It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lol, being an ATS and BTS and R.A.T.S member is hard sometimes IRL!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
In Honors NSL we were having a political discussion about how political candidates might use mass media to influence the publics opinion and someone brought up that the internet wasn't a reliable source to get info on because someone could make the site up. Well... I said I knew a site which would give credible links to all the news it gets, while creating stories on their site (www.abovetopsecret.com). What I find funny is that due to the terms of service I couldn't tell them what the website is... then they got suspicious and after I said I can't say what it is due to me agreeing to them, they said "I can't say what it is", in a mocking tone.

Does anyone else have these issues with people who try to get information about what site this is which you go on? I think they're just jeleous... has this happened to anyone else?

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
BTW that above comment was completely random just to let you know, but afterall, that's what the rant forum is for isn't it?m

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
We're not allowed to talk about what ATS is? Wow, this is new to me!

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
We're not allowed to talk about what ATS is? Wow, this is new to me!

Sorry, I don't know what I was thinking when I created that post
...-_-...
Anyway, I was just expressing that it made other people suspicious of what the site I was going to is, all I was stating is that it put me in a paranormal situation.

new topics

top topics

join