It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Weapon That Can Reduce A Whole Nation Back To Bronze Age

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The Weapon That Can Reduce A Whole Nation Back To Bronze Age

by John SkieSwanne

~

There are about 7 billion of individuals on Earth. Any of them has all the potential that comes with the average human - that is, the potential to be more than a simple machine made of flesh. Every humans have this spark to be something even more, and evolve to the next step. Many of the Elite don't like that.

Throughout History many attempts were made to control such a vast mass and to subdue it. The only way this was possible was by coercion.

Early History saw the rise of organized religions. Old sacred texts were re-written to fit such purpose, and entire civilisations were subdued by fear.

Today a considerable part of the world population is breaking free from such a control.

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

So I wondered: If an Elite wants to control a 7 billion civilization, what would be its best next alternative? What would its next logical move be? Years ago I came up with a very obvious answer, but needed time to see if the world's event followed my answer's predictions. Surprisingly, but sadly, worldwide events fell in-step with my predictions.

The only logical answer was/is: Anarcho-primitivism is being used as a weapon of destruction to destroy the old society and replace it by the New Order of the Worlds.

You see... ideas are the only weapons against which no physical defence exists.

~

Control the population by making them believe it's not control (Anarchism is supposed to mean no hierarchy). It's the only way to subdue EVERYBODY, including conspiracy investigators. A couple of people saw right through this tactic, though, such as George Orwell, who in the 40's exposed this disinformation strategy in his fiction work, "1984".

My predictions were: in the very near future, an anarchic faction would start rising and destroy the Old World features: This Anarchic Order would attack government, reveal incredible facts about our economy, promote Mother Nature, etc. It would look so much like the good guys that it would confuse even conspiracy investigators as they would agree with those guys and support them.

I am sad to report that this prediction was fulfilled when I saw the rising support for Anarcho-primitivists, such as Anonymous.

Just like I felt they would do, Anonymous attacked Obama. Just like I felt they would do, Hollywood started promoting Anarcho-primitivism propaganda with "Revolution", "Purge", and "Hunger Games". Just like I felt they would do, new shocking sensationalist news came out about policies in Middle East, Obama's birth certificate was discussed on HBO, the CFR accused the current economical system on HBO too, worldwide media burned sciences (like nuclear and GMO) at the stake as the Vatican did during the Dark Age, many channels attempted to shut down investigation forum boards such as ATS to avoid people communicating and discovering the truth, many new channels started promoting armed revolutions and the collapse of coherent civilisations. In other words, Devolution.

Anarcho-primitivism was introduced with all the newspapers promoting technophobia, the fear of cell phones and of electrical devices. All over conspiracy forums there was a flaming rumour that electronic appliances had spychips. I am in circuitry, so one day I took my appliances apart. There was no such "spychips". It was just a hoax to make people fear the power of communication. Hollywood movies were produced to convince the people that living in a civilized manner was hellish, and that living and thinking like animals would be better. That people who do not follow this view (the meek and the "undesirable") could be "eliminated" in the name of "Might makes Right" philosophy, letting only the physically fit survive and the others (like Stephen Hawking and so many other disabled great minds) die off.

~

Someone is pushing the people into creating worldwide revolutions.

This someone is one of the very Elite itself. They introduced the Anarcho-primitivism idea so to turn 7 billions of people into a revolution-hungry, primitive army which would then blindly destroy the old world. All the Elite would have to do is fund the revolutions, sit back behind the curtain (or shall I say sit back on a remote island, or maybe even on Mars as they plan to do in 2020?) and relax, and watch the old world come to ashes. The Elite won't have any problem with these people afterwards, because these people's fear of technology and primitive minds will prevent them from forming coherent civilizations, thus prevent them from rising again in a coordinated fashion, let alone to discover the truth. A new Dark Age would emerge, but this time with the Elite (those who never gave up their technology, communications, resources, coordination and power) as rulers.

