It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO caught on security camera in naples florida

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
What about the wings man! The Wings?!

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

I just saw this on the news. It looks like something is funneling water from the swimming pool. I saw an interview with the woman who caught the footage and she seems as baffled as anyone else. S&F. Good catch!

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowLink
I have to go with something on the camera lens.

Whatever it is, you can see it fluttering in the breeze with the rest of the trees.
Dust, debris, leaf, spider web, plastic, who knows, it appears to be affected by the wind along with everything else though.

Also, the end video looks like the guy recorded it off a TV with his camera, you can see people and lights in the room.
So do we even know if the clips shown are actually from the security video?

I just saw an interview with one of the security officers that caught the video. She was kind of the Miss Jane type and seemed to be totally shocked. Also they played a piece that was a lot more clear and it is pretty mysterious. One is tempted to think it is a drone but....who knows?

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
How is this even a news story?

"I've never seen anything like it." Well neither have I, but I can tell that it's just some water or something on the lens.

Look at how blurry it is to begin with, look at how windy it is outside, look at how the "thing" sways back and forth with the wind.

I'm going with a simple water droplet on the lens that moves about with the wind. It comes into more focus as it moves about and finally evaporates.

I'm honestly stumped how people could consider this to be anything but something on the lens?

So, your guess is a little bit of water on the lens? LOL This is Naples FL and an outside camera. Do you think this is the first time they captured a droplet of water on the wind? I do not see how "look how it sways with the wind" is definitive that it's NOT as UFO. So far it is still a UFO and one of the more unusual and interesting captures at that. It could be a drone but on the news report I just saw that didn't come up but Grumman Air force base is in FL and it may have something like it but why would they test it this way?

It is interesting that they closed the pool for the news few days, for cleaning? In a FL condo you don't "close the pool" unless you have a pretty good reason. They may have been requested by Men in Black because like I said you don't close any pool in FL over something trivial and you don't have to close it to clean. Weird.
edit on 10-8-2013 by Loveaduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
At parts, all of it and then half of it are out of focus, meaning it was always on the glass dome that covers the lens. Some kind of moth or other winged insect, probably caught in a few threads of a spider web. Really..... dipping into the pool... Instead of dealing with real world observation, people think a big fuzzy alien thing with wings is taking a dip. Incredible.

People have some imaginations don't they?
Have they heard that Santa IS real?

Stare at a spider web on a rainy day and let your eyes go out of focus, and there you go, aliens going for a swim!

I believe in aliens, but this is just too much!

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by flipflop
The pool is closed for a few days to be CLEANED?
no one is going to do any tests, to check the area throroughly, perhaps they won't find some water missing, but maybe it was putting something in and not taking it out, ?

Mass hysteria, if it fooled enough people to make it to the news, why wouldn't they be fooled enough to close the pool?

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

MUFON=FAILFON

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I see nothing but water droplets and the security guard's story doesn't add up. The wings did remind me of Mothman though

I don't think there's a lot to be said unless we ever get to see the full video...

About the closed pool, it's rainy season right now in Florida so what's the point in doing a full clean-up when the pools going to be messed up with leaves etc every day for the next 2 months? Strange...

But maybe if they have to close the pool for cleaning at all perhaps this time of year is best if less people are using it.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
So the woman watches the "craft" hoover over the pool for a while and doesn´t think of going out there, or at least looking out some window to see it with her own eyes? I think thats pretty lame! Also why did they send this video to some biologists to check if it´s an animal? Now what type of freakin animal would that be? Sure, insect messing around near the camrea lens. But that doesn´t make any sence to me (it doesn´t look like you typical insect on the camera or rod).

This is again one of those vids.... Interesting to watch, but be sure about it. We will never find out exactly what this "thing" is.

EDIT: It´s a terminator coming from the future!

edit on 10-8-2013 by hesse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowLink
I have to go with something on the camera lens.

Whatever it is, you can see it fluttering in the breeze with the rest of the trees.
Dust, debris, leaf, spider web, plastic, who knows, it appears to be affected by the wind along with everything else though.

Also, the end video looks like the guy recorded it off a TV with his camera, you can see people and lights in the room.
So do we even know if the clips shown are actually from the security video?

Indeed sir! I just commented the same on the newer post because I didn't know this thread existed, but someone led me here and read yours. Thanks, less typing for me now. Peace and Godspeed, Xenongod

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Surveillance video captured mysterious lights over a Naples, Fla. condo pool this week, and the footage is currently being investigated by MUFON, an organization that looks into UFO sightings.

The saucer-shaped orb reportedly hovered over the pool for 30 minutes. MUFON officials told NBC 2 the footage is "one of the most fascinating videos they have seen in a while."

www.huffingtonpost.com...

More Links :

www.azcentral.com...

www.naplesnews.com...

www.nbc-2.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I have to say it is a glare from the water off the pool...it was very windy that night as you can see in the video too. Could possibly be a post light slowly falling down due to the heavy windy....and the light disappears when the light post finally falls...and the glare of light is shone off the water to capture this moment.
edit on 11-8-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by xenongod

The original article on the NBC site states that the officer excludes a bug as explanation "Thomas said bugs fly up to their cameras all the time, but this was further away."

source

amazing video, thanks OP thumbs up

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join