It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Don't believe the lies, Gay clubs in Russia FULL and STEAMING

page: 2
14
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bassago

Okaayy. Just a observation here but Putin was/is a ruthless KGB member. Not judging but maybe this type attitude is why Christians are taking so much heat from everyone. Just a thought.


Maybe because he is renewing Christian faith in Russia, ironic, yes, very ironic, but why turn down his help.

For all you know man came to his senses.

Yes Putin was KGB but his KGB collapsed, became a laughing stock around the world.

Putin saw what didn't work, and is now doing what does work.
edit on 8-8-2013 by AnyoneSeenJustice because: (no reason given)




posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DelegateZero88
Isn't RT owned by a parent company that belongs to Putin? Wow, utterly shocking they constantly sing his praise.
I remember one of the RT producers, when RT was first broadcast in my country (I wish I could find the clip),
basically said that all broadcasting comes with a bias and she personally thought that people could distuingish between actual facts and propaganda.


Why don't you find where RT reports a LIE

and email them demanding correction,

Do you know why RT got established ?

They were sick and tired of CNN propaganda, that's why, the USA is doing the propaganda. Are you proud of it ?



posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AnyoneSeenJustice
 


Why would i look at your son in a sexual way?

is it because i am gay i must look at every young boy and teenager and grown man in a sexual way, i forgot sorry


Metaphorically speaking, if your son looked at my half sister in a sexual way i would punch him in the face, and metaphorically speaking if you looked at my half sister in a sexual way i would punch you in the face..

metaphorically speaking of course, i don't condone any violence



posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
HA!

Awesome response my friend. It's quite a double standard they've set isn't it?

Let people be who they are and stop trying to suppress their freedom. Live and let live!


okay buddy

I want to have sex with Animals

If I can find a dog and prove to you that I will make it feel good for the dog as well.

Why should that be illegal ??

Where do you draw the line, do you even have a line.

Morality is taken away inch by inch, and by the way, they don't kill new born babies in Russia either just because mother doesn't want the child.



posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
Why would i look at your son in a sexual way?

is it because i am gay i must look at every young boy and teenager and grown man in a sexual way, i forgot sorry


See the post just above this one,

and please comment on where you draw the line, what does your morality consist of, how far does it go?



posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AnyoneSeenJustice
 


What does sex with animals have to do with the morality of Homosexuality?

Heterosexual = Sex with Humans

Homosexual - Sex with Humans

so how is it crossing the lines of 'Morality' and how is it taking away the 'Morality' in the world?



posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
What does sex with animals have to do with the morality of Homosexuality?

Heterosexual = Sex with Humans

Homosexual - Sex with Humans

so how is it crossing the lines of 'Morality' and how is it taking away the 'Morality' in the world?


I am afraid everything has to do with everything.

Nothing is really separate, cause and effect permeates everything we do, everything we have.

A person or a country never goes from good to bad overnight.

It is always a gradual process where things that used to be "traditional and correct" no longer matter.

Everything becomes simply a matter of personal opinions.

The right and wrong are no longer universal or LOGICAL at that point, but simply something in eye of beholder.

Like I wrote, I am happy for you that you are gay, but nature demands insemination of females for our species.

You are out of play, have fun.
edit on 8-8-2013 by AnyoneSeenJustice because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnyoneSeenJustice

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
HA!

Awesome response my friend. It's quite a double standard they've set isn't it?

Let people be who they are and stop trying to suppress their freedom. Live and let live!


okay buddy

I want to have sex with Animals

If I can find a dog and prove to you that I will make it feel good for the dog as well.

Why should that be illegal ??

Where do you draw the line, do you even have a line.

Morality is taken away inch by inch, and by the way, they don't kill new born babies in Russia either just because mother doesn't want the child.


What tha...

Actually, that is perfectly acceptable. The day Dogs can talk and make decisions coherently and in a adult way, then sure..why not.
Until then, they are not consenting.
nor is a turtle, a kid, a monkey, a etc...

The same...same exact argument, incidentally, can be made on a hetrosexual couple...you want to have sex with the opposite sex now, then what...down the line, a dog? a watermelon? where does it end?!!

Pretty sure your just trolling...



posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AnyoneSeenJustice
 


Are you really comparing sex with animals with homosexual sex? Wow...


Pretty dumb.



posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX
 


Homosexuality is pushing the border between morality and immorality

I am sorry you don't see what.

I am sorry you don't see the connection between "anything goes" and current sate of US

Read my reply to Darth on page 2, I go into details of morality and logic and nature.

I won't type it again.



posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AnyoneSeenJustice
 


You are a pretty ignorant person. Comparing pedophilia and bestiality to gay sex? You must have been sheltered as a child, I can't see any other reason why you'd say such egregious things.



posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnyoneSeenJustice

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
What does sex with animals have to do with the morality of Homosexuality?

Heterosexual = Sex with Humans

Homosexual - Sex with Humans

so how is it crossing the lines of 'Morality' and how is it taking away the 'Morality' in the world?


I am afraid everything has to do with everything.

Nothing is really separate, cause and effect permeates everything we do, everything we have.

A person or a country never goes from good to bad overnight.

It is always a gradual process where things that used to be "traditional and correct" no longer matter.