The best part? Even most conspiracies investigators would probably never realize the truth. And those few who realize anarcho-primitivism is an ideological weapon will never be heard by the post-revolution, primitive, communication-less people (just try building a telephone with rocks), even less than they are heard now.

Yes, the current world is not ideal. But I seriously doubt a world of chaos and of primitivism, dominated by an Elite who never gave up its technological advancement and its coordination, would be any better, if not worst.

Be doves, not hawks. The true revolution is not in the amount of blood you spill, it is in the ideas which you let take hold of your actions.

~

At Time's End,

Swan

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Is what you say not consistent with what Albert Pike said to Guisseppe Mazzini in his famous letter of 1871?

www.threeworldwars.com...
edit on 7-8-2013 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by swanne
So I wondered: If an Elite wants to control a 7 billion civilization, what would be its best next alternative? What would its next logical move be? Years ago I came up with a very obvious answer, but needed time to see if the world's event followed my answer's predictions. Surprisingly, but sadly, worldwide events fell in-step with my predictions.

The only logical answer was/is: Anarcho-primitivism is being used as a weapon of destruction to destroy the old society and replace it by the New Order of the Worlds.

This is definitely happening. You can tell, because the Democrats are going way too far and refuse to understand that this will result in what you mentioned. I think that Obama was placed in office to do this exact thing.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
This is why I believe we should all be using the uncensored power of the internet now, to gather as much information and knowledge that we can, in order to be able to at least build the basic technology so that we can progress on that and not let ourselves be forced back into the dark ages.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
That's why they made the atom bomb so they can send us back to the stone age. All of the countries are linked and when one goes down others are affected by the markets as you see around the world. The Elite didn't want us to develop free energy so they used the nuclear agenda to promote weapons of mass destruction.

Edit: The elite are very smart beings they have managed to split our earth into allies and enemies. They have used wars and fear to make money in the arms trade. I cant see that we are dealing with humans here not of this earth anyway.
edit on 8/7/1313 by Sk8ergrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by swanne

They say violence isn't the answer....I ask whats the question??

Revolutions are violent....hippies making signs that say they are pissed off does NOTHING.
Thats the new world and being brainwashed to be peaceful and complacent is the norm.
Yet all through history violence is what has conquered the world and the formula is still going on today while telling you not to do it....does something smell funny yet??

The old world had men with guts who didn't stare at iphones like zombies.
The old world had people who could spell and not need spell check.
The old world had people who could sit and enjoy silence in a comfortable way.
The old world had people who would kill for the better of all mankind.

The new world has people scared of bullies while telling them violence isn't the answer.
The new world has people convinced that voting works and that the people who don't vote can't complain...can't even complain about the people that do vote.

If the elite wanted to keep their tech while others got rid of theirs...they will be defeated inevitably through sheer hate and violence....they will get whats coming eventually,(if people quit believing whats on the news)it won't be pretty but it will needed.

When it comes to being primitive....I would rather gut a deer then buy some corporations garbage food.
Being primitive has its advantages.

Delete the elite...thats the REAL new world.
Its an information war....think for yourself.

Be doves, not hawks.

I will be what i want to be and not what someone tells me to be.
edit on 7-8-2013 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
So, this group of elites or l33ts as the younger generation calls them, are holding a secret meeting about the world's population and decide to "Kill them all." If that's the case everything that makes them elite will evaporate, then they will no longer be elite.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Cloud Atlas explores this reasoning. In the end it didn't serve the elites too well.
Perhaps these are just clever works of fiction and your mind is filling in the gaps.

Unless the elite are ruled by someone ELSE who wants us gone so they can repopulate the planet themselves.

"Ain't no blade that can stop the true true."

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Reply to post by DrumsRfun

YEAH!!!!
Human

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by swanne

Tell me, what is so appealing in what you call the "old society" that you want to keep it at all costs ?

