It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Spinning UFO Inside Lightning Cloud Over L A July 19th

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
this thread goes hand in hand with this thread;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ezekiel's vision

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 1questioner

I'm pretty sure this was not filmed in Los Angeles. I live there also and remember the night you are referring to. Lightening storms happen like maybe once a year in Los Angeles so I'm thinking you are remembering the last one we had a few months ago.

But her accent and the sky just really don't seem very southern Californian at all. And those trees don't look like ones that grow in the area.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackDog
reply to post by filledcup

With at least 2 threads already I wouldn't exactly call it "hot off the press"

haha my error then. didnt catch those threads

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JrSkeptic

I agree with you. This doesn't look like Los Angeles. And the trees don't seem like ones from Los Angeles either.

That being said being a resident of Los Angeles we do indeed have huge trees growing over every part of the city. Old growth trees that are two hundred years old and decently watered too.

A few blocks from my pap in Brentwood, Santa Monica are I can think of several trees from pines to ficus types that are 75 foot plus. Heck UCLA down the street has a grove of redwoods that are all 75 to at least 110 feet high. I can think of tons of spots in the foothills especially n the northern side of the hills that have pines, walnuts, even poplars that are 50- 75 foot tall. Some of the pines pushing 100+. Don't forget all of the ugly ass eucalyptus trees scattered everywhere you look in the city that average 100 foot high. Oh yeah and while we are at it lets not count out the highly aggressive Ash trees that grow everywhere in the valley and get enormous 100+. SO the size of the trees aren't the problem with the video. The types of trees are.

As far as foliage goes, give LA a break. Heck she's even got the largest city park in the country with an observatory, a zoo, a out door amphitheater a couple of large museums...and oh yea a frickn mountain range in the middle of it. What you think were all coastal oak and palm trees over here.

As far as the video. No idea. Looks like a plane in flying through some clouds but the color is more in line with a sodium vapor type lamp. I'm thinking flare. But never seen a flare travel horizontally so I am at a loss as to what it is. Great thread though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join