It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Harasses Photographer At His Home

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikegrouchy

Prior to the late 70's anyone could waltz onto a plane with a gun?
That's right,
and we were better off for it.

It wasn't until we were media-guilted into stopping
that our planes became easy pickings for nutcakes with a grudge.

Wasn't a problem before they turned us into toothless sheep.

I suggest you read up on the number of skyjackings that occurred in the late 60's and 70's. I can't speak for anyone else but I know that I don't want my plane diverted to another country because some jackass wants a million dollars and liberty in some foreign country.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I still dont get why pictures of things are more threatening than drawings of things.

If I stand out in front of a bank or federal building or power station or whatever and take pictures I will very likely be harassed.

If I stand there and draw a sketch of a box and point out important or vulnerable features like exits, freight loading locations, utility lines, etc... nobody will even notice me let alone approach me and harass me.

Like anyone needs a real photograph to plan an attack? All you need is relative locations and distances or vitals. Takes 10 seconds and a pencil to get what you need. Planning is then done elsewhere.

These "high profile" targets arent exactly changing day after day. They remain static for years.

While you're out bothering some photographer a real villain is walking by for the 500th time with a latte in one hand and a pencil in the other.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Like who for example? Also nice association fallacy, it's not "pedofiles rights". It's everyones rights. 1st amendment and all.
You argue that a person who thinks you look like someone who could be hiding contraband or use a weapon for illegal activity can be denied their 4th / 2nd amendment rights just because they feel like it.
If you disagree with the laws then feel free to petition their change.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join