It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dwight York, According to York.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I had never heard of this guy until today someone sent me a link to a wikipedia entry, and I must admit, it's quite the comedic gold mine!
en.wikipedia.org...

York began founding Black Muslim groups in New York in 1967, and has been rumored to have changed his teachings and the names of his groups many times. In the late 1980s, he abandoned the "Muslim" theology of his movement in favour of Ancient Egypt and extraterrestrial themes, in 1993 leaving Brooklyn for Eatonton, Putnam County, Georgia, where he built an Egypt-themed compound called Tama-Re.[1]

Nothing too special there, but wait...

The real lulz are in the section "According to York"

The head and hat of Santa Claus are symbolic representations of Saturn, Titan, and Saturn’s rings.

It is important to bury the afterbirth so that Satan does not use it to make a duplicate of the recently-born child.

heh...

Furthermore, some aborted fetuses survive their abortion to live in the sewers, where they are being gathered and organized to take over the world.

bwhahaa ahhhh ahah *cough* whew

People were once symmetrical and ambidextrous, but then a meteorite struck Earth and tilted its axis causing handedness and shifting the heart off-center in the chest.

wait for it.

Birds evolved from fish, not from reptiles.[80] And some species of dinosaur, for instance the Tyrannosaurus Rex, evolved from extra-terrestrial greys

Thats gotta be one of the best ones!

Disco was created by the devil to win the souls of the Nubians

Theres tons more, even outside of the According to York towards the bottom, theres mentions of yoda, who don't like some Yoda?

Have a look if you are bored and need a giggle or twelve.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

Disco was created by the devil

York gets a no-prize for that one.

edit on 8-8-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

Who else would invent such evil!!!!

hehe, look at this one;

Edward Leedskalnin and Nikola Tesla were Venusians.

I KNEW IT! hahaha
edit on 8-8-2013 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

York was arrested in May 2002, and in 2004 convicted to a 135 year sentence for transporting minors across state lines in the course of sexually molesting them

As of 2010 Dwight York is serving his sentence at the United States Penitentiary Administrative Maximum Facility (ADX) in Florence, Colorado as Inmate # 17911-054. His projected release date is December 15, 2119.

Claims to have Diplomatic Immunity... Enjoy rotting.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
wow at first when I saw Dwight York I thought you spoke of the great United player and thought he had lost mind, but this guy has said some funny stuff to quote I do like this alias of his

Chief Black Thunderbird Eagle

edit on 8-8-2013 by Sparta because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparta

He does have a crap ton of aliases doesn't he, but yeah thats the best one lol it's like he thought to himself, eagles are bad ass, so is that mystical Thunderbird, birds of war kick butt! Therefore I shall be known as... hah, dudes a real nutter butter.

Reminds me of an episode of Always Sunny;

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparta

wow at first when I saw Dwight York I thought you spoke of the great United player

me 2

I was getting ready for some good footy banter

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

same

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Sorry to disappoint, no footy, just plain ol' crazy

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

NB, I had to actually look up what a no-prize was, and I LOLd.

new topics

top topics

join