It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXPOSED!!: US Air Force Transports 24 Tons of Cocaine to Miami

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Read the story fully please.

They were incinerating the drugs in Costa Rica at a cement plant.
However because workers were stealing the drugs they stopped incinerating the drugs.
Then they were donated an incinerator. However they were burning so much of the drug that the agents were getting high in the process so they stopped.

Now why they never buried the stuff or just dropped it into a volcano that was erupting is beyond me.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

Now why they never buried the stuff or just dropped it into a volcano that was erupting is beyond me.

I like that! Feed it to a volcano. Beats human sacrifice. Appeasing the gods in this manner could be the antidote to natural global disasters. It could have consequences though. Worth a try.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by olliemc84

I don't care the only thing people want to hear in this thread is:

Oh damn look here Air Force running drugs !

Oh damn look here this story reaffirms their already preconceived opinions about the CIA.

Whatever people.

Since the only thing people want to hear is:

Bad Air Force !
Bad CIA !

There you go people.

Happy now ?

You're right... With the CIAs record of having an organization with such outstanding integrity and with such outstanding members, I guess we're just stupid and mean to think they would ever do anything like this.....

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

What happens if you dump it in the ocean? Far off the coast ofcourse. Its nothing but concentrated caffeine.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Lol, that is probably the best analogy that I've seen on this whole thread. Star for your creativity!

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Euphony

Not to mention over half of their initial agents came from the German SS....Says a lot about what kind of thugs they really are...

Ever heard of Project Paperclip people?

www.whale.to...

This may tie in as well...

Duplessis Orphans

By the 1990s, there remained about 3,000 survivors and a large group formed to start a campaign. They called themselves the Duplessis Orphans after Maurice Duplessis, the premier of the province during that time whose government was responsible for their plight. In addition to government and Church responsibility, the College of Physicians of Quebec came under fire after some of the orphans found copies of their medical records that had been falsified. Labelled as mentally deficient, many of these children were subjected to a variety of drug testing and used in other medical experiments.[2] Released upon reaching the legal age of maturity, they were uneducated and ill-equipped to cope with life as adults.[citation needed]

At first, the government of Quebec stonewalled them, but after they started gaining widespread publicity in March 1999, the Parti Québécois government made a token offer of approximately $1,000 as full compensation to each of the victims. The offer was rejected and the government was harshly criticized by the public and even the provincial Ombudsman, Daniel Jacoby, came out saying that the government's handling of the situation had trivialized the abuse the victims alleged [3] Nevertheless, the government still refused to hold an inquiry. In 2001, the claimants received an increased offer from the Quebec government for a flat payment of $10,000 per person, plus an additional $1,000 for each year of wrongful confinement to a mental institution.[4]

The offer amounted to approximately $15,000 per orphan, however it was limited to each of the surviving 1,100 orphans the government had labeled as mentally deficient, but did not include any compensation for victims of sexual or other abuse. The offer was accepted by those eligible while the remainder received nothing.[citation needed]

The vote on the offer was taken by a show of hands in a closed-door session overseen by Committee chief, the author Bruno Roy, one of very few orphans who enjoyed a successful career following the traumatic experience of youth detention. The results of the vote were later bitterly contested by a group which believed the victims should have received more.[5]

Many believe[who?] that justice was not done and criminal wrongdoing was allowed to go unpunished. Opponents of the judgment led by Rod Vienneau of Joliette, Quebec, pointed out that bureaucrats processing the applications for compensation were in many cases being paid over $1,000 per day of work,[6] whereas the orphans themselves received the same amount for an entire year of their childhood confined illegally to insane asylums.

edit on 8-8-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
:sighs:. It's just sad how things always seem to fall right into the right spot at the right time. Still a pretty impressive sum (almost half a billion worth) of coke yet they are willing to throw someone away for 10+ years just for using the stuff. Pretty amazing indeed, the average flyer is a hard working person trying to make a living as well as the people who loaded the craft. Think it had huge signs that said "Costa Rican's finest" on the side of the pallets? Of course not. Anyways, such is life until the bottom hits the fan and people finally get up and decide to do something about it.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

ya it says natural flavours

in 10 seconds of searching you would know they import 100t a year..you should do some research
oops i see this has been pointed out
edit on 8-8-2013 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by Euphony

Not to mention over half of their initial agents came from the German SS....

well there's a bunch of BS....

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Yes, the CIA IS RUNNING DRUGS and has been for years. I saw it with my own two eyes. Anyone who does not believe it is just delusional.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by Euphony

Not to mention over half of their initial agents came from the German SS....

well there's a bunch of BS....
hardly, read about it for yourself.

here's a good start
General Reinhard Gehlen specifically

His top aides were Nazi zealots who had committed some of the most notorious crimes of the war. Gehlen and his SS united were hired, and swiftly became agents of the CIA when they revealed their massive records on the Soviet Union to the US.
- snip -
The CIA was soon jockeying with military intelligence for authority over Gehlen's microfilmed records--and control of the German spymaster. Dulles arranged for a private intelligence facility in West Germany to be established, and named it the Geheln Organization. Gehlen promised not to hire any former SS, SD, or Gestapo members; he hired them anyway, and the CIA did not stop him.
and that's just one source, there's plenty more, enjoy.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Of course he wouldn't attack the information directly about Project Paperclip; only claim that it was BS with no evidence...What a crock....

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by boncho

Read the story fully please.

They were incinerating the drugs in Costa Rica at a cement plant.
However because workers were stealing the drugs they stopped incinerating the drugs.
Then they were donated an incinerator. However they were burning so much of the drug that the agents were getting high in the process so they stopped.

Read the document I posted. The one that suggests they let people steal it, help them steal or divert it, but only when it they get into pissing matches or someone is in power that they don't want it in power, they play the "Have to stop corruption so we'll just take that off you" campaign.

I'd like to see the paperwork and evidence of every load being burned in it's final destination, I might then believe everything is on par with the official version of this story. Which still doesn't mean it's never happened or doesn't happen in other circumstances.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join