It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Danger of the new God-Men

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The Danger of the New Powers and Their Desire of God-Like Power.

In the past, great Emperors and Pharaohs were regarded as gods by the people, in fact they were necessarily so because of the great responsibility their power had. They were to be judges of great issues, their counsels a matter of public record and debate, they were the central hub of a very stable and civil authority that held together the formative civilizations of this era.

That these men and groups amassed such god-like power and authority was not evil by itself, it is part of the nature of life in this world. In fact, sometimes this greatness was a boon to the society and mankind in general, because part of being a god-like being is that you are entrusted with god-like virtue and wisdom, and are regarded as a kind of intermediary for the people to the powers of heaven.

We in this modern age have forgotten this key principal. The new powers have taken great pains to conceal themselves behind the machinery, they remain anonymous and vague to avoid the public altogether, even taking influencing the media to do so. This is a threat to the stability of civilization, because we have a situation where the ruling class is avoiding the necessary public component of its existence! If the powerful ones who have come to rule over us will not also maintain the sacred trust of the people, and establish justice, mercy, Liberty, and the progression of science for the betterment of our species, then they have given themselves over to the most evil vices of humanity, and can only invite destruction upon themselves and those whom they govern.

It must be understood that if a powerful group or individual takes refuge in the shadows, hiding his influence and will from all inspection or review, then it is not long before the corrupting forces of this universe take hold of him, or they, and begin to work their way into the highest levels of power. No man is above the influence of these most basic forces of the universe, and his path is either good or evil.

It is important to understand this! In the past, great god-men and powerful groups were entrusted with the principals of virtue and benevolence, because the people knew that their wise rule was the key to the success of their crops, or the birth of their children and herds, or in the fate of their nation. They knew this, it was part of the civil order, and things went along quite well in this arrangement for thousands of years.

But what we see today are these groups and individuals amassing power with no intention of virtue at all, they have no civil co-function, they desire only to rule and manipulate, and assume the power of god-like beings for themselves, without the burden of righteousness or virtue, or any national authority. In fact, these new powers desire to become super-national, that is, to be above any one nation, or congress, or king, so that all nations might serve their will, while they be accountable to no one. That is the whole reason why they have remained in the shadows, and worked in the dark, because if the common free men, of whom I am one, were to recognize the desire of these men to overthrow their Liberty, and to take the rule of the nations for themselves, they would rise up against them in anger and throw them down.

That is precisely what has happened today: The key industries and technologies and systems of this world have been channeled into their own structure of authority, of which the governments of the world have little say or control, and because of this weakness these new powers have grown quite bold in their plans for controlling this planet.

Never before has this occurred, because ALWAYS were the ruling powers burdened with the responsibility of civilization�s necessary function of Justice and Virtue, which is part of the nature of god-like beings, because they are where these keys are kept. A powerful man must also be wise and just, or he is destroyed by the forces of evil which are constantly attempting to gain a foothold in this world. That is the immutable law of Heaven, and any person or group that desires the power of a god for themselves over the people of this world must understand that.

These new powers are avoiding this requirement, they are seeking to rule without accountability to God or men, and to proceed in their plans without paying any heed to virtue, law, or the benevolence due from the ruler. They are in danger of becoming totally corrupted by evil, which will cause a terrible age of darkness and war to come over the world, because that is the will and nature of evil. I pity these men, for they have ignorantly desired a power they were never prepared to receive. They will attain it, and it will destroy them.

More to come.

Arkaleus

[edit on 10-11-2004 by Arkaleus]

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Alright...sooo..

Wanna stop being so ambiguous and tell us what is going on? Or even what we should do and when? That post taught me nothing... I'm open eyes and ears....

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I want a president that rose through the ranks of society and was actually a person whom had a real basis on what is important, rather than a battle between two rich people nominated by friends.

I think that supports his theory, or something.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Sorry guys.

All I am trying to say is this:

If you want to rule the world - then you need to have the character of God.

Since these new powers have come into being without any intention of taking up the responsibility and social accountability of the just ruler, then I can only infer that their intent is to make us slaves to their influence.

If you want the power of a god over the people, then you need to be their benefactor. You cannot have the power of rule without caring for the well-being of the people. It simply cannot work. The evil forces of the universe will totally rule and destroy such a person, and then the forces of chaos will come and destroy your country.

That's what I was trying to say, but I think I took WAY too many words.

Arkaleus

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I think what the problem with your theory is that no man should try to be God-like. In the truest sense, we are created equally in the fact that we are conceived through birth and that we are all basically human beings, some of which have defects. In reality, man should have power over no man unless the lesser concedes peacefully.

