It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Ancient Alien Abduction [AAC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
A sudden flash of light blinded my vision as a sharp sound like the crack of a whip resonated and vibrated throughout my entire body. As I gathered my senses and my sight unclouded, I notice the lack of movement throughout my torso, and after looking around I could see that I was in some type of incubator like box...

What is this? Where am I? Is this a dreaded bout of sleep paralysis accompanied by the treacherous hypnogogic hallucination? I wondered.

I saw movement. A little mechanical arm appeared before me, humming and buzzing with each sharp robotic maneuver, then I noticed the needle it was holding, like a mono-fanged snake. I wasn't scared of the needle, I was more afraid of what it contained.

It hummed and popped, until it seemed to move into a position near my arm, and like a rattle snake still and ready to strike it punctured my arm with a sharp hiss and an even sharper pinch.

A sudden nausea overcame me, but after a few moments expecting a horrible death which never materialized, I realized that the worst had been and gone. That's when I noticed the window looking out from this isolation cubicle. I saw a brilliant white, what I can only describe as a sort of laboratory, and that's also when I heard them speak.

I listened intently but couldn't understand a word, I would probably describe whatever language that they spoke as something similar to Mandarin, even though it was quite far removed from even that.

That's when I saw one. Big black soulless eyes, tall, about 8ft, apathetic features strewn across a hairless face, and gray decrepit skin torn of all colour and life. The fear I felt was horrific, what was this monstrosity going to do with me. I couldn't even scream for help, I felt like a caged animal, helpless and away from home.

Please, I thought, please don't hurt me.

It looked at me, and without opening its mouth spoke directly into my mind.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you," the alien said calmly, "that jab was supposed to calm you."

"Why? where are you taking me? What are you going to do with me?" I screamed in my mind.

"OK, please be calm, and I'll tell you," and the alien began its story.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
"Where to begin?...hmm...Well, to say we were a nice species, looking back on our history would tell you otherwise, in fact to say we were malevolent and power hungry would be an understatement. Oh, we did some bad things...unforgivable things. We went from planet to planet that was suitable and terraformed it to supply the demand not just for resources, but for our very species. The thing is, regardless of life even intelligent life, we destroyed it without a second thought with the use of powerful biological weaponry. Well, it was only a matter of time before something escaped from the confines of one of the laboratories. That damned virus. B52E5, my ancestors called it, Oh we're talking over 50,000 years ago, but we won't let ourselves forget.

This thing ravaged our home planet, the population cut in half in a fortnight, so getting out hands on a vaccine was urgent, and we did. No time for trials let's get this made and shipped out ASAP they said. Every body on every planet was vaccinated within a year, everything seemed fine at first, then scientists found that our DNA was mutating uncontrollably, there was nothing we could do, we just had to see what happened and hope that the damage wasn't too severe.

Here's the funny thing, we have pictures of our species pre-epidemic and I've seen them myself, we didn't look to different from how your species look now. We had two sexes, male and female, now look at us, we are horrific, we just...are.

The change was slow, only looking at every century passed could you see the difference in our appearance. Our worst problem by far was the shrinking of our sexual organs. The first few hundred years we were able to conceive naturally but then the female sex became infertile over a 50 year period. At first we used a type of artificial insemination technique to save our species but it soon became unsustainable, and even then as the shrinkage continue it became dangerous and had too many complications.

We knew we didn't have long at this rate, so we traversed across the universe, until we found a suitable and compatible species to undergo DNA transfusion with our own from pre-epidemic specimens, That's when we stumbled upon Earth, by sheer coincidence it was as if God was giving us another chance.

We took a male from this compatible species and a female and we transfused our DNA into them, then we released them back into the population, it was just a waiting game then.

Our species, unable to reproduce in any way shape or form, was dying out. Our hope for our Earth experiment, was to produce a half breed species that would resemble us and have another chance at life, and over the Centuries, slowly but surely we could see the rise in intelligence and consciousness of the Human species, but we knew it would take thousands of years before they could voyage through space.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
As Human form took shape, it became a viable option for our males to utilize what they had left to cross breed between our species, we soon decided against such actions though, as this may have passed on the mutating DNA and it could have had unforeseen consequences. Of course our rebellious nature got the best of some of our male counterparts and some broke away secretly, fathering children with the Humans and being worshiped as Gods with an iron fist, such was our nature still present.
The offspring, were said to be giant, often killing the female during birth and were hideous, monstrous beasts, they were animalistic in nature and had a fetish for the taste of human flesh. It wasn't long before we found out about the rebellion, and so we found the traitors and imprisoned them, then we had to create specifically targeted biological weapons to only eradicate the rebellion's offspring. Not only had the rebellion almost sabotaged the whole mission, but they had also interfered with the development of the Human species. We hoped that in time they would forget this part of history but we found that the species became fanatical with religion and the worship of deities.

