It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connection between RH negative blood and extraterrestrials: The connection may not be what we think

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

Actually my beliefs are not related to Lamarck's theory, which essentially states that should an organism pick up a habit or have a change occur in their appearance or whatever else to compensate or adapt to certain stimuli they will pass it onto future generations. Darwin pretty much says "survival of the fittest". A great comparison between the two is on this website here . Oh and in case you didn't know, type O blood is not quite the universal donor (is often accepted by other blood types however).

Oh since you seem to be too lazy to do the research yourself regarding type A blood being the most ancient as opposed to type O blood and why O'adamo's claims are quite likely to be wrong.
Evolution and Blood Types (Stanford at The Tech- Understanding Genetics)
Does the eat right for your blood type diet really work? (Julie Daniluk [Nutritionist, Author, Media Personality, and Health Coach])
Blood type diet (the skeptic's dictionary)
Why do we have different blood types? (Live Science)
Why do people have different blood types? (Scientific American)
Human blood types have deep evolutionary roots (Science News)
Evolutionary dynamics of the human ABO gene (Human Genetics Journal)
Book Review: Eat Right for Your Type (1996) by Edward Blonz, Ph.D.
The "Blood Type Diet": Fact or Fiction?" by Michael Klaper, M.D.
Blood Type Diet FAQ (essentially correcting the theory's logical fallacies) (Owen Foundation)
Shall I go on?

EDIT:
I never said anything regarding the Greeks being more or less ancient (or the Dogon in that). Science to you is overestimated because you don't understand it. I agree a lot of mainstream science is bunk; does that mean science in itself is over-rated? Absolutely not. This is why you have to get to the core as to what the headlines and what "theories" are saying (and where they get their information).

reply to post by Komodo

I realize that the OP link has been updated, which is why in previous comments I re-posted the new link (website changed its web address recently). I'll post it again here.
edit on 11/11/13 by rainprincess64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by rainprincess64

I am dyslexic, so I cant read allot, I picked the first 2 links you provided.

The first one is not scientific, is an "idea, opinion" of a guy from Tailand. He speculates... the first 2-3 paragraphs is all about " maybe, concludes" etc.. I thought its scientific proofs so I stop reading it.. waste of time.

The second link, is even funnier.. It speaks about chimpanzee blood types. But less than a year ago, it is officially proved, that humans are not originate from monkeys. Anyway, maybe some people feel like it. Or my theory again, gains more grounds that is actually true... Some races creators, may indeed used chimpanzee dna... lol

They found human bones more than 1.8m years old and that debunks all beliefs and theories that humans originate from monkeys and it proves that humans are a unique species. Maybe some races of humans are, I am not declining it, but that does not reflect to the overall human species.

Its not that I dont understand science, it is just science been so idiotic to be bothered with. I personally studying oceanography and sea sciences and pollution in waters...
edit on 12-11-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

You are correct that further, more thorough DNA analysis has shown that we don't have as much DNA in common with chimps as previously thought. However, it is erroneous to claim that we have no DNA in common at all with chimps (having DNA in common with a species does not necessarily mean we evolved from them). Yeah by the way, the "curious adult from Thailand" in the first link is the person ASKING the question, not the person ANSWERING the question. The woman who answered the question by the way is currently a Ph.D. graduate student from Stanford University in Biology. It's highly likely a BIology student in the Ph.D. graduate program at Stanford University knows far more about biology than the both of us here and it's rather outrageous on your part to call her and other science majors "idiotic". I tend to believe you have an extremely superficial understanding of genetics. If you ask me, history is a very deceptive thing (we were not there to see any historical events take place). Why should we take some people's word for what happened if they weren't there in the first place (much of which is by the way speculation, your favorite thing).

So since you believe members of other star races created us and you acknowledge the possibility they may have used chimpanzee DNA (may be DNA of other animals here for all we know as well), shouldn't what I'm saying be therefore considered a possibility on your behalf instead of dismissing it entirely? I am a believer in the notion we were created by extraterrestrials; however, I base this on a multitude of things not just what some blog says. I'm one of those people who can piece together my understanding of the knowledge I've read and such, then apply it to my theories even if they sound outlandish. At the very least when I'm doing such, people are more open to the idea as opposed to your entirely denying science based on lack of sound reason and then stating the same or similar theories.

