It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zombie Ward - How women were forced to sleep for months on end and undergo shock therapy for dep

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by stormcell

AND....What is your take on this...please complete your thread to open for conversation and view points...

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
is that like Monarch programming that certain female celebs go through

desensitize them... then they use them as sex slaves

crazy stuff

peace

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
is that like Monarch programming that certain female celebs go through

desensitize them... then they use them as sex slaves

crazy stuff

peace

That is mostly misconception.

MKULTRA was mostly centered around psychometric tests and analysis of data.

It is hard to brainwash someone if you don't even know how to go about testing the human mind.

Actual goals/outcomes were very simple; getting young adults to join the military, having sane children go insane, keep insane children non-violent, making children think they were somehow special/unique, etc.

The human imagination with such a title made counterintelligence have a field day with tales of Manchurian candidates and super spies, that wasn't really the case.

What I find much more interesting are rumors about the language training and intelligence augmentation. People rarely talk about those things. Got any insight?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by teachtaire

I think most meds for ADD are steps being taken to make a drug like " Limitless " that opens more ability in the brain through speeding up the processes inside, I.E. stimulation overload

These women I am sure were subjected to a lot more than is being said, most patients in those days and before were pretty much considered experimental subjects, an never had any actually humanity applied to them.
edit on 7-8-2013 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tranceopticalinclined

I think most meds for ADD are steps being taken to make a drug like " Limitless " that opens more ability in the brain through speeding up the processes inside, I.E. stimulation overload

Can't say that I agree with that.

Programmers (not computer programmers mind you,) use those drugs on immature minds to make them more susceptible to manipulation.

Basically, you try to break down the blocks of normalcy, and then use an artificial crutch (the drug,) as a way to prop up a 'new' functionality.

They don't help the patient at all. The patient certainly becomes dependent on them though.

First hand witness, chip truth.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I should of spaced things out, since I didn't mean those women, I just mean in general these kinda people are why we have the mental medications we do have, and the certain Psy-ops we preform in other aspects of life.

Where there is people being harmed or mistreated there is a goal in the mind's of the people causing harm to produce a beneficial result for themselves at the cost of the subjects.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Basically, you have a child taken from a home that only suffers from minor issues (you don't want a kid that is too messed up already,)

And then you move them into a home with a high level of physical abuse, sexual, mental, etc.

After the child is broken you move them to a home with a higher level of stability and wait for bonding to occur.

Then once bonding occurs, you move the child again, thus creating separation anxiety. This is done repeatedly until the child develops a full blown dependency complex.

During that procedure the child is told there is something "wrong" with them, so the blame shifts from the initial parents (who are now resented,) to the abusive household (of which the memories are buried,) to the child themselves.

Once that child is completely broken, religion is introduced along with the psychotropic drugs.

Their fears and sublimated memories basically make them very malleable, and they are slowly pushed into an area of the programmers choosing, usually the military.

This is done gradually by use of supraliminal cues that are otherwise innocuous.

Once in the military, they usually self destruct, which takes care of the evidence.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Tranceopticalinclined

Well, you don't have to believe me, but like I said, I've seen it done step by step.

But I'm just some guy on the internet.

Honestly, if I HAD seen it done step by step, that wouldn't be something that I'd talk about right? It'd be too risky. Like talking about compression stations in Algeria.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
It states horrendous levels of ECT and then says they got ECT treatment 2-3 times a week. I work in a psychiatric hospital, 3 times a week is normal. So not sure what makes it horrendous.

Other than that, completely horrific what that man did.
edit on 15-8-2013 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join