A planetary civilisation is going to happen, and not because some elite group wants it, but because of technology and science. That's the trend we have been following for thousands of years now, from tribes to city-states to nations to continents to a planet. The question is not "will it happen and will we be able to stop it", but "what kind of new order of things do we want". Will technology be used to enslave us more, or used to free us ?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
You're kidding, right? Americans can't put their smartphones down long enough to take a crap and you think anarcho-primitivist philosophy is going to take over the place?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NthOther

Sadly I think that you might be right, The elite could hold up in a well organised protected area, with all the things that make the modern age sustainable, The rest of humanity would end up killing each other off as soon as law an order was withdrawn. Bronze age might be a bit positive, more like stone age.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Silent weapons for quiet wars.
Cooper nailed that one.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by gosseyn
Will technology be used to enslave us more, or used to free us ?

Technology is a tool. Until now many abuses from TPTB gave it a bad name, which the sensationalist media were more than happy to narrow-mindly focus upon. But it would be naive to think that abandoning technology will do any good, if not make things worst.

It's a tool. Like any tool, you can use it for a greater good, or for control. I choose a greater good.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
The new world has people scared of bullies while telling them violence isn't the answer.

The new world has movies and media which all promotes bullying through this obsession with eugenics and "might makes right".

Hunger game, Revolution, Purge, etc all give the people the same Eugenics message: if you're a meek, or "unfit", you'll die, and peace cannot come through pacific means. Following that logic, Einstein had 6-packs and foot-wide biceps, and Stephen Hawking is a black belt of karate.

edit on 8-8-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
hahaha! So they couldn't finish this time either huh? The only thing the Elite are good at is in the destruction of human progress. They flatten it and build it back up trying to gain a foothold and ride the wave into their insane New Order out of their created chaos. This asinine idea has been tried so many times it boggles the mind. There is no order, only in discrete sustainable systems over which no control but equilibrium is reached. There is no control in equilibrium is there, hence the conundrum of the Elite. By the way the dark ages were in Europe and the rest of the world was just fine. Pulling the shade over the whole world to induce another dark age is going to be even more difficult to control than the best years of modernity.
There, isn't it easy to predict the future? Good luck with that, catch you on the flip side.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by swanne

Be doves, not hawks.

I will be what i want to be and not what someone tells me to be.

In that case, you should reconsider your position on violence being the key for success, for that belief is widely spread in the media. In other words, you are told by the media that violence is the key to peace. And yet you claim big and loud that you aren't told what to do by anyone.

If you really thinks that violence and war solves everything, just look toward the war between Israel/US and Muslim countries. It's been going since the 60s.
Violence and the act of "killing for the greater good" only generates revenge and retaliation. That generate even more revenge and retaliation, and it goes on and on and on.
But look what happened when there's peaceful and non-violent opposition (martyrs) (which you claim doesn't work at changing people). Look at Fr Maximilian Kolbe, but more precisely at Gandhi and Martin Luther King, Jr.
:
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Those last two were the main promoter of non-violent opposition. Both were killed; both climbed in popularity and awakened millions of people.
Hitler? he killed millions for "the greater good of humanity". People got disgusted at what he did, nobody awakened and followed his belief system. And you think that peace and non-violence is not working?

When it comes to being primitive....I would rather gut a deer then buy some corporations garbage food.
Being primitive has its advantages.

You really think that right now we're so deep in a totalitarian government that you'll rather gut a deer?
You're so soft.
Will we really be in a fascist government, you wouldn't even be allowed to write what you wrote. You would have been killed. There would be absolutely no ATS, no forums, no debate about the government's politics. If you think right now is an awful life, imagine when it will be Russia's communism, but 10x stronger. And that will happened through anarcho-primitism. Bronze Age. No techs, basic survival instinct (which includes killing) , while during all this time, the Elite are sitting in gold palaces sipping jasmine tea, and laughing at us.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Emeraldous

Sorry, maybe I misunderstood you, but it seems that you are basically saying that mankind's ultimate goal is to devolve back to Dark Ages?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I like this answer better. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood
I like this answer better. Thank you.

Hm, I'd like to say you're welcome... but "thank you" for what?

I'd like to watch the video but I'm on dial-up (yes, it still exists).

top topics

<<   2 >>

join