It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXPOSED!!: US Air Force Transports 24 Tons of Cocaine to Miami

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

EXPOSED!!: US AIR FORCE TRANSPORTS 24 TONS OF COCAINE to MIAMI

infowars.com

According to the Costa Rica Star, a Boeing C-17 Globemaster III out of Dover Air Force Base landed at the Daniel Oduber Quiros International Airport (LIR) on Saturday July 27, loaded almost 24 tons of coc aine in pallets and then set off for its ultimate destination of Miami, but not before stopping in Nicaragua and Honduras.

(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on Wed Aug 7 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: all caps in title

edit on Wed Aug 7 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: corrected source title

edit on Wed Aug 7 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
This almost seems a bit hypocritical to me. The CIA and US Air Force can get away with bringing drugs into the country, let alone tons of coc aine, but if I get caught on the street with a dime bag, there is honestly no telling how badly they will prosecute me.

The article goes on to mention a US informant that was busted for buying a CIA plane, that was loaded with 4 tons of Cocaine pallets as well.

In April 2011, Jesus Vicente Zambada Niebla, the “logistical coordinator” for the Sinaloa drug-trafficking gang that was responsible for purchasing the CIA “rendition” jet that crashed with four tons on coc aine on board back in 2007 told the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois in Chicago that he had been working as a U.S. government asset for years.

According to court transcripts, Niebla was allowed to import “multi-ton quantities of coc aine” into the U.S. as a result of his working relationship with the FBI, Homeland Security, the U.S. Department of Justice and the Drug Enforcement Administration. Niebla’s assertion that he smuggled drugs from Mexico into the United States while working for the U.S. government adds further weight to the already voluminous body of evidence that confirms the CIA and U.S. banking giants are the top players in a global drug trade worth hundreds of billions of dollars a year.

Such revelations were brought to light primarily by Pulitzer prize-winning journalist Gary Webb’s “Dark Alliance” series of investigative reports written for the San Jose Mercury News and subsequently published as a book. According to authorities, Webb committed suicide in 2004 despite the fact that he was found with two gunshot wounds to the head and after Webb himself had complained of death threats and “government people” stalking his home.

Interesting article to say the least, and was wondering if the fine folks here at ATS had any additional comments or information about the United States government's own division of a drug cartel.

Have at it ATS!

PS: Sorry for all caps title; it was like that on the source, just copied + pasted.

www.infowars.com... aine-to-miami/
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 7-8-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Aug 7 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: corrected source

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Ok I will have at it:

The OIJ further explained that officials in Costa Rica had spoken to the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) about the temporary lack of an incinerator to destroy seized powder coc aine, marijuana and other illegal drugs. Prior to the massive airlift of coc aine to Miami in late July, the OIJ had managed to destroy almost 23 tons of drugs over the years at a cement factory in Cartago, but a couple of unfortunate incidents resulted in the stockpiling of confiscated drugs, and the OIJ ended up with too much coke. - See more at: qcostarica.com... aine-to-miami/#sthash.TerLWoeC.dpuf

Gonna love watching this get spun as the 'CIA is running drugs dogma'.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

And you actually believe that, right?

Where is your proof other than corrupt agencies, playing a circle jerk of their own lies?

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Ok I will have at it:

The OIJ further explained that officials in Costa Rica had spoken to the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) about the temporary lack of an incinerator to destroy seized powder coc aine, marijuana and other illegal drugs. Prior to the massive airlift of coc aine to Miami in late July, the OIJ had managed to destroy almost 23 tons of drugs over the years at a cement factory in Cartago, but a couple of unfortunate incidents resulted in the stockpiling of confiscated drugs, and the OIJ ended up with too much coke. - See more at: qcostarica.com... aine-to-miami/#sthash.TerLWoeC.dpuf

Didn't have an incinerator . . . Bwahahahahahaha

You can just burn this $#^7 on the beach and haul it back to the local dump.

We don't have enough incinerators so we have to export all these drugs to America because they have a few spares that aren't too busy!

Hahahahaha . . . sorry this is too funny.

-FBB

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Perhaps, amongst all of the cut-backs and so on the Air Force has finally decided that they need to raise some cash, so they went to get supplies for a "bake" sale.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I wonder how much coke accidentally fell off the plane when they landed in Nicaragua and Honduras.

You gotta love all the sketchy stuff the USA does.

Here's another site with the news.

link
edit on 7-8-2013 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

According to an official press release from the Organization of Judicial Investigations (OIJ in Spanish), - See more at: qcostarica.com... aine-to-miami/#sthash.uvPFiH1B.dpuf

Sayng the OIJ is lying?

Why yes drug runners have press releases.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Ok I will have at it:

I've seen documentaries on the "drug war" going on in Mexico, Central, and South America, and every time local agencies or the DEA seize a large load of coc aine they proceed to light it ablaze in an open field or another secluded area.

If my memory serves me right, on an episode of No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain, he was actually at one of these burnings.

So yes, this should be spun as CIA running drugs. It has been happening for a long time (i.e. Ollie North and the Iran-Contra scandal and Ike Atkinson flying dope in from Thailand on US Air Force cargo ships).

edit on 7-8-2013 by olliemc84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Yeah, if snowden had info that could bring down the gov't cartel - then I'd believe he wasn't just a CIA distraction.

What is it going to take to stop the gov't?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
24 Tons of Cocaine

1: That's a lot of fetching noses~

2: Don't people in Florida have something better to do with there time???

3: GREAT SCOTTS THAT'S A LOT OF Ving ving Powder~

Are we at all suprised??? Thank you for bringing this to ATS as it's a beatiful point blank in your face "Proof"... But alas, there has been no Civiliian I've run accross that didnt' believe the Gov't was doing this~

SnF thanks again for bringing this to ATS.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
How do you think the Drugs got into the US so easily, the cartel wasn't always aware of how profitable the drug trade in the US was, in the 60s and 70s, there was almost a non stop drug plane train going on from South America and Central America to USA.

This has been public knowledge for a little while to those whom have read about it or heard 3rd hand from peoples related.

This is how blackprojects get funded.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by olliemc84

I don't care the only thing people want to hear in this thread is:

Oh damn look here Air Force running drugs !

Oh damn look here this story reaffirms their already preconceived opinions about the CIA.

Whatever people.

Since the only thing people want to hear is:

Bad Air Force !
Bad CIA !

There you go people.

Happy now ?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Tranceopticalinclined

Exactly!
This is how they funded covering up Benghazi.
hmmmph!

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

HAHAHAHAAHAH!!! "don't have a big enough incinerator". yeahhh...........

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

No the best part of the story I read was that they got an incinerator.
But they were burning so much coke that the agents were getting high and had to stop.
lol

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

It was more like, " YOU MEAN NO ONE IS GOING TO SELL OR USE THESE DRUGS????!?!?!?!?!?

NO NO NO, WE'LL TAKE EM AND SELL THEM I MEAN BURN THEM

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hmm Link No Work.....
Me Confused.
Bad Men Make Drug Story Go Away?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Coca Cola still uses coca leaves in it's soda. In fact, they are the largest importer of coca leaves.

The thing is, they take the active drug out of the leaves and use them only for "taste".

Where the actual drugs go after they process the leaves....?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
Coca Cola still uses coca leaves in it's soda. In fact, they are the largest importer of coca leaves.

The thing is, they take the active drug out of the leaves and use them only for "taste".

Where the actual drugs go after they process the leaves....?

I call BS on that simple fact people don't need a prescription to by a 20oz or a 2 liter.;

Once upon a time: YES

Today: NO.

edit on 7-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join