It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connection between RH negative blood and extraterrestrials: The connection may not be what we think

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The original thread was deleted as I failed to put in the link to the original discussion. I am indeed the original author of this discussion on another site, just under a different screen name (couldn't get this same name here on ATS for some odd reason). I sincerely apologize to the ATS staff and its members for not having put the original link in and such in the original thread. This particular subject is of interest to me because I have seen lists and blogs about this supposed connection between RH negative blood and extraterrestrials (and supposed characteristics of RH negative blood). I've always had my skepticism about this subject and decided to do further research and feel it's rather important more people have a more scientific understanding about this particular subject pertaining to blood type, especially regarding to this specific "theory". I myself have A+ blood and have had multiple encounters and happen to have many of the supposed RH negative characteristics minus the actual blood "type".

A little bit about me before you continue reading: I am currently going to school to become a cardiovascular technician and as a result, I have taken multiple biology classes, some chemistry, and other science fields that have some relevance to this topic. I am by no means however an alien researcher nor am I an expert in anything I am about to discuss here. I am however someone who's always loved "doing their homework" to formulate opinions, am a bit of a conspiracy theorist (would prefer calling myself an individual who simply doesn't buy what the "mainstream" opinion says very quickly), and I happen to enjoy sharing my views with others hoping they provide some insight one way or another. This thread is a bit of a lengthy one but I do hope you all enjoy reading this and participating

Some facts about the RH factor:
* There are actually many different variations of the RHesus factor (approximately 49 is the current count). What the standard blood typing tests look for is the RH D antigen, which is said to be the most common form of the RH factor. The Rh D antigen is also the culprit in the most violent blood type incompatibility reactions, especially between Rh negative mothers and Rh positive fetuses.

* Some people can be mistaken as being RH negative, due to various expressions some individuals may have of the Rh D antigen.

-- Partial D: this means that the blood is missing some of the antigen D epitopes on their blood cells. In biology terms, this simply refers to a part of the antigen that antibodies recognize; in other words, epitopes are the part of an antigen that antibodies respond to (antibodies and antigens oppose one another). This is often times said to be the result of there being a hybrid created with the RhD and RhCE proteins. While people who are considered partial D do have enough of the Rh D antigen, they theoretically shouldn't receive Rh + blood from people who are completely RhD positive because they could form Rh D antibodies , thus causing a violent reaction similar to the type an Rh negative person would have should they receive Rh positive blood (or if an Rh negative mother were to have an Rh positive fetus and the mother's blood should somehow intermingle with her infant's). The image below demonstrates the relationship between epitopes (red), antigens (green) and antibodies (blue).

-- Weak D: When people have this expression of the D antigen, they actually have fewer Rh D antigens in their system. Because there are fewer Rh D antigens present, these people too can be sometimes mistaken for having Rh negative blood if the blood typing test used is not particularly sensitive. This is often caused by a single amino acid swap within the transmembrane region of the Rh protein. Due to there being no changes involving the epitopes of these individuals' blood type regarding the Rh D factor (therefore preventing the creation of Rh D antibodies), these individuals can safely receive Rh positive blood.

* I may stand corrected on this but there is some research that suggests a possible role for the RH factor in our biology with regards to the transportation of ammonium and the kidney system (which produces urine where the body's ammonium [Chemical formula: NH4+] goes to leave the body). Apparently in mice, those who lack the Rhcg factor in their blood have a reduction in getting rid of ammonium from their bodies and also getting rid of acid stress (hey ammonium is considered to be a type of acid chemically speaking). While this relates to another version of the Rh factor besides the D antigen, this does suggest that the RH factor may have a role in our immune system as far as dealing with blood PH levels go. It's kind of odd though seeing as how it is said those who have RH negative blood supposedly have stronger immune systems against some diseases (if that's even true, which I am skeptical of [but am open to being proven wrong]).

* The Rh negative blood types are of course more recent than the Rh positive blood types (and are less common).