The romantic dream.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Why do you keep posting the same rambling nonsense?...

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
Why do you keep posting the same rambling nonsense?...

those are the words i was trying not to use

You dont need God to rule the world, modern man thinks he is God.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I am so humbled by the great intelect shown here. Modern man is god? God is God, he will make a sudden correction soon in mankinds rampage thru time. And he "ain't" coming to gather all his children, he coming to wipe out evil period. Just before we nuke each other. Mans arrogance will catch up to "US" soon. 2012 TEOT.......................

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arkaleus
Sorry guys.

All I am trying to say is this:

If you want to rule the world - then you need to have the character of God.

Since these new powers have come into being without any intention of taking up the responsibility and social accountability of the just ruler, then I can only infer that their intent is to make us slaves to their influence.

If you want the power of a god over the people, then you need to be their benefactor. You cannot have the power of rule without caring for the well-being of the people. It simply cannot work. The evil forces of the universe will totally rule and destroy such a person, and then the forces of chaos will come and destroy your country.

That's what I was trying to say, but I think I took WAY too many words.

Arkaleus

None has total power over this world so such person /s doesnt exist, you only find greed people and some corrupted with power but still those arent even near the god like beings, everything has their opposite power to keep such thing happening, using word God is stupid cause it means so many different things over people, no person can fit all those requiments.
Your saying US will be wiped out from earth for it actions? Well so far such havent happened, those forces of chaos havent shown em self. Please use real names about things, why using that religious apocalypse mumble talk.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
I am so humbled by the great intelect shown here. Modern man is god? God is God, he will make a sudden correction soon in mankinds rampage thru time.

Read what i said..

You dont need God to rule the world, modern man thinks he is God.

But of course, you do need God because he will "step in" when we cross the lines. In this current time with scientist playing God and world leaders believing that they "almighty"....God has been pushed aside.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
You guys get sidetracked when I mention "god".

I mean to use god-like as the description of any group or individual that expressed their influence and will over large groups of people, like nations or even whole worlds.

I mean god like old pharoah, or an emperor or rome, or any sort of power that rules the system and influences the way a society lives.

My point, if you didn't catch it, was that there have always been this kind of rulership in developed societies, but they were always known to the people, they were the keepers of sacred trusts, holy mysteries, and the people could apply to them for judgment and rule.

These new powers want nothing to do with mankind, they just want his service and ecomony. That's what I was talking about. They want absolute power and control over the way the world works, but want nothing to do with the human component of this world. That is a very great danger to all mankind!

Don't you see that? Do you understand what I am trying to say? What would you expect to come from these kind of men? What kind of system do you think they would build for us?

Arkaleus

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Wait, wait. Are you trying to say that the pharoahs and the Roman emperors were not in it for the power and money but rather were great and just leaders of the people, and that ordinary folks could have a chat with them if they disagreed with the ruler's policies??? That modern leaders should model themselves on these rulers of old?? Umm, have to disagree with you on that one.

Pretty much through all history, leaders of anything bigger than a city have consistently been despotic, corrupt, slave-keeping, megalomaniacal, wannabe-god, tyrannical butchers who wielded their power with a blood-covered iron fist. Actually you mentioned the worst of the whole bunch: Egyptian pharoahs and Roman emperors. Not trying to be patronizing or anything, but you need to read up some more on history!

There are only two leaders who wil have the aspect of God. One is the Antichrist who will deceive us, appear to have the aspect of God, denounce the previous leaders of men as evil and unjust like him, and claim to be a god himself. The other is the King of Kings. When He comes, we'll know the true meaning of a "just and virtuous" ruler.

Edit: spelling

[edit on 2004/11/11 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arkaleus
You guys get sidetracked when I mention "god".

I mean to use god-like as the description of any group or individual that expressed their influence and will over large groups of people, like nations or even whole worlds.

I mean god like old pharoah, or an emperor or rome, or any sort of power that rules the system and influences the way a society lives.

My point, if you didn't catch it, was that there have always been this kind of rulership in developed societies, but they were always known to the people, they were the keepers of sacred trusts, holy mysteries, and the people could apply to them for judgment and rule.

These new powers want nothing to do with mankind, they just want his service and ecomony. That's what I was talking about. They want absolute power and control over the way the world works, but want nothing to do with the human component of this world. That is a very great danger to all mankind!

Don't you see that? Do you understand what I am trying to say? What would you expect to come from these kind of men? What kind of system do you think they would build for us?

