It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXPOSED!!: US Air Force Transports 24 Tons of Cocaine to Miami

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

And it wouldn't...There are a lot of ingredients that corporations and companies fight to keep off of the label..

I can't believe you are really that surprised or naive.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by neo96

And it wouldn't...There are a lot of ingredients that corporations and companies fight to keep off of the label..

I can't believe you are really that surprised or naive.

Really getting tired of people insulting my intelligence.

REAL TIRED,

In the United States, the Stepan Company is the only manufacturing plant authorized by the Federal Government to import and process the coca plant,[57] which it obtains mainly from Peru and, to a lesser extent, Bolivia. Besides producing the coca flavoring agent for Coca-Cola, the Stepan Company extracts coc aine from the coca leaves, which it sells to Mallinckrodt, a St. Louis, Missouri, pharmaceutical manufacturer that is the only company in the United States licensed to purify coc aine for medicinal use.

en.wikipedia.org...

Coca-Cola now uses a coc aine-free coca leaf extract prepared at a Stepan Company plant in Maywood, New Jersey.

edit on 8-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Naivety has nothing to do with intelligence good sir. I'm merely trying to illustrate a picture that you follow 'authority' and by accepting them as 'authority' instead of using your gut instincts & intelligence, you show naivety by thinking they will actually be honest with you..

If I'm a murderer, and you let me investigate my own homicide, to declare I'm innocent, would you really take my word for that much veracity?

A fine example would be when Pepsi was using Senomyx which was derived from embryonic HEK293 kidney cells, as a sweetener. This fell under the woefully broad category of natural & in other circumstances, artificial flavors.

I would imagine the natural flavors, is consisting in part of the coca leaf extract they mentioned. However, in some cases, even printing natural flavors, isn't really required.
edit on 8-8-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Coca-Cola now uses a coc aine-free coca leaf extract prepared at a Stepan Company plant in Maywood, New Jersey.

What does that say?

WHAT?

For the decades I have drank coca cola I have never failed a DRUG TEST.

NEVER.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Coca-Cola now uses a coc aine-free coca leaf extract prepared at a Stepan Company plant in Maywood, New Jersey.

What does that say?

WHAT?

NEVER.

He never meant coc aine was in coke nowadays neo. He was getting at the point that coca leaves are imported the coc aine extracted, and the left over plant material used to flavor coke. This raises the question where does the extracted coc aine go? I'd imagine medical use...

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I know that it is coc aine free, but they are still flavored with the coca leaves...That would be listed under natural flavors...The coc aine extract is removed, and they use the rest of the leaves to flavor the coke....

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Star for being logical and understanding perfectly what I was saying...

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Yes it goes to medical use.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8-8-2013 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by olliemc84

This right here pretty much blows the incinerator excuse out of the water, you know?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Do they ship in United Nations sacks?
www.bbc.co.uk...
when in bulk logistics stuff gets delivered to the wrong address sometimes...

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

That`s exactly what I was thinking, dumping in the ocean would be just as effective as burning it.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I have never understood the laws concerning drugs. I remember when training being told thst there are more addicts on prescription drugs than private users, which is amazing considering the media's relentless dirt campaign on anyone choosing to take drugs for whatever reason.

Now though that the people invoived in the drug world are coming out of the woodwork slowly and that they come from the military, banks etc etc and knowing that an awful lot of people take coc aine especially in the City and top firms I can now appreciate the hardline policy even down to cannabis.

Vested interest, not for the hellth of those who fall foul of drugs or to stop the accidents happening with overdoses.

Most of this could all be stopped by legalising them and when youngsters or the vulnerable are involved monitoring them. But funnily enough its always the same groups eg those who greedily sit on the top and those stupid enough to support them that are involved.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Ok I will have at it:

The OIJ further explained that officials in Costa Rica had spoken to the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) about the temporary lack of an incinerator to destroy seized powder coc aine, marijuana and other illegal drugs. Prior to the massive airlift of coc aine to Miami in late July, the OIJ had managed to destroy almost 23 tons of drugs over the years at a cement factory in Cartago, but a couple of unfortunate incidents resulted in the stockpiling of confiscated drugs, and the OIJ ended up with too much coke. - See more at: qcostarica.com... aine-to-miami/#sthash.TerLWoeC.dpuf

Gonna love watching this get spun as the 'CIA is running drugs dogma'.