There are also statistics of alien contactees and their blood types, facts about the ABO blood typing system, further conclusions of mine, ABO blood type groups and immunities to different diseases etc. in the original thread. Please see the original discussion here for further reading.
edit on 8/7/13 by rainprincess64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by rainprincess64

Interesting thread and I noted that there were several people wondering where the original had gone so on there behalf thank you, being O rh+ myself it is of limited interest to myself but the point about the allergic reaction is enlightening.
I would actually like to see the entire gene code for the rhesus factor and see what variation in the code of rhesus negative people is actually present as I suspect they still have the gene but it is inactive like the melatonin in Caucasoid skin.
I actually do not see any alien link but it is still very intriguing.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Lot of neg blood theories floated around this last couple of years like this one.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Very intriguing but the very existence of the rhesus factor was probably the result of Tran species viral migration of genomes through viral propagation of host nucleus DNA transferred between species and giving rise to a hybrid immune system so the RH- may actually be the weaker 'immunologically speaking' group and the idea that a tailored virus might wipe out a mass proportion of the population is in no way unlikely as Biological warfare divisions around the world have probably worked on such to research the scenario, For example the ability to tailor a deadly virus to those of a specific group or with specific trait's such as brown eyes or black (high melatonin) skin is a real and present danger but any geneticist with even a few IQ point's would be able off the ball to see that there was really no difference and any perceived superiority or inferiority was in fact more down to environment - education - diet and luck of the draw than race.

As I point out above I believe even Rhesus negative people in most groups have the Rhesus gene though it is inactive though I may be wrong as I am not a geneticist.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Interesting thread, even though I didn't have an in-depth understanding of some of the chemical aspects of your thread. Biology was not my best subject in school.

I never heard of the RH negative or positive factors. I know I'm O+ so does that mean I'm RH positive? I have a high acid content which causes kidney stones, so since I'm O+, shouldn't there be less acid in my blood?

It's an interesting connection that possible abductee's are being selected based upon their RH factor. Considering that most often individuals who remember abductions have found out later there has been a family lineage of abductions with other family members. It would make sense that extraterrestrials would be highly selective in body chemistry if their agenda was to produce hybrids.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I haven't heard of this until now. I personally would like to see further information on this and try to figure out what it is about this particular virus that makes it so resistant to "cures" and whatnot. That and what it is about lacking the RH factor in blood that makes one more or less prone to the drastic effects of this virus. Perhaps there would be more room on the host cell (the RBCs) for the virus to infect, should there be no RH factor on the blood?

reply to post by WeRpeons

Yes that would mean your blood has the Rhesus factor. The standard blood typing system consists of an individual's ABO blood group and then their Rhesus factor status (+ [have it]/- [don't have it]) generally speaking. As I mentioned, there are variations of the RH factor that may cause a "false" positive or negative. As I said before, I am skeptical that extraterrestrials are looking specifically just at the Rhesus factor status of the blood; that just seems too simplistic. I tend to think that extraterrestrials are looking for something that is in someone's overall immune system. While the RH factor seems to have at least some role in the immune system, I don't think it has as much of a role in someone's overall biology as people want to think.
As for your blood's PH levels, I couldn't tell you why your blood has a higher PH. There are many factors that contribute to a higher or lower blood PH (diet, lifestyle, may be blood type, genetics, etc.). My connection with the RH factor as I stated in that discussion is speculative and could be wrong. That connection was based on what scientific articles seem to suggest could be a role for the RH factor.
edit on 8/7/13 by rainprincess64 because: Adding reply

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I believe my blood type (found by blood donation) AB+ is the most common type? I am a green eyed, auburn haired F., I have all the signs of what people are calling alien abduction since I can remember from age 4. I don't really know why we call it alien abduction since we can't know what we are speaking of. Could it be advanced, future human experiments, interdimension, our own military (my father was a very decorated Army war hero) does any of this have common factors with others who share "abduction" stories I wonder,