I do not agree with a lot of the mainstream science myself but again, this does not mean we should dismiss what the raw science shows either (takes a lot for me to "buy" a good majority of studies). I also base my opinions based on looking at the raw data, facts, various theories, etc. It's highly foolish to dismiss all science on the premise that some of it may be incorrect (don't believe this is the case with type A vs type O blood). Scientists are learning new things on a daily basis and there are obviously going to be gaps in our understanding of things (doesn't mean they aren't on the right track). Unfortunately it takes a keen eye and some education (and a fair ability to use one's intuition) to see past the B/S of the mainstream media's headlines.

I don't put any fault on you for having dyslexia (do know some people who have it or similar disorders) and you really do have my sympathies. I do ask that you please read more carefully what is presented to you, so you do not misunderstand. I will say again that I did not necessarily say I believe in our evolving from monkeys; however, chimps do have the same ABO blood gene as we do and using the coalescence theory of genetics ("common ancestor"), it has been shown that the A variant of this blood protein gene is in fact likely to be older than the O variant.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Sounds like a plot for a movie.
Like Alien Armagedon perhaps.
Crummy movie, with the same idea.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

we have 1 book in my country from the 15th century. This book is not a fairy tale book or mythology, its historical book (teachers at that time, had it as the book of the races on planet earth, as history). With this book they taught Greeks at that time.

Overall, are about 68-69 races (i have to count them), it contains all known races we know today and from ancient years! But its surprising when it says (I will give an example bellow) :

Greeks, Turks, Chinese, Ethiopians, lizard eyed, Romans, giants, Egyptians, clever monkeys...

And do not tell me that science came today and proved the opposite, or its stupid to believe these things.
Because simply I would tell you, that if you remove all greek ancient knowledge, from today sciences, there is no much left in them.. Today science is blind, or they keep you blind.

An example is, that they still believe, the moon was more like a comet or out of control small planet and hit the earth. Science believe that, but is there any people who believe that?

after edit : here all the races in the 15th century.

Jews , Syrians , Chaldeans, Medes , Persians , Arabs , Champaisaioi , Magnidaioi , Tanoi, Chalamonitai , Saracens , Cassia Alvanitai , Parthians , Indians, Ethiopians , Egyptians , Libyans , Hittites , Sapsoi , Elamitai , Perizzites , Girga#es , Edom , Samaritai , Phoenicians Klagomenoi , Spyrianoi , Cassiane , Pisides , Paflagines , milkmen , Frangos , Greeks, Thettalon , Giants, Dardanians, Lyzardeyed, Germans, Spaniards , Alamana Niasoiroi , Dalmaton , Romans, Latins Ligeroi , Leliakoi , Indians , British , Bulgarians , Rousse , Turks, Tatars , Unicorns, Cynoscephalae , Clever Monkeys , Ougklezoi , Iberians , Scythians , Kapadokai , Kyrinaioi , Katelani , Vlachs , Sicilians , Ougkori , OFI , Tzarkasoi , Laz .

So today, science, erased ALL RACES and only clever monkeys left... I think these are the chicky monkeys.
edit on 14-11-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Again WHERE did I say a word about other races not existing in any of my posts? It doesn't surprise me that science denies the existence of other races (which I believe otherwise due to my own experiences). Also, do you care to cite the name of the book, author, etc. or going to leave us all in the dark? You have yet to give me any sound reasoning as to why the science regarding everything I said about blood types is wrong. I gave you a possible explanation that we were genetically engineered so that we have some other animals' DNA. Is it not possible that happened so that we could somehow adapt to this planet here more easily (having the DNA of native species so we can eat, drink, tolerate the weather and atmosphere of this planet, etc.)?

Just because "mainstream" science denies the existence of other star races does not mean that all the raw science out there is incorrect, as you're suggesting. Laughable at best.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   

The book is greek from the 15th century, this book pre-excisted as references in other older historical books, they just renew the print, it was used as a school book

more info : The Dorotheus was a Greek scholar of the 15th - 16th century. He came from Thessaloniki and was ancestor of Damascus Studite. He was a student of Theophanes Eleavoulkou. Pre handled initially metropolitan Lacedaemon and later bishop of Monemvasia. He wrotte the book after he moved to Moldova in 1589. This books the oficial history of all greeks for 200 years.

Imagine that this guy become after a Metropolitan (more like Pope in orthodox christians) originally he was a teacher. As for the book, is really big, it gives details and historical locations of all races on planet earth.

