It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't believe the lies, Gay clubs in Russia FULL and STEAMING

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
reply to post by Darth_Prime

My sexual orientation is my buisness and nobody elses. I don't male a point of pointing out my sexual orientation to anyone as it's irrelevent. The "Gay Community" seem to think that THEIR sexual orientation should be everybody's business, and that they are somehow special and exempt from what used to be considered moral and decent behaviour in public. They really need to get over themselves and grow up!

Do you think that maybe being 3% of the population and trying to find someone else in that 3% might warrant a way to make yourself stand out a little more?

I can't believe you got stars for such an adolescent post that shows absolutely zero perspective.

Hollering about being "subjected to seeing" things and then telling other people to grow up.

Ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiser3

And you know this is true HOW? Oh I know, because you visited the Gay Debauched clubs yourself to do research!!! Yeah, I know about that research!

You know I just HATE lazy people. I think it is a disease to be lazy

Google search of Russian Gay Club showed TOURS FOR GOD SAKE

15 gay clubs in Moscow alone

Geez guys, do I really have to do all the work and spoon feed you. Time to be adult

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

To point out again, if you think RT is propaganda.

Why don't you go to their site, find something they LIED about, and force them to correct it. Email them.

Critical thinking is a good thing

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdcigarpig
Yes there are gay night clubs in Russia, but they are not doing well, as fear is spreding in the gay community there, when you consider that most police would arrest a gay person for being gay in public,

The issue is about how gay people is being treated in Russia. Contrary to popular beliefs, most gay men are not into young people, or those underage. Nor are they into beastality. There are all sorts out there and the majority are not into such, no matter how much people would like to believe. Nor is everyone of the same belief or faith as has been shown in some of the posting.

Your research is quite ridiculous.

Let me show you what real research looks like, Gay Clubs are Thriving all across Russia.

And as for you saying being Gay in public can get you fined or arrested, WELL, FOLLOW THE LAW

www.google.ca... 715.2j8j3.13.0....0...1ac.1.24.heirloom-hp..9.18.1223.Qwl0VPnZvkY
By the way thank you very much for forcing me to type Russia Gay Clubs into google.

Now NSA thinks I am gay.

Thanks

edit on 8-8-2013 by AnyoneSeenJustice because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AnyoneSeenJustice

The research is not ridiculous nor is it unfounded and you did take such out of context.

For starters, you started out about the gay night clubs in Russia, and brought points of morality. From my own experience, and most of the postings on ATS that deal with morality happens to be those who follow one of the Judaic beliefs, and in particular that of Christitanity.

And I would like to see the actual statistics that show gay people are more likely to engage in the acts of pedophilia or beastaility, 2 other points that were brought up.

And it is not ridiculous, as the actual laws that are put on the books in Russia is pretty much that it is against the law to have any propaganda of homosexualism, not only among minors but also the population in general. That means if you are out in public talking about or displaying anything of a homosexual nature, it can and will result in a person being arrested for violating that law.

And it has been stated, that just cause a person is a tourist, doing such can get a person arrested and thrown in jail.
And it also shows, as this has been carefully followed, that there are gangs that are going out, finding homosexual men, and youths, beating them up. In fact there was the case of the 15 year old male, who was beaten and died, yet from all that I can see, doing research on such, the police did not do an investigation, are not stopping these people and for all intents and purposes are turning a blind eye. And with that kind of atmosphere, my reasoning and look at the entire events in Russia is valid.

Sides would you be willing to follow a law that say forbids you from being you? What if there was a community, where it was against the law to be say blond or a red head? Or an eye color? How about laws that ban say a relgious belief, would that make it ok?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

So you found that anti-gay crime happens in Russia.

LOL

Anti gay crime happens Everywhere, because most people consider it to be anti natural

Bottom line is this, Russia will survive your and US government views on morality.

I am done with this thread, thank you.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Lol its your thread. I guess you didn't get people to agree with your non sense or hateful attitude? You can alwayd try stormfront.

Also I noticed you didny reply to my comment. I guess you did a little googling and saw some truths about Russias TB outbreak and horrible state of hospitals and decided it would be better to stay silent than admit to being wrong.
edit on 9-8-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Well, I'm glad to hear the difference between hunting homosexuals and simply confining them, or at least allowing their collective visibility only as segregated "debauchery".

As nice as that sounds to Western or Islamist homophobes, I'm not convinced that the motives are noble.
My guess is that when that happens the extent of ruling party activity in the gay scene needs to be suppressed and hidden.

The Weimar Republic also had pumping gay clubs - for a while.

The problem arises when somebody cannot stand on a street with a certain flag.
That hardly ever stops with a flag, or a certain group of people.

Yeah, it's easy to applaud when the outsiders are denied equal freedom of speech.
They'll come for the other soon and we (gays) won't even be an issue anymore.
edit on 9-8-2013 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
Well, I'm glad to hear the difference between hunting homosexuals and simply confining them, or at least allowing their collective visibility only as segregated "debauchery".

As nice as that sounds to Western or Islamist homophobes, I'm not convinced that the motives are noble.
My guess is that when that happens the extent of ruling party activity in the gay scene needs to be suppressed and hidden.

The Weimar Republic also had pumping gay clubs - for a while.

The problem arises when somebody cannot stand on a street with a certain flag.
That hardly ever stops with a flag, or a certain group of people.

Yeah, it's easy to applaud when the outsiders are denied equal freedom of speech.
They'll come for the other soon and we (gays) won't even be an issue anymore.

