It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama, Broken Promises - From Pro GMO Labeling To Monsanto Protections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
So how many of you have known Obama's official stance on GMO's prior to his election? Right now many of us are pretty upset that he seems to embrace Monsanto. Well, in this rare video from 2007, you will get to see first hand what he promised Americans IMMEDIATELY if elected, GMO labeling!

So was he lying to win, or has he been bought? If he lied, what other things did he lie about? Watch this video if you don't believe me.

Just one last question... How many votes did he get over this broken promise?

The Monsanto Protection Act, essentially both written by and benefiting Monsanto Corporation, has been signed into law by United States President Barack Obama. The infamous Monsanto Corporation will benefit greatly and directly from the bill, as it essentially gives companies that deal with genetically modified organisms (GMOs) and genetically engineered (GE) seeds immunity to the federal courts, among other things.

Monsanto Protection Act Signed By Obama, GMO Bill “Written By Monsanto” Signed Into Law

edit on 7-8-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

I guess he forgot, he and Michelle moved into the Whitehouse and
planted that organic garden, they eat organic while the rest of us are left to fight it out!

How Monsanto controls The Whitehouse And Congress!

edit on 7-8-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Yeah I know...

You know what else? I am still waiting for the Obama following to jump into this thread and give us excuses as to why he pocketed those votes and never produced. Isn't this false advertising?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Politics, mislead the herd with false promises to get election votes

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by elouina
Isn't this false advertising?

In a way, it sure seems phony.

Phony...where have I heard that word lately?
Hmmmm.....

new topics

top topics

join