If you cant understand one of the races, its hard to translate it... Just ask me, to give you a different name more understandable for u. Because some namings are more complex, more greek alike.
edit on 14-11-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Ploutonas
...Jews , Syrians , Chaldeans, Medes , Persians , Arabs , Champaisaioi , Magnidaioi , Tanoi, Chalamonitai , Saracens , Cassia Alvanitai , Parthians , Indians, Ethiopians , Egyptians , Libyans , Hittites , Sapsoi , Elamitai , Perizzites , Girga#es , Edom , Samaritai , Phoenicians Klagomenoi , Spyrianoi , Cassiane , Pisides , Paflagines , milkmen , Frangos , Greeks, Thettalon , Giants, Dardanians, Lyzardeyed, Germans, Spaniards , Alamana Niasoiroi , Dalmaton , Romans, Latins Ligeroi , Leliakoi , Indians , British , Bulgarians , Rousse , Turks, Tatars , Unicorns, Cynoscephalae , Clever Monkeys , Ougklezoi , Iberians , Scythians , Kapadokai , Kyrinaioi , Katelani , Vlachs , Sicilians , Ougkori , OFI , Tzarkasoi , Laz ...

Milk-men?... Unicorns?

I wanna read that book

ETA: This guy?
Wiki
edit on 15-11-2013 by cartenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Just thught I'd add that I'm O negative...

...and I cant find an English translation of the unicorn book

archive.org...

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cartenz

I'd try to translate the book (can select the "full text") but even then, Google translator can only translate so much (and won't be 100% accurate) but at least you'd get something from it.

EDIT: On second thought, I tried it and well most of it is still in Greek. Sigh....
edit on 11/15/13 by rainprincess64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by cartenz

Hold on I will re-check the greek naming and I will post it. I pass all the races in an automatic translation and some races, may not translated as they should be...

Ok Milkmen (hahaha) is the asterix and obelix race... Galatai (gala in greek is milk and the translator confused it).

As for the Unicorns, is humans with 1 horn... Today there is humans who have 1 horn and its characterized as a disorder... You can dind them in asiatic countries. This book present them as a race, not as a disorder...

Just in case, for any misstranslations, I will post the original names in greek and if you are investigators, research, you will find what you want... Some races were without comma and they merged in one word, when I translated it.

Εβραίοι, Σύροι, Χαλδαίοι, Μήδοι, Πέρσαι, Άραβες, Χαμπαισαίοι, Μαγνηδαίοι, Τάνοι, Χαλαμονίται, Σαρακηνοί, Κάσσιοι, Αλβανίται, Παρθοί, Ινδοί, Αιθίοπες, Αιγύπτιοι, Λίβυοι, Χεταίοι, Σαψοί,Ελαμίται, Φερεζαίοι, Γεργεσαίοι, Μακεδόνες, Ιδουμαίοι,Σαμαρίται, Φοίνικες, Κλαγομένοι, Σπυριανοί, Κασιανοί, Πίσηδες, Παφλαγίνες, Γαλάται, Φράγγοι, Έλληνες, Θετταλοί, Γίγαντες, Δάρδανοι, Σαυρομάται, Γερμανοί, Ισπανοί, Αλαμάνοι, Νιασοίροι, Δαλμάται, Ρωμαίοι, Λατίνοι, Λιγεροί, Λελιακοί, Ινδιάνοι, Βρετανοί, Βούλγαροι, Ρούσοι, Τούρκοι, Τατάροι, Μονοκέρατοι, Κυνοκέφαλοι, Πίθηκοι, Ουγκλέζοι, Ίβηροι, Σκύθες, Καπαδόκαι, Κυρηναίοι, Κατελανοί, Βλάχοι, Σικελοί, Ούγκορι, Λέχοι, Τζαρκάσοι, Λάζοι.

These are all the genres of human that live on planet earth. I pointed with bold leters the reptilians, unicorns, giants and the monkeys (not as an animal, but as a human).. I also pointed with bold, one more race, that I think it has to do with 2 heads or something... I have to search, what that is.. Kynokefaloi

And that also proves that all these little babies with 2 heads, horns, etc, that we consider today as abnormal and they kill them when they get born, its actually ancient dna from another race.