So, when was it "good"? When Europe landed on the shores and decimated the native population through wars, germ warfare, and the like?
Or was the good old days when we were importing thousands of black men and women to be beasts of burden and pleasure tools?
Or maybe the good old days is when we used to beat up different colored people, deny them a vote, segregate them into ghettos?
Tell me, when exactly was the good old days, and how is it becoming "bad" by giving equality and liberty to all as of late
No doubt its bad for some...its bad for racist hateful people...its very bad for those whom wanted to be a god amongst their neighbors and enslave, rape, and pillage to their hearts content.




Everything becomes simply a matter of personal opinions.

The right and wrong are no longer universal or LOGICAL at that point, but simply something in eye of beholder.

No
There are some absolutes. I listed them.


Like I wrote, I am happy for you that you are gay, but nature demands insemination of females for our species.

Nature demands intellect for our species.
Frankly, we could simply clone our offspring at this point. Guess that means hetrosexual couples are at this point not necessarily needed for the species. Does that mean we should all stop breeding then?
No..because its fun at the very least.



posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnyoneSeenJustice

Originally posted by Bassago

Okaayy. Just a observation here but Putin was/is a ruthless KGB member. Not judging but maybe this type attitude is why Christians are taking so much heat from everyone. Just a thought.


Maybe because he is renewing Christian faith in Russia, ironic, yes, very ironic, but why turn down his help.

For all you know man came to his senses.

Yes Putin was KGB but his KGB collapsed, became a laughing stock around the world.

Putin saw what didn't work, and is now doing what does work.
edit on 8-8-2013 by AnyoneSeenJustice because: (no reason given)


Maybe he is Christian, don't really know but I doubt anyone who has done some of the stuff he's done is any more a real Christian than our own president who claims such. Still there is always the possibility he had a conversion to faith.

Actually I don't really see any conflict of interest or faith between Christians and all the horrendous crap that goes on in governments around the globe (US, Russian or other.) Christianity has always been able to justify whatever they do.

Agreed Putin is doing what he thinks will work. No argument from me there.



posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnyoneSeenJustice
I won't type it again.

I think that is probably for the best...and maybe edit it while you still can to delete it all and pretend such thoughts never existed in the mind of an (assumed) adult



posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnyoneSeenJustice

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
HA!

Awesome response my friend. It's quite a double standard they've set isn't it?

Let people be who they are and stop trying to suppress their freedom. Live and let live!


okay buddy

I want to have sex with Animals

If I can find a dog and prove to you that I will make it feel good for the dog as well.

Why should that be illegal ??

Where do you draw the line, do you even have a line.

Morality is taken away inch by inch, and by the way, they don't kill new born babies in Russia either just because mother doesn't want the child.


Gonna have to agree with 3NL1GHT3N3D1 here, live and let live. As far as the dog goes arrghh! that's just nasty. However in the spirit of true freedom if you can get the dog to agree you two go ahead. Personally I'm totally out of there.

For the record my line stops at the end of yours and everyones nose.



posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AnyoneSeenJustice
 


Can you explain why Homosexuality pushes the border of morality? if you are talking from a religious view i can understand you are told it's not acceptable and as i stated earlier you have the freedom to believe what you want as long as it doesn't get into discrimination and violent acts

but if it's not coming from a religious view, how is Homosexuality pushing the border of morality? i am still as Human as you, and sexually i still engage with Humans as you, same sex or different how does that push the borders of morality?



posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AnyoneSeenJustice
 


Russia also has crippling poverty and an insane problem with tuberculosis outbreaks and people dying horrible deaths in filthy tuberculosis hospitals. I don't think anyone with any sense thought Russia was outlawing homosexuality.



posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Well if America keeps going the way it is, you'll probably end up looking more Russian by the day. Something you shouldn't really be proud of. Putin is pretty much a dictator of a mafia state, but if you think that's all groovy, because they don't like gay people expressing themselves then so be it.

Some of the greatest American music that still dominates music today, came from the gay black clubs in Chicago and New York. From the WareHOUSE and the ParadiseGARAGE.



posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
Russia also has crippling poverty and an insane problem with tuberculosis outbreaks and people dying horrible deaths in filthy tuberculosis hospitals. I don't think anyone with any sense thought Russia was outlawing homosexuality.


You are talking Russia of 30 years ago when CIA managed to infiltrate and PAY OFF Russian officials.

In the mean time I suggest you look at Detroit and overall US fiscal situation, before you point fingers.

US right now has over 50 million citizens on food stamps, That's called poverty, look it up.
edit on 8-8-2013 by AnyoneSeenJustice because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Well if America keeps going the way it is, you'll probably end up looking more Russian by the day. Something you shouldn't really be proud of. Putin is pretty much a dictator of a mafia state, but if you think that's all groovy, because they don't like gay people expressing themselves then so be it.


Man I just love mindless propaganda.

When Russia had last elections, and US jumped the gun and said it was all gonna be fake anyway.

Putin government spent 300 million equivalent US dollars and installed live cameras on EVERY SINGLE POLL

Russian people showed the world what democracy looks like,

Do you even know Russia has 4 main parties in the government,

Don't blame yourself if you don't know, if you are American you only believe in 2 party system



new topics

top topics



 
14
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join