My Mother supposedly has a rare blood type I have not been able to verify, but she is an oddity. She has never been ill in her life, she is in her 80's now, she has never had the flu or any common illness never a broken bone or accident or other illness either and she is odd in that she has never needed any kind of entertainment, she can sit and not read or watch TV for hours just sitting there! She is very unusual and in her family she is like I am in mine treated as though not really one of the Family. My fathers family oddly also never had anything to do with him, is this a common trait of 'abductees" I wonder. Maybe the abductees are like those Cowbirds that lay eggs in another birds nest.
edit on 7-8-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

In the discussion I posted statistics of worldwide distribution of the various blood types and how they compare to the distribution rates amongst alien contactees. AB+ blood is actually not the most common blood type and is in fact a less common blood type. O+ is the most common blood type followed by A+ (full list is in the link I put at the end of my OP).

We don't know the full story as to this "alien abduction" phenomenon. Yes the military could be involved, humans from the future, etc., although for me there are too many accounts of people talking about strange looking "people" who don't even look human (quite like us humans anyways) with eerie consistencies. As for your mother, I can't speak as to why she has never gotten the flu or anything in her lifetime and why she is so "odd". Does it have to do with her blood type? I happen to be rather skeptical of this, as there are many possible reasons for people's oddities. I happen to have A+ blood and have yet to fall ill to the cold, flu, etc. and have had many strange experiences that can't be accounted for using other explanations (and I do like to have more logical, rational, well-thought out explanations for things).

Whether or not a lot of abductees have isolation from others is not something I can directly answer. From what I understand, a lot of them may have mild paranoia and may have social anxiety yet there doesn't seem to be a specific personality "type" amongst abductees, let alone of lifestyle choices so to speak.
edit on 8/7/13 by rainprincess64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LABTECH767

Very intriguing but the very existence of the rhesus factor was probably the result of Tran species viral migration of genomes through viral propagation of host nucleus DNA transferred between species and giving rise to a hybrid immune system so the RH- may actually be the weaker 'immunologically speaking' group and the idea that a tailored virus might wipe out a mass proportion of the population is in no way unlikely as Biological warfare divisions around the world have probably worked on such to research the scenario, For example the ability to tailor a deadly virus to those of a specific group or with specific trait's such as brown eyes or black (high melatonin) skin is a real and present danger but any geneticist with even a few IQ point's would be able off the ball to see that there was really no difference and any perceived superiority or inferiority was in fact more down to environment - education - diet and luck of the draw than race.

As I point out above I believe even Rhesus negative people in most groups have the Rhesus gene though it is inactive though I may be wrong as I am not a geneticist.

Well this was an anonymous thing out there, I kept it because there were mysteries concerning lake vasik and the illness supposed in researchers and all kinds of rumors. Still the whole idea is so intriguing, I am thinking even engineered foods could work as a way to "weesd out" those of us who are undesirable to some new world plan.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

yes i read and enjoyed your article

Rh Negative Blood and Extraterrestrial Contact: Why We're Looking in the Wrong Direction

www.cosmicyou.us...

I did note the abduction by blood type but I was wondering along the lines of most common world BT.

I found a great chart here anyway i was wrong for mine.
www.redcrossblood.org...