If you have more questions, ask me.

after edit : Kynokefaloi is human body and animal head... Just copy paste the word on google and you see the result. Its specific, not half human half animal... but animal head and human body, like Minotaur in ancient greece. And I can also give you details, how this race created. Its from the small star system of Kynos, Kynos is the glowing star of Seirios, we have small kynos and big kynos... these ones are from small kynos.
edit on 15-11-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

LABTECH767
reply to post by Char-Lee

An advanced alien and as some say psychic race may very well be actually seeking psychically sensitive people and would be more interested in your energy signature if they can read it, I have had some experience's not all I believe real but my mother remembers holding onto my as a child with great fear and looking out of the window seeing a object with three flames coming out of it shoot into the sky, she says she was terrified, she is also 80 and has always been sensitive as well as surviving being used as a human guinea pig by a doctor Brian Macfarlane under a Doctor Coleman whom then moved to America were he continued unethical experiment's.
Under there tender ministrations she was used because her immune system had beaten off Globapneumonia and they introduced some OsteoMyalitis to her bone marrow to see how she responded, My mother survived though they performed live dissections on her body causing lifelong disability and mutilation (she worked and raised nine of us even so), this was on a child of three to six in Liverpool not a german concentration camp but that is her story to tell not mine, though her first husband tried to poison her and she was told this after going to her doctor, the doctor told her she should be dead but her body had fought the poison off, Anyway back to the experience I remember though now it is a memory of a memory as I was a small child at the time what today would be called an abduction but I will leave it at that and I have what is the most common western European blood group O rhesus positive, it is worth noting that Rhesus negative blood can in most cases be given to rhesus positive patients but never the other way around.
The Rhesus factor is also found in many primates particularly Rhesus monkeys though which is named after which I do not know.

edit on 7-8-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

Labtech767 that is quite the legacy that would benefit the world to be shared. I think this goes deeper than just blood type because I believe that 'they' can tweak each blood type even through evolution but there are always anomalies like your mother.

It is heart breaking to hear what they did to her and yet she persevered to raise 9 children. I believe there are many such people throughout the world that are 'keys' yet no one ever knows about them and undisclosed scientific discoveries ensures to keep everything hidden.

What we think we know about blood types is only the information that 'they' let out which to me is suspect nonetheless. Mark my words - science, the government and TPTB have been guarding 'most' information about blood, DNA and anything related to our actual genetic mapping giving us only scraps and generic information to keep us in the mainstream and for the most part ignorant of the truth.

'They' CAN'T afford to reveal the actual discoveries that they have made because 'they' are afraid of what those discoveries entail and what that means with regards to everything including our untapped capabilities and what ever else they refuse to disclose.

I will just say that I had a friend who is a genetic physicist working on our genomes who began to share with me some of the research he was involved with which left him utterly perplexed and afraid. Shortly after his behavior changed, he was afraid to speak and suddenly relocated. I never heard from him again.

What ever we think we know from 'googling' is a shot in the dark and nothing more. We can 'think' we know but in reality we know very little because the evidence is carefully guarded and swept away from the little people of the world.

We are after all just slaves, and they wouldn't want us to actually discover the truth about ourselves and who and what we are even on a genetic level let alone open up true scientific access to us. We live on hypothesis and a secret intuition that drives us towards truth, ever seeking and excavating all things hidden including ourselves and the world around us.

Often what we think we 'know' is wrong and if we want to believe the 'professional's represented by the world's scientific circles' propagated and devised by those in power then we will surely be mislead.

edit on 22-11-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Ploutonas
there is 3 blood types and there is 3 originally types of feet

the types of our feet are (Egyptian, Roman and Greek) www.theapricity.com...

the other 2 are a mixture of DNA.

the 0 type of blood is Greek but there is also A and B types that belong to the other races... 3 types of blood and 3 types of feet... interesting.

I personally have greek feet (am greek also) and 0 blood type. Thats why they tell you, to never make babies with someone from the same blood type. Its a myth, just because they want to mix the poppulations. All my family is 0, we are all healthy, lol... Celtic race created after they mixed with greeks in the ancient years, thats why most of Irish people have the greek feet. All ancient statues, have the greek feet.

I dont know about the alien theme, but they try to connect the 0 type of blood with bad things... Just because they hate the 0 type of blood.
edit on 7-11-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

Ploutonas
Very interesting link you put up about the different types of feet! I checked your chart and I definitely have Egyptian feet. I am A negative blood type and for y-DNA - R1b1a (U152, L2, Z49 and Z142 positive)

Since I came out Mediterranean on Diekenes racial calculator

dienekes.awardspace.com...

I was thinking I would be Greek but not so!

