It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Spinning UFO Inside Lightning Cloud Over L A July 19th

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

The light is clearly coming from the crowds, not into them...

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
what is this it seems to fly in front ..not sure what to think, great video though, def not easily
brushed off as just another light..

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
That's something on the window, as you can see, a light from a doorway is also in that shot.

Talking about THAT object will obfuscate the actual sighting

edit on 8-8-2013 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Capt

Looks like heat lightening anyway, not bolt lightening, which means there probably was not a storm in the area at all.

Anyway, as I stated, I retract my opinion as it is much too late to be flying a balloon anyway.

ummm.....there's no such thing as "heat lightning"

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I can't stop watching this footage.

It's like something out of a Sci-Fi movie, but real.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradiselost333
what is this it seems to fly in front ..not sure what to think, great video though, def not easily
brushed off as just another light..

i find it's movement to seem human-induced. a shadow version of lens flare? a shadow of an object placed in front the light source(spotlight).

a shadow of some sort. but not a ufo.

what this means is that from now on.. ppl need to carry minimum 16mp cameras with ir vision at all times. make it a standard on cellphones. if we really want to catch these things that is.

im tired of poor quality video which leaves too much up to the imagination. more clarity is certainly needed if we hope to obtain any kind of credibility.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Link no work.
Video bad.
Be meteor fall cause of coming shower?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The footage originally created by infamous UFODisclosureIreland who by the way
has been banned from Youtube for many copyright violations, this copy also
removed from Youtube. However if you still want to watch the footage for study
or discussion there is a copy in this link.

www.disclose.tv...

NOTE - If you have Ad Blocker don´t disable, the message is not for real, just wait
for the counter below to finish the count and the video will be ready.
edit on 8-8-2013 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Nvrmnd... hot air and combustible gas covered...
edit on 8/8/2013 by Baddogma because: attention deficite

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
No way to tell what it is....over LA? I don't believe that. LA light pollution is huge. The camera shooter nor the object were near any large well lit populated area. The size of the tree on the property, observed only during lightening flashes makes me think this video is not even in southern California. I have not lived there but traveled there many times and I've never seen a large hard wood tree of that size. The types of hardwood trees that grow in the region are live oak smaller trees and do not radiate large long straight branches. Plus, there were no leaves on the tree that I could observe. Not to say big trees don't exist, but they must be rare. The object does behave like a falling flare. But who knows. Back to my World Craft and cold pizza.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hey, commenting for two reasons isn't really important. The date of the filming was on my birthday! Whoop whoop and secondly I tried viewing the video but I can't as it says the YouTube users account has been closed which also happened to the Quebec video

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Well, this is an interesting one. The light did appear to be moving, didn't look like an optical illusion. Doubt it would be a helicopter because they wouldn't be wise to fly around inside a thunderstorm. Seemed too slow to be a regular airplane of any type I can think of except an ultralight, but that would be a suicide flight in an ultralight. MAYBE flares, but why drop them in a t-storm? And if it was flares, how did they seem to stay at the same altitude for so long? Didn't look like they were in the updraft. I can't explain this one right off-the-bat, which is cool!

S+F

Thanks for posting!

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Would love to see this! account terminated?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JrSkeptic

And seriously? You visited SoCal and are now versed in all their existing foliage? One thing about the area is the vast variety of plants from all over the world that grow nicely there.

The whereabouts of the video is rather secondary to the phenomena captured anyway, I'd think?

The vid itself is intriguing as whatever it is isn't easily recognized or common and it doesn't have the "feel" of cgi or the usual b.s.

But WOW and cold pizza rock, so there's that... so maybe you're right about the light?
edit on 8/8/2013 by Baddogma because: content thought and pretty posies

edit on 8/8/2013 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JrSkeptic

Is it possible that LA is the abbreviation for Louisiana, instead of Los Angeles?

reply to post by MrConspiracy

Read the post by ATS member 'free_spirit' just above your reply. There is a link to the video and a small amount of information as it relates to the video's original creator.

edit on 8-8-2013 by esteay812 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
How come 3/4 of the videos that get posted here end up getting removed, made private, or the account gets shut down for copyright infringement?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

The air close to the cloud would have been very turbulent. If the object was a flare, it would have either been elevated up into the cloud as a result of the strong updraft, or, if the object was in the downdraft region of the thunderstorm, it would descend much quicker than the average flare as a result of the downdraft. However, instead of doing either of the above, the object simply stays there. The object is very likely not a flare.
edit on 8-8-2013 by extraterrestrialentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Here is the video for those of you looking for it.
youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

Is that by any chance an door? an outside door?

Either way the quality is poor.
edit on 8-8-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join