anything that does things to you in a semiconsious state isn't a good thing. I watched the youtube clip and found a lot of value in it. Apparently lots of things live along side of humans, however not all are healthy for us. JMO
edit on 14-8-2013 by Caver78 because: sp

edit on 14-8-2013 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

S&F btw
edit on 14-8-2013 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Astr0

My cousin saw a black shadow floating around the hospital halls when she was in to have her gallbladder removed.
She thought it might have been there to collect souls about to leave the body (death). It totally freaked her out!

Awesome story you have!

edit on 8/14/2013 by sled735 because: add to post

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
reply to post by Astr0

My cousin saw a black shadow floating around the hospital halls when she was in to have her gallbladder removed.
She thought it might have been there to collect souls about to leave the body (death). It totally freaked her out!

Awesome story you have!

edit on 8/14/2013 by sled735 because: add to post

By far, absolutely without a hesitation the scariest thing I have ever encountered in all my years. What I still am at loss to explain is the voice that wanted a moment. It was like smooth running water over rocks, a bubbling gentle soothing sound, and there was no way I could of pressed the buzzer. It made me totally calm, just a spectator.

The black figure though, that was nasty to the core.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Em2013

I appreciate your concern but I do not believe in Christian-style demonic entities. I believe in what is presented in front of me, and when I stopped fearing them, they stopped feeling evil. Psychotically, I may have just been assuming they are evil from the fear that I was experiencing, of the unknown. I understand that some religious groups believe that Psychokinesis stems from demonic realms, and quite possibly that might be true but may not be like how Christians view demons. To me, demons can either be good or bad (or somewhere in between) just like humans. I don't think they are entirely smart, but perhaps that's because I can't interact with them too well at this point. Perhaps they are very smart and can take advantage of me.

However, I'm not afraid of these creatures even when I sense that they are evil, I simply observe and collect as much information as I can during their presence. I believe that they may be misunderstood and would like to shed light to this subject however I can because I'm one of the few that don't get scared by them.

I don't think they will ever kill me and I can only go from this out of the lack of evil I sense from them. I sense more evil people than I do with Shadows. Again, I appreciate the thought and love to hear ways to defend oneself against them if the time ever comes but in my experience, using Psychokinesis banishes them somehow. I'm not one to run away even if it eventually takes my life.

Your option, of course, but overall, it's simply a matter of a preferred label. If they are evil, no matter what you call them, precautions are still in order. Not being afraid is a good thing. If they are evil, utter indifference to any tactics could result in them becoming bored, and looking for an easier target.

As for PK, well, I don't think that would always come from such a source, by ANY means, only that it's possible it could be used as a tool to deceive in some cases. For something like that, simply approaching it the right way,with it clear that you do not welcome any evil influence, is a good precaution. There are some odd little traits that seem to run in my family, that some would (and actually have) tried to label as "demonic", when they are nothing of the sort. So, I can accept that the telekinesis might not be related. I simply think you should be sure it isn't. A simple announcement that you do not welcome any "outside help", or something of the sort, should serve as an "anti-invitation".

I don't think everything people sense is evil, either. Sometimes, things that happen can, I believe, be "echoes" of some sort. Other times, they are entities, whatever you want to call them. The main thing is to be sure that it's known this is YOUR home, not theirs. If they are evil, they prey on fear and weakness. Do keep us posted.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

TDF is a great show, fun to watch! But again, I already know the dangers as I've spent a few years directly going after them when I was a teenager and know that there are good and bad Shadows. That video did bring up something important though. She was able to see the shadow people but the camera didn't pick up on it and it didn't seem like anyone else did either. Is this further evidence that links that Shadow people aren't visible to normal humans? Does this mean that there's a possibility that the stronger the Shadow the more visible they become to a normal human? This is getting me excited!

reply to post by Astr0

That's a fascinating story! I haven't ever heard any shadows talk before except for that one little girl whom we've never seen that had sung (see OP for that). If what you're saying is true, then there's a possibility that they possess intelligence and have the capabilities of converting their energy into harmonic frequencies. However this would mean their voices could be recorded. Hmm... I just remembered something I did about 6-years ago. I had used my PC microphone to record something evil that I could sense but could not see. I used Adobe Audition to amp up the volume and heard a voice of some sort but it wasn't clear enough to make out.

Another thing that may have happened is your situation may have had you hallucinate this. I used to take Codeine as a pain killer (perfectly legal where I was taking it) and I started seeing shadows of dragons and such floating around.
But you did mention that the medicine didn't kick in, so I'm stumped.

Originally posted by Son of Will
Wait wait wait... What?

You practiced on your "psi" and became adept at moving objects like pencils and ping pong balls? With thought alone?

And you don't think that was worth recording and sharing with the ATS community (hell, Academia would love that too, or maybe you could at least shut James Randi's big mouth up for the rest of us)?

Nothing against shadow people but I'm baffled by the casual nature in which you mentioned adept psychokinesis.

There's already universities and institutions that study Psychokinesis and it's fairly well accepted as far as I know. James Randi sells books and his million dollar prize is a scam and anyone that has ever attempted to prove to him about Psychokinesis he finds a way to get out of it. Your not allowed to bring the news, bring a videocamera, you can't record anything on what's happening. Basically, he's got everyone by the balls when they go there to prove it and no one gets it because he'll make something up along the way. There are many stories available, even of those that go to the news and say that they will all go to James Randi but he tends to ignore those types of requests.

As for making it a big thing over ATS, I figured it was common practice that most people here have tried to learn it at one point or another. It's not a big deal, but I guess considering that I started over 15 years ago, it makes sense why I talk about it so casually. But if you're interested in learning, you can start right now with something as simple as a psiwheel. Once you get the hang of it from being close, step further away and so on. The whole static thing or gust of wind is pretty ridiculous to think about once you actually know you're doing it and being 10ft away and capable of moving it on the directly that you want or sending it into odd behaviors, is more than enough proof for yourself that it's really happening. Psiwheels are the very basics but this simple experiment can help you open your mind a little that it's possible.

reply to post by Caver78

I'm not worried about my life. So you don't have to worry about me. Both my wife and I love learning about this stuff and whatever happens, happens.

Once again, I'll have to ask you to please stop concerning yourself over me. This thread is about the academic advancement in this field, not cowering in fear that they will eat people. The more we know about them, the better we can be. They aren't all evil from my experience, but should some of them be evil, then what is the best way to deal with them? As per your last statement, you don't know that they are evil, you're talking from a religious standpoint again. I welcome religious cases relating to shadows because a case is a case and the whole grain of salt thing... But I would like to request that you please stop responding with "STOP DOING THIS" because quite frankly that won't happen. Also, you don't know if this is their home or ours, or both of ours. We know too little about this subject to make a definite conclusion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Has anyone had any luck with any instruments to find them or talk to them? I've seen Ghost Hunter (since its early inception) but hardly believe anything that goes on, on that show. But has anyone had any luck with similar or the same instruments?
edit on 15-8-2013 by Em2013 because: Whoops! I accidentally clicked reply to the wrong window. Fixed!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join