Blood Types and the Population

Caucasians
AB +
3%

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

An advanced alien and as some say psychic race may very well be actually seeking psychically sensitive people and would be more interested in your energy signature if they can read it, I have had some experience's not all I believe real but my mother remembers holding onto my as a child with great fear and looking out of the window seeing a object with three flames coming out of it shoot into the sky, she says she was terrified, she is also 80 and has always been sensitive as well as surviving being used as a human guinea pig by a doctor Brian Macfarlane under a Doctor Coleman whom then moved to America were he continued unethical experiment's.
Under there tender ministrations she was used because her immune system had beaten off Globapneumonia and they introduced some OsteoMyalitis to her bone marrow to see how she responded, My mother survived though they performed live dissections on her body causing lifelong disability and mutilation (she worked and raised nine of us even so), this was on a child of three to six in Liverpool not a german concentration camp but that is her story to tell not mine, though her first husband tried to poison her and she was told this after going to her doctor, the doctor told her she should be dead but her body had fought the poison off, Anyway back to the experience I remember though now it is a memory of a memory as I was a small child at the time what today would be called an abduction but I will leave it at that and I have what is the most common western European blood group O rhesus positive, it is worth noting that Rhesus negative blood can in most cases be given to rhesus positive patients but never the other way around.
The Rhesus factor is also found in many primates particularly Rhesus monkeys though which is named after which I do not know.

edit on 7-8-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

This is a more likely explanation in my opinion (psychically sensitive). On an interesting note, I have heard of people talking about how people who are more psychically sensitive have a different physiology. Not sure if you could consider this more psychic or what but HSPs (highly sensitive people) in fact have a more "active" nervous system which in part makes them more sensitive so to speak. This is just a primary example of people who are said to be more "intuned" who do in fact seem to have a different biology or even immune system so to speak.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
S&F
Intresting topic ! I have never seen an Alien or UFO, even when considering all the fuzz what Aliens are intrested in i should have very good chances to meet them or if i have but cannot remember.. grins.

Im blue eyed very blond athlete type and perfect donor but lousy receiver, considering my blood type and location Aliens should be very intrested of me but they are NOT.

O bloodtype is oldest bloodtype in humans, i heard it has been only bloodtype what has been found from Cro Magnon and Naerthental people also from simpanzees, Its not Alien bloodtype and Rh factor is only mutation as well as type B blood. I heard type A blood is also mutation from type O but not as new as type B ?

Sometimes mutations are not good, its said that type O has least sickness than other types.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

You clearly have had an interesting past as have I and unusal family life.

I have been known to be "sensitive' in that when I meet people I seem to know a lot about them. I have know friends of people I love were not good people and have been taken seriously by anyone who knows me as i am always right about these things. I know when people are telling lies except my own husband for some reason I can't tell with my Ex or my husband now.

Also there are places that I am physically unable to enter as they feel so wrong. (some places feel wonderful!) This also is taken seriously by those who know me. I have seen a non human person, hard to call him a ghost when he looked so real before disappearing.

I have constant interesting things happen that scare my Family but I take for granted. objects moving electrical stuff turning on doors opening...actually one door the knob would not stay on and had to buy another only to have the new one drop off so just use the lock to keep it closed now.

I am unable to wear a watch in three days they will no longer run, nothing wrong with them they simply won't run my Mother has always been the same with a watch. I tried a watch on a chain when i was in my 20's and need time for work, but it stopped in the three days also.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
S&F
Intresting topic ! I have never seen an Alien or UFO, even when considering all the fuzz what Aliens are intrested in i should have very good chances to meet them or if i have but cannot remember.. grins.

Im blue eyed very blond athlete type and perfect donor but lousy receiver, considering my blood type and location Aliens should be very intrested of me but they are NOT.

O bloodtype is oldest bloodtype in humans, i heard it has been only bloodtype what has been found from Cro Magnon and Naerthental people also from simpanzees, Its not Alien bloodtype and Rh factor is only mutation as well as type B blood. I heard type A blood is also mutation from type O but not as new as type B ?

Sometimes mutations are not good, its said that type O has least sickness than other types.

Seems type O+ is the most common type. AB neg the least common.
O +
37%Caucasians
47%African American
53%Hispanic
39%Asian
www.redcrossblood.org...

