It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooter armed with rifle on Roof Threatening to Shoot at Movie Theater. Air-1 has Visual

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

I thought they had said he came down from the building, that's why they had lost visual.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaneone
Now he wants to play hide and go seek.

It's better than shooting at people!

EDIT - Here's another link with video....www.wivb.com...

My bad I thought it would be live video.

Authorities would not confirm if the man is armed, but do tell News 4 that there have been no shots fired. Negotiators are reportedly talking to the man now.

edit on 7-8-2013 by gotya because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2013 by gotya because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OkieDokie

Its hard to say I heard them say he was climbing the scaffold then he was next to it so i'm not sure any more but if he was climbing and has a rifle you would think they can bean him or something.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
It also seems the place is covered well on the outside so if he is down on the inside why not use a flash bang? He jumped off the building it sounds like they have him. Unknown on his condition as of now.
edit on 7-8-2013 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Oh crap you were right. He just jumped.

ETA: Sorry, I had heard the scaffolding comment and was confused if he was up or down as well
edit on 8-8-2013 by OkieDokie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
It just said that he jumped!

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

He just jumped!

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
They are now saying he is being carted off not sure on his condition.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Maybe the MK ultra programming didn't stick, and he realized what he was about to do, I am just glad there seems to be minimal casualties so far.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Did they say a paintball gun or am I nuts?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
#, that was really sad

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesaneone
Did they say a paintball gun or am I nuts?

Some paintball guns look like legit AR-15s. If you seen one at night you really couldn't tell the difference.

-SAP-

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I think it was another call about some punks with a paintball gun hanging out the car messing with people.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

Cops treat some of those AR-15 style paintball markers like actual guns. My friends and I were playing in our normal field one day and the police rolled up guns out on us. Granted they knew they were markers, but they said they honestly can't tell from a distance.

My marker is modded up pretty well. If someone came inside my home at night and I grabbed it and pointed it they would prolly # themselves.

Sorry that was offtopic.

-SAP-

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Please explain how this subject relates to " Breaking Alternative News: Member news submissions and discussions covering alternative subjects such as UFO's, conspiracy theory, government secrets, and political scandals." As the author suggests it may be breaking & news, however " Alternative " is self defining and lacking. I suppose my beef is this forum is often used as a ghoulish venue for gun violence.
Thanks

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

In military and law enforcement terminology, a sniper rifle is a precision-rifle used to ensure more accurate placement of bullets at longer ranges than other small arms. A typical sniper rifle is built for optimal levels of accuracy, fitted with a telescopic sight and chambered for a military centerfire cartridge. The term is often used in the media to describe any type of accurized firearm fitted with a telescopic sight that is employed against human targets, although "sniping rifle" or "sniper's rifle" is the technically correct term for such a rifle.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dazbog

Welcome to the current ATS. This type of thing gets more MSM play, and then more interest and clicks than any UFO that will be called swamp gas, I mean chinese lantern.
edit on Thu, 08 Aug 2013 01:17:05 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco
reply to post by OkieDokie

Shoot the lunatic...commence with MK ultra responses...

you got it back to front all wrong way round, it's commence with MKULTRA where upon the key words "put down your weapon and come out with your hands in the air" followed by a lone gunshot as the programmed hypnotic effect kicks into effect and shooter "suicides"

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join