It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Control your thoughts and save the world!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
A while ago i made a thread about the Law of Attraction or Synchronicity,
and i noticed that this phenomenon might be functioning at a MUCH larger scale.

So it seems like our minds do in fact have a direct influence on our environment.
But speculating on how this works is complicated and maybe even impossible.
Now instead, lets try to adapt to this idea of synchronicity and see if it can improve our lives.

If this works with small things, why wouldn't it work with the bigger picture?
I do believe in mind over matter, and have sometimes wondered if i was attracting the things happening to me just by focusing on them. I'm sure everyone has noticed that when you feel good, good things happen and vice versa, but now it seems the changes are not just psychological, but they involve the whole material world around us, both by our physical actions and the ideas we send into the collective consciousness.

This works both ways, so we should be more selective about the things we tend to think and focus on, to avoid the bad thoughts from materializing.

Could this mean that for example: by visiting ATS daily and focusing on the bad things, we are helping them get worse? Is this one of the reasons we are bombarded with ''Illuminati'' symbolism? to get us thinking about it and help ''them'' progress?

Of course we all know that we the people are the cause of what happens to us collectively,
but this shows us that each individual can have much more influence just by
''thinking selective and positive'',
and be the cause of change in both the individual, and everyone else.

I really recommend checking up on this article, it's a short read and by applying it's suggestions i have already experienced a lot of change myself.
When you're ready to choose what you want

Some other perspectives:
Making your own reality

You create your own reality

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I strongly recommend abandoning this line of thinking unless you want to spend a week in a psyche ward and wind up with a prescription for risperdal.

It is true, but for your own sake just ignore it.
edit on 7-8-2013 by angrysniper because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skaffa
Is this one of the reasons we are bombarded with ''Illuminati'' symbolism? to get us thinking about it and help ''them'' progress?

Or perhaps the reason we're inundated with "fear" messages, or repeatedly shown certain ideas through the media, the news, hollywood, the music industry.

I've wondered... speculated... about the idea of this in connection with all the seemingly "coincidental" foreshadowing of the 9/11 attacks. That pilot episode of the lone gunmen, the stuff with the simpsons, etc etc. Could it be that ideas like this are "seeded" into the consciousness of the public, so that they'll come to fruition later?

For more on subtle influence, see the work of Derren Brown. Check out his special "The Heist." He's done a number of similar bits. Scary stuff when you start thinking of other potential applications.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
You are dealing with stimulating collective consciousness here. The trouble is many have joined the chaotic consciousness that utilizes deceit to gain what they desire. They now control a large portion of the money and they control many of the lending institutions that we are indebted to. It is highly unlikely that the collective consciousness of the sheep can control the goat because the goats have control of everything. We have now become slaves of the self centered goats.

Using ancient thought train I am trying to show that this has happened in the past. Once the shephard comes to chase away the goats and restore civility to the flocks and teaches them that they are not really sheep but real humans than this will straighten out after a period of chaos. We have been conditioned, only the shepherd can help to let us see the way.

Who is the Shepherd? I don't know, but I am sure he will not be one of the false prophets that are around today. The shepherd will have no religion.....his church is nature, he overlooks from the hill and that hill is not capital hill.

Sounds like an interesting fantasy dream doesn't it

link   

Originally posted by angrysniper
I strongly recommend abandoning this line of thinking unless you want to spend a week in a psyche ward and wind up with a prescription for risperdal.

It is true, but for your own sake just ignore it.
edit on 7-8-2013 by angrysniper because: (no reason given)

I really don't see how this could become a problem.

I am not suggesting you stop thinking about problems and bad things altogether.
I am simply suggesting to ''change your perspective''.
For instance: Instead of thinking about that last job interview and saying ''that didn't go too well'',
tell yourself ''well i learned a few things and if i don't get the job, i'll do better next time''.
So when thinking about problems, try to think in opportunities.
Change your mindset from a negative to a positive, from ''probably not getting the job'' to ''getting a job, sooner or later''

This is pretty basic and every happy person does it.

The point of this thread is to do this with bigger things too,
things that aren't normally within your range of influence.
For instance: Don't think ''Fukushima will mutate every fish in the sea'', think ''This will encourage the world to look for other sources of energy''

You may be right tho, maybe you'd have to be insane to be thinking positive in the messed up place we call home, but we have the power to change that.. And everything starts with a thought.

link   
If you come across finding your soul to finally come across finding your spirit, then you will understand the world is already saved, but these steps have to be done before even thinking of saving the world.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Skaffa

Excellent topic, OP. S&F

I read somewhere, don't remember if it was on ATS or another website, about this group of people that was told not to try and stop a certain earthquake from happening last year because this was needed for Mother Earth to renew herself.
Seems a group of people are out there that get together at the same time to send out thoughts about certain things they want, or don't want, to happen to affect the outcome.

I believe it is possible, for sure. And for the synchronicity... I just posted a reply to someone in another thread, maybe five minutes ago about this very topic.

Here is a link to the article I mentioned in that post:
ezinearticles.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Skaffa

I get the message and I think the guy is partially right, but where I disagree is in the fact the the experience of life, as he describes is circular. It means being trap in the same thing again and again forever and this could not be farther from the truth than me being Santa Claus.

Thruthseek3r

new topics

top topics

join