As much as I agree with you in general on this. the issue is and remains a Russian one and as such is none of our business. Russia has an ingrained suspicion against anything foreign. And it is quite understandable if ones history of over 1,000 years is remembered with massive invasions. Not just Hitler and Napoleon in the recent memory of ours, but the Mongols, and many other Asian tribes and people throughout history. It's simply as it is. For a Russian if "something" is from the "outside" it can't be "good".
Gays seem to have had no problems before to my knowledge but then they also were not "rallied" via Foreign NGO and other interests. And the law as listed is exactly aimed at that! And it is exactly these foreign NGO and other groups that rile the Russians so much! Russians will solve their problems the Russian way and that's it. They don't need foreigners to tell them how one runs democracy, how one confronts the issues of Gay rights and so forth. And this same message we find in many other countries, especially the Muslim world, the resistance to "our" interference in their private affairs. It's one thing to import the Mercedes and the Caterpillar and the Airbus, but how their society is run, what the laws, customs and so forth are is not up to debate or "actions sponsored" by foreigners. That is the principle of sovereignty. MY land, MY people, MY law.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

No, I knew that it happens in Russia, and around the world.
However, right now the state turns a blind eye, choosing not to prosecute or even take action against groups that are targeting such, rather forcing a group of people back into the closet, thus affecting the gay nightlife and clubs.

What do you call a business that has no customers? Out of business.

And that the government is turning a blind eye, reluctently even taking an interest in the welfare, if not trying to protect or at least do something to stop the violence, is in itself wrong, if not crimminally monsterous, if not showing complicant agreement with said actions of the criminals. And due to the nature of these gangs, these people who are seeking to do such in the name of protecting the children, ultimately equates out to the Russian government sanctioning pogroms against homosexuals.

Russia, will not survive, of that we can be sure of, cause so far, it has not. It was Russia up until the 1911, when its government was overthrown, and it became the Union of Soviet Socialiest Republic. And that only lasted until 1991, 69 years before it was tore down and restarted again. And by the looks of things, the civil strife and the different parts of Russia that keep causing trouble, looks like the form of government that is running right now, will have problems again and ultimately lose. And it seems as though the USA for all of its problems, and imperfections, seems to be surviving and has survived.

And if the USA goes, the world will ultimately end up suffering for it, cause you will not want what will come after that.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
i dont care if people are outside screwing on park benches....just leave me and mine alone (physically, etc)....your rights end where mine begin. People are far too weirded out about some homosexuals having a parade or watever....let them and their dog and horse loving friends have their parade too....i really dont care...the more parades the better, just leave ME and MINE alone to live how WE want.....with our rights intact.

I get the feeling that some people would be just fine with almost all their rights taken away as long as they can have the comfortable charade that the big benevolent gov is 'taking care of business'...and apparently that means keeping things some people dont want to SEE in the closet. Guess what...its a big ugly world....and id take sex over violence and bloodshed ANY day.

On that note...its rather interesting...most christians have no problem at all with violence.....but sex....OH NO....cant go there. Hypocrisy? Naaaaaaah.

About governments......they exist only for one reason.....to increase power and control its people. Find an example in history of any REAL government that has not sought to dominate others. Governments are a necessary evil according to some....Thomas Paines 'common sense' for example talks about this, i challenge people to get the audiobook at the very least...its free online.......a necessary evil.....but still EVIL.

in my opinion....real Christians should never have a good word to say about government.....or a bad word for that matter......pay your tax like Jesus....and focus on the things that are of real importance in this life and the next.....thats ALL.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

Originally posted by AnyoneSeenJustice
What IS ILLEGAL is forming pride sex parades on the street, and handing out Gay party information.

So you are okay with limiting free speech so long as it conforms with your view on sexuality? You support this? I mean, I have qualms of persons that want to engage in homosexuality and while I don't want it pushed upon me or my kids (likewise that I don't want any type of sexual content pushed upon them), I could not stand with anyone who believes it is okay to limit their freedoms while claiming they had their freedoms.

Your battle I suppose. You will see lots lots of Stars and Flags because of it even though you really didn't provide anything other than...I support him!

If any gay person does not like the new law in Russia...then move out of Russia. I have no problem with anyone being gay, but I do agree that pushing gay pride and oppressing those with sexual beliefs is like pressing religious beliefs unto others.
edit on 9-8-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

I'm posting from South Africa, and the chances of us invading any country is zero.

I do think that countries or groups of people can and should intervene when it comes to basic human rights.
I'm not advocating military invasion by any means, but it's also not normal when one cannot make a sign that says "Gay Rights" and stand in the streets.

At least they should know it's not normal or democratic, but down right fascist.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

If any gay person does not like the new law in Russia...then move out of Russia. I have no problem with anyone being gay, but I do agree that pushing gay pride and oppressing those with sexual beliefs is like pressing religious beliefs unto others.
edit on 9-8-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

So, naturally, you're okay with pressing religious "values" respecting opinions on "morality" on others, but not okay with two people who have feelings for eachother holding hands in public.

I bet you have a genius-level IQ.
edit on 9-8-2013 by LightOrange because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Just a curious question for the gay haters out there that think that it's immoral. Is it still immoral as a straight man or woman to get it up the butt? I'm asking this seriously because is that what's really your biggest concern about all of this is the pooper? I feel anyone that don't play around with that thing seems to miss out on a lot of fun pirate adventures o.o; The A-spot is inside there, so if "god" didn't want man to experience extreme orgasms from the butt, he wouldn't have put the A-spot in the rectum. Sorry if this post was a little visual but I honestly want to know what makes gay lovers immoral

edit on 11-8-2013 by Em2013 because: fixed grammar

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Em2013

You don't get it?

Gay is wrong because Jesus... and families... and definitions of words that have been changed thousands of times over the course of history.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join