It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are them / they building something with all of this stolen Gold?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Yes it seems the Gold is that last thing that holds true power ..

Even it exist illusions (laws) that makes people hold their power ..

Just like monarch family and such sociopaths telling us to stay below and poor .. we work for them even tho we dont like it or dont want to, we do..

So where have this Gold taken its way?

Fort Knox? is the Gold there real? have we audited it yet? i guess not officially yet.. just on paper i guess like everything else... words on paper..

So are they Building anything with this Gold?

It cant just be sitting there looking pretty!

edit on 7-8-2013 by AldrinAlden because: Typo...

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

It cant just be sitting there looking pretty!

It does at the Vatican...

You know, when the economy goes to crap or something happens to seriously drop the value of the dollar, gold will still be worth quite a lot. When the dollar fails, gold will save the day. Just not our day.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Someone has the gold. Someone is saving "that" gold for a more than "rainy" day....

What would they build with this gold??? A "Capstone" for a pyramid
A boat would sink right??? Maybe... Well I can't think of what they would "Build" with gold.... Building blocks??? Maybe a huge Obama statue???

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Four years ago or maybe more when I was in London , I saw this add every where , on TV , streets , cabs , busses , it said " CASH FOR GOLD " , yes they were offering everybody recycled paper for gold , that's when I knew something fishy is going around.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
If we really think about it, there HAS to be an entity with all the gold.
The past few years have been riddled with buyers paying pennies for it.
So what do those companies do with the gold once it is bought?

That is what we need to find out!

Only then, we could understand who is responsible for the hoarding and why.
After those facts are understood, the theories about what they are doing with it could commence.

Maybe the huge conspiracy is that the US gov't sold all the gold in Fort Knox years ago.
Now they are trying desperately to buy it back and store it again...to replenish what they lost.
So they initiate plans to buy back all the people's gold with the fiat currency.
The people, being utterly convinced the paper is worth more, blindly sell their gold.

All for a buck.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AldrinAlden

Fort Knox? is the Gold there real?

Yes, the gold at Fort Knox is real. However, there was many times more gold stored in the depths beneath the World Trade Center.

It cant just be sitting there looking pretty

In fact is does that very thing. It just sits there on skids and looks pretty.
Sometimes the gold transfers from one skid to another, but it all stays centrally located.
edit on 7-8-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr UAE
Four years ago or maybe more when I was in London , I saw this add every where , on TV , streets , cabs , busses , it said " CASH FOR GOLD " , yes they were offering everybody recycled paper for gold , that's when I knew something fishy is going around.
and most of the muppets cashing in never new gold has a different weight scale than anything else the trogan scale

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

When the gold nuclei, traveling at 99.999% of the speed of light, smashed together, the plasma that resulted was so energetic that a tiny cube of it with sides measuring about a quarter of the width of a human hair would contain enough energy to power the entire United States for a year.

Perhaps that's why the Annunaki need earth´s gold, to power their stuff.
Perhaps the elite is desperately trying to gather all they can for the Annunaki.. to protect our planet from destruction

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

My only issue with ETs needing Gold from planets / us. Is that everything, at a molecular scale, is made of the samethings, and can be reassembled on a atomic scale to create things from other things, think Molecular recycling.

So with that being said, why would they need to take our gold, when they could make gold from anything else?

I am serious, we can make gold from lead now, just as very small trace amounts, and it takes a good bit of energy for us to do it, to use gold as a form on energy seems a bit of a waste, compared to the uses it has as wiring and electrical components, at the same notion we aren't sure what gold could be part of in the future.

My base argument is that, an Advanced race of beings wouldn't need to mine in the sense we think of, they could turn one form of matter to another form, molecular rearrangement / recycling.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Gold is being repatriated around the world in a cloak of secrecy. Some nations not so secret Venezuela who recently requested their gold holdings be brought to the homeland. Germany when it asked the US for its gold back was told nope, we can't give it to you in one lump some but we can can deliver partial payments withing the next 7 years.

A mad rush to buy gold from the consumers in every form, jewelry, coins, panned and recycled gold was witnessed for many years and even present day. To say that this was just a lot of people capitalizing on its recent price hike is suspect. Dealers buy the gold and sell it to broader markets over seas. We know some middle eastern countries have been strongly sanctioned for not dealing in US dollars and trade in gold for oil with Asian counterparts.

Because of strong economic headwinds countries that are privy to insider information will look to acquire gold as a hedge and diversification. Recent data suggests that countries are the biggest buyers of physical gold. At this present time it does not benefit any country to have its citizens put faith in gold vs their currency. As a result of teetering currencies on the brink of failure, gold must not even enter the minds of the citizens of the world as it would lead to world downfall of the dollars around the globe if they lost their faith. The best bet is to market a game plan to reduce gold's value to steer perception away and allow the fiat system to continue moving the world another day.

When the financial markets tell you gold is a bad investment, yet under the same breath you see gold accumulation increasing in just about every country one has to reason why?

While speculations run rampant one thing is for sure, if accumulating gold is good for a country it should be good for its citizens as well!

The question becomes if the world changed in a financial way even if for a brief period of time, by where precious metals became king vs the dollar would you be able to provide for your family?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
the western world financial system empire, London-NY....was built on the accumulation of Gold

the East is now in an ascendancy by amassing all the Gold the West used to have

the West has the last vestages of a Gold empire, but in reality that empire is banlrupt, corrupt, and only Lives because of the Illusion of having Gold & PM to backstop its fiat money scheme

nothing physical is being built with the accumulated, ammassed Gold...
the West is fortifying the lie, the illusion that there is enough resources/assets/ Gold to make the London-NYC gold & intertwined Money systems seem viable and flush with cash-wealth.... but the 670Trillion in credit-swap derivatives is the axe thats about to fall on the present global financial system that lives only on-the-books and not in the real world of trade & honest wealth

consider the western economic (beast) powerhouse merely an IMAGE of the Beast

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider

When the gold nuclei, traveling at 99.999% of the speed of light, smashed together, the plasma that resulted was so energetic that a tiny cube of it with sides measuring about a quarter of the width of a human hair would contain enough energy to power the entire United States for a year.

Perhaps the elite is desperately trying to gather all they can for the Annunaki.. to protect our planet from destruction

can you link us to the quote in your post please?

thanks in advance

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge

Originally posted by Spacespider

can you link us to the quote in your post please?

thanks in advance

news.yale.edu...

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

You hit the nail on the head in my opinion spacespider! s&f for you.

top topics

join