It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally....A big hello to you all.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
After soooo many years of lurking, I joined in and would like to say hello to everyone on ATS.
I live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest (US) and have recently become middle-aged, with whatever wisdom and experience that comes with it...or, as I like to call it, alot of BS I picked up along the way.

The lurking started not long after 9/11 with all the questions that arose from that, and having a pretty long run as an Art Bell listener before I had a computer, I learned I was already naturally inclined to embrace the non-MSM events that were happening....maybe find some truths.

Anyway, glad to be onboard to join in occasionally and possibly even try my hand at a writing contest.

Thanks to the ATS community for all of the years of posts that have brought amazement, wonder, humor, anger, happiness, insight, etc to the crazy world we are riding on.

ronjer

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ronjer

Hi ronjer, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

ATS Guidelines, Etiquette, and more

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Signature Guidelines

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ronjer

Welcome to ATS.
It is nice to see an actual introduction in an introduction thread.

Have fun here!

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ronjer

Greetings Earthling. Welcome to the Asylum. Avoid drinking this at all costs, and you'll be just fine....

Oh...here's your Welcome Cookies....enjoy....

See you in the forums.....

Des

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Welcome!

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Thank you for the welcomes.

2nd line - Card carrying member of KAA (Kool-Aid Anonymous) for almost 6800 days now!

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Hey there

new topics

top topics

join