Oh right... Because they didn't have working incinerators in South America?
There are plenty of "official story"s I find believable. The one where they had to ship 24 tons of something illegal to burn it in the US, because they had no incinerators, bic lighters, or charcoal briquettes in South America? I choose not to believe this one.

Why bring in something you are pretending trying so hard to keep out?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

First good question of this entire thread ?

Why indeed?

Because of corruption

uly 30th, 2013 (InsideCostaRica.com) Under tight security and in complete secrecy, the Judicial Investigation Organization (OIJ) transported nearly 24 tons of coc aine to the Liberia airport, which was loaded onto a U.S. Air Force plane to be transported to Miami, Florida for destruction. The coc aine had been seized over the course of the last two years during anti-drug operations in the country.

insidecostarica.com... aine-at-liberia-airport/

Nobody cares though hell then entire cental American so called governments are corrupt as they come if they have to fly them out of the country to destroy them that is a tell tale sign of just how bad things are there.

Costa Rica has become a new hotspot distribution hub where local authorities can't keep up by a myriad of complications.

Back to Bad Air Force !
Bad CIA.

Another failure of an explanation:

New cables released by WikiLeaks show the extent of the DEA’s involvement with the worldwide drug trade as well as the extent of political corruption that drugs are causing in several countries.

One cable reported that the District Attorney of Sierra Leone offered a $2.5 million dollar bribe to free South American drug dealers. While another reported that the President of Panama demanded that the DEA go after his political enemies.

Another cable reported that the government of Guinea staged a burning of fake drugs while another claimed the Guinean President’s son was a major drug traficker.

mendonews.wordpress.com...

If anything, this is a political fight behind closed doors between the DEA and whoever is in charge there. Remember they are in bed with 90% of these guys, and want to be with the other 10%.

One cable asserted that Mr. Martinelli’s cousin helped smuggle tens of millions of dollars in drug proceeds through Panama’s main airport every month. Another noted, “There is no reason to believe there will be fewer acts of corruption in this government than in any past government.”

Your claim would hold water if they were out getting caught seeding these relationships everywhere, or doing the dirty work for the people who they claim to be going after.

This is a good read.
edit on 8-8-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by olliemc84

Ok I will have at it:

The OIJ further explained that officials in Costa Rica had spoken to the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) about the temporary lack of an incinerator to destroy seized powder coc aine, marijuana and other illegal drugs. Prior to the massive airlift of coc aine to Miami in late July, the OIJ had managed to destroy almost 23 tons of drugs over the years at a cement factory in Cartago, but a couple of unfortunate incidents resulted in the stockpiling of confiscated drugs, and the OIJ ended up with too much coke. - See more at: qcostarica.com... aine-to-miami/#sthash.TerLWoeC.dpuf

Gonna love watching this get spun as the 'CIA is running drugs dogma'.

I've seen documentaries on the "drug war" going on in Mexico, Central, and South America, and every time local agencies or the DEA seize a large load of coc aine they proceed to light it ablaze in an open field or another secluded area.

If my memory serves me right, on an episode of No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain, he was actually at one of these burnings.

So yes, this should be spun as CIA running drugs. It has been happening for a long time (i.e. Ollie North and the Iran-Contra scandal and Ike Atkinson flying dope in from Thailand on US Air Force cargo ships).

edit on 7-8-2013 by olliemc84 because: (no reason given)

Anthony Bourdain ROCKS!

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli
We don't have enough incinerators so we have to export all these drugs to America because they have a few spares that aren't too busy!

Hahahahaha . . . sorry this is too funny.

It's sort of like "the animal shelter didn't have enough spare kennels so I just had to take the puppy home with me!"...

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
It is too easy to have a corrupt military person get access to and switch the coc aine. It is worth a lot of money. These kind of opportunities can even make an honest man be tempted to look the other way for ten grand. Especially if the one doing it is higher up in rank.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

What does that say?

WHAT?

NEVER.

From what I have read, there are traces of Cocaine in Coke. The small amount won't trigger a drug test, the drug test takes into consideration that coke has this chemical in it, so it allows limited amounts of coc aine in the body. Maybe it is different now than it was ten years ago though, maybe there is no coc aine left in the drink.

I doubt if they could remove the chemical and retain the taste though.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Treated?
Treated with what? More Cocaine?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join