Arkaleus

What's your point? That people are greedy and power hungry? Where have you been for the last several thousand years? This is nothing new and informative. And doctoring up common knowledge with a bunch of pretentious wording doesn't make it profound...

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I know exactally what your trying to get across. What these leaders are trying to accomplish is wrong. They are trying to make it so they are in theory "god-like" because they have power over everything that we use and access for the modern lifestyle we possess.

Money, Television, and all aspects of Government. Government in essence is "god" in our day in age, and Satan is going to use that against God, its all a plan.

I'm a firm believer in Christ and The Almighty and what the governments of the world are doing is wrong. But I see it as an unfolding plan, and this is the way it was meant to be. Satan is very cleaver and he has figured out how enslave all of mankind under his influence. Government, money, and basically to sum it up, the American way of living. We as a country are obbsessed with wealth, control, sex, greed, and a lavish style of living.

We as a whole(the world) are in a downward spiral. A plan that is beyond our understanding is unfolding before our very eyes.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
You really don't get it yet.

Wait, wait. Are you trying to say that the pharoahs and the Roman emperors were not in it for the power and money but rather were great and just leaders of the people, and that ordinary folks could have a chat with them if they disagreed with the ruler's policies??? That modern leaders should model themselves on these rulers of old?? Umm, have to disagree with you on that one.

No, no no. I know very well that these men were tyrants, powerful, rich, and didn't care too much for the welfare of common people. That's man's nature. What I am saying is that they were also a CIVIL authority, whether the people liked it or not, and they were VISIBLE.

They people had SOME form of redress. They could bring up issues becauase they knew who was in charge. They could rebel because their oppressors were known to them, they weren't hiding in the machine. The leaders wanted to be all-powerful, that was fine, they had religious, civil, and legal authority.

These new powers just want the influence, remaining invisible, leaving mankind to serve them without any sense of what is in charge. That is very dangerous and harmful to the psychology of a nation, and detrimental to the development of civilzation.

What I am saying is that *heaven* doesn't care what kind of system gets put in place, monarchy, republic, etc, as long as the basic virtues of civilization are kept and protected. Once that goes away, the dark side takes over, and chaos rules in the place of men.

Some of you here are already ruled by chaos, and are quite senseless to this change, and will keep making remarks that don't add anything to what I am saying. Slaves, you aren't the ones I am talking to. I am talking to people with something to lose under this new world terror.

Arkaleus

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Well hey, it's kind of difficult to "add anything to what [you are] saying" when it's not that clear exactly WHAT you are saying. You need to be more direct with your points. Give us bullet-points maybe, sales presentation style, that's it, yeah.

But I think I grasp what you mean now. However, I still disagree.

These historical rulers you speak of were visible, maybe, but that does not mean that they were accessible, nor subject to redress. Caesar would make proclomations in front of the masses, but had no contact with them. The pharoahs lived in huge palaces and were seperate to enforce the idea that they were gods.

By the same token, the rulers of today are visible yet inaccessible. Our forms of redress are limited to say the least. The pope is visible in his stupid little bullet-proof buggy, but if you ran over and tapped on the glass and asked to have a little chat about the Inquisition, you'd be shot about 12 times. Bush's face is on TV every day, he makes public speeches all the time, but try to make an appointment with the oval office or walk up to the podium and see what happens.

If you mean the invisible government, as in corporations, then you might have a point. These people should not have the power and influence that they have without an equal level of transparency of affairs and accountability.

If you mean the shadow government, Illuminati, NWO, etc, then chaos and destruction and the whole shimozzle IS the plan and the goal.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Sorry,
but this thread has REALLY confused me. First it started on about God and now we are discussing invisble/shadow governments

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Well, it's not actually about God...no, wait...maybe it is. No, but...what? AHA! I got it!...Nope, lost it again. Errr, yep, I'm confused too.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
By its very nature, any discussion about the powers and leaders that want to rule the entire world MUST include the concept of godhood.

Nobody but a god COULD HOPE to rule this world. If that's what they want to be, then they are failing miserably. They resemble demons more than they do gods. Even the ancient tyrants resembled gods more than these folks do.

This thread is not about GOD, nor is it about theology, it is about the god-like attributes of any group or individual with fantastic levels of influence and power and the standards and criterion by which we judge them

Arkaleus

[edit on 12-11-2004 by Arkaleus]

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
All I have to say in your support is: the study of economics induces moral arrestment.

[edit on 12-11-2004 by StarBreather]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join