What Humans need to know, is that they are God, as we are God, life with consciousness is God. God is the source and it needs us, if consciously intelligent life was to die completely then the source would implode and the system would restart itself again.

God knows how to create, but not why he needs to create.

We our God's ability to learn about its own creation, once that question is satisfied with an answer then not even God knows what will happen," The Alien gave a pause of silence, and for the first time I could see emotion on it's face and melancholy radiating from it's eyes. It blew my mind. Our lives were actually so full of purpose, yet individually void of meaning.

"Only a few hundred thousand of our species are left, we managed to slow the process of aging incredibly, but one day we will die out," then the emotion seemed to reverse in nature as the alien continued, "But we succeeded and to know that in some part our species will live on and have a chance to be a better race makes our journey complete."

The Alien emanated pure love in that moment. They may have given us Humans their dark side, but it was evident to see that they had a heart and it was then clear to me that they had given that to us aswell. I felt thankful to the Alien in that moment, it had given us life, it had given me life and I may be the only one alive who ever knows it.

It was clear to me though that the Alien was more than thankful, it was full of love for us. It's species had watched us grow, watched us fight, watched us learn, and watched us succeed, like a observant parent that couldn't ever hold it's children, yet still it was ever present and hoping for us to one day join it in the stars.

Thankyou, I said in my mind. "No, Thankyou," the Alien said finally.

Then with a sudden flash of light and that cracking of the whip vibration, the Alien was gone and the paralysis had vanished. I looked around and smiled to see that I was back on Earth, I looked up to the night sky and my smile got even bigger. Why me? I wondered.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

Great story. SnF. One of the best so far.

However, I am in Grammar Nazi mode tonight while I'm reading (apologies in advance), and noticed you've placed your story in dialogue mode, and without proper quotations, it was a bit hard to read.

For example:

We our God's ability to learn about its own creation, once that question is satisfied with an answer then not even God knows what will happen," The Alien gave a pause of silence, and for the first time I could see emotion on it's face and melancholy radiating from it's eyes. It blew my mind. Our lives were actually so full of purpose, yet individually void of meaning.

Another possibility:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"We are God's ability to learn about it's creation, and once that question is satisfied, then not even God knows what will happen."

The Alien gave a pause, and for the first time I could see emotion on it's face and melancholy radiating from it's eyes.

It blew my mind.

Our lives were actually so full of purpose, yet individually void of meaning.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My advice?

There's no reason to bunch dialogue together. A line in bbcode counts only as one character, so use them when writing a dialogue based story.

Once the alien starts speaking, every one of his paragraphs that he's talking in gets quotes around it.

We knew we didn't have long at this rate, so we traversed across the universe, until we found a suitable and compatible species to undergo DNA transfusion with our own from pre-epidemic specimens, That's when we stumbled upon Earth, by sheer coincidence it was as if God was giving us another chance. We took a male from this compatible species and a female and we transfused our DNA into them, then we released them back into the population, it was just a waiting game then. Our species, unable to reproduce in any way shape or form, was dying out. Our hope for our Earth experiment, was to produce a half breed species that would resemble us and have another chance at life, and over the Centuries, slowly but surely we could see the rise in intelligence and consciousness of the Human species, but we knew it would take thousands of years before they could voyage through space.

Reads better as:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"We knew we didn't have long at this rate, so we traversed across the universe, until we found a suitable and compatible species to undergo DNA transfusion with our own from pre-epidemic specimens. That's when we stumbled upon Earth, and by sheer coincidence it was as if God was giving us another chance."

"We took a both genders from this compatible species and we transfused our DNA into them, then we released them back into the population, and waited."

"Our species, unable to reproduce in any way shape or form, was dying out. Our hope for our Earth experiment was to produce a half breed species that would resemble us and have another chance at life. Over the centuries, slowly but surely we could see the rise in intelligence and consciousness of the Human species, and we knew then it would take thousands of years before they could voyage through space."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall, great story:

Minor flaws:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Ahh, I see. I wasn't sure if I needed one big quotation mark or many for one lump of dialogue, but now I know

I learn a bit more everytime. I'm glad you enjoyed it too.
edit on 8-8-2013 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

Fascinating. I've never experienced anything like this whether in a dream or a lucid dream, but I'll definitely try to induce something like this tonight and update with results. I'll also do some more research.

new topics

top topics

join