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Actually if you read the discussion more closely and the articles relating, type A blood is actually now thought to be the oldest blood type (and type O blood resulted due to a guanine-258 (or 261) base deletion in the type A gene sequence). In fact, type O blood is thought to be the most recent blood type to arise in the human race, not the oldest. This myth is based on the assumptions (made popular by the author who invented the "eat for your blood type" diet) that since type O blood is the "universal" donor (actually is not technically, as those with Bombay Blood cannot receive type O blood), it must be the oldest. Again, that "theory" is based on mere speculation (not based much on scientific ground if any at all) and not on actual measurable science.
As for the connection between illnesses and ABO blood groups, there are studies suggesting some relationship between ABO type and immunity. Why that is, who really knows (if there is indeed a connection).

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

There are different levels of energy and actually multiple planes of existence, for me I have managed to shut most of it out of my conscious thought though I can see light or shadow, around some people I would feel revulsion and they seemed to have shadow's around them but others the energy/entity's were grey or white like tenuous mist or like seeing something not physical, it really was like looking with two sets of eyes at the same time. Bad smells that make the hair stand up on the back of your neck and make you want to baulk also associated with dark or unseen but felt entity's and lilac smells or sweet pleasant smells with peaceful and loving entity's.
I have had some pretty horrible encounters but I can tell you there are some good or innocent entity's as well as bad, you mention non human entity, I will not get into that but animal's have souls as well, a cat we loved and whom was elderly and very poorly died recently and I watched as light mist about his size came out of him just as he died, My mother saw a line of light along with my sister when my a person died whom was close and they were with her in hospital, I refused a group of beings that looked like men in a red desert whom asked me if I would accept being a medium as I am a Christian and it was not what I would accept except in the spiritualist church but I really do not know much about them.
I have seen teleportation and movement of object's as have my mother and sister.
It is a field I would strongly encourage those whom are not a party to it already to avoid.
There is more danger in the paranormal than most realise and I mean actual not psychological but that is my opinion.
I have seen beings so dark they absorbed the light and beings so bright they shone but did not illuminate anything around them.
Dangerous to mess with this and I did not choose it but is seemed to happen unbidden as I believe it also may have yourself.
I once absorbed a spirit that attacked me and all metal turned black on me forming a thin film of soot like tarnish for some time (several years) thereafter.
Spiritual pain like you are burning inside but not your body well I have felt that as well like something I would not wish on anybody.

Not all that appeared dark were actually malign or evil and not all that appeared light were benign or good, despite my preconceived notion's, that is my experience anyway.

All I have to say on that is the paranormal is real and not fun but into what category do UFO or abductions fall and are they beings with property's of both spirit and physical or simply either.
Somebody once said a sufficiently advanced or alien technology would appear as magic to they uninitiated, (for instance a none localised quantum computer which responded to specific word's or thought pattern's and could alter the reality of the user - hypothetical but my mind is open to the possibility).

As for the physical and blood type's well I can not see any specific relevance to this subject but who knows.

edit on 7-8-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

It's always fascinated me as to why some people seem to encounter more positive "paranormal" experiences (or more negative), whereas others don't seem to have any experiences of the sort whatsoever. Or perhaps it is only the sensitive ones who pick up on this and others simply overlook things or dismiss them as something else entirely? Who knows? You seem to have had quite a few fascinating experiences, both positive and negative. I do agree that people who encounter such phenomenon do need to at the very least take great care (and not get caught up in the fear and/or fascination part of things).

As Arthur C. Clark once said, “Magic's just science that we don't understand yet.”

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Very interesting article. I had never heard of this theory before and since I am an RH- blood type I researched it even more and found some interesting sites, one of which is posted below.

Blood of the Gods

As an unemployed truck driver who is living on a mates couch at the moment, my vanity needs something to tell me I'm special. This was the boost I needed. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The only thing I know for sure about RH- is that its damn weird.

My Mom was O-, she had about 3 miscarriages due to the issue of RH- and RH+ not being compatible with out medical intervention.

My two brothers are rh+ and had the worst pregnancies my mom had, they where both premies and most of the time she was bed ridden with them, I believe she was told her body kept trying to reject them.

I am RH-, she didn't have a single problem with my pregnancy, I was on time, actually was a bit too comfortable and was a few weeks late.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join