It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connection between RH negative blood and extraterrestrials: The connection may not be what we think

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rainprincess64

Re: lower fertility in Rh- males. I cant find the paper (peer reviewed) that mention the redundancy of the Y chromosome, it used a population of rats bread without XY males to show that the Y was just "junk" DNA and was slowly deteriorating.

With this, and the knowledge that Rh- is the most recent blood mutation; could it be that Rh- and the generational degradation of the Y are evidence of human evolution toward a genderless humanity?

I'm going to look at rates of intersexed humans and see if there is any relation to Rh-, mainly because I like the idea of males becoming redundant.

PS: save your blood crystals and sell them to a local occultist for fun and profit

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by cartenz

The rubies tend to be rather small unfortunately ha ha. Please update us when you do find this study. Very interesting thought, I am not really sure if it could mean that. Girls rule, boys drool?

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rainprincess64

This is about it, but not the actual paper...

www.nhs.uk...

"girls rule, boys drool"? yeah, I guess thats one way of putting it.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by cartenz

It's also very interesting to note here that men are more likely to develop most diseases that are genetic in nature (ex. hemophilia). The reason for it is that if there's a faulty gene on one X chromosome, men do not have another chance to "prevent" that disease (men are said to have an X and Y chromosome, whereas women have 2 X chromosomes). Women, having 2 X chromosomes, have more of a chance to have gene(s) that will offset the genetic abnormalities causing the said genetic disease. I have always wondered why it is that many aliens are portrayed as being on the androgynous side of things (may be some kind of genetic "benefit" to it or due to being an older species and that's where evolution took its course for them?).

Your posts have been rather thought-provoking, thank you very much for all you have contributed here thus far! Please keep them coming!

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I'm O- and an alien. I really dont belong on this planet and need to find a way to get home, somehow hitch-hiking on a Vogon ship is not really an option.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

binaryangel
I'm O- and an alien. I really dont belong on this planet and need to find a way to get home, somehow hitch-hiking on a Vogon ship is not really an option.

Why did you forget your Towel?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join