It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finding "Hugo"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jeep3r

I agree.

I really wish, if nothing else, there they had taken more images from at least some different angles and closer pics at different times of day.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

MarioOnTheFly
come on man.,..you can't in all honest compare that to the "Hugo" ??

I'm not comparing anything, you asked, I pointed to what I think wildespace is talking about.

So, you're telling me that this....which looks like an ordinary rock...as do all in this thread

No, I'm not telling you that, specially because you brought into this discussion a photo that wasn't shown before, so how could I tell you that this rock that you just posted is the same as Hugo? It's the first time I see that photo!

The use of that unrelated photo looks more like a distraction than a way of promoting a honest discussion.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

It obviously isn't alive...so no claims of alien life....if that feature isn't interesting, than I don't know what is, apart from finding real live aliens on Mars...

But what if Hugo was possibly constructed by a tiny-sized intelligent species that we're not being told about?

This is just the type of object that NASA should definitely have paid more attention to. I know in the back of their minds they are always hoping to find forms of organic material. but for this particular object they seem to be staying unusually quiet about it.

It would be interesting to know the reason why NASA gave Hugo a miss.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

Is it just me or do the immediate landscapes in these pictures look like devastated ruins?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Hugo is an interesting structure to be sure, I was wondering... approximately what size would this object be?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by KristofLaw

According to AlgorimancerPG, the distance between Hugo and the small rock elevation to the right is something like 17 cm, which means that Hugo must be some 5 cm high.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join