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I don't understand much of what I read. I have a simple personal question and maybe that will help. Can 0 positive parents produce 0 negative offspring?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

MOMof3
I don't understand much of what I read. I have a simple personal question and maybe that will help. Can 0 positive parents produce 0 negative offspring?

Neither do I but here is an answer btw the answer is yes:

science.blurtit.com...

Edit: Oops that was for O positive and A positive. I will look some more.
edit on 23-11-2013 by wevebeenassimilated because: (no reason given)

Try this one:

wiki.answers.com...

/Q/Can_2_rh_positive_parents_give_birth_to_a_rh_negative_child#slide2

edit on 23-11-2013 by wevebeenassimilated because: It was an oops!

Yes, an Rh negative child can be born to parents that are both Rh Positive. Each person carries two alleles or genes for the Rh factor. To be a negative you must have a double negative (-/-) since

edit on 23-11-2013 by wevebeenassimilated because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
do you want me to give you a copy of this book in a pdf format?

This edition is from 1768, they reprinted the book several times, as it was the official historical book at that time in my country.

Its classic greek, you wont read it, except if you are an investigating team with linguistics, etc... But I have the link available for a digital copy... its 230mb

Its a huge book, it doesnt just reffer the races, but says everything about them...

ps: we have ancient Hellenic, classic and modern that we speak today. Classic and modern are similar in many ways, just better words and more classic style, pronouncing.

edit on 23-11-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by wevebeenassimilated

This is very interesting subject. Thanks for directing me to the sites. I was reading some of the comments about pos parents producing negative offspring and one caught my attention. It was meant to be funny I am sure but it struck close to home about my daughter who is 0 neg. The comment was "But who wants kids with multiple personalities".

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
More on the RH factor. I believe I mentioned this in the original article but it does seem according to some research that the RH factor in fact does have a role in renal function (aka kidneys)... and even male fertility (am going to have to understand the science behind this more so bear with me). So my previously mentioning in the article that the RH factor has a role in the elimination of ammonium and other toxic wastes from the body was not that far off the mark, yay!
The article seems to suggest that mutations regarding the RHCG gene may cause some kidney-related diseases (specifically distal renal tubular acidosis, meaning the blood is too acidic because the kidneys don't remove acid via the urine enough), and even problems with male fertility (mice were found to have more acidic epididymis fluid [aka "cum] without the RHCG protein).

This research was done in mice of course so this should be kept in mind here. This is also regarding the RHCG protein and as we know, there are several RH proteins. Because of the RH factor's proposed role in pH homeostasis of the kidneys and blood, it does seem to have some role in the body's immune system. There are however many proteins, cells, etc. involved in the body's immune system function.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

rainprincess64
More on the RH factor. I believe I mentioned this in the original article but it does seem according to some research that the RH factor in fact does have a role in renal function (aka kidneys)... and even male fertility (am going to have to understand the science behind this more so bear with me). So my previously mentioning in the article that the RH factor has a role in the elimination of ammonium and other toxic wastes from the body was not that far off the mark, yay!
The article seems to suggest that mutations regarding the RHCG gene may cause some kidney-related diseases (specifically distal renal tubular acidosis, meaning the blood is too acidic because the kidneys don't remove acid via the urine enough), and even problems with male fertility (mice were found to have more acidic epididymis fluid [aka "cum] without the RHCG protein).

This research was done in mice of course so this should be kept in mind here. This is also regarding the RHCG protein and as we know, there are several RH proteins. Because of the RH factor's proposed role in pH homeostasis of the kidneys and blood, it does seem to have some role in the body's immune system. There are however many proteins, cells, etc. involved in the body's immune system function.

I was reading something about blood forming crystals and it mentioned Rh- being ore acidic, and more likely to crystallise...

like have you ever had a blood-clot form into something that resembles an un-cut ruby?

It would have to be the trace elements in the blood to make it such a hard crystalline structure?, if it were the iron forming the crystals it would be crumbly; kinda like rust?

Sorry, its not really related.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cartenz

I in fact have had that happen before (happens a lot to me actually). Ironically, I have A+ blood and have had blood "crystalize" a lot in the past. I also naturally have less iron (not anemic but in the lower normal range I guess). I think this is an interesting point you bring up actually. While the RH factor may have a role in having blood acidosis, there are certainly other factors that come into play regarding blood acidosis and blood iron levels. I think what you said is very related if anything

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join